- » Beef Burgundy
Beef Burgundy Recipes
Enjoy our collection of beef burgundy recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for beef burgundy recipes.
This classic French dish is a simple to make, one-pot meal. Flavorful ingredients take this simple dish to new heights. Burgundy wine, thyme, onions and hours of marinade time infuse the meat with a lot of wine flavor. - 122.675
The Best Boeuf Bourguignon
If you are under the impression that cooking up a classic boeuf bourguignon is only a professional chef's task, then you are wrong. You too can prepare this authentic dish at home, given some time and effort. Obviously you'll need a guidance, which will be... - 115.091
Beef Burgundy Part 1 - Beef Burgundy
Calling all lovers of beef who equally love mushrooms as well to try out this not to miss flavorful dish. Watch Stacey Hawkins cook the beef along with mushrooms and vegetables in a few seasonings including red wine. Great when accompanied with cheese... - 104.522
Classic French Beef Burgundy
Looking for a simple recipe to make the traditional Beef Bourguignon? Then this video is just what you need. Watch and learn more! The dish is not difficult to cook and this video proves this. Just watch carefully and you will know how to cook the perfect... - 77.9484
Beef burgundy is an aromatic beef stew made with burgundy wine. Cooked with cubed beef, along with vegetables and herbed with thyme and parsley, the beef burgundy is spiced with garlic. Finished with sliced almonds for a mild sweet and nutty taste, it goes... - 48.3208
Heary Beef Burgundy
1) Take a large bowl and mix together ground beef, egg, bread crumbs, milk, 1 teaspoon of salt, and garlic salt in it until well-blended.
2) Form the mixture into 12 balls.
3) In a kettle or Dutch oven, melt butter or margarine and stir in onions and... - 47.5385
Old Fashioned Beef Burgundy
Brown onions with bacon and butter in a Dutch oven; remove onions and bacon with a slotted spoon and set aside.
Add meat to pan and brown well on all sides.
If desired, pour brandy over beef and set aflame, tilting pan to keep flame going as long as... - 47.3365
Microwaved Beef Burgundy With Hot Rice
Cut steak into strips 1/4 inch wide and 2 inches long.
(Partially frozen meat is easier to cut.
Allow meat to thaw completely before cooking.) In 3-quart casserole combine mushrooms, onion, garlic, and butter.
Cover; cook at HIGH for 4 minutes.
Add steak,... - 47.3048
1) Take the meat and cut it into 1 ½ to 2-inch sized cubes.
2) Take out the extra fat and bones from it.
3) Take some flour and roll the cubed meat pieces in it.
4) Take an enameled or black cast iron saucepan and melt the diced salt... - 46.9672
Slimming Beef Burgundy
This slimming beef burgundy is prepared with bonless beef chuck and mushrooms with red wine and bay leaf for flavor. Cooked along with fresh vegetables, it is finished by baking in the oven. - 46.8691
Beef Burgundy With Mushrooms
Beef Burgundy is a sumptuous and addictive beef dish. I served this for friends farewell part last week and I cant even begin to count the number of compliments I got! Follow this wonderful Beef Burgundy recipe to cook a wining dish for your guests. - 46.7774
Beef Burgundy is a mouth watering side dish. An easy to prepare beef recipe wont let you forget its taste forever. So, give it a try and squander its taste! - 46.2533
Beef Burgundy Hero
Cut loaf in half lengthwise; hollow out each half.
Butter insides; place under broiler to toast and set aside.
Fry bacon; saute steak in drippings.
Sprinkle flour over meat in pan; stir.
Add broth and Burgundy, stirring until thickened.
Add thyme, tomato... - 45.7241
Beef In Burgundy
1) Arrange the ingredients.
2) In a cooker, heat the butter and oil.
3) Fry the onion until lightly browned.
4) Lift out the onion and drain well.
5) Saute the beef in the butter and oil until well browned all over.
