Crock Pot Beef
- » Beef Bottom Crockpot
Beef Bottom Crockpot Recipes
Enjoy our collection of beef bottom crockpot recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for beef bottom crockpot recipes.
Delicious Crock-pot Eye Of Round Roast Beef With Zesty Gravy
Some dishes are worth giving a shot and this is certainly one of them! In this video, Betty demonstrates a simple crock-pot recipe using eye of round roast beef and pairs it up with velvety, creamy, sumptuous, low-fat roast beef gravy. Tender beef served with... - 96.8781
Pot Roast In The Crock-pot
Slow cooking meals is a nice way to come home to a meal that is ready! All you have to do is get the ingredients ready and in the slow cooker and off you go! It is such a pleasure to come home after a busy day at work to a house filled with such inviting... - 122.771
Corned Beef And Cabbage
1) In the bottom of a slow cooker, evenly layer the beef, carrots, onions. Pour over the water.
2) Close the slow cooker with the lid and cook on LOW for 8 to 10 hours or on HIGH for 5 to 6 hours.
3) Put in the cabbage into the broth. Push down the... - 34.0354
Beef Roast With Dried Fruit
Place sliced onions in bottom of crock pot and place roast on top (cut in half, if necessary, to fit easily).
Cover with dried fruit.
Mix remaining ingredients except apple rings and pour over roast.
Cover and cook on low setting for 10 to 12 hours. - 34.5567
Beef Tenderloin With Bearnaise Sauce
Have butcher lard the meat, or if possible thread at 1-inch intervals with needle and shoestring larding, or cut slits in meat and stuff lard into incisions.
Chop onion and garlic and strew in bottom of open roasting pan.
Place roast on mixture and pour over... - 31.7292
Cut the beef into 3 to 6-inch thick pieces.
Pour a thin layer of salt in the bottom of a stone jar or a tight wooden keg.
Add layers of beef and salt, ending with salt until all the beef is used.
Let stand overnight.
Dissolve the sugar, soda and saltpeter in... - 37.9626
Combine beer, soy sauce, garlic, cumin, chili powder and hot pepper sauce in a large shallow glass dish or large heavy plastic bag.
Add beef; cover dish or close bag.
Marinate in refrigerator up to 12 hours, turning beef several times.
Remove beef from... - 45.402
Beef Burger On Buns
1. Prepare the ground beef mix by simmering onions, garlic, celery, ground and the green pepper.
2. Spoon this mix into the bottom half of each bun and cover with top half of bun
3. Serve hot
Prepare the beef mix by combining onion,... - 34.4775
Try this alluring Beef Diablo recipe. An easily prepared recipe, this Beef Diablo is a dish which you will always love to serve to your friends. - 38.0224
1) Combine together the flour, pepper and celery salt in a large bowl.
2) In the flour, toss the meat.
3) Over moderate high heat, place a large skillet and heat the oil.
4) Add the meat and brown it, stirring often, till it has been darkened on all... - 45.4183
1) Set the oven at 400 degrees.
2) Mix together the sugar, salt, flour and eggs.
3) Now, pour milk and 2 tablespoons of melted butter.
4) Mix the ingredients to a smooth paste.
5) Allow the batter to sit for a couple of hours or leave overnight... - 45.5755
1) Slice the roast into 6 to 8 pieces.
2) In a slow cooker, put the meat and add the bouillon cubes and water. Sprinkle pepper all over.
2) Cover the cooker and cook on high heat for about 2 hours. Reduce the heat to low and cook for another 4 to 5... - 41.2295
Smoked Brisket With Beef
Sprinkle both sides of meat with smoke-flavored salt.
Arrange onion slices in bottom of slow-cooking pot.
Top with meat.
Combine celery seed, mustard seed, pepper, and chili sauce.
Pour over meat.
Cover and cook on low for 10 to 12 hours or until... - 36.0509
Vegetable Corned Beef Salad
1) In boiling water, dissolve the lemon-flavored gelatin and ½ teaspoon of salt. Stir in the vinegar and about ½ cup of cold water.
