- » Beef Bread Dip
Beef Bread Dip Recipes
Enjoy our collection of beef bread dip recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for beef bread dip recipes.
Batter-dipped Fondue Meatballs
Mix meat, egg, bread crumbs, beer and garlic salt.
Shape mixture by teaspoonfuls into 3/4 inch balls.
Prepare frothy batter.
Heat oil and butter in metal fondue pot to 375Â°.
Spear meatballs with fondue forks, dip into batter and cook in hot oil to desired... - 36.0793
Beef Baguette With Dip
All the beef lovers, will drool for this sandwich. You can serve this as snacks or even lunch with some salad. The beef baguette is served with the spicy beef broth, which makes the dish more flavorful. Run through the video to get informed on the recipe. - 114.851
Hearty Beef Queso Dip
1. Begin cooking beef and garlic in a skillet over medium-high heat. Add bell peppers and onions, and cook until beef is fully cooked and peppers are tender. Drain off excess juice.
2. Add queso cheese dip and stir over low heat until hot. - 21.5552
French Dip Sandwich
1. In a medium sized sauce pan, combine water, cubes and beef. Mix well and cook on a medium flame till well heated, while stirring occasionally.
2. Add soy sauce, onions and cook on a medium flame for 2 more minutes. Remove from flame and keep... - 35.7294
Kaye's Rye Bread Dip
1) Mix all ingredients together in bowl. Cut center of bread out and place dip inside center. Cut up left over bread to dip. - 23.5061
Sheepherder's Bread Dip
Preheat oven to 250 degrees.
Slice off the top of Sheepherder's bread; save top.
Hollow out loaf, saving bread for dipping.
Mix together remaining ingredients and place inside hollowed out loaf.
Bake for 2 hours.
Leave top off while baking. - 32.8275
Hot Reuben Dip For Crackers Or Rye Bread
1. Heat oven to 400°.
2. Mix cream cheese, 1 cup of the Swiss cheese, the dressing and corned beef. Spread in pie plate, 9 x 1 1/4 inches, or quiche dish, 9 x 1 1/2 inches. Top with sauerkraut and remaining 1/2 cup Swiss cheese.
3. Bake about 15 minutes or... - 30.6205
Pork Balls In Cheese Dip
Using a paring knife, scrape and discard the thin outside crust from the cheese; set cheese aside.
In a small saucepan over medium-high heat, melt the butter; add the onion and saute until golden (about 4 minutes).
Remove from heat and, with a slotted spoon,... - 44.9828
Elba's Bistec Empanizado-breaded Beef Steak
1. In a large saucer take all the ingredients for marinade, whisk well.
2. Marinate beef steaks in the marinade. Keep in the freezer for 120 minutes.
3. Beat the egg and sprinkle oregano, keep the mixture aside.
4. In the flour add in complete... - 107.77
Chicken Fried Round Steak
Pound steak to 1/4 inch thickness; cut in 6 serving-size pieces.
Blend egg and milk; combine cracker crumbs, salt, and pepper.
Dip meat in egg mixture, then in crumbs.
In 12-inch skillet slowly brown meat in hot oil, turning once.
Cover tightly; cook over low... - 30.4282
Swiss Dip Sandwich
Preheat oven to 375°F.
On bottom half of bread, arrange steak and sprinkle with cheese; top with remaining half.
Wrap in aluminum foil, sealing edges airtight with double fold.
Bake 25 minutes, or until cheese is melted, then slice into 4 equal pieces.
Mean... - 26.7559
Reuben Dip is a recipe that can be prepared in nearly no time. Try this Reuben Dip recipe; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 40.3652
Heavenly French Dip
Set Power Select at HIGH.
In small glass bowl, combine onion and butter.
Heat, covered, 2 to 3 minutes or until onion is tender, stirring once.
Meanwhile, slice bread in half lengthwise and then crosswise, forming 2 sandwiches.
