- » Beef Bean Minestrone
Beef Bean Minestrone Recipes
Enjoy our collection of beef bean minestrone recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for beef bean minestrone recipes.
Beef Beans Minestrone
Pare carrots; chop coarsely.
Chop celery coarsely.
Pare potato; cut into 3/4 inch (2 cm) cubes.
Trim green beans; cut into 1-inch (2.5 cm) pieces.
Trim zucchini; cut into 1/2 inch (1.5 cm) cubes.
Coarsely shred cabbage.
Heat oil and... - 42.8106
Brown beef shanks in hot oil in a large skillet.
Place in slow cooker.
Add some of the water to the skillet and stir to pick up the browned bits.
Add to the slow cooker along with the potatoes, carrots, celery, pumpkin, onion, scallions, cabbage, tomato... - 36.5092
1 In a 4-quart covered saucepan, bring the broth, water, tomatoes, basil and pepper to a boil over high heat.
2 Meanwhile, drain the beans in a colander, rinse under cold running water and drain well.
3 In a food processor, coarsely chop the onion, carrot and... - 34.1614
Minestrone With Navy Beans
Combine beans, ham hock, garlic clove, whole onion and water.
Cover, bring to boil, lower heat and simmer 1-1/2 to 2 hours, or until meat is tender, adding water as needed.
Remove ham hock and cut meat into small pieces; set meat aside.
Discard garlic and... - 43.9353
1) Soak the kidney or haricot beans in cold water overnight.
2) Drain, cover with fresh water, bring to a boil and simmer for 2 hours.
3) In a heavy based saucepan, saute salt pork until brown.
4) Stir in the garlic and onion and saute... - 45.8679
Cheesy Beans Minestrone
Place the beans in a large saucepan with the stock.
Bring the stock to a boil, reduce the heat to low and simmer for 1 hour.
Heat the oil in a frying pan, add the onions and celery and fry them until the onions are transparent but not brown.
Stir in the... - 47.0424
Mixed Beans Cheese Minestrone
1. In 8-quart Dutch oven or saucepot over high heat, in hot oil and butter or margarine, cook onion, carrots, celery, potatoes, and green beans until lightly browned.
2. Add water, cabbage, tomatoes with their liquid, spinach, zucchini, bouillon, and salt;... - 30.8838
Quick And Hearty Beef Minestrone
1. In a 4-quart saucepot over medium heat, heat oil. Add half the beef and cook, stirring occasionally, until browned, about 5 minutes. Transfer meat to a plate. Repeat with remaining meat, then return first batch of meat to saucepot. Add scallions, carrot,... - 33.9856
Easy Beef Minestrone
Wash green beans, remove strings.
Cut into 1-inch pieces.
Coat a Dutch oven with cooking spray; place over medium heat until hot.
Add ground chuck, onion, and garlic, cook until meat is browned, stirring to crumble.
Drain and pat dry with paper... - 42.777
Beef Minestrone Soup
Minestrone Soup is a simple and easy to make recipe. It is diffiuclt to explain how delicious this Minestrone Soup is. Why don't you give it a try and let us know how much you like it! - 43.7535
Beef Minestrone Soup
1. Into a saucepan, strain juice from canned tomatoes.
2. Dice mushrooms, carrots, beans and onions.
3. Into the saucepan containing tomato juice, add diced vegetables, stock cubes and water; bring to a boil and then simmer for 10... - 49.022
Classic Beef Minestrone Soup
In slow-cooking pot, combine beef with water, onion, salt, thyme, parsley, pepper, and tomatoes.
Cover and cook on low for 7 to 9 hours.
Remove beef bones; cut up meat and return to pot.
Turn control to high.
Add zucchini, beans, cabbage, and macaroni.