2) Into the bottom of a slightly oiled 1 ½ quart mold, spoon some 3 tablespoons of gelatin mixture. Chill till the... - 46.8288
Braised Short Ribs Of Beef
1) Combine together the flour, salt and pepper in a large bowl.
2) In the mixture, toss the meat till it is well-coated on all sides.
3) Place a large skillet over moderate-high heat and brown the meat in the oil.
4) As soon as each piece is browned,... - 45.2687
1) Preheat the oven to 400 F.
2) Presoak the Romertopf (clay pot).
3) In a bowl, combine the mushrooms, onions and meat.
4) In the bottom of a soaked Romertopf, place the boiled macaroni.
5) On top, add the meat mixture.
6) Add salt and... - 44.096
Teriyaki Beef Kabobs
1) In a bowl, place steak and pour teriyaki sauce on top. Coat evenly.
2) Cover the bowl with a lid and place inside refrigerator to marinate for 3 to 3 1/2 hours.
3) During the last hour of marinating add mushroom caps.
4) Meanwhile, cut a... - 40.5061
Daube Of Beef Bearnaise
Bones and trimmings When you purchase the meat, tell your butcher that you want 2 1/2 pounds of boneless lean meat, plus some fat and bone.
He can tell you how large a piece to buy.
Daube of Beef, Bearnaise Trim off fat from meat and remove bones.
Cut lean... - 44.9919
Beef Brisket With Shiitake Mushrooms And Red Wine Sauce
Trim excess fat from brisket.
Rub brisket with 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/2 teaspoon pepper.
Brown brisket on both sides in hot oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
Place half of onion slices in bottom of a 6-quart electric slow cooker.
Top with... - 40.1364
Spinach Stuffed Beef Tenderloin
Remove stems from spinach; wash leaves thoroughly, and drain.
Place spinach in a medium skillet; cover and cook over medium heat just until spinach wilts (about 3 minutes), stirring once.
Remove from heat; uncover and let cool.
Chop spinach; drain well,... - 45.4276
Boiled Beef With Green Sauce
1) In a slow cooker, put the beef, chicken, veal sausages, onion, carrots, garlic, leek, salt, thyme and marjoram. Pour water all over.
2) Cover the cooker and cook on LOW for 7 to 9 hours.
3) Right before serving, combine together all the... - 40.9632
Casserole For Beef Leftovers
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Chop the meat into small pieces.
3. Coarsely chop onions.
4. Slice mushrooms.
5. In a skillet or pan, heat half of the butter and fry onions and mushrooms for a few moments.
6. Into a soaked... - 43.4325
Beef Stroganoff Crepes
I first tried Beef Stroganoff Crepes at my European neighbors party. The taste completely bowled me over; asked them for the recipe and since then it has become a staple Sunday item in my household . Best enjoyed as a Main Dish this recipe was taught to me by... - 45.3024
Red Flannel Hash With Meat Stock
Mix all ingredients except butter.
Melt butter in heavy skillet.
Add hash mixture and spread evenly.
Cook slowly, covered, until browned on- the bottom, for about 30 minutes.
Fold and turn out on platter.
If browning is not desired, stir hash during the... - 33.9039
Individual Pot Roasts
Individual Pot Roasts is simply delicious recipe. A deadly combination of beef shanks and veggies will surely tempt you to prepare this Individual Pot Roasts on every party! - 34.1595
In skillet, brown ground beef.
Add 1-1/2 cups of tomato sauce and seasoning mix, stirring to mix well.
Line bottom of 11 x 8 x 2-inch baking dish with 2 cups com chips.
Crush remaining corn chips; set aside.
Spoon meat mixture over corn chips in baking... - 37.7353
Alamo Tamale Supper
Alamo Tamale Supper is a delicious mouth-watering recipe. Try this amazingly irresistible Alamo Tamale Supper dish; I bet you will get a lot of compliments for this one! - 33.9252
Rolled Rib Roast
Trim off excess fat from roast, leaving a 1/16 inch or less layer.
Generously coat roast with kitchen bouquet.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Insert garlic clove into fat and meat.
Place the accessory meat rack in bottom of crock pot to elevate meat.
