- » Beef Cake
Beef Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of beef cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for beef cake recipes.
Corned Beef Cakes
Corned Beef Cakes is savory cake and easy to make. Corned Beef Cakes gets its grand taste from beef, eggs and breadcrumbs. - 37.2126
Beef Cakes are liked by many across the planet earth. If you like beef with mashed potatoes coated with bread crumbs then try out this Beef Cakes recipe, you will love it. - 30.4565
Beef And Potato Cakes
Mix together all ingredients except flour and salad oil.
Shape into 6 patties or cakes.
Roll very lightly in flour; saute in hot oil until brown on all sides. - 33.9985
Beef And Potato Cakes
Mix together all ingredients except flour and fat.
Shape into 6 patties or cakes.
Roll very lightly in flour, and saute in the hot fat until brown on all sides. - 26.628
Crab Cake Stuffed Rib Eye Beef Steak
Crab cakes stuffed into the rib eyes and then grilled to doneness! The beef steaks just seasoned with salt and pepper and that’s all there is! This video seems to be a simple answer to your questions about grilling. Watch for simple grilling 101 right here! - 78.1264
Adonis Cake From My Beef With Meat
Adonis cake is dark. Moist. Delectable! Get out your pen & paper. Audience member, Cara Hunter, forced my hand in making the Adonis cake from the book, My Beef With Meat. I did make a few adjustments to the recipe. Check it out. - 0
Beef Cake Cheese Balls
Combine raw ground steak with grated onion, salt and pepper.
Blend together cream cheese and blue cheese.
Form cheese mixture into tiny balls.
Cover cheese balls with ground meat.
Roll to make a double ball cheese inside, meat outside.
Dip meat-cheese balls... - 38.8531
Griling Basics Of Beef Steaks And Crab Cakes
A video guide on grilling your ready beef steaks to the tee with utmost direction and perfection. This video is a useful one on how to get your grilling skills right! - 76.197
Beef Cakes With Beetroot
Mix together the beef, potatoes and salt and pepper to taste.
Stir in the beetroot, onion and herbs.
Roll the mixture into eight balls and flatten slightly to make cakes.
Melt half the butter in a frying-pan.
Add half the cakes and fry for 20 minutes or until... - 34.3898
Beef Cake Daube
Make 4 or 5 slits in roast and insert garlic slivers.
Marinate meat in wine, covered, 2 1/2 to 3 hours.
Turn several times.
Sprinkle meat heavily with salt and pepper.
Melt bacon grease in deep heavy skillet until bubbly.
Sear... - 44.7797
Beef And Tomato Cakes With Onion Sauce
Mix the beef, salt and pepper, lemon rind, horseradish and tomato puree together.
Beat well until smooth.
Divide into 6 portions; shape each into a flat cake; roll in flour.
Fry gently in butter for 15 min.
Place onions and milk in a pan, bring to the boil,... - 44.799
Spicy Beef Potato Cakes
Place the ginger, garlic, chiles, parsley, lemon juice, and pepper in a food processor or blender to make a "loose" paste.
Reserve the paste.
(This hara masala, or fresh green mixture, may be used to cook meat or chicken dishes.
It is a fine all-purpose, very... - 42.3626
Vegan Soy Beef Tomato With Chinese Cake Noodle
Chef Paul Onishi shows you how to make a soy based beef tomato recipe and serves it with a noodle cake. The recipe is unique as it combines ingredients and dishes from different parts of the world. This can be a nice celebration dish to whip up next time the... - 104.691
Dried Beef And Fresh Vegetable Salad
In my personal opinion, this Dried Beef And Freshvegetable Salad stands Numero Uno in the world and I cannot contain my urge to offer this to you. I suggest that you try out this Dried Beef And Freshvegetable Salad recipe, and tell me how you find it. - 38.7974
Curried Beef Cakes And Rice
Mix beef, curry powder, stuffing mix, egg, salt and pepper together.
Shape into small balls.
Saute in butter over high heat 5 minutes until brown.
Pour over boiled rice. - 32.274
Beef And Broccoli With Baked Noodle Cake
Bring large pot of water to boil.
Add noodles and cook until tender.
Drain well and toss with sesame oil.
Place noodles in lightly oiled 9-inch/23 cm cake pan or pie pan.