Cover... - 42.6193
Chopped Meat Minestrone (minestrone Di Carne)
This Chopped Meat Minestrone (Minestrone Di Carne) exudes the true Italian flavor and will sure add a royale touch to your party menu. The flavors of vegetables and meat combine to make this Chopped Meat Minestrone (Minestrone Di Carne) unique and tasty.... - 30.7241
Peasant Minestrone (Minestrone Rustica) is a rich mix of beef and vegetables. When serving this Peasant Minestrone (Minestrone Rustica) I make sure to top it with grated Parmesan cheese. Check out the recipe of Peasant Minestrone (Minestrone Rustica). - 36.033
In a saucepan, cook the beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain.
Stir in the beans, soup and tomatoes.
Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 15-20 minutes. - 24.4325
1) In just enough water, soak the beans overnight.
2) Drain the beans.
3) To the drained beans, add 7 cups of water, cover and gently simmer for about 3 hours or till tender.
4) In oil, sautÃ© the onions, celery flakes, parsley flakes,... - 46.5944
In a Dutch oven cook celery, onion, and garlic in hot oil till tender.
Add water, fresh or undrained tomatoes, parsley, bouillon granules, bay leaf, basil, oregano, and pepper.
Bring to boiling; reduce the heat.
Cover and simmer for 30 minutes.
Add... - 46.3604
Cranberry Bean Minestrone
1. In a large soup pot add beef shanks, carrot, onion, celery, salt, pepper, and water.
2. Boil the mixture and simmer for 2 1/2 hours.
3. Cool slightly and strain the stock.
4. Scrape meat from bones and cut in bite-sized pieces.
5. Discard bones and... - 44.7474
Beef & Spinach Minestrone - Slow Cooked Style
Slow cooked recipes are very practical as the preparation involved is very less and most of the times its on its own cooking away for hours leaving you ample of time to attend to other important things. Here's one such classic beef minestrone video recipe... - 139.718
In 3-quart casserole, place beef, water, onion, garlic, basil, pepper, tomatoes and bay leaves.
Microwave at HIGH (10) 20 to 25 minutes until meat is tender.
Add pasta, zucchini, cabbage, green beans, celery, parsley and salt.
Microwave at HIGH... - 44.2378
Old Fashioned Minestrone
1. Take a Dutch oven, heat oil and add onion, carrots, celery, potatoes, and green beans and cook over medium heat for 20 minutes by stirring at occasional intervals.
2. Stir in water, cabbage, spinach, tomatoes, zucchini, beef bouillon cubes, and... - 41.1843
Soak the dried beans in water to cover for 2 to 3 hours, then drain.
Fry the bacon, ham, sausage and onions together until slightly browned.
Add the tomatoes, rice, soaked beans, celery and beef stock and simmer until the beans are tender, skimming off the... - 40.1748
North Beach Minestrone
In a 10-quart kettle, combine beans and water, bring to boiling, and boil for 2 minutes; remove from heat and let stand, covered, for 1 hour.
Then add marrow bones and beef shanks; bring to boiling, reduce heat, and simmer for 2 hours.
Remove meat and bones... - 45.2574
1. In a saucepan, combine beef, onion, bay leaf, salt, pepper and water.
2. Cover and simmer for about 1 1/2 hours or till meat is tender.
3. Remove beef; skim the fat from the broth.
4. When meat is cool enough to handle, remove meat from bones; cut... - 48.7704
1. Cut the meat into small chunks
2. Crush the garlic cloves
3. Skin and cut the potatoes, the onions and the tomatoes and set aside till required.
4. In a large pan, pour out the olive oil and heat the garlic, onions and the tomatoes... - 46.3917
Slow-cooked Minestrone Soup
Place shin of beef in a well cooker or large kettle.
Add water, 2 tablesp of the salt and the beans.
Cover and bring to a boil.
Re-cover, and simmer for 4 hrs.
Heat oil in a skillet, and brown the garlic cloves in it.
Remove the garlic.
Then saute... - 43.0539
Extra Easy Minestrone
Place beef broth, water, tomatoes and basil in 4-quart Generation II Casserole.
Bring to a boil over high heat.
Meanwhile, drain beans, rinse under cold running water and drain well.
Chop onion and carrot with Food Chopper.
Add onion, carrot, garlic, beans,... - 37.758
Light And Easy Minestrone Soup
1) Bring the water and bouillon to a boil. Add the macaroni and cook for 5 to 7 minutes.
