- » Beef Braised Red Wine Mushroom
Beef Braised Red Wine Mushroom Recipes
Enjoy our collection of beef braised red wine mushroom recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for beef braised red wine mushroom recipes.
Beef In Red Wine
1) Cut bacon strips into pieces.
2) Take a large shallow dish and stir fry onion on power for a few minutes.
3) Stir in meat and cook further for a few minutes.
4) Take a bowl and make a smooth paste of flour with wine.
5) Drizzle in the... - 43.4614
Beef Braised In Barolo Wine
Rub garlic into meat.
Season with salt and pepper.
Place meat in a large bowl.
Add bay leaves, thyme and enough wine to cover meat.
Cover and refrigerate overnight.
Drain meat, reserving marinade.
Dry meat with paper towels.
Melt 2 tablespoons butter with oil... - 41.3931
Venison Liver Braised In Wine
Coat liver with flour, salt and pepper.
Saute onion and mushrooms in margarine.
Add liver and brown lightly on both sides.
Add bouillon, wine and sage.
Cover and simmer 15 minutes. - 34.5805
Beef Stew In Red Wine Sauce
1. Preheat the oven to 350°. In a large oven-to-table cast-iron pot over moderate heat, melt the butter in 1 tablespoon of the olive oil. Arrange the pieces of beef in a single layer in the pot and season them with salt and ground pepper. Cook the beef over... - 35.1105
Beef Bourguignon With Mushrooms
Melt 5 tablespoons butter in deep casserole.
Add beef cubes.
Braise in hot oven (4000) for 20 minutes.
Meanwhile, saute mushrooms and onions in remaining butter.
Stir in flour.
Add Burgundy and mix well.
Pour over beef.
Return to oven for 30... - 39.2696
Classic Braised Beef Tongue With Vegetables
Heat butter in a deep casserole and brown tongue on all sides.
Add bacon, carrots and onions and brown.
Add stock, thyme, bay leaf and parsley.
Cover and bake in a 300° F.oven for 1 hour.
Add white wine and mushrooms.
Cook 15 minutes longer.
Add Madeira and... - 41.0596
1. Preheat oven to moderate (350° F.).
2. Have the oxtail disjointed and roll in flour seasoned with salt and pepper. Brown the meat in the shortening in a hot skillet and transfer it to a casserole.
3. Add the carrots, garlic and onions to the pan and brown... - 34.7736
Mushroom Topped Flank Steak
Cut steak into 6 pieces or leave whole.
Brown in butter in hot fry pan.
After browned on one side, turn; top with onions and mushrooms.
Sprinkle with parsley, salt, pepper and poultry seasoning.
Pour water over all.
Lower heat; cover and simmer for I 1/2 to 2... - 41.682
Beef Sirloin Burgundy
Beef Bourguignon is a French delicacy. Beef Bourguignon is a stew made of beef flavored with brandy mixed with cornstarch and mushrooms. If you are a red meat lover then try this Beef Bourguignon recipe. - 46.6977
Cut meat into 1 cubes.
Blend flour with salt and coat meat cubes with mixture.
Melt butter in skillet; add meat and brown on all sides.
Transfer meat to a 3 quart casserole.
Add onion, garlic and mushrooms to butter in skillet; cook over medium heat until... - 44.4972
Braised Beef Provencale
Place vegetables in bottom of a Dutch oven.
Place meat on top.
Mix together the garlic, thyme, salt, and crumbs.
Sprinkle over meat.
Pour wine and broth around meat.
Seal pan tightly with foil, then cover with a tight lid.
Bake at 375° 10... - 44.8777
Beef And Mushroom Post Roast
Cut the salt pork into strips and place in a large flameproof casserole.
Add the oil and set over a high flame until the fat is rendered.
Cut the beef into 5 cm/2 inch cubes.
Add the meat to the oil and brown on all sides.
