- » Beef Beer Marinade
Beef Beer Marinade Recipes
Enjoy our collection of beef beer marinade recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for beef beer marinade recipes.
Beef Kabobs With Beer And Chili Marinade
Tailgating gets real easy with this BBQ Pit Boys Beer Marinade for beef. And if you like Beef Steak Kabobs then be sure to make up a big batch of these tangy Beef Sticks -'cause they're good eating no matter what time of the year you're grilling..! What a way... - 80.5927
1. In a bowl, add in all the ingredients and mix well
2. Can be used as a marinade fro shrimp, beef, game or poultry - 33.4265
1 In a saucepan, add all the ingredients.
2 Bring to a boil.
3 Let simmer for 5 minutes, this will let the flavours blend.
4 Allow to cool before using.
5 In a deep bowl, put a large piece of beef, and pour over the marinade.
6 Or... - 42.9095
Beer And Rosemary Marinade
Watch this beer and rosemary marinade recipe video and it will sweep away all your concerns about buying expensive steaks or cooking the cheap ones, as it turns the cheapest of the beef cuts into a succulent and tender steak. - 112.438
Tomato Beer Marinade
In small mixing bowl, blend all ingredients.
Pour over beef chuck or pot roast.
Cover dish or close bag.
Refrigerate for at least 8 hours - 27.7728
Perfect Marinade For Beef Steak
For making a tasty Steak you need to make a good Marinade first. The Chef shows this easy way to make the Perfect Marinade For Beef Steak. Don't forget to check out this recipe. - 115.128
Beer Flavored Beef
This Beer Flavored Beef is a desire ! These seared steaks with irresistible spicy marinade sauce poured over is a desire ! Try this Beer Flavored Beef and let me know if you are as impressed as I am. - 39.3795
Beer Beef Kabobs
Place beef cubes in shallow dish.
Combine beer, onion, oil, salt, curry powder, ginger, and garlic powder; pour over beef.
Marinate 3 hours at room temperature.
Drain meat, reserving marinade.
Using 3 or 4 skewers, thread meat alternately on skewers with... - 37.7307
Beer Garlic Roast Beef
1. Pierce beef roast thoroughly with fork. Place beef in deep glass bowl. Mix beer, oil, garlic, salt and pepper; pour over beef. Cover and refrigerate, turning occasionally, at least 1 hour.
2. Sprinkle roast with beef bouillon. Place beef fat side down on... - 31.6887
Fajitas With Beer
Prepare Pico de Gallo Sauce.
Trim excess fat from steak; place in shallow glass dish.
Combine beer, lime juice and Worcestershire sauce; pour over steak.
Cover and refrigerate overnight, spooning marinade over meat occasionally.
Drain steak; reserve... - 34.5604
Bratwurst With Beer Mustard
To make mustard, mix dry mustard, 1/3 cup beer, and horse radish together in a small bowl.
Let mustard stand for 15 minutes.
Stir the mustard before serving.
If mustard is too thick, add beer by the tablespoon until desired consistency is obtained.
Cut... - 42.7842
1. In a 2 to 2 ½ quart casserole, tip in the beer and stir in the onion and seasonings.
2. Add the beef to this marinade and mix well until coated.
3. Cover the casserole and place in the refrigerator overnight for 24 hours, stirring... - 43.7067
Beef With Basil
1) Take a shallow dish and combine, oyster sauce, soy sauce, stock and garlic. To this marinade and beef and let it stand for 30 minutes.
2) Take beans, blanch in salted boiling water and then run through cold water. Drain an set... - 48.3669
Pizza Beer Soaked & Injected Barbecue Brisket
Chef Tom & Mamma Mia show you how to prepare traditional (or not so traditional) Texas Style Barbecue Brisket using our World's First Culinary Beer, "Mamma Mia Pizza Beer." The Brisket is marinated & slow cooked to perfection - 45.7763
Southwest Barbecue Kabobs
In small bowl, combine beer, steak sauce, garlic, chili powder and cumin.
Pour marinade over sliced steak in nonmetal dish.
Cover; refrigerate 2 hours, stirring occasionally.
Remove steak from marinade; reserve marinade.
Thread steak and pepper pieces... - 38.0816
Trim excess fat from steak.
In shallow glass dish, combine beer, lime juice and Worcestershire sauce.
Add steak; turn to coat with marinade.
Cover and refrigerate overnight, spooning marinade over meat occasionally.
Drain steak; reserve marinade.