Place... - 36.0359
Classic Canadian junk food done right. A primal version of Poutine, complete with gravy. Enjoy! - 0
Tournedos Henri Iv
1) Preheat the broiler or grill.
2) In the top of a double boiler over hot water, melt 1/2 cup butter.
3) Beat in the egg yolks, lemon juice, vinegar, spices, parsley and garlic.
4) Stir continuously and cook, until the sauce is thick... - 43.5158
Boeuf Du Poitou
Place all ingredients in an earthenware bean pot and cover with cold water.
Bake in preheated slow oven (300°F.) for 4 hours.
Do not remove cover during cooking period.
Serve hot or cold.
Makes 6 servings. - 34.6442
Reuben Brunch Casserole
Grease 13x9-inch baking dish.
Arrange bread cubes on bottom.
Coarsely shred corned beef.
Layer beef ovcr brcad.
Sprinkle with cheese.
Beat eggs, milk, and pepper until well blended.
Pour over corned beef mixture.
Cover with foil.
Refrigerate several hours or... - 36.648
Bean Tater Tot Casserole
1) In bottom of slow cooker crumble raw ground beef.
2) Sprinkle salt and pepper over it.
3) Arrange remaining ingredients on beef in layers in the order listed.
4) Cook covered on High for 1 hour.
5) Decrease heat to Low and cook 3 hours.
6)... - 39.5822
French Dip Roast
1) In slow cooker put onion.
2) Add the roast.
3) In a small bowl mix wine and gravy mix.
4) Pour the mixture over the roast.
5) Pour broth to cover the roast.
6) Cook covered on high for 5-6 hours, or on low for 10-12 hours.
7) Drain out the meat from... - 40.5088
Barbecued Meat Loaf
In large bowl, mix all ingredients except potatoes.
Shape meat mixture into a loaf.
Place potatoes in bottom of crock pot.
Top potatoes with meat loaf.
Cover and cook on low for 8 to 10 hours. - 34.7299
1) In a bowl add all ingredients except half of taco seasoning and mix thoroughly .
2) Make into the shape of loaf.
3) Put at the bottom of slow cooker.
4) Sprinkle with taco seasoning on top.
5) Cook covered on low for 8-10 hours.
6) Serve... - 43.2226
1) At the bottom of slow cooker arrange onions.
2) Sprinkle smoke-flavored salt on both sides of the meat.
3) In a bowl mix celery seed, mustard seed, pepper, and chili sauce.
4) Pour the mixture over meat.
5) Cook covered on low heat for 10-12... - 38.6297
Combine ground beef with chopped onion, egg, bread crumbs, salt and pepper.
Shape mixture into about 24 meat balls, then brown in margarine; drain well.
Stir together tomatoes, water, beef base and seasonings.
Place carrots, potatoes and sliced onion in... - 41.8256
Layered Enchilada Casserole
To prepare sauce, blend tomatoes and their liquid with onion and garlic in a blender or food processor.
Pour into medium sized saucepan.
Add red pepper, salt and tomato paste.
Heat to a boil; then simmer for 5 to 10 minutes.
Place 3 tortillas in bottom of... - 39.2155
1) In a 2-quart casserole, crumble sausage and beef. Mix well.
2) Add onion and green pepper and combine with the meat.
3) Place the casserole inside microwave. Put the microwave at HIGH for 6-7 minutes or until meat turns brown. Keep on... - 43.8194
Reuben Meat Pie
1)Bake pastry shell for 7 minutes at 425 degrees F. Do not forget to prick bottom and sides of pastry.
2)Spread corned beef in pastry shell, top with cheese and sauerkraut.
3)In a bowl, mix flour, salt, nutmeg powder, beaten eggs, and... - 45.8784
1) In a small saucepan, add tomato sauce, sugar, and oregano. Keep away 1/3 cup mixture and keep aside.
2) Cook the mixture on low heat until heated properly. Stir frequently. Turn off heat, keep warm.
3) In a bowl, mix beef, 1/3 cup reserved sauce,... - 44.7843
Trim fat from steaks.
Place steaks on the rack of an uncovered grill directly over medium coals.
