- » Beef Ball Soup
Beef Ball Soup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Beef Ball Soup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Beef Ball Soup recipes.
Barleyonion Soup With Beef Balls
Soak washed barley in water overnight; do not drain; add bouillon and bring to boil; cook until barley is tender, about 1 1/2 hours.
Shape ground beef into small balls; brown in skillet; remove from pan.
Cook chopped onions in meat drippings until tender and... - 36.3806
Swedish Meatballs With Mushroom Soup
Combine ground beef, egg, bread crumbs, 1/4 cup milk, onion, parsley, salt, allspice and pepper.
Shape into 1 1/4 inch meatballs and arrange in 12x8-inch baking dish.
TO COOK BY IIMSTA-MATIC: Cover completely with plastic wrap.
Cook on COOK 7.
After time... - 42.0248
Meat Ball Soup
Combine water, tomatoes, 2 teaspoons salt, chili powder, and oregano in deep kettle; bring to a boil.
Cook until mixture is reduced to about 6 cups.
Reserve; soak bread in water.
Squeeze dry combine with meats, egg, 1 teaspoon salt, and pepper.
Mix; shape... - 38.3156
Sweet Sour Rhuburger Balls
Combine beef, egg, onion, water chestnuts, 2 tablespoons cornstarch, salt, and 2 tablespoons soy sauce.
Form into 20 2-inch balls; fry them in a heavy skillet in the oil; drain.
Put 1 tablespoon of oil in skillet; add sherry, rhubarb, and chicken... - 44.0207
Albondigas Con Chipotle
How about a nice big hearty Mexican meatball stew? Here is Mike showing you another great Hispanic-style dish. The dish for a winter’s day, this is simple to make with easy to get ingredients. Seems like a definite try. - 110.208
Noodle Soup With Meat Balls
1) In a skillet heat oil and sautÃ© onions, scallions and garlic until brown.
2) Add the tomatoes and simmer for 5 minutes.
3) Stir in soy sauce, sesame seeds, chili peppers and broth.
4) Cover and cook over low heat for 1 hour.
5) Add in the... - 45.0428
Beef And Vegetable Soup
Mix bouillon and water; reserve.
Mix together beef, cream of rice, seasonings, egg, and 1/4 cup bouillon; shape into 3 or 4 dozen little meatballs.
Cook onion and celery in oil in 4 quart baking dish in Radarange oven uncovered 3 minutes; stir once.
Add 1 cup... - 37.121
Beef And Barley Soup
GETTING READY 1) In a large saucepan, place Freezer Stew Mix. MAKING 2) Add water, undrained tomatoes, barley, undrained mushrooms, beef bouillon granules,... - 31.2028
Beef Soup With Liver Dumplings
Beef Soup With Liver Dumplings has a grand taste. Beef Soup With Liver Dumplings gets its taste from beef mixed with white bread and eggs, flavored with parsley. Beef Soup With Liver Dumplings is inspired by many food joints all over the world. - 39.9297
Rosy Chili And Beef Soup
Combine beef, onion, chili powder, and salt; shape into 12 small meat balls.
In saucepan, brown meatballs in butter.
Add soups and water.
Heat; stir often. - 28.9731
Rosy Chili And Beef Soup
1) In a saucepan mix beef, onion, chili powder, and salt.
2) Combine the mixture well and shape into 12 small meat balls.
3) In a saucepan, heat butter and brown meatballs in it.
4) Stir in soups and water.
5) Continue to heat stirring... - 40.7803
Thai Beef & Romaine Soup
If using beef tendon, place in a 10- to 12-quart pan and add broth and water.
Simmer, covered, until tendon is very tender when pierced, 3 1/2 to 4 hours.
When cool enough to handle, remove and discard fat.
Cut tendon into about 1-inch... - 35.0218
The meatball soup is prepared with savory beef meatballs in a base of beef broth. Cooked with vegetables like peppers and onions along with celery, the meatballs soup is flavored with parsley. As the soup simmers, the meatballs also blend their flavors with... - 36.3161
Saute onion lightly in margarine in saucepan.
Add chicken broth.
Bring to a simmer.
Combine ground beef, 2 tablespoons water, salt and pepper in bowl; mix well.
Shape into small balls.
Add to broth in saucepan.
