- » Beef Bean Salad
Beef Bean Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of beef bean salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for beef bean salad recipes.
Crunchy Layered Beef & Bean Salad
1. Cook beef in large nonstick skillet over medium heat until thoroughly browned; drain well. Stir in beans, tomatoes, 2/3 cup French Fried Onions, Frank's RedHot Sauce and taco seasoning. Heat to boiling. Cook over medium heat 5 minutes, stirring... - 31.6936
You May Also Like!
Taco salad is a heavy side salad that is quite filling. Made with beef and beans along with tortilla chips, the taco salad is a layered salad and has veggies like lettuce and tomato in it flavored with taco sauce and seasonings. - 36.1619
Beef Supper Salad
Beef Supper Salad is a make ahead salad and you are required to refrigerate 24 hours before serving. However, this Beef Supper Salad wont eat up much of your time for the preparation part. Just check out the recipe of Beef Supper Salad listed here. - 36.9036
Beef And Beans Taco Salad
In 1-quart bowl combine all ingredients except lettuce, cheese, and taco shells; cover and refrigerate until ready to serve (at least 30 minutes).
Chill 2 bowls.
Line each chilled bowl with 2 lettuce leaves; spoon an equal amount of beef mixture over each... - 34.6707
Taco Salad With Kidney Beans
1 Prepare Tortilla Cups; set aside. In a medium skillet cook beef and garlic until beef is brown. Drain well. Stir in kidney beans, corn, taco sauce, and chili powder. Bring to boiling; reduce heat. Simmer, covered, for 10 minutes.
2 Meanwhile, in a large... - 29.5856
Beef And Bean Casserole
Put the onions and oil in a large casserole dish.
Heat on HIGH for 5 minutes.
Stir in the meat and remaining ingredients, except the apple, raisins (sultanas) and beans.
Put a small plate on top of the meat to submerge in the liquid and cover the... - 44.2867
Beef And Vegetables In Black Bean Sauce
1. Heat vegetable oil in a wok or frying pan and cook garlic and ginger over a medium heat for 1 minute. Add onion and beef and stir-fry for 3 minutes or until beef is browned. Remove from pan and set aside.
2. Heat sesame oil in pan, add red pepper, bean... - 31.0853
Lean Beef With Greens And Feta
1) Rub mustard all over the beef.
2) Grill or broil the beef for about 7 minutes on each side to cook it to medium-rare perfection. If broiling, place the beef about 5 inches from the source of heat.
3) Once cooked, allow the beef to sit for a while... - 46.636
Steak Fajitas With Corn And Black Bean Salad
Looking for a recipe to marinate and cook steaks? Here is Mike Monahan showing how to cook Skirt Steak fajitas after marinating the steaks in a fajita mixture and then serve it with Black Bean Salad. Deliciously fulfilling! - 110.206
Smoked Beef And Bean Burgers
In a bowl slightly mash the drained kidney beans.
Add the snipped beef, salad dressing or mayonnaise, chopped onion, sweet pickle relish, and mustard; mix thoroughly.
Spread bean mixture on bottom halves of the hamburger buns.
Broil 5 inches from heat for 3... - 37.4873
Taco Salad With Refried Beans
1) In a pan, saute the ground beef until brown.
2) In another pan, heat the beans.
3) In a bowl, mix chopped onions, chopped lettuce leaves and black olives.
3) Arrange the corn chips neatly on the serving platter.
4) On one chip, add a... - 42.5113