Arrange beef on 2 pieces bread;... - 41.6124
Betty's Big Italian Beef Sandwich
Be it a picnic, pot luck or a girls hang-out — it seems only fitting that the food match. Betty whomps up a quick Italian style treat, but adds a little spin to the original recipe. Now, did you ever think that you can put together a mouthwatering,... - 125.199
Mexican Com Bread
1) In a bowl, mix corn, corn-meal, baking soda, salt, oil, milk, eggs, and taco sauce.
2) Into a slow cooker, transfer half of that mixture.
3) On top of the corn-meal mixture, evenly spread cheese, onion, garlic, green chilies, and ground beef.
4)... - 39.2299
Breaded Veal Cutlets
Cut veal in six pieces; season with salt and pepper.
Dip into crumbs.
Mix eggs with water; dip veal in egg mixture and again in crumbs.
Brown in hot fat; mix milk with soup.
Pour over veal.
Cover; bake in 300-degree oven 1 hour or until tender. - 31.6737
Breaded Veal Cutlets
Mix flour, salt, paprika and pepper; coat meat with flour mixture.
Pound until 1/4 inch thick.
Beat egg and water slightly.
Dip meat into egg, then coat with bread crumbs.
Melt shortening in large skillet; brown meat quickly.
Cover tightly; cook... - 37.832
Breaded Veal Cutlets
Beat eggs in bowl.
Mix together cornflake crumbs, salt, and pepper on plate.
Heat oil in frying pan.
Saute onions until soft.
Remove from pan and set a side.
Dip both sides of veal cutlets into beaten eggs, then into seasoned cornflake crumbs.
Fry on low heat... - 38.8537
Breaded Veal Steaks
1) In a pie plate, add egg, salt and pepper and beat well.
2) In the second pie plate, sprinkle crumbs.
3) Individually lift each slice of veal. First dip into the egg mix and then into the crumbs and coat well on both sides.
4) In a pan, add... - 36.0584
Cut up toast and put into blender to make crumbs.
Heat water and bouillon cube in saucepan, add bread crumbs and simmer for 15 minutes.
Stir in Catsup and Worcestershire to taste; simmer another 15 minutes.
Add a few drops brown food coloring, if desired - 25.3945
Momos Chinese Beef Buns
1. Dissolve the yeast in 1/4 cup very warm water. Separately, mix the sesame oil, sugar, and 1 teaspoon salt with 3/4 cup very warm water. Combine yeast, water mixture, and flour to make a stiff dough. Turn out onto floured board and knead until smooth,... - 37.0899
Duo Cheese Dip
In blazer pan of chafing dish melt butter over direct heat; blend in flour, onion, hot pepper sauce, and pepper.
Dissolve bouillon cube in boiling water; add to flour mixture.
Cook and stir till thickened and bubbly.
Add cheeses; heat, stirring constantly,... - 33.3096
Hot Reuben Dip -- Lynn's Super Bowl
Lynn demonstrates how to make a easy Hot Reuben Dip that is a great appetizer for any occasion or would be great for a Super Bowl Party. - 0
A great combination with french bread, Pizza Fondue tops of my list of favorite appetizers. It is indeed the flavor of cheese that lend to the flavor of pizza fondue. Give this lip smacking pizza fondue a try. - 44.1845
Homemade Game Day Dip
If an all-purpose dip - is what you are looking for, then here is the one. The game day dip is just perfect for any special occasion at your home, including Super Bowl events. This thick and chunky dip offers a textured flavor, which can be enjoyed with... - 115.074
Meatballs And Jalapeno Dip
Heat oven to 400°.
Mix all ingredients except Jalapeno Dip.
Shape ground beef mixture by spoonfuls into 1 1/4-inch balls.
(For easy shaping, dip hands in cold water from time to time.) Place meatballs in 2 ungreased baking pans, 13x9x2 or 15 1/2x10 1/2x1... - 33.9052
Southern Bean Dip Soup
1. In a large kettle, empty the FRITOS® Brand Jalapeno Bean Dip, broth and water and mix well.
2. Simmer the kettle uncovered on a medium-high heat for 30 minutes till done
3. Add the onions, celery, corn and pepper to the kettle and simmer again for... - 36.7754
Swedish Meat Balls
Combine first 8 ingredients.