2) Add the vegetables, salt, and pepper, lower flame, and simmer until vegetables are soft. Top with Parmesan cheese. - 28.1269
1. In large kettle place shin of beef, 1 tablespoon salt and 4 quarts water.
2. Bring to boiling, covered and then skim surface.
3. Add carrots, parsley, celery, onion and bay leaf simmer, uncovered, 3 hours.
4. Remove beef and carrots set aside and... - 46.9416
1) In a slow cooker, add the beef, broth, onion, thyme, parsley, salt, pepper, tomatoes and cabbage, cook covered on LOW for about 9-10 hrs, or until the meat is tender.
2) Stir in the drained beans, zucchini and macaroni, cook covered on HIGH for... - 37.7642
1. In a pan combine beef, water, tomatoes, bouillon, onion, parsley, salt, thyme and pepper and cook with cover on Low for 7-9 hours such that meat is tender.
2. Stir in zucchini, cabbage, beans, and macaroni and cook with cover on High for 30-45... - 40.1111
Bacon Minestrone Soup
1) In Dutch oven scramble-fry bacon, onion and ground beef to brown.
2) In a pan boil water and dissolve bouillon cubes to it.
3) Add it to the bacon mixture,
4) Mix the next 10 ingredients.
5) Let it boil.
6) Cook covered and simmer for about 25... - 48.1002
Cut beef into 1/2- to 3/4-inch chunks.
Place in 4-quart microproof casserole with 5 cups hot water.
Add onion, garlic, basil, and pepper.
Cover with casserole lid and cook on HI, 25 minutes, or until meat is tender.
Add tomatoes and carrots.
Cover and... - 41.9825
Cook and stir meat, onion and garlic in dutch oven until meat is brown.
Drain off fat.
Stir in tomatoes (with liquid), kidney beans (with liquid), corn (with liquid) and remaining ingredients except cheese; break up tomatoes.
Heat to boiling.
Reduce heat;... - 36.3727
Spray a slow cooker container with butter-flavored cooking spray.
In prepared container, combine beef broth, water, and undrained tomatoes.
Stir in steak pieces, onion, celery, cabbage, zucchini, and carrots.
Add kidney beans and uncooked macaroni.
Mix well... - 39.9528
1. In a preheated Micromate browning dish, add the pork and microwave for three minutes
2. Add onions and garlic and cook for another three minutes
3. In a large casserole, add fried pork mixture along with celery, carrots, cabbage, tomatoes and... - 41.1035
In large saucepan, cook meat over medium heat until browned, breaking up with fork; drain off fat. Add onion; cook, stirring, for 3 minutes.
Add carrot, celery, zucchini, tomatoes, potato and garlic; cook, stirring, for 3 minutes. Add water; bring to boil.... - 29.4768
Zesty Minestrone Soup
1) Take a 4-quart casserole and put meat in it.
2) Pour over water and then stir in onion, pepper and basil.
3) Cook the mixture, covered for 25 minutes on High until meat is soft, turning meat at least once during cooking time.
4) Debone the meat and... - 45.7672
1) Heat the olive oil in a heavy iron skillet; then add the garlic and sautÃ© until tender.
2) Then, add the pork till it is brown and cooked.
3) To the pork, add the onion, zucchini, leek, pepper, oregano and basil and cover and cook for about 10... - 48.1748
Fry bacon in 4-quart saucepan until crisp; discard drippings.
Add broth and bring to a boil.
Add remaining ingredients and simmer, covered, 20 minutes, or until macaroni and vegetables are tender. - 33.8515
1. Take a large Dutch oven and heat oil.
2. Put in beef, onion, celery and garlic and cook until beef is no longer pink.
3. Put in water and bouillon and bring to boil.
4. Put in cabbage, carrots, chickpeas and kidney beans.
5. Reduce heat.
6. Cover... - 47.9418
With your hands, press out as much water as possible from spinach.
Mix together spinach, beef, bread crumbs, egg, salt, and pepper.