Meanwhile, cut flank steak on diagonal, against grain, into thin slices (for easier... - 42.3313
Savory Beef Cakes
1 In a bowl, empty the soup can.
2 Add in the egg, oats and salt.
3 Beat thoroughly to mix.
4 Add in the beef, mixing well.
5 With lightly dampen hands, form the mixture into 12 cakes.
6 In a large skillet, heat the fat over moderate... - 43.9739
Cornmeal Jam Beef Broccoli Buster Muffins
Cornmeal Jambeef Broccolibuster Muffins is a mouth watering dessert recipe. An easy to prepare Cornmeal Jambeef Broccolibuster Muffins recipe wont let you forget its taste forever. So, give it a try and squander its taste! - 39.9614
Beef Tenderloin Hungarian Style
1. In a 10”skillet, heat two tablespoons of fat over a high heat until a light haze forms over the fat
2. Add meat and toss it in the fat
3. Cook for 3-5 minutes until it’s browned all over
4. Remove from heat and set aside
5. Add... - 40.6734
Beet & Carrot Cake
Beet & Carrot Cake is a tempting and simple dish. The aroma of this wonderful Beet & Carrot Cake when it is baking is enough to get you addicted to it. You just have to try this Beet & Carrot Cake recipe. - 48.916
Traditional Rice Cake Soup
Whether you are looking for a healthy snack or something to kick start your feast, rice cake soup will make for a viable choice. Anna Kim shows you how you can whomp up this traditional Korean Lunar New Year soup that comprises of pillow-soft rice cakes and... - 94.7795
Korean Spicy Rice Cakes With Beef
Ask a Korean what is the most popular and favorite food to be found in almost any corner of the city at almost any hour, sold in Pojangmacha or “covered wagons”, “Dduk Bokki,” will be the answer. Join Cathlyn in her kitchen as she shows you how to... - 103.837
Quick Easy Budget-friendly Corned Beefcakes
You don't always need fine china or elaborate settings to make your dinner a success. Sometimes something as sumptuous as corned beefcakes can liven up your dinner table. Betty demonstrates how you can make this delicious meat cakes conveniently and in less... - 99.6344
Savory Spaghetti Cake
This Savoury Spaghetti Cake is absolutely delightful and great to pep up those weekend family dinners. Enjoyed as a snack, dessert or light meal, the myriad flavors of the Savoury Spaghetti Cake dish never fails to catch you by surprise. Trust me, you will... - 34.2603
1) Dice beef into 1 1/2 inch pieces.
2) Chop scallions and carrots into 2-inch lengths and mushrooms into half.
3) Parboil carrots till they are soft but firm.
4) Take skewers and arrange scallions, meat, carrots, and mushrooms alternately on them.
5)... - 44.6176
Maangchi makes a Korean traditional soup served during the New Year. The rice cake and dried sea plant she is using in the recipe can be bought from any Korean store. She explains every nitty gritty of the cooking process including when to add meat and when... - 83.1994
Beef Bubble And Squeak
Bring the corned beef cooking liquid to boiling; add potatoes and onions and return to boiling.
Cook 20 minutes.
Add carrots and Brussels sprouts and return to boiling.
Cook, partially covered, until tender, 10 to 15 minutes. - 26.5306
Beetroot And Meat Cakes
1) In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients together, except dripping.
2) Mix thoroughly and shape the meat mixture into flat cakes.
3) In a skillet, fry the meat cakes in the hot dripping for 5 minutes on each side.
4) Serve the... - 37.8598
Place half the green pepper strips in the bottom of a greased 8-inch square cake pan.
Prepare corn muffin mix as directed and pour over pepper strips.
Bake as directed.
Slice combread in two layers, spoon half of hot chili on bottom layer,... - 24.833
Meat Potato Cakes
Mix all ingredients.
Shape into 12 patties.
Brown on both sides in greased frypan over medium heat. - 21.9278
Meat Cakes With Quick Mushroom Sauce
Combine all ingredients except Quick Mushroom Sauce in large mixing bowl in order listed; mix well.
Pack into well-greased 2-inch muffin pans.
Bake at 350° for 20 minutes or until done.
Place meat cakes in Sauce; cover skillet tightly and heat about 8 min - 32.5169
Korean Spicy Rice Cake
If you love spicy treat, you can't really get over this street food delight easily. Anna Kims shows us how to prepare spicy rice cakes at the close confines of your kitchen, easily. Now you don't really have to fly to Korea to savor its spicy street food.... - 99.5531
Bubble And Squeak
1) Fry the meat briefly for a few minutes in half the butter by turning and then scatter with a little salt and lots of pepper.
2) Place in a serving dish.