Mix well and shape into balls using 1 tablespoonful for each ball.
Melt butter or margarine in blazer pan of chafing dish or fry pan on table top butane unit over direct high flame.
Brown meat balls well, turning as needed to... - 43.4999
Italian Beef Sandwich
You don't really need to rush to your neighborhood hot dog stand or an Italian bistro every time you are craving for an Italian beef sandwich. This video presents a step-by-step details on how to make scrummy beef sandwich at home a la the Italian so that you... - 112.459
Arrange 8 slices of bread on a work surface.
Spread 1 side of each slice with Festive Chili Butter, butter or margarine.
Place a layer of roast beef on each of 4 slices, making sure it does not extend beyond the bread.
Cut chilies in half lengthwise; remove... - 40.2344
Fried Breaded Steak
An excellent way to cook Breaded Steak. One great thing the chef tells about this recipe is you can make a lot of the steaks and eat them during the week. He also offers a variety of serving ideas. This video is a must watch ! - 102.007
Deviled Beef Slices
1) On a shallow dish, place the beef slices and spread prepared mustard over it.
2) In a pie plate, beat the egg. Add in salt, red-pepper seasoning and water.
3) On a wax paper, sprinkle the bread crumbs.
4) Dip the beef slices into the seasoned egg... - 37.6483
Combine the ground beef, bread crumbs, egg, Teriyaki Sauce, and milk.
Form into balls about 1 inch in diameter; then dip into the remaining sauce, drain briefly, and place slightly apart on agreased, rimmed baking pan.
(Cover and chill if made ahead.) Bake,... - 28.4873
Lemon Steak Cutlets
Lemon steak cutlets are savory and flavorful round steak cutlets. Coated with an egg coating with lemon juice and rind for flavor, the lemon steak cutlets are breaded and can be served as main course for meals. - 36.0819
Beef Cordon Blue
Beef Cordon Bleu is a classical french dish. A fantastic amalgam of meat, cured meat and cheese. It is one of the fondest dishes found across Europe, because of its crispy and cheesy feel. Often served with accompanied sauces, but in itself is too flavorsome. - 41.8199
1)Cook beef with little salt and pepper powder, until beef becomes tender.
2)Mash it well with hands.
3)Cook potatoes with little salt and mash them well too.
4)Heat 1 tbsp of oil in a tawa.
5)Saute onion, garlic, ginger and green chillies together in the... - 39.032
This is the great stuff they put on Gyros and Souvlaki and all those great Greek dishes. Takes about three minutes to do at home, and so easy and delicious you'll want to always have some on hand. - 122.811
Cheesy Steak Bruschetta
So, you have guests today at 4 and you don’t know what to cook and there is also nothing much to cook…what will you do? Well, make cheesy steak bruschetta. The recipe is very simple and delicious bruschetta will be made in less than 30 minutes. Seasoned... - 118.94
Quick Cutlets Italiano
In saucepan, cook onion with garlic, oregano and thyme in butter until tender.
Stir in soup and water; cook over low heat 15 minutes.
Meanwhile, dip luncheon meat slices in egg, then in bread crumbs.
In frying pan, brown meat on one side in... - 38.7202
Eggplant And Ground Beef Casserole
Peel eggplant; slice into about 14-inch slices.
Dip into beaten egg, then into bread or cracker crumbs.
Fry in heated oil over medium heat until browned; drain on paper towels.
Place a layer of eggplant on bottom of casserole dish.
Discard excess oil from... - 33.8635
Corned Beef Patties
This Corned Beef Patties is quite popular with my friends and family. A great way to enjoy beef, this Corned Beef Patties is made very delicious with bacon drippings, tomato puree and pepper. I know it is mouthwatering, so why not just give it a try! - 47.2345
Breaded Pork Chops With Beer Gravy
1. Dip chops in a mixture of egg and water, coating both sides. Mix crumbs, salt, and paprika. Dip egg-coated chops in this mixture, coating both sides well.
2. Brown chops slowly in oil, cooking about 15 minutes. Reduce heat; add 1/4 cup beer. Cover and... - 33.2876
Breaded Lamb Chops
? Preheat oven to 375 °F (190 °C).