Grill to desired doneness, turning once. [Allow 13 to 15 minutes for medium rare (145°) or 16 to 18 minutes for medium (160°).]
Meanwhile, in a large skillet... - 40.6371
Sausage And Liver Loaf
1) Lightly grease a 1 1/2 -quart mold or loaf pan with 1 tablespoon of butter
2) Preheat the to oven 425°F.
3) In a large pot, boil the water and blanch the liver.
4) In a food chopper or processor, process the liver with hard rolls,... - 44.6622
Italian Sloppy Joes
1. Brown sausage along with beef.
2. Add garlic powder, salt, pepper, and tomato sauce, and allow the mixture to simmer for 90 to 120 minutes.
3. Mix in basil and continue simmering for half an hour. Remove excess fat.
4. Lengthwise, halve the rolls.... - 44.6528
1) Chop the onions.
2) Slice the aubergines.
3) Soak the Romertopf.
4) Heat the oven to 400 F- Gas mark 6.
5) In a frying pan, fry onion with the garlic for a few minutes.
6) Then add the meat and herbs and brown on all sides.
7) While... - 39.9931
Durant's Brunswick Stew
Put all the meats into a large pot with enough cold water to cover.
Cook until tender and the meat falls from the bones.
While the meat is cooking prepare the vegetables.
Remove meat from broth and set aside to cool.
To the broth add vegetables.
Add butter... - 43.2523
Peppered Meat Loaf
Try this delicious version of Peppered Meat Loaf recipe. I am sure, once you taste this deadly combination of chuck and sausage, you'll always love to share it with your friends and family! - 37.2729
Ramen Vegetable Steak Stir-fried
1. Take a medium sized bowl, mix beef strips, garlic, 1 tablespoon sesame oil and ground red pepper; toss to coat. Keep aside.
2. Throw away seasoning packet if any from noodles package.
3. In large saucepan, boil 2 cups water Break block of noodles... - 42.4917
Double Cheeseburger Pizza Rounds
1. Pre-heat oven to 375°F.
2. Using a nonstick cooking spray, coat a large cookie sheet.
3. In large skillet over medium-high heat, brown ground beef for 5 to 7 minutes or until thoroughly cooked, stirring frequently. Drain.
4. Split... - 45.0903
Slow Cooker Enchiladas
1) In a skillet cook beef, onions, and green peppers until beef is browned and vegetables are tender. Drain.
2) Stir in next 8 ingredients and boil.
3) Decrease heat.
4) Cover and simmer for 10 minutes.
5) Add the cheeses and combine.
6) In slow... - 45.8363
1. Preheat the oven at 350°.
2. In a skillet cook ground beef, onion, and green pepper until beef is browned, stirring to crumble and drain.
3. Stir in 1 cup shredded cheese and next 5 ingredients, mixing well.
4. Wrap tortillas tightly... - 45.4902
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2) In a large pot boil water and cook cabbage for about 3 to 4 minutes. The outer leaves should be soft enough to pull off.
3) Follow the same process for inner leaves without tearing the leaves.
4) In a... - 43.3348
Weeknight Steak With Vegetables
In a large skillet heat 1 tablespoon of the oil over medium heat.
Cook the squash, celery, onion, garlic, and rosemary in the hot oil for 6 to 7 minutes or just until vegetables are crisp-tender, stirring occasionally.
Remove from skillet.
Trim fat from... - 42.0249
Have daube larded by butcher.
Put into pan or bowl and pour over it peppered vinegar with salt to taste.
Allow to soak 24 hours, turning once.
Rub pot with garlic.
Brown with lard like ordinary daube (sear in pot with lard).
After browning well, fill pot with... - 45.4276
1. Season meat rubbed with cut garlic surface using pepper and salt.
2. Take a large glass or ceramic dish, place the meat and sprinkle cloves, celery and onion.
3. In a saucepan, prepare a mixture of water, sugar and vinegar, keep on medium... - 45.9509
Chinese Style Spareribs
1. Preheat the oven to 375ºF
2. Line a large shallow roasting pan or broiler rack with aluminum foil.
3. In a heavy bottom saucepan, melt the butter over medium flame.
4. When the butter starts foaming, add the garlic and the soup... - 46.3379
Paupiettes De Boeuf
1) Place a heavy skillet over moderate-low heat and melt the 2 tablespoons of butter.