3) Now fry the cabbage in the remaining butter for a few more minutes.
4) Add the required... - 30.2914
1) In a skillet, combine all the ingredients together except biscuit mix.
2) Cook the beef mixture for about 20 minutes until thoroughly heated.
3) Prepare the biscuits (3 inch)as per package directions, ( add 3/4 c shredded cheese, if desired).
4)... - 38.7248
Savory Beef Pie
Savory Beef Pie is a sumptuous meal in itself. I often make this alone for the weekend luncheons so that everyone ca savor it in peace. Try this brilliant recipe for Savory Beef Pie. - 36.0426
Quickie Beef Stew Pocket
If you are unsure about what to do with the bowl of leftover beef stew sitting in your refrigerator for last few days, here is a quickie and easy method. Fill the pastry sheet and bake to crunchy, crispy pastry to serve as a delectable snack. Give it a try,... - 94.4241
Beef Upside Down Pie
Sift dry ingredients; blend in 3 tablespoons shortening.
Add milk, stirring gently, until mixed thoroughly.
Melt remaining shortening in frying pan.
Add onion; cook until transparent.
Add beef, browning lightly; stir in tomato soup.
Bring beef mixture to a... - 45.279
Beef Upside-down Pie
Sift dry ingredients; blend in 3 tablespoons short- ening.
Add milk, stirring gently, until mixed thor- oughly.
Melt remaining shortening in frying pan.
Add onion; cook until transparent.
Add beef, brown- ing lightly; stir in tomato soup.
Bring beef mixture... - 46.3999
Mince the beef and grate the suet finely or use shredded suet.
Add the allspice, salt and pepper to taste and mix well.
Press the mixture lightly into the prepared skins and prick well with a fork.
Fry in hot fat until well browned and cooked.
If preferred... - 28.0541
Corned Beef Patties
Mash the potatoes.
Add 2 tablespoons of the margarine.
Take out about half of the potatoes, mix with the flaked corned beef, onion, egg and seasoning.
Form into 8 flat cakes, coat with beaten egg and dry breadcrumbs and fry in the remaining 4 tablespoons... - 39.0404
Fillet Of Beef With Port Wine Sauce
How many times have you tried replicating the restaurant style dishes in your kitchen and failed. Here is an excellent video of Chef Kevin`s recipe of port wine sauce for fillet of beef. A spectacular dish that anyone would love to have for Dinner Party. - 107.357
Swedish Hot Minced Beef Sandwich
Mix the minced beef with the salt and pepper and form into 4 flat cakes.
Fry the onion in the butter until tender and lift out of the pan, then fry the meat cakes about 2 minutes on each side, or until medium.
Lift from the pan and keep warm.
Stir flour into... - 39.6662
Corn Muffin Beef Pie
Mix all ingredients except corn muffin mix and spread in a 10-inch cake pan.
Prepare corn muffin mix according to package directions and spread over beef mixture.
Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes. - 27.2602
Corned Beef Hash
1) Take a large bowl and chop the corned beef into it.
2) Add egg, grated potatoes and pepper and mix the ingredients thoroughly with your hands.
3) Take a fry pan and heat oil in it.
4) Add the corned beef hash to the oil and pat the mixture into a... - 43.9367
Tomato Rice & Beef Stuffed Peppers
These Stuffed Peppers taste amazing ! Try these beef and rice filled peppers with onion and pepper powder seasonings for your next meal ! Your suggestions for these Stuffed Peppers is welcome. - 35.279
Beef Sukiyaki With Mushroom And Chestnuts
1. With the suet grease a heavy cast-iron pan, nine or ten inches in diameter, and heat. Add the onions, celery, spinach, scallions, mushrooms and bamboo shoots.
2. Arrange the meat over the vegetables, add the bouillon, soy sauce, sugar, bean curd and... - 32.7274
San Jeok, Korean Beef And Vegetable Skewers
Looking for great party Hors d'Oeuvres? San Jeok is delicious and its vibrant colours make it a perfect dish for parties and gatherings. You can make a vegetarian version easily. Koreans enjoy San Joek on special holidays like New Year's Day or Korean... - 0
These Moon Cakes, meant for the Harvest Moon night are so special ! I love the decorated rabbits on these moon cakes . Try out these fancy cakes for your kid and tell me if he liked it ! Your suggestions for these Moon Cakes are welcome ! - 43.9777
Hamburger Steak Soubise
Heat 3 tablespoons of the butter in a frying pan over medium heat and saute onions about 5 minutes.