Pour the Red Wine Cook-in-Sauce... - 39.6547
Healthy Braised Pot Roast
Good to know that it is finally possible to have a low carb, low cal, low fat pot roast! And for the reason that it comes from a health freak, I'm going to blindly adapt this one. So here is a pretty cool recipe for the classic pot roast in a much healthy and... - 92.4191
Boeuf Braise Bourguignon
1. Marinate the meat 2-3 days before cooking the dish.
2. In a saucepan, mix thee ingredients for marinade and boil. Then, simmer for 10 minutes and allow to cool.
3. In a bowl, place meat and pour cold marinade to cover the meat.
4. Cover and... - 44.183
Braised Lamb Shank With Goat Cheese Polenta And Thyme Jus
In Bistro Cooking, join Lauren and Chef Olivier from ICI Urban Bistro to make this classic bistro dish, Braised Lamb Shank with Vermont Goat Cheese Polenta and Thyme Jus. This lamb dish is perfect for the winter months and goes perfectly paired with First... - 122.348
Beef Short Ribs
1. In a bowl place the beef along with carrots, celery, onion, thyme and garlic, immerse with Syrah wine and leave overnight.
2. The next day separate them, save the wine and cook everything except the beef in a pan with 2 tablespoons oil.
3. Skin the... - 100.624
Stroganoff With Ground Beef
In fry pan, brown ground beef and onion.
Drain well; blot excess fat with paper towel.
Stir in mushrooms, water, Worcestershire sauce, salt, celery seed and pepper.
Cover and simmer for 15 to 20 minutes.
Stir in yogurt; heat through, but do not boil.
If... - 38.703
Ground Beef Burgundy
In a wide frying pan over medium-high heat, cook beef until crumbly.
Stir in flour and cook until it browns slightly.
Add wine, instant onion, mushrooms, thyme, bay leaf, and garlic.
Simmer, uncovered, stirring occasionally, for about 5 minutes or until... - 40.7397
Beef With Olives
Cut the meat into 1-inch cubes and coat with the cornflour to which a little salt and pepper has been added.
Heat the oil in a frying pan and fry the meat for several minutes, turning to brown lightly on all sides.
Remove meat and put into a casserole.
Put... - 42.6331
Place oil in 2 1/2 -quart casserole.
Add steak, green pepper, mushrooms and chopped onion.
Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Remove from oven; stir in flour and salt.
Blend in wine and whole onions.
Cover and bake 30 minutes... - 37.366
Beef In Burgundy Sauce
1. Cut the beef into 1 1/2-inch cubes.
2. Heat the oil in a large, heavy skillet. Working in batches, brown the meat in the skillet; do not overcrowd the pan or the meat will steam rather than brown. The browner the meat, the darker the gravy. Transfer the... - 45.858
Braised Steak Chasseur
Coat the meat in seasoned flour.
Heat oil in a fry pan.
Quickly fry steak on both sides.
Transfer to Slo cooker.
Add shallots to fry pan and cook until softened.
Add the beef stock and wine.
Season and add the mushrooms.
Bring to the boil, pour over steak and... - 38.6102
Red Hot Beef
Toss the meat in the mixture of flour, seasoning and ginger.
In a large pan heat the lard and fry beef quickly until browned.
Transfer to Slo cooker.
Add to the pan all remaining ingredients except kidney beans and red pepper.
Bring to the boil.
Pour over the... - 42.0055
Beef Bird Casserole
Flatten the meat slices between 2 sheets of waxed paper with a heavy mallet until each slice is as thin as possible without tearing the meat.
Heat the butter in a skillet; saute the onion and garlic until the onion is limp and translucent.
Add the mushrooms... - 44.2348
Spaghetti With Superb Meat Sauce
1) Sprinkle the beef roast with salt, then dredge thoroughly with flour.
2) In a Dutch oven, gently brown the roast in olive oil on all sides.
3) Pour in hot water, cover and cook over a low heat for 3 hours, or until the meat falls apart.
4) Tear the... - 44.223
Mix together the flour, seasonings and ginger and use to coat the beef.
Heat the lard in a large pan, add the beef and fry quickly until browned, turning once.
Drain on kitchen paper then transfer to a 3 pint (8 1/2 cups) ovenproof dish.
Combine all the... - 38.3547
Daubedeboeufala Provencale is a meat and vegetable stew. Made with bacon and beef, the Daubedeboeufala Provencale is spiced with garlic and flavored with bouquet garni. Oven braised to finish, this Daubedeboeufala Provencale can be served over rice or... - 46.5081
Braised Hare With Port
1) Arrange the ingredients.
2) Heat the cooker on low heat.
3) Slowly, cook the bacon rinds then add the chopped bacon.
4) Stir in the butter or margarine if necessary and saute the onion and celery until they are lightly browned.