? Trim fat from lamb chops and scrape about 1 in (2.5 cm) of bone clean. Place between 2 sheets of waxed paper; flatten with mallet. Dredge chops in flour, then dip in beaten eggs and coat with breadcrumbs.
? Heat oil in... - 36.4995
Breaded Celeriac With Egg Sauce
1. Peel the celery roots and slices into pices of quarter inch thickness
2. Cook the celery root amd reserve its broth; cool when cooked through
3. Mix together beaten egg yolk and bread crumbs and dip the celry sticks into it
4. Heat... - 43.4205
Breaded Pork Chops With Beer Gravy
1. In a shallow large bowl, lightly beat the egg with the water.
2. On a large plate, season the crumbs with salt and paprika.
3. To bread the chops, first dip each in egg turning to coat both sides and let the excess drip pan in the dish.
4.... - 45.1189
In a large bowl lightly combine beef, 1/2 cup bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, nutmeg, milk and half of the beaten eggs.
Shape into 4 oval patties.
Dip into remaining beaten egg and then into the remaining 1/2 cup bread crumbs.
In a large skillet heat olive oil... - 29.694
Deviled Roast Beef Slices
Spread slices of roast beef with prepared mustard.
Dip into crumbs.
Fry in drippings until browned.
Add remaining ingredients to drippings, heat and serve with the meat.
Makes 4 servings. - 36.7791
Beef Tenderloin Fondue
The beef ofndue is a cooked fondue prepared with beef tenderloin. Fried in oil and served with a dipping sauce, the beef fondue can be served as a part of the menu at dinner parties. - 34.4205
Italian Beef Sandwiches
Combine consomme, catsup, water, onion, green pepper, garlic and Italian seasoning in a large saucepan; bring to a boil.
Add beef; cover tightly and cook slowly 15 minutes.
Drain off and reserve cooking liquid.
Dip cut surfaces of bottom and top halves of... - 39.2629
Corned Beef Patties
Soak 1/4, cup bread crumbs in the milk.
Cutoff any excess fat from the edge of the corned beef and discard.
Mash beef in a bowl with a fork, then add squeezed-out bread crumbs, 1 egg, the cheese and lemon rind.
With well floured hands, make patties... - 45.1082
French Toast Sandwiches With Creamed Dried Beef
1. Cook beef in 3 tablespoon melted butter for 2 to 3 minutes.
2. Add flour and 2 cups of milk, and stirring continuously, cook, until the mixture thickens.
3. Season the mixture with rosemary, pepper, and caraway seeds. Keep aside and retain it... - 44.3828
Heat the butter in a sauce pan.
Add the flour and cook over low heat for 2 minutes.
Stir in the milk and simmer into a very thick sauce.
Stirring constantly, stir in the beef, seasonings, Worcestershire, soya and parsley.
Cool to room temperature.
Shape into... - 42.8144
Ginger Beef And Pork Toasts
1. Preheat the oven to 425°. Lightly butter a large baking sheet. In a bowl, combine the ground meats, ginger, garlic, cilantro, cornstarch, salt and egg white and knead until blended.
2. Arrange the bread on a work surface. Divide the meat mixture among the... - 31.315
Negra Modelo Beer Infused Beef Abt's
1. In a small bowl, combine egg, thyme, rosemary, Worcestershire, and beer. Mix well.
2. Into a large mixing bowl, place ground beef, add garlic, onion, and mushroom to it.
3. Drop bread crumbs, cheese, and egg mixture into it. Mix to... - 92.4102
Baked Beef Liver And Bacon
An aficionado of Baked Beef Liver And Bacon guarantees that this Baked Beef Liver And Bacon recipe will addict you to it in minutes. I just love Side Dish recipes and this dish is my only favorite amongst them. The primary ingredient in this is Beef. Baked... - 44.319
Beef Bbq Meatballs
BBQ Meatballs are an appetizing meal! This is a versatile dish that can be served in many ways! You can involve the kids to make this meatballs! See the video on how to make these scrummy meat lil delights! - 101.372
Beef Fondue makes the best bet for those weekend get-togethers. Just a handful of ingredients and you are all set to prepare this rich tasting Beef Fondue. Just give this yummy beef brew a try. - 28.7981
Beef Patties Parmigiana
Mix meat, salt, and pepper.