Shape into 1-inch balls.
Heat oil in a Dutch oven over medium heat.
When oil is hot, add a portion of meat balls and brown on... - 42.5574
Cheesy Minestrone Soup
In a 3-quart saucepan cook the chopped onion, chopped celery, and garlic in olive or cooking oil till tender but not brown. Stir in the beef broth, the undrained canned tomatoes or the peeled and chopped tomatoes, snipped parsley, basil, oregano, bay leaf,... - 31.2664
Minestrone Alla Milanese
1. Finely dice 2 potatoes and set aside.
2. In a small bowl, mix the herbs, reserving half the parsley separately for garnish.
3. In a large, heavy skillet or stock pot, heat the olive oil
4. Add and sauté the onion and garlic until the... - 46.162
Here is a great meal to make with left over meat balls! It is fresh, delicious and loaded with flavor. You will love this. Serve it with some crusty bread. - 135.874
Minestrone With Elbow Macaroni
Heat the oil in a large (5-quart) soup pot or kettle.
Cook the onion, garlic, celery and carrot in the oil for about 5 minutes over medium-low heat until the vegetables begin to soften.
Add the tomatoes with their liquid, broth, water, thyme, basil and pepper... - 38.3461
Italian Herb-seasoned Minestrone
COOK bacon in large saucepan over medium-high heat until crispy.
Add onion and garlic.
Cook for 1 to 2 minutes or until onion is tender; drain.
Add broth, beans and liquid, water, tomato paste, Italian herb seasoning and pepper; stir.
Bring to a boil.
Reduce... - 39.9007
Minestrone, North Beach Style
Minestrone North Beach Style has a divine taste. Minestrone North Beach Style gets it taste from red meat mixed with cooked vegetables and topped with cheese. Minestrone North Beach Style is inspired by many chefs around the world. - 45.0487
This minestrone soup is one of my favorite vegetable soup. Savory and comforting, I think the minestrone is one the classic veggie soups of all time. Flavored with garlic and herbs this minestrone is topped with cheese and served hot! - 46.7129
Crumble bread into wine; add next 7 ingredients.
Form into small balls, the size of hazelnuts, and refrigerate until needed.
Wash beans, and soak overnight in 5 cups water.
Next morning add 1 teaspoon salt, and simmer 30 minutes.
Saute meat balls in oil; when... - 39.2782
In 2 1/2 or 3-quart saucepan heat oil over medium heat; add cabbage, onion, and garlic and saute, stirring occasionally, for about 10 minutes.
Add broth, tomatoes, water, carrot, and celery; cook for 15 to 20 minutes longer.
Add beans, zucchini, basil, salt,... - 30.9444
Quick Meatball Minestrone
In a 4-quart dutch oven combine frozen meatballs or basic oven meatballs, undralned beans, bouillon granules, onion, basil, bay leaf, and 4 cups water.
Bring to boiling.
Cover; simmer about 20 minutes or till meatballs are heated through.
Stir... - 34.3744
1 In a kettle cook ground beef, celery, onion, and garlic for 5 to 7 minutes or until beef is brown and vegetables are tender. Drain well. Stir in the condensed soup, pork and beans, water, Worcestershire sauce, and oregano. Bring to boiling; reduce heat.... - 29.0595
1 In a deep 3-quart casserole with lid, combine ground beef, onion and green pepper.
2 Microwave at 100% (HIGH) for 5 to 6 minutes or until meat is no longer pink and vegetables are tender; stir after 2 minutes.
3 Drain off the fat.
4 ... - 45.6803
Minestrone Alla Genoese
1. In a large soup kettle, heat oil. Add carrots, potatoes, onions, leeks and spinach; cook over medium heat 5 minutes, until onions are limp.
2. Stir in stock, tomatoes, beans, salt and pepper. Bring to a boil, reduce heat, cover, and simmer 1 hour, until... - 28.281
1) Take a bowl to combine broths, water, vegetables, herbs, spices and seasonings. Set it aside.
2) Take a 3-quart casserole for combining ground beef and onion.