Pat steak... - 36.1543
Barbecued Butterflied Eye Round Roast
In shallow glass dish, combine beer, oil, vinegar, onion, garlic and pepper.
Add roast; turn to coat with marinade.
Cover and refrigerate overnight, turning occasionally.
Drain roast; discard marinade.
Grill roast, on covered grill, over medium-hot briquets... - 37.3761
Steak N Stout
Prepare the marinade by combining the stout, brown sugar, vinegar, garlic, and bay leaf.
Place the steak in a glass or other nonmetal container just large enough to hold the meat and pour the marinade over it.
Allow the steak to marinate at least 1 hour,... - 42.6667
Marinated Roast Beef
Pierce meat about 20 times with fork.
Place meat in plastic bag or shallow baking dish.
Mix 1 cup of the beer and remaining Marinade ingredients; pour on meat.
(Reserve remaining beer.) Fasten bag securely or cover dish with plastic wrap.
Refrigerate meat,... - 38.9502
Herbed Beef Tri Tip Roast
1. Rinse meat and pat dry. Cut 1/2-inch-wide slits all over roast. Cut garlic into 1/2-inch slices and tuck into meat slits. Rub meat with herbs. Place in 1-gallon heavy plastic food bag, add beer, and seal bag. Set in a bowl and chill at least 1 hour, or up... - 27.3113
Combine beer, soy sauce, garlic, cumin, chili powder and hot pepper sauce in a large shallow glass dish or large heavy plastic bag.
Add beef; cover dish or close bag.
Marinate in refrigerator up to 12 hours, turning beef several times.
Remove beef from... - 45.402
Barbecued Beef Roast
In a bowl slightly larger than the roast, mash garlic with salt, pepper, chili powder, thyme, and cayenne. Gradually beat in oil. Whisk in vinegar.
Pierce meat all over with a roasting fork and add to marinade. Cover with plastic wrap and let stand in... - 34.5081
Beef N Brew
1. In a ziplock bag, combine beer and beef. Squeeze out all the air in the bag and then zip lock it.
2. Place this zip locked bag in a bowl and refrigerate for atleast 12 hours or overnight.
3. Preheat oven to 325F (162.5C).
4. Remove... - 45.8191
Barbecued Beef Satay
1. Wash and pat dry the beef
2. Cut the meat into 1-inch cubes
3. In a large bowl, tip in the beer, onions, stock, lemon juice, ginger, soy sauce, caraway, coriander, turmeric, red pepper, and garlic and mix well
4. Add the meat to the marinade... - 36.2857
Roasted Beef In Mexican Style
If you enjoy eating Mexican food, then surely check this out. The Chef shows how to make roasted beef and it is called Carne Asada in Mexican cuisine. He adds the beef to the tortillas. This is an amazing and filling dish. So do try out the recipe and surely... - 110.003
Spicy Beef Jerky
1.Pre-heat oven at 200C.
2.In a mixing bowl, pour the beer, seasoning, pepper, salt, brown sugar, garlic and lemon squeeze.
3.Mix all the contents properly so that the meat is coated in the marinade for 6 hours.
4.Place the marinated... - 91.6934
Beef And Salsa Fajitas
Combine first 6 ingredients in a heavy-duty, zip-top plastic bag; seal bag, and shake well.
Seed green and sweet peppers; cut each into 8 wedges.
Place pepper wedges, steak, and onion in bag; seal bag, and shake.
Marinate in refrigerator 8 hours.
Combine... - 43.2662
1) Allow beef to be marinated in beer for at least 8 hours.
2) Drain the excess marinade from beef and dry gently on paper towels.
3) In a large kettle, brown beef in hot oil.
4) Stir in green pepper, onion, tomatoes, tomato sauce and beans and... - 44.4105
Stroganoff Steak Sandwiches
Stroganoff Steak Sandwiches tops my list of favorite dishes and it is hit among my peers. This is a make-ahead sandwich and the flavor of it lies in the overnight marinade. Just check out the recipe of Stroganoff Steak Sandwiches and give it a try. - 46.644
Ham Steak rolled with marinated Chicken Breast and Beef Flank Steak make for a Barnyard feast ya family and friends will give ya a thumbs-up for. And it's real easy to do, as shown by the BBQ Pit Boys. - 0
Drunken Sirloin Steaks
1. Preheat barbecue to hot.
2. To make marinade, in a large shallow glass or ceramic dish mix beer, garlic, Worcestershire sauce and tomato sauce and mix to combine.
3. Add steaks to marinade, turn to coat, cover and set aside to... - 36.305
Barbecued Braising Ribs
Stir the first seven ingredients together in a bowl.