Form into 4 patties.
Mix egg and milk.
Dip patties into mixture, then into crumbs.
Fry in butter in broilerproof skillet over medium heat until browned on both sides.
Pour tomato sauce over patties and top each with a slice of... - 43.1419
Beef Lover's Stew
How simple can a dish get? No simpler than this beef lover's stew. Just take a look at it; its such an effortless dish and it would taste so much of the meat itself unlike other stews that taste of many different types of ingredients being added to it. It... - 98.6123
Beef Cordon Bleu
1. Place each steak between two sheets of plastic and use a meat hammer or edge of a frying pan to pound and flatten the steaks to 4-inches X 7-inches. This also helps to tenderize the meat.
2. Over each steak, spoon ¼ teaspoon of... - 45.6627
Beef Slices Alla Pizzaiola
Between 2 pieces of wax paper with a meat mallet or cleaver pound steaks until about 1/4 inch thick.
Cut each steak into portion-sized pieces.
Dip in eggs, then in bread crumbs.
In a large skillet heat 2 tablespoons of the olive oil until hot.
Add 2 pieces of... - 41.8582
Baked Corned Beef Burgers
Mix corned beef, green pepper, onion, mayonnaise, and dash pepper.
Shape in 6 patties.
Blend egg and water; dip patties into egg, then into crumbs.
Brown lightly in hot fat.
Arrange patties in 11 1/2 x 7 1/2 x 1 1/2-inch baking dish.
Quarter cheese slices... - 43.2693
Saucy Corned Beef Burgers
Combine corned beef, mayonnaise, onion, horseradish, and pepper; shape into 6 patties.
Blend egg and water; dip patties into egg, then crumbs.
Brown lightly in hot shortening.
Place patties in 10 x 6 x 1 1/2-inch baking dish.
Quarter cheese slices diagonally;... - 44.5203
About 50 minutes before serving, remove container labeled Beef Bourguignon from freezer (see Braised Beef Cubes recipe on page 16).
Dip container into very hot water just to loosen.
Place 1/2 cup water and frozen block in large saucepan.
Heat uncovered over... - 21.4926
Creamed Horseradish Sauce On Cooked Beef
Combine eggs, milk, salt, and pepper.
Dip slices of beef in flour, then egg mixture, then crumbs.
In skillet, brown beef in butter.
Meanwhile, in saucepan, combine remaining ingredients.
Heat; stir now and then. - 33.859
Beef Rolls Cordon Bleu
1. Mix ground beef lightly with salt and vegetable flakes in a large bowl; shape into 8 patties about 1/4 inch thick. Top each with a slice of cheese and Canadian bacon; roll up, jelly-roll fashion.
2. Beat eggs with water in a pie plate; place bread crumbs... - 38.4377
Beef Rolls With Currant Stuffing
1 Place each slice of meat between 2 sheets of wax paper and, using a mallet or the bottom of a small heavy pan, pound it paper-thin.
Cut into rectangles measuring about 4 by 6 inches.
2 In a small bowl, mix together the green onions, currants, garlic, fresh... - 41.8673
Easy Italian Beef Sandwiches
Host Caitlin shows you how to make a super easy sandwich that is great for parties, tailgating, or family dinner. These are super easy to make and a big hit. Cut them into smaller pieces and serve as an appetizer. Thank you, thank you for tuning in. - 110.406
1. Heat 14 cup of the oil in a heavy 10-inch skillet over moderate heat. Add the onion and cook covered, until soft—about 5 minutes. Stir in the flour, cook for 1 minute, then gradually stir in the beef broth. Cook, stirring, for 1 minute, or until smooth... - 34.7381
1) In between sheets of wax paper, place the beef and then using a mallet pound the meat till thin
2) Using a sharp knife, trim off the excess fat and cut into 6-8 pieces
3) In a bowl mix the parmesan cheese and breadcrumbs together
4) In a shallow... - 45.9113
Perfect Grilled Beef Strip Steak
Looking for a juicy grilled steak dinner? Then this impressive, sumptuous grilled beef strip steak will get you firing up the grill. In this video, Betty prepares her version of New York strip steak for grilling. This all-American favorite dish is just the... - 90.7822
Beef Curry Puffs
1. To make filling, heat oil in a frying pan over a high heat, add shallots, curry paste and cumin and stir-fry for 2 minutes. Add beef and stir-fry for 5 minutes or until brown. Remove pan from heat and stir in coriander. Set aside to cool.