Add boiling water and simmer, uncovered, for 20 minutes or until most of the liquid has cooked away.
Meanwhile, combine the ground beef, salt, pepper, garlic... - 40.0919
Beef Mizutaki has a grand taste. Beef Mizutaki gets it taste from beef mixed with vegeatanles and flavored with pepper. Beef Mizutaki is inspired by many resturants all over the world. - 44.7211
Fig And Honey Christmas Cake
1. Toss the beef in seasoned flour and shake off any excess flour.
2. In a large pan, heat oil
3. Fry the beef in batches until brown all over.
4. Set aside in a plate
5. To the same frying pan, add onions and cook for 3 minutes.
6. Add potatoes and... - 48.0343
Fresh Parsnip Cakes
Combine parsnips, salt, pepper, sugar, paprika, egg, lemon juice and dry bread crumbs; mix well.
Shape into 2 1/2-inch patties, 1/2-inch thick.
Dip in flour.
Saute in bacon dripping in skillet, turning to brown both sides.
Serve hot with beef, ham, pork or... - 38.559
Rice Cake And Dumpling Soup
If you are fond of Korean dishes, here is an interesting recipe for you. Rice cake and dumpling soup makes a heavenly meal and can be made easily in a less time. So why not try it??? - 113.838
Chinese Omelette Cakes
1. Saute beans quickly in 1 tablespoon of butter or margarine in a large, heavy skillet 3 to 4 minutes Pour the water and soy sauce over; cover; cook for 5 minutes, or until crisply tender and the liquid is absorbed.
2. Beat eggs slightly in medium-size bowl;... - 35.8197
Baked Beef And Cheddar Spirals
This recipe for The Elvis Coffee Cake from Anne Colagioia takes the flavors of Elvis Presley's favorite sandwich (banana, peanut butter and bacon) and uses them to make an easy coffee cake that is perfectly fit for the original king of rock and roll. Anne... - 80.5797
Roast Beef Hash
Mix all ingredients; spread in ungreased 8 inch foil pie pan or layer cake pan, 8x1 1/2 inches.
Cover and refrigerate.
25 minutes before serving, heat oven to 400Â°.
Bake Roast Beef Hash uncovered until hot, about 20 minutes. - 27.2069
Beef Burger On Baps
Beef burger On Baps has a great taste. The beef steaks with mustard give the Beef burgers On Baps a grand taste. - 33.556
Beef And Anchovy Tartar
Buy and grind steak as near to serving time as possible; meat becomes dark in color if left standing.
Add only pepper to meat.
Shape meat into 4 equal-size cakes; make depression in center of each with spoon.
Place onion ring around depression; put egg yolk... - 35.9762
Beef And Onion Igloo
1) In a 7 inch cake tin with loose bottom, spread the foil sheet and grease properly.
2) In a frying pan, heat the lard.
3) Fry the onions for 2 minutes.
4) Add to the pan, minced beef and fry for further 5... - 41.5673
Rolled Rib Roast Of Beef With Yorkshire Pudding
1. Rub all the surfaces of the roast with the salt and pepper and dry mustard.
2. Place on a rack in a roasting pan and cook in a moderate oven 350°F (180°C) for 25 minutes per pound (55 minutes per 1 kg). Keep warm, after removing from the roasting pan.
3.... - 37.3089
Colcannon Cakes (an Irish Favorite)
Corned beef and cabbage is the traditional dinner for Stain Patrick’s Day but if boiled cabbage just doesn’t do a whole lot for you than sizzle up this side dish of traditional Irish colcannon cakes instead of the bland boiled cabbage to serve with the... - 131.208
Upside Down Beef Pie
Brown minced beef in hot fat in a saucepan over a high heat.
Add onion, celery and capsicum, reduce heat and cook until onion is soft.
Stir in tomato soup, sauce and salt.
Heat through and keep hotwhile preparing Scone dough.
Place meat mixture into a... - 42.6183
1) In a bowl, combine minced beef, salt and pepper.
2) In another bowl, soak the bread in milk.
3) Add the soaked bread and egg into the minced meat by beating.
4) In a fine grater, grate the onion, if using. Add to the mix.
5) Combine all together... - 38.9052
Pressed Beef Tongue
1. Wash the tongue well and soak for 2 hours. Place in a deep saucepan and cover completely with cold water. Add the rest of the ingredients and cook slowly for 3 hours after bringing it to the boil.