2) Saute the onions and mushrooms till the onions have turned translucent.
3) Add the bread crumbs, lemon rind, parsley, salt and pepper. Stir well.
4) Once the... - 45.1253
Sauerbraten With Sour Cream Gravy
1) Clean the meat and remove the sinus and fat off.
2) In a large bowl, place the beef.
3) In a saucepan, combine onions, peppercorn, bay leaves, cloves, vinegar and water, bring to a boil.
4) Boil the onion mixture and cool.
5) Pour the onion... - 44.9964
Combine salt, pepper, and garlic powder; rub over surface of roast.
Brown roast on all sides in vegetable oil in a Dutch oven.
Drain off drippings.
Combine remaining ingredients; pour over roast.
Cover and bake at 325 degrees for 3 hours or until tender. - 35.2285
New Style Lasagna
Brown ground beef and season with salt and pepper.
Line bottom of a greased 13- x 9- x 2-inch casserole with uncooked lasagna noodles.
Spread with 1 cup Basic Spaghetti Sauce.
Add a layer of ground beef, a layer of cottage cheese, and a layer of Swiss... - 37.6074
Brown ground beef and onion in a large skillet, stirring until meat crumbles.
Drain well, and set aside.
For each stromboli, place 1 loaf bread dough on a lightly floured surface; roll dough into a 12-inch square.
Spread 1 tablespoon mustard over dough to... - 41.413
Leg Of Lamb Provencale
Trim excess fat from lamb.
Lightly season with salt and pepper.
Make slits with a knife into bone area; insert garlic slivers.
Place sliced onions in bottom of crock pot.
Place lamb on top of onions.
Lay anchovy fillets over top of lamb.
Cover and... - 34.5534
Green Beans Portuguese Style
Dice salt pork and spread over bottom of slow-cooking pot.
Break each bean into 2 or 3 pieces; place in pot over salt pork.
Peel, seed and cube tomatoes; spoon over beans.
Add bouillon with salt, sugar, and pepper.
Cover and cook on high for 3 to... - 37.0346
Stuffed Vidalia Onion
Place a piece of plastic wrap large enough to cover stuffed onion in a 1 1/2 quart casserole.
Slice onion crosswise into 3 layers.
Place bottom slice of onion on plastic wrap.
Place butter in a 4-cup glass measure.
Microwave at HIGH 20 seconds to melt.
Stir... - 36.6925
New England Boiled Dinner
1) In the bottom of a slow cooker, put the sausage. Layer vegetables on top, except for the sauerkraut.
2) Next, add the corned beef and cover with sauerkraut.
3) Combine together the water and spices and pour the mixture into the crockery cooker. The... - 41.8933
Chicken And Mushrooms
In a large self-sealing plastic bag combine the 1/4 cup flour, the salt, pepper, and paprika.
Add 2 or 3 pieces of chicken to the bag at a time.
Seal and shake to coat well.
In a very large skillet heat the 2 tablespoons oil over medium... - 46.4343
Stuffed Cabbage Rolls With Tomato Sauce
1) Into a large kettle of boiling water, drop the cabbage and cook it for 4 to 8 minutes, till the outer leaves comes off easily.
2) Drain the cabbage and let it cool. Then remove 8 of the large outer leaves.
3) Discard the hard inner core and chop the... - 42.5163
Rolled Stuffed Meat Loaf
1) Set the oven at 350 degrees.
2) Mix together 1 1/2 cups of the stuffing mix with water, carrot and parsley
3) Stir the mixture well and set it aside.
4) Mix together half a cup of soup, beef, onion, egg, remaining half cup of stuffing... - 45.3562
Glazed Ham And Raisin Sauce
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F
2. Remove top from can of ham.
3. Place in heated oven and allow the gelatin to soften.
4. Remove from oven and invert the can on a rack in a baking pan.
5. Reduce oven temperature to 325 degrees F
6. Turn... - 42.7561