6) Lift out and drain... - 45.1981
1. In a frying pan, saute the bacon till crisp; remove ans set aside; brown the beef cubes in the bacon drippings and then add to an eight-cup baking dish
2. Pare the carrots and parsnip, dice one carrot and the thin end of the parsnip and saute along... - 44.8217
Beef Burgundy Casserole
Trim excess fat from beef, then cut into 3/4 inch cubes.
Place meat in a 3 quart casserole; sprinkle with paprika.
Pour bouillon and wine over meat along with chopped onion, garlic, bay leaf, thyme, and pepper.
Cover with a lid or plastic wrap.
Microwave on... - 44.2615
Oven Baked Beef Burgundy
Preheat oven to 250Â°F.
Cut meat into 2-inch cubes; dredge with flour mixed with salt and pepper.
Heat oil in skillet.
Saute meat until well browned; remove to casserole.
Saute bacon in skillet a few minutes.
Add onions, carrots, and garlic; cook until... - 43.9718
1) In a skillet, sear the beef until brown and place in a slow cooker.
2) Drain off the skillet drippings, then stir in the wine, scrape the skillet and pour over the beef.
3) Season the beef with marjoram, salt, pepper and paprika.
4) Then stir the... - 43.89
Cut steak into bite-size pieces; coat with flour.
In 12-inch skillet, quickly brown half the steak on both sides in melted butter; remove meat.
Brown remaining meat.
Remove from heat; return all meat to skillet.
Add onion and next 5 ingredients.
Stir in... - 43.6338
1 Saute bacon until crisp in a large frying pan; remove and set aside for Step 7.
Brown beef cubes, a few at a time, in the bacon drippings, then place in an 8-cup baking dish.
2 Pare carrots and parsnip.
Dice 1 carrot and the thin end of parsnip; saute... - 43.6247
Beef In Burgundy
Cut the bacon into little strips, and blanch them with boiling water.
Fry gently, being careful not to burn them or to darken the fat.
Remove the bacon from the pan, and'in the fat, brown the beef.
You may wish to add a little olive or peanut oil to the... - 43.3796
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 250 degrees.
2) Cut out the meat into cubes of about 2-inches each. Dredge meat in flour which has been mixed with some salt and pepper.
3) In a skillet, heat the oil and sauté the meat till it has... - 42.7743
Beef And Bacon Brgundy Casserole
Beef Burgundy is a delicious recipe which you will love to serve to your friends and family. This is something which I tried on my last weekend party and it was a great hit. So, why dont you try the same and share your experience with us! - 42.7645
In large skillet or slow-cooking pot with browning unit, cook bacon several minutes.
Remove bacon and set aside.
Coat beef with flour and brown on all sides in bacon mixture.
Combine steak, bacon drippings, cooked bacon, seasonings, bouillon, and Burgundy in... - 42.4155
Heat oil in skillet.
Add meat and brown lightly.
Remove meat to 2 quart casserole.
Add onion and cook until tender.
Add all seasonings, burgundy and water.
Bring to boil; stir to loosen any meat particles.
Pour over meat and bake covered in 300° oven for 3... - 42.2071
Beef Burgundy With Rice
In heavy skillet, cook onions in bacon drippings until brown.
Remove onions and set aside.
Add more bacon drippings to skillet if necessary.
Add beef cubes to drippings and brown well on all sides.
Sprinkle beef with flour and seasonings.
Stir in bouillon and... - 42.1802
Slow Cooked Beef Burgundy
1) In a slow cooker, put the onions.
2) Dredge the meat in flour and add to the cooker.
3) Add the salt, mushrooms, marjoram, pepper and thyme.
4) Cover the cooker and cook ocver low heat for 8 to 10 hours.
5) Serve hot over cooked noodles. - 41.9848
Coat beet round steak with flour in 1-quart casserole.
Stir in remaining ingredients except mushrooms.
Cover tightly and microwave on medium-low (30%) 5 minutes; stir.
Cover tightly and microwave until beef and onion are tender, 5 to 7 minutes longer.