2. Lift out and cool to remove the skin and trim off the... - 28.5509
Mock Fillet Of Beef
This Mock Fillet Of Beef is a side dish. Enjoy this amazingly delicious Mock Fillet Of Beef and share your feelings with us! - 44.4072
Pressed Beef Tongue
Pressed Beef Tongue is an exquisite and delicious dish that can be prepared in no time. I served it just last weekend and my guests loved it. Follow this easy Pressed Beef Tongue recipe, don€™t miss it! - 34.6187
Orange Beef Stir Fry
1 Preheat the oven to 300°F. Place the orange zest on a small cake rack set on a baking sheet and bake for 10 minutes or until dry. Let cool, then mince and set aside.
2 Meanwhile, in a medium-size bowl, stir together the egg white, 1 tablespoon of the... - 34.344
Soak the beef, if salted, for several hours to remove excess salt.
Change the water once or twice.
Put it with the sliced vegetables into a large saucepan, cover with water and simmer until meat is tender, about 2 hours.
Transfer meat to a straight sided tin,... - 29.2998
Sautéed Beef Sukiyaki
Heat oil over medium heat in a large heavy skillet with a lid.
Add onion and green onions; stir-fry about 2 minutes.
Add radish and cabbage; stir-fry for 3 minutes.
Place a layer of beef slices on top of cabbage, then layer the mushrooms, tofu, spinach and... - 41.9877
Caribbean Corned Beef Kabobs
Thinking for a way to pep up your outdoor party, this Caribbean Corned Beef Kabobs can alone make the party happening. Yes, fire up the grill and let your friends take turns in making the Caribbean Corned Beef Kabobs; believe me the fun is great. - 47.2897
How To Make Corned Beef Hash
1. In a bowl place the peeled and cooked potatoes and mash it with potato masher.
2. Chop up the corned beef in to chunks.
3. In a hot pan, heat about 2 tablespoons of olive oil, and saute together onion and bacon until onion caramelizes... - 0
Molded Corned Beef And Potato Salad
Pour the dressing over the potatoes, and toss lightly.
Potatoes will absorb more of the dressing flavor if they are hot or warm.
Chill until cold.
Cream the cheese and mayonnaise together, and stir lightly into the potato mixture.
Add the next 5 ingredients,... - 39.1491
White Sauce With Beef Tongue
Scrub tongue under running water.
Soak in cold water for at least 2 hours.
Place in a deep pan, cover with fresh, cold water and add onion, carrots, top of stalk celery, bay leaf, cloves and peppercorns.
Bring to a slow boil, reduce heat, cover and simmer for... - 37.6066
Lattice Top Beef Pot Pie
This Lattice Top Beef Pot Pie tastes incredible ! Try this wined meat pastry strip with seasonings for your next meal ! Your suggestions for this Lattice Top Beef Pot Pie are welcome. - 42.3509
Party Lobster-beef Kabobs
Trim away undersides of shells with scissors.
Remove meat; cut into bite-sized pieces.
Slice steak into 1/4-inch strips; cut crosswise into 1-inch pieces.
Place lobster and steak in shallow dish.
Combine all remaining ingredients except... - 46.0197
Baked Beef Cheeseburger Meatloaf
If you are tired of cooking meatloaf the old way and want to experiment a little, then this video is the perfect thing for you. Watch and learn to bake a fun and innovative meatloaf that all your guests are sure to fall in love with. This yummy treat is... - 109.084
Beef Tenderloin Wellington
1) In a medium saucepan, melt 4 tablespoons of butter. Once the butter browns lightly, add in the mushrooms, green onions and parsley.
2) Cook the mixture over a medium flame, while stirring often, till the liquid evaporates completely.
3) Allow... - 45.9025
1) Drain the soy-bean cakes by weighing them for 30 minutes in several wrappings of cheesecloth.
2) Mix in ground beef, onion, garlic, ginger-root, sesame seed, soy sauce, pepper, and 1 tablespoon sesame-seed oil and figure into small cakes.
3) Sauté... - 36.3449
Vegetarian Rice Cake Soup
In this video I'm going to show you how to make Korean Rice Cake Soup - Vegetarian version! YAY!
10th FEB 2013 was Lunar New Year (Chinese new year) and Korea also celebrate!
Normally Korean rice cake soup made with beef bone broth(sagol), beef... - 0
Spiced Wedding Cake
1. Beat the butter, margarine or shortening until soft, or melt the suet; gradually add the brown sugar and beat until creamy; add the molasses slowly and beat well. Add the egg yolks, 1 at a time, beating thoroughly after each addition.