3) Set your microwave at Power Hi for 4 minutes or until the beef is well... - 46.6785
1) In a non-stick pan, heat oil and brown the beef.
2) Transfer the meat in a slow cooker.
3) Pour off the excess fat from the pan.
4) In the same non-stick pan, pour in ½ cup of water and boil, stirring continuously to scrape the... - 44.3054
In a Dutch oven or 6-quart pan over medium-high heat, brown meat until it loses its pink color.
Add onion, celery, and carrots.
Cook, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are soft (about 10 minutes).
Discard pan drippings.
Add beef broth, basil, and... - 41.4812
Deedee's Minestrone Stew
1) Take a 6-quart Dutch stockpot or oven and in it cook onion, ground beef, green pepper and celery until the meat turns brown.
2) Drain after that.
3) Add the rest of the ingredients and stir.
4) Cover and allow the ingredients to simmer for an... - 40.7376
In 3-quart casserole, combine onion, olive oil and garlic.
Microwave at High for 5 to 7 minutes, or until onion is tender.
Stir in remaining ingredients, except macaroni and Parmesan cheese.
Microwave at High for 15 to 22 minutes longer, or... - 46.0306
In a Dutch oven or kettle combine beans and 9 cups water.
Bring to boiling.
Reduce heat and simmer 2 minutes.
Remove from heat.
Cover; let stand 1 hour, Drain beans and rinse.
In same Dutch oven or kettle combine rinsed beans and 8 cups more... - 43.0912
Rinse great northern beans.
In large kettle or Dutch oven combine beans and 4 cups water.
Bring to boiling; reduce heat and simmer for 2 minutes.
Remove from heat; cover and let stand 1 hour.
Do not drain.
Add beef broth.
Return to boiling; reduce heat.
Cover... - 40.9685
In a Dutch oven or kettle combine beans and 9 cups water.
Bring to boiling; reduce heat and simmer 2 minutes.
Remove from heat.
Cover; let stand 1 hour.
Stir 1 teaspoon salt into beans and soaking water.
Bring to boiling; reduce heat.
Cover and... - 46.6826
Meatballs In Minestrone
Minestrone has a smoother taste. The oregano and parsley enhances the blend of Minestrone. Minestrone is easy to prepare soup. - 42.0443
Heat the oil in a large saucepan.
Add the onion and fry very gently, with a lid on the pan, until soft but still white.
Add the bacon and fry for a further 3 minutes.
Add the cabbage, celery, beef broth and drained haricot beans.
Bring to the boil and season... - 36.009
1) Take a large saucepan, heat oil and stir fry onion, until it turns tender and translucent.
2) Stir fry bacon and cook for another 2-3 minutes.
3) Add cabbage, celery, beef stock, and beans and allow it to boil.
4) Season and simmer for 2-3 hours... - 40.1703
Marvelous minestrone is a mixed vegetable and mushroom soup made with added barley and macaroni. Cooked together, the marvelous minestrone is is herbed with a medley of fresh herbs and spiced to make a hearty and filling meal. - 37.3524
Minestrone With Shell Pasta
In large Dutch oven, heat oil.
Add beef, onion, celery and garlic; cook until beef is no longer pink.
Add water and bouillon; bring to boil.
Add cabbage, carrots, chickpeas and kidney beans.
Cover; simmer 45 minutes.
Add zucchini, tomatoes,... - 38.4941
Minestrone has a great taste. Minestrone gets its taste from beef mixed with bacon and cheese, cooked with pasta. Minestrone is inspired by many food chains worldwide. - 45.087
Soak beans in cold water overnight (approx. 12 hours).
Drain, place in a clean pan with cold water to cover and simmer, covered, for 1 1/2 hours.
Remove skin from pork and cut pork into 1/2 inch cubes.
Place pork in a large heavy pan, cover and... - 40.8038
Special Minestrone Soup
1) Cover kidney beans and lentils with water and keep aside for 5 hours.Drain well.
2) Follow package directions to cook macaroni and drain well, when done.