Stir in... - 41.7073
Beef Ragout With Burgundy
1) Preheat the oven to 400 F.
2) Presoak the Romertopf (clay pot).
3) In the wine, marinate the meat overnight.
4) Next day, drain off the wine.
5) In a frying pan, heat butter.
6) In the hot butter, saute the mushrooms and onions.
7) To... - 41.6622
1. Take a saucepan and sauté the onion in margarine.
2. Stir in meat and brown. Add the flour.
3. Season with salt and pepper, Mix well until smooth.
4. Mix 1/2 cup broth, 3/4 cup wine and simmer for 3 hours.
5. Stir in mushrooms and simmer another... - 41.4601
Simple Beef Burgundy
1 Cut the steak with the grain into about 2-inch-wide strips. Then cut each strip across the grain into 1/4-inch-thick slices.
2 Place the sliced beef in a medium bowl, add the wine and let marinate at room temperature while you prepare the vegetables.
3 Cut... - 41.0006
Beef Burgundy With Mushroom Caps
Brown beef cubes in 2 tablespoons butter.
Remove meat and add flour, salt, pepper and Burgundy.
Simmer until thickened.
Place meat cubes in large casserole and add Burgundy sauce.
In skillet saute onions, carrot, mushrooms, scallions and garlic in small... - 40.9954
Beef Burgundy is a sumptuous steak preparation. The deliciously thick sauce makes the dish extremely tempting and hard to overlook. Try the Beef Burgundy the next time your friends come over, trust me, they will love it! - 40.9172
Microwaved Beef Burgundy
Coat beef round steak with flour in 21-oz casserole [1-qt casserole].
Stir in remaining ingredients except mushrooms.
Cover tightly and microwave on medium-low (165 watts) 2 1/2 min [5 min]; stir.
Cover tightly and microwave until beef and onion are tender, 2... - 40.7914
Simple Beef Burgundy
Cut beef in squares.
Brown meat in butter.
Add hot sherry.
Remove meat from pan.
Place onions in pan and cook 3-4 minutes.
Then cook mushrooms 2 minutes with onions.
Add tomato paste or fresh tomato.
Add consomme mixed with flour in a cup.
Stir and pour stock... - 40.7727
Ground Beef Burgundy
In a wide frying pan over medium-high heat, cook beef until crumbly.
Stir in flour and cook until it browns slightly.
Add wine, instant onion, mushrooms, thyme, bay leaf, and garlic.
Simmer, uncovered, stirring occasionally, for about 5 minutes or until... - 40.7397
Beef Burgundy is an easy to prepare side dish recipe which cannot just escape your guest's attention. Try this amazingly delicious Beef Burgundy, you will surely love to talk about with us. - 40.3273
1. In a saucepan toss the meat in flour, salt and pepper and brown in fat.
2. Add consomme, wine, onion, carrot, garlic, bay leaf and thyme and simmer 2 1/2 to 3 hours until meat is tender.
3. Just before serving add parsley, onions and mushrooms and... - 39.8298
Meat Beef Burgundy
Heat oil in large, heavy skillet.
Cook onions until transparent.
Remove onions, set aside.
Saute beef cubes until brown.
Sprinkle browned meat with flour and season- ings.
Add bouillon and wine, simmer slowly until meat is tender, about 1 1/2 hours.
Add more... - 39.6919
Beef Burgundy Crepes
Cut the steak into bite size pieces.
Dice the bacon and fry in hot butter.
When crisp, remove and set aside.
Add onions and brown outsides.
Add meat and brown.
Add wine, bouillon, bacon, onions, thyme and salt and pepper.
Cover and... - 39.6301
Beef And Mushroom Burgundy Casserole
Trim separable fat from steak.
Partially freeze beef.
Thinly slice, across the grain, into bite-size strips.
Spray a cold large saucepan with nonstick coating.
Preheat over medium heat.
Cook half of the beef over medium heat till brown.
