- » Beef Broccoli Chestnut
Beef Broccoli Chestnut Recipes
Enjoy our collection of beef broccoli chestnut recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for beef broccoli chestnut recipes.
1. Trim fat from beef. Freeze and slice into thin strips cut diagonally across the grain.
2. Combine 1/4 cup water, soy sauce, vinegar, garlic, and mustard. Add steak strips. Marinate in refrigerator for 1 hour.
3. Heat wok or heavy nonstick skillet. Add... - 30.6824
Beef And Broccoli Stir Fry
1) In a bowl add 1 tablespoon of soy sauce, 1/2 teaspoon of sugar, cornstarch, and 1 1/2 teaspoons of the vegetable oil. Whisk the ingredients together.
2) Add beef and toss to coat each piece.
3) Chill and keep covered for 30 minutes up to 8 hours.
4)... - 48.475
Chinese Broccoli And Beef Salad
1) Take broccoli and cut off the florets.
2) Save the soft parts of stalks for later use.
3) Slice stalks into 3/8-in.-thick pieces.
4) Take a wok or large skillet and heat oil in it.
5) SautÃ© stalks in it for about 1 minute.
6) Stir... - 43.6977
Beef And Broccoli With Soy Sauce Dressing
In a large salad bowl combine broccoli, beef, red pepper, mushrooms, bean sprouts and water chestnuts; season well with pepper.
Combine remaining ingredients and pour over salad just before serving. - 28.2188
Quick Sesame Beef And Broccoli
1.Take a 12 inch nonstick skillet and heat it on medium high flame.
2.Put seasme seeds in it and toast for 1- 2 minutes until golden.
3.Once done, put the seeds into a plate.
4.Heat oil in the skillet on high flame.
5.Put slices of steak in it and cook... - 38.5203
Sesame Broccoli Stir Fry
Coat a wok or large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; add oil.
Place over medium-high heat (375°) until hot.
Add broccoli, sweet red pepper, onion, and garlic; stir-fry 4 to 5 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender.
Combine brown sugar and next 6... - 42.832
Classic Oriental Beef
In 2-quart oval microproof baking dish, combine soy sauce, sherry, water, sugar, garlic, and ginger.
Add steak strips and stir.
Cover with plastic wrap and let stand at room temperature 4 hours, stirring occasionally.
Cut onions into 2-inch pieces, including... - 43.2705
Beef And Vegetable Stir Fry
Partially freeze beef; slice very thinly across the grain into bite-size strips.
Cook broccoli and carrots, covered, in boiling salted water 2 minutes; drain.
Mix cornstarch, salt, and sugar; blend in soy sauce and sherry.
Preheat a wok or large... - 43.5567
Beef With Oyster Sauce
Make the Oyster Sauce by combining soy sauce, wine, sugar, oyster sauce, orange zest, and sesame oil in a small saucepan.
Cook over medium-low heat, stirring frequently until mixture comes to a boil.
Remove sauce from heat, but reheat before serving.
Heat oil... - 39.2024
Stir Fried Orange Beef
Remove thin strips of rind from oranges with paring knife or zester; set aside.
Section peeled orange; set aside.
Cut steak along grain into 2-inch-wide strips.
Cut steak across grain into 1/4 inch-thick slices.Combine steak, 2 tablespoons orange juice, soy... - 41.7266
Beef Vegetable Pockets
Crumble the lean ground beef into a 1-quart casserole.
Micro-cook, covered, on 100% power (HIGH) about 3 minutes or till done, stirring twice to break up the ground beef.
Drain off fat.
Cut up any large pieces in the frozen mixed vegetables.
Stir the... - 38.3839
Beef And Leeks In Spicy Chili Sauce
1) In a wok or 12 inch skillet add oil and heat it.
2) Add beef and leeks. Cook for a couple of minutes.
3) Now, add vegetables and cook until crisp tender.
4) Add... - 31.298
Place teriyaki sauce, sherry, sugar, garlic, and ginger in shallow 2 1/2-quart microproof casserole.
Add steak and stir until coated.
Cover and marinate at room temper-ature 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Push meat to center of... - 39.1462
Ramen Vegetable Steak Stir-fried
1. Take a medium sized bowl, mix beef strips, garlic, 1 tablespoon sesame oil and ground red pepper; toss to coat. Keep aside.
2. Throw away seasoning packet if any from noodles package.
3. In large saucepan, boil 2 cups water Break block of noodles... - 42.4917
Slice meat across the grain into 1/8 inch thick slices.
Trim ends from green onions and slice lengthwise, then cut crosswise into 1 1/2 inch strips.
Slice celery diagonally into 1/2 inch.pieces.
Arrange meat and vegetables on a tray in individual mounds.
Mix... - 38.9715
Chicken Stir Fry Dinner
Heat small amount of oil in frying pan or wok (to barely cover bottom of pan). Stir-fry meat 2 minutes. Remove from pan and keep warm. Stir-fry for 2 to 3 minutes, at medium-high heat, the onions, celery, and carrots; remove and keep warm. Repeat with each of... - 18.244