5)... - 45.6025
Microwave Coq Au Vin
1. Place bacon in a 9-inch baking dish. Cover with wax paper. Microwave at Power Level 10 for 4 to 5 minutes, or until crisp. Blend flour into drippings. Stir in beef broth and wine. Add all remaining ingredients, except mushrooms.
2. Cover and microwave at... - 32.1963
Tagliatelle Alla Bolognese
1) Peel and chop onion and garlic.
2) Wipe mushrooms and slice into thin pieces.
3) In a saucepan, heat oil, and saute onion.
4) Cover and cook in low heat until onions are tender.
5) Stir in garlic and ground beef and cook for sometime... - 43.7516
Diet Coq Au Vin
1. Place chicken pieces, skin-side down, in a large skillet over very low heat. (Do not add fat.) Cook slowly until skin side is a rich brown, about 10 minutes; turn; brown other side.
2. Remove chicken from skillet with tongs and place in a 8-cup casserole.... - 36.9089
Serbian Beans (pasulj Prebranac)
This is a national dish amongst Serbians. The beans used are a sort of yellow bean that has a buttery texture, but if you can't find them in a Blakan market, never mind. You can use Peruanos available in Mexican markets or a mixture of various beans. - 46.3825
Rich Oven Veal Stew
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Fill flour gently into measuring cup and level off.
3. In a 1-gallon plastic bag, add flour, 1/2 teaspoon salt, nutmeg and white pepper. Combine well and shake to mix.
4. Add veal cubes into the bag. Shake... - 49.2497
Balsamic Glazed Winter Pot Roast
Hot meal on a cold day or something hot is really soothing over cold winter evenings. Here is a recipe by Chef Ginny to make Balsamic Glazed Pot Roast with chuck roast, some vegetables and seasonings. Meaty affair to kill the cold! - 115.392
Boeuf Bourguignon is a lovely and elaborate beef recipe made in the french style with vegetables.prepared with red wine along with herbs and garlic for flavor, the Boeuf Bourguignon can be served on rice or orzo. - 44.7504
Oven Stewed Beef Provencale
Heat the oil in a frying pan and fry meat until browned and sealed.
Transfer to a casserole dish.
Fry all the diced and sliced vegetables gently in the butter in the frying pan, at the same time adding the diced bacon.
When the vegetables are soft, add... - 42.8363
Beef Bird Casserole
1. Take 2 sheets of waxed paper, and inside in flatten meat slices, with the help of a heavy mallet
2. In a skillet, heat butter, also saute onion and garlic
3. In a skillet, add the mushrooms and cook for 3 minutes
4. In a mixing bowl,... - 45.4812
Beef bourguignon or beef burgundy - depending on how good your french is... basically beef braised in wine is so good and rewarding - take a run at it. - 115.182
Wegmans Executive Chef Mark Makovec shares the easy steps to this classic dish. While this dish is pricer and more time consuming than most, it is definitely the best and worth the effort! It looks beautiful and is always a crowd pleaser at special and... - 134.07
Old Fashioned Pot Roast
Marinate meat in wine with hash about 6 hours.
Turn several times.
Remove and set marinade aside.
Tie meat securely with string.
Season with salt and pepper.
Heat oil in heavy braising pot until smoking.
Brown meat on all sides.
Add onion, carrots,... - 44.0905
Slow Cooked Short Rib Ragu
Do enjoy slow cooked food? Slow cooked food has wonderful aroma which rises as the food gets cooked in the slow cooker. This video shows one of the most simple recipes of slow cooked short ribs ragu. Enjoy the ragu and the aroma too. - 120.959
Roasted Gigot Of Monkfish With Espagnole Sauce
1. For the sauce, heat the dripping in a large, heavy-based pan, add the shin of beef and fry over a medium-high heat, stirring from time to time, until nicely browned. Add carrot, celery, onion, bacon and crushed chillies, then fry for 10 mins until lightly... - 37.8194
Rinse sauerkraut in cold water, squeeze out juice, and reserve it.
Put sauerkraut in a large kettle over low heat.
While the sauerkraut heats, render the bacon or salt pork.
At the same time cook mushrooms in enough water to cover until they are tender; then... - 43.4953
Coq Au Vin
1. For the Brown-Braised Onions: In a skillet, heat butter and oil.
2. Add the onions and saute over moderate heat for 10 minutes, rolling the onions about so they will brown as evenly as possible.
3. Pour in the stock, season to taste, and add the... - 108.863