- » Beef Cabbage Stew
Beef Cabbage Stew Recipes
Cabbage beef stew refers to a very delicious dish which is believed to have originated in America. Cabbage beef stew is a mostly consumed during winter time or monsoons. A yummy stew, this dish is best consumed when ... More »
Easy Beef Stew With Cabbage
1. Place a skillet on high heat, pour oil and cook onion in it for 5 minutes or until caramelized.
2. In slow cooker, add meat, cabbage, caramelized onion, lemon zest, garam masala, chilli flakes, cayenne pepper, cinnamon, cumin, coriander, salt, and... - 107.66
Corned Beef And Cabbage Stew
This Corn Beef and Cabbage Stew is a great dish to cook up for St. Patrick's day or Labor Day. It is a good way to use up leftover corned beef and makes a great family meal. Take a look at the video for the details of this hearty stew. A better look at the... - 67.1731
Cabbage Patch Stew
Cabbage patch stew is a ground beef and cabbage stew that can be served as a main course for dinner. Cooked with celery and onions, the cabbage patch stew is flavored with garlic and marjoram and simmered to a finish. Topped with cooked potatoes, the cabbage... - 44.9305
Corned Beef, Cabbage, And Red Pepper Stew
If the winter cold is making you feel numb, get into kitchen and whip up this extremely warm and hearty Corned Beef, Cabbage, And Red Pepper Stew. A great combination of spice and vegetable in beef, this Corned Beef, Cabbage, And Red Pepper Stew is an... - 41.9666
You May Also Like!
Stewed Beef With Chinese Cabbage
The delightful Stewed Beef With Chinese Cabbage will never fail you. The credit to my reputation as a good cook actually goes to this wonderful Stewed Beef With Chinese Cabbage which was one of the first dishes I made after marriage! Try making it at home.I... - 41.6968
Farmer's Cabbage And Rosalie's Dinner Rolls
1. Heat the electric skillet and pour olive oil.
2. Season the country style ribs with generous amount of garlic salt.
3. Once the oil is hot place the ribs and fry them for 8 minutes, sear them well on all sides.
4. Roughly chop the onions and russet... - 111.321
Beef Cabbage And Beer Soup
1. In a large heavy-gauge saucepan or Dutch oven, heat the oil over medium heat. Brown the beef 3 to 5 minutes, or until well browned on all sides. Using a slotted spoon, transfer the beef to a plate and set aside.
2. Add the cabbage, onion, caraway seeds and... - 35.3222
Are you looking for a dish easy to cook? Then try this Cabbage Stew recipe. You would have no trouble at all in cooking it and its taste would also be uncompromising. People would be impressed at your culinary skill. - 26.9676
Belgian Beef Stew With Beer And Sauerkraut
I made this Belgian Beef Stew With Beer And Sauerkraut last weekend when my niece and her kids came home. Believe me, they loved it. Try this wonderful Belgian Beef Stew With Beer And Sauerkraut recipe for yourself! - 47.6316
Ham 'n' Cabbage Stew
1) In 5-quart saucepot or Dutch oven, gently saute the onion and garlic until the onion is softened.
2) Stir in the ham and mushrooms and saute for another 2 minutes.
3) Stir in the cabbage, carrots, bay leaf, caraway seed and pepper and saute for... - 42.814
Gardener's Wife Beef Stew
Cut up the well washed beef.
Fry the chopped onion and garlic in lard, add red paprika, then the beef; salt, add pepper and, stirring occasionally and adding a little water when necessary, stew under cover.
Clean the savoy cabbage, cut out the stalk and boil... - 43.101
Beef Nilaga (filipino Beef Stew)
Rainy and cold days are here. Warm up with our hearthy dish of Nilagang Baka (beef stew). Beef shank cooked with potatoes, chinese cabbage and green beans. - 87.8336
Swedish Cabbage Stew
I. In a large skillet sprayed with butter-flavored cooking spray, brown meat.
II. Spray a slow cooker container with butter-flavored cooking spray.
III. In prepared container, combine browned meat, onion, cabbage, and rice.
IV. Stir in mushroom soup,... - 39.616
Beef And Vegetable Stew
Heat oil in a Dutch oven; saute onion until golden brown, stirring constantly.
Add meat and brown on all sides.
Add beef stock, tomato puree, bouquet garni, hot pepper, salt, and pepper; stir to blend.
Cover and simmer over low heat 2 hours, or until meat is... - 45.5604
Beef Cabbage Stew Recipes By Category