3) Heat oil and sauté onion and salt pork in it until onion is tender and salt... - 46.9043
Soak red kidney beans in cold water overnight.
Put beef in a large saucepan with water.
Simmer, covered, for 2 hours with onion, peppercorns, drained kidney beans and salt.
Skim occasionally to clear soup.
Meat should be easily removed from bone when cooking... - 42.5116
1. Mix beef, onion, garlic, salt, and pepper in a large saucepan. Add olive oil and stir to coat meat evenly.
2. Bake at 400°F 30 minutes, or until meat is browned, stirring occasionally.
3. Turn oven control to 350°F. Add broth, water, and seasonings;... - 32.8069
Minestrone Alla Milanese
COMBINE all ingredients except cannellini beans and cheese in slow cooker; mix well.
Cover and cook on LOW 5 to 6 hours.
Add cannellini beans.
Cover and cook on LOW 1 hour or until vegetables are crisp-tender.
Remove and discard bay leaf.
Garnish with cheese,... - 36.7907
Minestrone Alla Genovese
Cook beans until tender according to package directions, reserving cooking water.
In deep kettle heat butter and olive oil, add onion, herbs, other vegetables, and garlic, and cook for 15 minutes, stirring frequently.
Add bouillon, beans and bean water, and... - 40.6076
In a 4-quart Dutch oven combine water, frozen meatballs, undrained beans, bouillon granules, onion, basil, and bay leaf.
Bring to boiling.
Simmer, covered, 20 minutes or till meatballs are heated through.
Stir in drained mixed vegetables and... - 31.5025
Minestrone With Swiss Chard
Heat oil in an 8- to 10-quart pan over medium-high heat.
Add onion, garlic, celery, and prosciutto; cook, stirring often, until onion is limp (about 10 minutes).
Add broth, carrots, rosemary, and rice; bring to a boil over high heat.
Reduce heat, cover, and... - 40.941
In a heavy kettle, saute bacon until slightly crisp. Add onion slices and garlic; cook until onion is transparent. Add spaghetti sauce, water, soup base, celery, carrots, cabbage, salt, and pepper. Bring to a boil, and then simmer gently on low heat 30... - 22.1568
1. In a 6-quart electric slow cooker, mix together the stock, tomatoes with their liquid, carrots, green beans, celery, onion, potatoes, dried basil, Italian seasoning, and garlic.
2. Cover and cook on the low heat setting about 8 hours, or until the potatoes... - 31.1524
Spinach Meatball Minestrone
In a wide frying pan, brown meatballs in butter, if needed, over medium heat; remove from pan as browned.
In a 3-quart pan, pour beef broth, tomatoes (breaking up with a spoon) and their liquid, beans and their liquid, oregano, basil, carrot, celery, and... - 36.9456
Minestrone Milanese Alla Savini
Heat butter and olive oil in deep kettle.
Cook salt pork and onion in it until onion is soft and golden.
Do not brown.
Add carrot, zucchini, and cabbage.
Cook, covered, for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Add bouillon and kidney beans.
Simmer, covered, over... - 47.5391
Put the beans into a bowl, cover with cold water and leave to soak overnight.
Drain the beans and put them into a pan with the stock.
Bring to a boil, cover and simmer for 1 hour.
Chop the bacon and heat the pieces in a small pan until the fat runs and the... - 37.6387
With your hands, squeeze as much moisture as possible from spinach.
In a large bowl, combine spinach, beef, bread crumbs, egg, salt, and pepper.
Shape into 1-inch balls.
Heat oil in a Dutch oven over medium heat.
When oil is hot, add a portion of meatballs... - 40.9639
1. Drain the beans thoroughly in a colander, then rinse under cold running water and drain again.
2. Heat the oil in a large saucepan, add the onions, garlic and bacon and cook over a moderate heat until the onions are transparent, but not brown, and the... - 36.2266
Coat a Dutch oven with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add onion and celery; saute until tender.
Add remaining ingredients; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, 30 minutes. - 27.0829
Prepare the vegetables and toss in the hot oil for 2 minutes, add the liquid and bouillon cubes, and simmer for 30 minutes.
