- » Beef Bottom Crockpot
Beef Bottom Crockpot Recipes
Enjoy our collection of beef bottom crockpot recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for beef bottom crockpot recipes.
Delicious Crock-pot Eye Of Round Roast Beef With Zesty Gravy
Some dishes are worth giving a shot and this is certainly one of them! In this video, Betty demonstrates a simple crock-pot recipe using eye of round roast beef and pairs it up with velvety, creamy, sumptuous, low-fat roast beef gravy. Tender beef served with... - 100.109
Pot Roast In The Crock-pot
Slow cooking meals is a nice way to come home to a meal that is ready! All you have to do is get the ingredients ready and in the slow cooker and off you go! It is such a pleasure to come home after a busy day at work to a house filled with such inviting... - 124.45
Corned Beef And Cabbage
1) In the bottom of a slow cooker, evenly layer the beef, carrots, onions. Pour over the water.
2) Close the slow cooker with the lid and cook on LOW for 8 to 10 hours or on HIGH for 5 to 6 hours.
3) Put in the cabbage into the broth. Push down the... - 35.4117
Try this alluring Beef Diablo recipe. An easily prepared recipe, this Beef Diablo is a dish which you will always love to serve to your friends. - 35.8742
Beef Roast With Dried Fruit
Place sliced onions in bottom of crock pot and place roast on top (cut in half, if necessary, to fit easily).
Cover with dried fruit.
Mix remaining ingredients except apple rings and pour over roast.
Cover and cook on low setting for 10 to 12 hours. - 32.4245
1) Set the oven at 400 degrees.
2) Mix together the sugar, salt, flour and eggs.
3) Now, pour milk and 2 tablespoons of melted butter.
4) Mix the ingredients to a smooth paste.
5) Allow the batter to sit for a couple of hours or leave overnight... - 46.2254
Beef Burger On Buns
1. Prepare the ground beef mix by simmering onions, garlic, celery, ground and the green pepper.
2. Spoon this mix into the bottom half of each bun and cover with top half of bun
3. Serve hot
Prepare the beef mix by combining onion,... - 35.7948
Beef Tenderloin With Bearnaise Sauce
Have butcher lard the meat, or if possible thread at 1-inch intervals with needle and shoestring larding, or cut slits in meat and stuff lard into incisions.
Chop onion and garlic and strew in bottom of open roasting pan.
Place roast on mixture and pour over... - 29.5722
1) Combine together the flour, pepper and celery salt in a large bowl.
2) In the flour, toss the meat.
3) Over moderate high heat, place a large skillet and heat the oil.
4) Add the meat and brown it, stirring often, till it has been darkened on all... - 44.7967
Cut the beef into 3 to 6-inch thick pieces.
Pour a thin layer of salt in the bottom of a stone jar or a tight wooden keg.
Add layers of beef and salt, ending with salt until all the beef is used.
Let stand overnight.
Dissolve the sugar, soda and saltpeter in... - 36.2441
1) Slice the roast into 6 to 8 pieces.
2) In a slow cooker, put the meat and add the bouillon cubes and water. Sprinkle pepper all over.
2) Cover the cooker and cook on high heat for about 2 hours. Reduce the heat to low and cook for another 4 to 5... - 42.6475
Smoked Brisket With Beef
Sprinkle both sides of meat with smoke-flavored salt.
Arrange onion slices in bottom of slow-cooking pot.
Top with meat.
Combine celery seed, mustard seed, pepper, and chili sauce.
Pour over meat.
Cover and cook on low for 10 to 12 hours or until... - 36.3932
Combine beer, soy sauce, garlic, cumin, chili powder and hot pepper sauce in a large shallow glass dish or large heavy plastic bag.
Add beef; cover dish or close bag.
Marinate in refrigerator up to 12 hours, turning beef several times.
Remove beef from... - 44.6881
1) Preheat the oven to 400 F.
2) Presoak the Romertopf (clay pot).
3) In a bowl, combine the mushrooms, onions and meat.
4) In the bottom of a soaked Romertopf, place the boiled macaroni.
5) On top, add the meat mixture.
6) Add salt and... - 43.8713
Teriyaki Beef Kabobs
1) In a bowl, place steak and pour teriyaki sauce on top. Coat evenly.
2) Cover the bowl with a lid and place inside refrigerator to marinate for 3 to 3 1/2 hours.
3) During the last hour of marinating add mushroom caps.
4) Meanwhile, cut a... - 38.9381
Daube Of Beef Bearnaise
Bones and trimmings When you purchase the meat, tell your butcher that you want 2 1/2 pounds of boneless lean meat, plus some fat and bone.
He can tell you how large a piece to buy.
Daube of Beef, Bearnaise Trim off fat from meat and remove bones.
Cut lean... - 44.9086
Vegetable Corned Beef Salad
1) In boiling water, dissolve the lemon-flavored gelatin and ½ teaspoon of salt. Stir in the vinegar and about ½ cup of cold water.
2) Into the bottom of a slightly oiled 1 ½ quart mold, spoon some 3 tablespoons of gelatin mixture. Chill till the... - 46.946
Beef Brisket With Shiitake Mushrooms And Red Wine Sauce
Trim excess fat from brisket.
Rub brisket with 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/2 teaspoon pepper.
Brown brisket on both sides in hot oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
Place half of onion slices in bottom of a 6-quart electric slow cooker.
Top with... - 39.0273
Braised Short Ribs Of Beef
1) Combine together the flour, salt and pepper in a large bowl.
2) In the mixture, toss the meat till it is well-coated on all sides.