2. Roll out... - 36.6648
Beef Curry Puffs
1. To make filling, in frying pan heat oil over a high heat and stir fry shallots, curry paste and cumin for 2 minutes.
2. Add beef, stir-fry for 5 minutes until brown, remove pan from heat, stir in coriander and set aside to cool.
3. Roll out pastry... - 45.3014
Chipped Beef Egg Patties
Melt butter in saucepan; blend in flour.
Add milk all at once, and cook, stirring constantly, till thickened.
Remove from heat.
Add chopped eggs, dried beef, and onion.
Chill mixture about 1 1/2 hours.
Blend beaten egg and milk.
Shape chilled... - 46.5995
Chafing-dish Beef (fondue Bourguignonne)
Trim fat, and cut steak into 1â€”1 1/2-inch cubes.
Allow about 1/2 pound per person.
Pour wine over cubes, and let stand at least 1 hour.
Arrange the required number of cubes for 1 serving on lettuce leaves on each individual plate, and set 2... - 32.073
Oven Baked Beef Stew
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. In a plastic bag mix flour, salt, and pepper; add the beef cubes, a few at a time; shake to coat evenly.
3. Place coated beef cubes in a 3-quart casserole; add carrots and onions.
4. In bowl mix together... - 44.1567
Beef And Eggplant Provencale
1. In a 6 quart heavy kettle, heat 2 tablespoons oil over low heat; add one third of beef cubes at a time and cook over high heat until well browned on all sides.
2. Remove beef from the kettle as it browns; brown the remaining beef and keep aside;... - 46.0851
Italian Beef Sandwiches
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 425 degrees to roast the beef.
2) Stir together the rosemary, pepper, garlic and oregano in a small bowl and run the mixture all over the roast’s surfaces.
3) In a shallow roasting pan, put the roast on the... - 47.4722
Beef Croquettes With Quick Bearnaise Sauce
Fry the onions and bacon gently in the melted butter until soft and lightly coloured.
Stir in the flour and cook gently until pale brown.
Gradually add the stock and bring to the boil, stirring continuously.
Simmer for 2 minutes then remove from the heat and... - 44.5759
Spicy Beef Potato Cakes
Place the ginger, garlic, chiles, parsley, lemon juice, and pepper in a food processor or blender to make a "loose" paste.
Reserve the paste.
(This hara masala, or fresh green mixture, may be used to cook meat or chicken dishes.
It is a fine all-purpose, very... - 42.3626
Spicy Oven Baked Beef Ribs
These ribs are perfect. They are moist and exploding in flavor. They will cook for 4 hours and we will make a guajillo and honey glaze for them. However, you can use bbq sauce if you prefer. These are great for
anytime of the year but would be great for Super... - 0
Cheese-crusted Veal Patties
Mix together the veal, 1/4 cup each of the bread crumbs and cheese, 1 of the eggs, salt, pepper, garlic powder, wine, and onion.
Divide into 4 equal-sized portions and shape into pattiesabout 1/2-inch thick.
In a small dish mix together the remaining 1/4... - 38.9556
Appetizer Lamb Meatballs
For meatballs, mix together the ground meat, cumin, mint, onions, salt, pepper, crumbs, and eggs.
Shape into 1-inch balls.
Place on greased, rimmed baking pans.
Bake in a 425Â° oven for 15 minutes or until well browned and no longer pink inside.
Arrange... - 39.1262
Greek Style Sandwiches
Cut beef into strips 2 inches long and 1/4 inch wide.