2. Sift 4 cups of the... - 41.1703
Savory Supper Patties
Combine all ingredients.
Form into cakes.
Roll in flour.
Brown in hot fat in skillet. - 26.0064
1) Split open the cornmeal cakes and place on a cookie sheet, with the cut sides up.
2) In a large frying pan, shape the ground beef into a patty and cook for 5 minutes on each side, then break up and move aside.
3) In the same pan, saute the onion... - 43.7085
Country Omelette Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Grease two 8-inch round layer-cake pans.
3) In a large bowl, beat the egg whites until foamy and double in volume.
4) Beat in 3 tablespoons of water and beat until firm peaks are formed.
5) In a... - 38.4001
Barbecued Meat Cakes
Combine meat, egg, 3/4 cup cereal, salt, pepper, and onion; mix well.
Combine sugar, catsup, nutmeg, and mustard; add half of sauce to meat mixture and mix well.
Shape into 8 to 10 balls and place in 2-inch muffin pans.
Top each with remaining sauce.
Spri - 32.5702
Dead-easy Barbecue Bean Cake
If you are looking to prep up your summer entertainment with some luscious barbecue dishes, then barbecue bean make is a must-include dish! Betty shares her favorite comfort, long-standing barbecue bean dish that make for a perfect solution for a family meal... - 92.5259
Broiled Meat Patties
1. Set the oven at 350° and preheat the broiler.
2. Mix the ingredients lightly with a fork.
3. Shape into round flat cakes.
4. Lay the patties on the greased broiling rack, 3" below the heat. Leave the oven door open.
5. Cook for 10 minutes, then pull... - 28.8415
Potato Artichoke And Crab Cakes
How many times have you tried making croquettes or crab cakes and failed cause the breading just falls off or the cakes break while frying? Chef John shares this really easy recipe and some great tips on how to make the perfect crab cakes with a thin crispy... - 100.062
Prepare meat, vegetables, sauces, and condiments (if used) according to instructions following.
At each place provide a bowl of the Mizutaki Sauce, plate, chopsticks or fork, and a teacup.
Just before you ask the diners to be seated, bring the broth to... - 31.7164
Shin Sol Lo
First prepare the fish.
Dip the fish pieces in the cornflour (cornstarch) batter and set aside for 5 minutes.
Heat the oil in a large frying-pan.
When it is hot, add the fish pieces and fry gently for 5 minutes on each side, or until the flesh just... - 40.7428
1) Shape ground beef into 4 flat cakes of the same size as the hamburger buns.
2) In a saucepan, heat the fat and add in the cakes. Brown well on both sides.
3) Heat chili con carne and allow to boil.
4) Stir in the wine.
5) Add the chili over the... - 38.7785
Hamburgers Au Poivre
1. Shape the beef lightly into four cakes and sprinkle each side with pepper. With the heel of the hand, press the pepper into the meat and let stand thirty minutes.
2. Sprinkle a light layer of salt over the bottom of a heavy skillet, place over high heat... - 33.3723
Korean Food: New Year Soup (tteokguk=떡국)
Like all other cultures, the Koreans too have many foods associated with their New Year. This soup is one of the traditional foods that are found on the table on the Korean Holiday! Koreans love to gather with their families and enjoy a bowl of this steaming... - 102.096
Chilly Day Chili
Prepare Corn Cakes, if desired.
Prepare Chili Beans, if using, or heat canned beans and keep warm.
Brown ground beef in a large skillet until no longer pink.
Drain all but 2 tablespoons drippings from skillet.
Add onion, celery and garlic to beef and 2... - 43.1927
1) In a mixing bowl, combine the beef, onion, paprika pepper, sauce, salt, and egg, with enough flour and mix well.
2) Shape into small cakes and coat with seasoned flour.
3) In a pan, heat 1/4 inch (0.5 cm) oil and fry the cakes.
4) Turn over when... - 42.1598
Bern Councillors Plate
Pare and thinly slice the potatoes.
Season to taste and fry in shortening until golden, turning occasionally.
Just before potatoes are done, distribute them evenly in the skillet and finish frying just as you would an omelet.
Keeping "potato cake" intact,... - 38.0603
Clean the head well and soak in water for 2 hr Place in a saucepan with the rest of the ingredients and almost cover with cold water.
Boil for about 3 hr or until quite tender.
Take out the head and remove all the flesh.
Put the bones back into the liquid and... - 32.6029
Beef Cake Recipes By Category