- » Beef Brochette
Beef Brochette Recipes
Enjoy our collection of beef brochette recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for beef brochette recipes.
Grilled Asian Bbq Skewers Trio (pork, Chicken, & Beef)
1.Combine all the ingredients for the marinade together.
2.Throw in the meat and let them sit overnight in the refrigerator. Marinate the chicken, pork and beef in separate containers.
3.Skew them into wooden skewers that has been soaked in... - 91.7776
Spicy Beef En Brochette
1) Trim off the fat from the steak and cut into 1/4-inch strips.
2) In a shallow pan or dish, place the steak strips.
3) In a bowl, mix the pepper, mustard, ginger, garlic powder, lemon juice and soy sauce together, blend well and... - 46.9771
Beef En Brochette
1. In a shallow baking dish, put together all marinade ingredients and mix well.
2. Using damp paper cloth, wipe beef.
3. Trim fat and then cut into 1 1/4 inch cubes.
4. Add beef to the marinade and turn to coat well from all sides.
5. Cover and... - 46.9464
Lemon Garlic Beef Brochette
1) With a sharp knife remove fat from beef.
2) Cut beef into 1-inch chunks.
3) Place in 1-quart container all the marinade ingredients.
4) Mix beef to it and marinate for 1 hour in refrigerator.
6) Seal tightly with plastic wrap.
7) Microwave at Power... - 45.4759
Sweetbreads En Brochette
Cut into 24 (1-inch) pieces.
Refrigerate until needed.
Mix cream, 2 tablespoons of the egg and the butter into the ground veal, then stir in flour, onion and seasonings.
Add a pinch of nutmeg and a few dashes of Worcestershire sauce if... - 41.2461
Beef Balls En Brochette
1. To prevent charring soak bamboo skewers in a pan of cold water for at least 15 minutes.
2. In medium bowl, mix lightly with fork combining chuck and deviled ham.
3. Cut cheese into 25 cubes and cut green peppers into 2-by-l-inch... - 41.1477
Beef En Brochette
1. Drain the juice of the pineapple, reserving 1/2 cup.
2. Refrigerate pineapple chunks until required.
3. In a bowl, combine the pineapple liquid with remaining ingredients.
4. Place the meat in a non-metallic dish. Pour the marinade over the... - 39.888
Beef Tip En Brochette
Place meat in ungreased baking dish, 13 1/2 x 9 x 2 inches.
Heat remaining ingredients except cornstarch to boiling.
Reduce heat; simmer uncovered 5 minutes.
Pour consomme mixture over meat.
Cover tightly; refrigerate at least 3 hours, turning meat... - 38.9205
Cote D'azur Steak En Brochette
1) In a bowl, mix the salad dressing and cubed beef together, coating them well.
2) Cover and place in the refrigerator for 10 hours or overnight, stirring 1-2 times.
3) Drain well and reserve the marinade.
4) Thread the beef cubes alternately with... - 35.97
Beef And Lobster En Brochette
1. Take out the thick membrane found under the shells of lobster tails using scissors. Peel the hard shell and back of the lobsters using fingers and pull the meat. Cut the lobsters into 8 large-chunks.
2. Cut out 16 large chunks of veal. Moisten it... - 34.9827
Tenderloin En Brochette
Prepare the sauce.
Thread the meat, green pepper, and bacon pieces alternately on skewers.
Season to taste with salt and pepper; brush with cooking oil.
Place kabobs under broiler with tops about 3 inches from source of heat and broil to desired doneness. - 23.306
Beef Brochette Recipes By Category