Add the macaroni and cook for a further 10 minutes.
Serve garnished with grated Parmesan cheese and chopped parsley. - 32.3287
Garlic Minestrone Soup
In 3-qt casserole, combine all ingredients.
Microwave at High 25 to 35 minutes or until vegetables are tender, stirring once or twice. - 31.9293
Crockpot Meatball Minestrone
This is a fast and yummy recipe that the entire family will enjoy. From meatballs to fresh spinach it is not only healthy but very filling - 100.979
1) In a large stockpot, heat olive oil and brown and scramble both sausages.
2) Stir in the onions, garlic, carrots, and basil in the sausage mixture cook 5 minutes.
3) Mix in zucchini, tomatoes (with liquid), bouillon, cabbage, salt, and pepper.
4)... - 46.1993
Saute bacon in oil, add onion and garlic.
Add parsley, tomatoes, basil, salt and pepper to taste.
Add cabbage, celery, carrots, and green vegetable.
Simmer for 30-45 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
Add soup, undiluted and thin with... - 36.8325
Slice sausage crosswise; brown in olive oil in deep saucepan.
Add onion, garlic, carrots and basil and cook 5 minutes.
Add zucchini, tomatoes with liquid, bouillon, cabbage, salt and pepper.
Bring soup to a boil; reduce heat and simmer, covered, for one... - 41.1704
In a 3 quart saucepan, bring broth and tomato sauce to a boil.
Add celery, carrot, potato, onion, cabbage green beans, green pepper, garlic and black pepper.
Reduce heat and simmer 1 hour.
Bring to a boil again.
Add peas and broken spaghetti pieces.
Reduce... - 38.2699
Put the onion and leek into in a large casserole dish with the olive oil, garlic, parsley and sage.
Cover and cook on HIGH for 5 minutes.
Add the carrots, potatoes, celery and zucchini (courgette), cabbage, bacon and basil to the casserole.
Re-cover and cook,... - 41.8056
Saute pork in a large Dutch oven until crisp; drain.
Add remaining ingredients except macaroni and cheese.
Bring to a boil; cover, reduce heat, and simmer 1 hour, stirring occasionally.
Add macaroni; simmer 10 minutes.
Sprinkle each serving with cheese - 34.2493
Cheesy Minestrone Soup
Trim meat by removing fat and gristle.
Cut into 1/2- to 3/4-inch pieces.
In 4-quart microproof casserole, place meat and pour in water.
Add onion, pepper, basil, and garlic.
Cook, covered, on HI (max. power) 25 minutes, or until meat is tender.
Add carrots... - 39.3958
Coat a large Dutch oven with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add sausage, onion, and garlic; saute until onion is tender.
Add celery and next 8 ingredients.
Bring to a boil; cover, reduce heat, and simmer 35 minutes or until vegetables... - 35.9043
1. Dissolve bouillon cubes in hot water in Dutch oven. Add red wine, bacon, beans, cabbage, potato, carrots, celery, onion, garlic, tomatoes, seasoned salt, and salt and pepper to taste.
2. Place over medium heat and bring to a boil.
3. Reduce heat to low.... - 37.0995
Sausage Minestrone Soup
1. In large saucepan heat oil over medium heat, add onion and garlic and cook for 8 minutes, stirring occasionally.
2. Bring to a boil after adding water, tomatoes with liquid, broth, basil, oregano and crushed pepper.
3. Cut sausage crosswise into... - 40.7402
Classic Minestrone Soup
1) Heat the oil in a 2 Â½ to 3-quart saucepan.
2) Add the onion, cabbage and garlic and cook over moderate heat for about 10 minutes, occasionally stirring.
3) Add the tomatoes, broth, carrot, water and celery and cook for another 15 to 20... - 42.4656
In a 2-quart casserole micro-cook bacon, covered, on 100% power (HIGH) about 2/4 minutes or till almost crisp, stirring once.
Micro-cook, covered, on 100% power (HIGH) 2 to 3 minutes or till onion is tender.
Drain and remove from the casserole.
In... - 44.4275