Lift each strip of short ribs and swish in the sauce mixture.
Arrange side by side on a platter.
Pour any remaining marinade over the meat.
Let stand at room temperature for 30 minutes.
Arrange ribs on a... - 36.8897
Super Bowl: Carne Asada Fries
Here is my take on Carne Asada Fries. Some of the gourmet food trucks that roll around L.A. have taken the carne asada tacos and burritos to another level. This is just one way to get this dish going. Feel free to add some more of your favorite toppings. - 0
Mix all ingredients except beer.
Shape mixture into 6 patties, about 1 inch thick.
Place in ungreased baking dish, 10x6x 13/4 inches.
Pour beer over patties; cover and refrigerate at least 3 hours (the meat may turn gray).
Remove patties from marinade.
Broil... - 31.7549
Blue Cheese Stuffed Sirloin Steak
Trim fat from steak.
Cut a large pocket in steak, cutting to, but not through, remaining 3 sides.
Place steak in a large shallow dish.
Combine beer, lemon juice, garlic, and hot sauce; pour over steak.
Cover and marinate in refrigerator 8 hours, turning steak... - 39.405
1. Trim all the fat and membrane from the steak. Place the meat in a pan large enough to hold the meat and the marinade. Combine the beer, lime and lemon juices, onion, garlic, thyme, cumin and bay leaves in a medium-size bowl. Add the marinade to the beef;... - 33.5196
Steak On A Stick
Steak On A Stick is a delicious side dish that you would love to prepare on a get together. Try this Steak On A Stick; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this! - 32.0679
1) In a flat pan, place the steak.
2) Mix together lime juice, beer and Italian dressing.
3) Marinate the steak in this mixture for 2-3 hours.
4) Scrape off the excess marinade from the steak.
5) Cook meat under grill for about 5... - 43.6573
1) On the meat, sprinkle lemon rind, pepper, garlic, and salt evenly.
2) In a bowl or plastic bag, place the meat.
3) Stir in teriyaki sauce, oil, vinegar, beer, and hot pepper.
4) Turn the meat to coat.
5) Marinate for 1 hour or more before... - 44.5346
Grilled Steak Marinated In Citrus
Grilled Steak Marinated In Citrus is something I prepare quiet often for my backyard parties. The dish is simply delicious and my relatives have already become prey to it. You will love this Grilled Steak Marinated In Citrus recipe. - 37.5497
Steak Fajitas With Skirt Steak
1. In a dish place the skirt steak, marinate with beer, garlic, lime juice, sugar, chili powder, oregano, cumin, green onions, jalapenos, salt, olive oil and cilantro.
2. Mix and coat the skirt steak with the marinade.
3. Refrigerate overnight... - 0
Steak Fajitas With Black Beans And Spicy Red Rice
1. In a glass dish, put together all the marinade ingredients and mix thoroughly.
2. Toss in the sliced sirloin to coat thoroughly.
3. Cover the dish and marinate for at least 4 hours and preferably overnight in the refrigerator.
4. Remove the... - 47.1299
Drunken Sirloin Steaks
1. To make marinade, place beer, garlic, Worcestershire sauce and tomato sauce in a large shallow glass or ceramic dish and mix to combine.
2. Add steaks to marinade, turn to coat, cover and marinate at room temperature for at least 3 hours or in the... - 35.9886
Carne Asada Gorditas
The Chef makes Carne Asada Gorditas in the video. Basically Carne Asada is thinly sliced, grilled beef served in tacos or burritos. The Chef uses Gorditas in the video. This is a delicious and filling meal. - 110.317
Labor Day 2010 Angus Fajitas & Sausage
Labor Day is barbecue and grill day! Here is a recipe video that gives you some pretty good Labor Day barbecue tips. Black angus fajita tacos and sausages grilled over a charcoal fired grill is a great way to celebrate the summer holiday! Sit back on deck... - 112.898
Bison Sirloin Roast By The Bbq Pit Boys
How about digging into a nice robust sandwich! Sounds enticing enough? Well try making these meaty sandwiches for a change. These are sandwich with some intact flavors coming through! See the video on how to get this sandwich going! - 116.066
1) Combine the water, vinegar, salt, sugar, peppercorns, bay leaf, allspice, red pepper and garlic together.
2) Allow to boil or cook in the microwave on HIGH for 8 minutes, cool and refrigerate.
3) Cut the knackwurst on an angle into 1/4 inch... - 41.9934