In 8 x 8 x 2 inch baking dish, combine wine, oil, garlic, oregano, salt, and pepper; mix well.
Add beef and stir to coat.
Let stand at room temperature 1 hour.
Cook meat in marinade, covered, at HIGH for 5... - 40.9749
1. Heat a skillet on medium – high heat; add in butter, stewing beef, onion and garlic.
2. Sprinkle pepper, salt, oregano and thyme. Stir until beef is brown.
3. Pour in white wine, beef broth, nutmeg and bay leaf. Cover the skillet and simmer on... - 94.1395
1. Combine beef, crumbs, cream, butter, salt, pepper; mix thoroughly; shape into 2 patties; refrigerate 30 minutes.
2. Coat patties with flour; dip into egg; finally coat with crumbs; refrigerate 30 minutes.
3. Melt butter in 10-inch Chef Style Fry Pan over... - 33.5479
Drop the first 6 ingredients into the glass part of a blender and cover.
Whiz until smooth.
Drop in the bread and whiz again.
Add seasonings to taste and pour over meats in a large beater bowl.
Beat on low speed until smooth.
Form into tiny meat balls and fry... - 38.4438
1. Melt the butter in a large skillet, and when butter is hot, stir in the onions and mushrooms. Add salt and pepper and saute over medium-high heat, stirring constantly, until the vegetables are just soft. Remove the vegetables from the skillet and keep warm... - 28.1676
1. In a small bowl, blend first four ingredients and whisk with a fork until smooth and creamy.
2. Lay roast beef slice on a work board.
3. Spoon and spread the cream cheese spread the beef.
4. On one end of beef slice, lay 1 or 2 carrot sticks and... - 44.9556
Greek Style Sandwiches
Greek Style Sandwiches is the best bet if you wanna try some variety. The Greek Style Sandwiches are make ahead versions and you need to refrigerate for up to 24 hours before serving. Just check out the recipe of the rich and flavorsome Greek Style Sandwiches... - 46.8827
Oxtails Alsatian Style
Put the pieces of ham and salt pork into a heavy pot and heat until the salt-pork fat melts.
Add the carrots, turnips and onions.
Set the pieces of oxtail on top and cover them completely with the meat stock.
Add the brandy.
Bring the liquid to a boil and... - 45.4715
Broiled Fresh Tripe
1. Wash tripe in cold, running water. Cut in 8 squares.
2. Boil 2 1/2 hours in water just to cover. Drain and dry on paper towels.
3. Start broiler, set for Moderate, 350° F. Rub the rack in the broiling pan with shortening or margarine.
4. Dip the pieces of... - 27.977
1. Take a kettle, and add pork and veal in it with carrot, onion, salt, allspice, peppercorns, bay leaves, cloves, and water. Boil the mixture. Spoon the mixture from surface, cover the kettle and cook in low heat for about 1 ½ hours until the meat is... - 42.9241
Daubedeboeufala Provencale is a meat and vegetable stew. Made with bacon and beef, the Daubedeboeufala Provencale is spiced with garlic and flavored with bouquet garni. Oven braised to finish, this Daubedeboeufala Provencale can be served over rice or... - 46.5081
Beef and Swiss Cheese combines to brew this yummy-n-juicy Reuben, Reuben. I love trying this with rye crackers or rye bread sticks. Reuben, Reuben is way too easy to prepare, why donâ€™t you give it a try! - 31.9194
Quick Veal Cordon Bleu
1) Coat the bottom and side of a 9-inch pie plate with half of the butter or margarine.
2) Sprinkle with half the bread crumbs.
3) In another pie plate, mix green-onion dip mix and cream.
4) Dip half the veal slices, 1 at a time, in the cream mix and... - 39.9447
Veal Cutlets A La Bolognaise
Pound veal slices until tender.
Marinate in lemon juice, salt, pepper and a small amount of cheese for 1 to 2 hours.
Dip in beaten eggs; leave for 1 to 2 hours.
Dip in bread crumbs; fry in butter.
When slightly browned on one side, turn over and top with... - 36.7365