Repeat... - 39.086
1) In a skillet, cook the bacon for a while, remove and keep aside.
2) In the skillet with the bacon drippings, coat the beef with flour and brown evenly.
3) In a slow cooker, add the beef, bacon drippings, cooked bacon, salt, seasoned salt,... - 38.664
Partially freeze beef; slice thinly into bite-size strips.
In 2-quart saucepan cook half the beef in half the hot oil over medium-high heat till browned.
Repeat with remaining beef and oil.
Return all beef to pan, Stir in cornstarch.
Add onion,... - 38.6085
Beef Burgundy With Bacon
1 Cut bacon into 1-inch pieces; place in a sauce-pan; cover with water.
Bring to boiling; lower heat and simmer for 10 minutes.
Dry bacon on paper towels.
Fry bacon until crisp in a large skillet or an electric slow cooker with a browning unit.
... - 38.3252
Beef And Bacon Burgundy
In a large, heavy skillet over medium heat, saute bacon until crisp.
Add tenderloin; sprinkle with flour and thyme.
Add burgundy, broth, tomato paste, and bay leaf; stir until well mixed.
Reduce heat to low, cover, and simmer until almost tender, about 1 1/2... - 37.3761
Easy Beef Burgundy
I made this Macaroni And Beef Dinner last weekend when I had some unexpected guest visit; The Macaroni And Beef Dinner bland is a ravishing meal that you wouldnâ€™t want to miss! - 36.5607
Beef Balls Burgundy
1. Combine the ground beef, egg, bread crumbs, milk, 1 teaspoon of the salt and garlic salt in a large bowl, then mix lightly until well blended. Shape into 24 balls.
2. Melt butter or margarine in a kettle or Dutch oven; add onions and mushrooms; sprinkle... - 35.5257
Blend water, wine and cornstarch in 3-qt casserole.
Stir in remaining ingredients; cover.
Microwave at High 3 minutes.
Reduce power to 50% (Medium).
Microwave 20 to 30 minutes, or until meat is fork tender, stirring once or twice.
Let stand, covered, 5... - 35.4371
Dip container of Beef-Mushroom Mix into very hot water just to loosen.
Place frozen block in 3-quart saucepan.
Heat uncovered over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until hot, about 30 minutes.
Stir in wine.
Heat to boiling; reduce heat.
Simmer... - 34.6758
Best Beef Burgundy
1. Trim fat from beef steak. Cut beef into 3/4-inch pieces.
2. Place margarine and chopped onion in 3-quart casserole. Cover tightly and microwave on high 3 to 4 minutes or until onion is soft. Stir in flour and beef. Cover and microwave 6 to 8 minutes,... - 34.5584
Place the beef in a large roasting pan or Dutch oven.
Combine the soup, water, burgundy, onion soup mix and mushrooms in a bowl and mix well.
Pour the soup mixture over the beef.
Bake at 350 degrees (325 degrees for a glass dish), covered, for 3 hours or... - 31.066
1. Preheat oven to 350° F.
2. Cut steak into 1-inch cubes.
3. Brown meat slowly in skillet sprayed with vegetable pan spray. Transfer to 1 1/2-quart casserole which has tight-fitting cover.
4. Add remaining ingredients. Stir well.
5. Cover and bake for 1 1/2... - 30.0802
In skillet, brown meat in butter.
Add remaining ingredients except noodles.
Cover; cook over low heat 1 hour or until tender.
Stir now and then. - 29.9853
Stewed Beef Burgundy
GETTING READY 1) In a large saucepan, combine Freezer Stew Mix and 1/4 cup of water to thaw the mix. 2) Over low heat, cover and simmer and cook for 15 minutes. 3) Using a fork, break up mix and cook further for... - 29.8531
In frying pan, brown meat in butter, add remaining ingredients, except noodles.
Cover; cook over low heat 1 hour or until tender; stir occasionally. - 29.484
Beef Burgundy Recipes By Category