3) Place a large skillet over moderate-high heat and brown the meat in the oil.
4) As soon as each piece is browned,... - 45.0831
Casserole For Beef Leftovers
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Chop the meat into small pieces.
3. Coarsely chop onions.
4. Slice mushrooms.
5. In a skillet or pan, heat half of the butter and fry onions and mushrooms for a few moments.
6. Into a soaked... - 43.4544
Boiled Beef With Green Sauce
1) In a slow cooker, put the beef, chicken, veal sausages, onion, carrots, garlic, leek, salt, thyme and marjoram. Pour water all over.
2) Cover the cooker and cook on LOW for 7 to 9 hours.
3) Right before serving, combine together all the... - 40.6934
Beef Stroganoff Crepes
1. To make the batter, in a medium bowl, combine flour and salt
2. Add the egg and butter to it and whisk with a wire whisk, adding milk, to make a smooth batter.
3. Let rest, covered, in the refrigerator until required.
4. Drain mushrooms... - 43.7836
Spinach Stuffed Beef Tenderloin
Remove stems from spinach; wash leaves thoroughly, and drain.
Place spinach in a medium skillet; cover and cook over medium heat just until spinach wilts (about 3 minutes), stirring once.
Remove from heat; uncover and let cool.
Chop spinach; drain well,... - 43.2553
Red Flannel Hash With Meat Stock
Mix all ingredients except butter.
Melt butter in heavy skillet.
Add hash mixture and spread evenly.
Cook slowly, covered, until browned on- the bottom, for about 30 minutes.
Fold and turn out on platter.
If browning is not desired, stir hash during the... - 35.6892
Individual Pot Roasts
Individual Pot Roasts is simply delicious recipe. A deadly combination of beef shanks and veggies will surely tempt you to prepare this Individual Pot Roasts on every party! - 31.7167
In skillet, brown ground beef.
Add 1-1/2 cups of tomato sauce and seasoning mix, stirring to mix well.
Line bottom of 11 x 8 x 2-inch baking dish with 2 cups com chips.
Crush remaining corn chips; set aside.
Spoon meat mixture over corn chips in baking... - 36.9999
Alamo Tamale Supper
Alamo Tamale Supper is a delicious mouth-watering recipe. Try this amazingly irresistible Alamo Tamale Supper dish; I bet you will get a lot of compliments for this one! - 32.7911
Rolled Rib Roast
Trim off excess fat from roast, leaving a 1/16 inch or less layer.
Generously coat roast with kitchen bouquet.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Insert garlic clove into fat and meat.
Place the accessory meat rack in bottom of crock pot to elevate meat.
Place... - 33.932
Have daube larded by butcher.
Put into pan or bowl and pour over it peppered vinegar with salt to taste.
Allow to soak 24 hours, turning once.
Rub pot with garlic.
Brown with lard like ordinary daube (sear in pot with lard).
After browning well, fill pot with... - 43.8492
Paupiettes De Boeuf
1) Place a heavy skillet over moderate-low heat and melt the 2 tablespoons of butter.
2) Saute the onions and mushrooms till the onions have turned translucent.
3) Add the bread crumbs, lemon rind, parsley, salt and pepper. Stir well.
4) Once the... - 44.6402
Tournedos Henri Iv
1) Preheat the broiler or grill.
2) In the top of a double boiler over hot water, melt 1/2 cup butter.
3) Beat in the egg yolks, lemon juice, vinegar, spices, parsley and garlic.
4) Stir continuously and cook, until the sauce is thick... - 44.1234
Boeuf Du Poitou
Place all ingredients in an earthenware bean pot and cover with cold water.
Bake in preheated slow oven (300°F.) for 4 hours.
Do not remove cover during cooking period.
Serve hot or cold.
Makes 6 servings. - 35.838
Reuben Brunch Casserole
Grease 13x9-inch baking dish.
Arrange bread cubes on bottom.
Coarsely shred corned beef.
Layer beef ovcr brcad.
Sprinkle with cheese.
Beat eggs, milk, and pepper until well blended.
Pour over corned beef mixture.
Cover with foil.
Refrigerate several hours or... - 36.8604
Bean Tater Tot Casserole
1) In bottom of slow cooker crumble raw ground beef.
2) Sprinkle salt and pepper over it.
3) Arrange remaining ingredients on beef in layers in the order listed.
4) Cook covered on High for 1 hour.
5) Decrease heat to Low and cook 3 hours.
6)... - 40.1259
French Dip Roast
1) In slow cooker put onion.
2) Add the roast.
3) In a small bowl mix wine and gravy mix.
4) Pour the mixture over the roast.
5) Pour broth to cover the roast.
6) Cook covered on high for 5-6 hours, or on low for 10-12 hours.
7) Drain out the meat from... - 39.9377
Barbecued Meat Loaf
In large bowl, mix all ingredients except potatoes.
Shape meat mixture into a loaf.
Place potatoes in bottom of crock pot.
Top potatoes with meat loaf.
Cover and cook on low for 8 to 10 hours. - 33.6892
1) In a bowl add all ingredients except half of taco seasoning and mix thoroughly .
2) Make into the shape of loaf.
3) Put at the bottom of slow cooker.
4) Sprinkle with taco seasoning on top.
5) Cook covered on low for 8-10 hours.
6) Serve... - 42.9223
1) At the bottom of slow cooker arrange onions.
2) Sprinkle smoke-flavored salt on both sides of the meat.
3) In a bowl mix celery seed, mustard seed, pepper, and chili sauce.
4) Pour the mixture over meat.
5) Cook covered on low heat for 10-12... - 37.9329