Simmer for 10 minutes.
Stir in rice.
Simmer for... - 46.9504
Italian Wedding Soup
In a 6-quart saucepan, bring the stock to a slow boil.
Simmer, covered, while preparing the meatballs.
In a medium-size bowl, combine the ground beef, the parsley, onions, garlic, bread crumbs, and milk.
Using your hands, roll into 1-inch... - 37.9286
Mexican Meatball Soup
In bowl combine egg, 1/2 cup chopped onion, cornmeal, half the chopped chili peppers, 1 clove garlic, the 3/4 teaspoon salt, 1/4 teaspoon oregano, and the 1/8 tea spoon pepper; add ground beef.
Using 1 rounded teaspoonful per meat ball, shape... - 40.835
Yummy Porcupine Meatballs
Yummy Porcupine Meatballs has a fine taste. Yummy Porcupine Meatballs gets its taste from beef mixed with eggs and rice, flavored by shortening. Yummy Porcupine Meatballs is inspired by many food chain worldwide. - 35.7578
1. Saute bacon until crisp in a large saucepan; remove and drain on paper toweling; crumble and set aside for garnish. Pour off all drippings, then measure 1 tablespoonful and return to pan.
2. Mix ground beef lightly with egg, water, bread crumbs and... - 31.7277
Traditional Meatball Soup
1 Put the stock into a large pan and bring to simmering point. Mix the beef with the salt, pepper and 2 tablespoons of the chopped parsley. Form into small balls about 1 inch in diameter.
2 Add the meatballs to the stock and simmer 15 minutes.
3 Heat the... - 34.6521
Meatball & Peas Soup
Combine eggs, bread crumbs, romano cheese, parsley, onion, garlic, and salt.
Add ground beef; mix well.
Form mixture into 48 balls.
In skillet brown meatballs, shaking pan often to keep balls rounded.
Drain off fat.
In large saucepan or Dutch oven combine... - 40.6872
Solar Cooked Wedding Soup With Meatballs
An occasion with the wedding soup and the meatballs cooked in the solar cooker. This dish is fancied up in perfection using pre cooked meatballs! A simple preparation. Watch the video to see more, note there is no audio instruction! - 55.8426
Simple Meatball Soup
Mix all ingredients except bouillon and tomato sauce.
Shape into marble-size balls.
Bring bouillon and tomato sauce to boil.
Drop in meatballs.
Simmer, covered, for 30 minutes. - 36.4544
Tomato Meatball Soup
Combine beef, cracker crumbs, egg, milk, onion and seasonings; mix well.
Shape in 1 1/2-inch balls.
Brown meatballs in oil in heavy skillet; drain.
Com- bine tomatoes, tomato sauce, 1 cup water, onion soup mix and sugar in large saucepan; add vegetables and... - 40.6607
Leberknoedelsuppe (liver Dumpling Soup)
Process liver and onion in a food grinder or food processor.
Combine with all remaining ingredients except broth.
Mold into golf-ball-sized dumplings with a tablespoon.
Drop dumplings, a few at a time, into rapidly boiling, salted water.
Reduce heat and boil... - 43.4623
1. Bring the beef broth to a boil in a 4-quart saucepan. Meanwhile, in a mixing bowl, combine the beef, pork, egg, salt, and pepper. Shape the mixture into 3/4-inch balls.
2. Reduce the heat, and add the meatballs and tomatoes to the broth. Cover and simmer... - 33.687
Cheesy Meatball Soup
1. In a small bowl, combine bread crumbs and milk. Let stand 5 minutes. Add meat, garlic, onion, thyme, 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, nutmeg, and salt. Form into small balls. (You can use a melon bailer to portion.)
2. In a large saucepan, bring beef broth to a... - 27.192
1) In a 8-quart large pot, add 3 quarts of water and allow it come to a boil.
2) Add in the diced white onion.
3) In a large bowl, combine ground chuck, bread, egg and rice. Roll the mixture into walnut-size balls.
4) Drop in the meatballs gently into... - 45.6168
Latvian Meatball And Potato Soup
Place the potatoes, peppercorns, bay leaf, 1 teaspoon salt and water in a large kettle and bring to a boil.
Reduce heat and simmer for about 30 minutes or until potatoes are almost done.
Mix the bread, milk, onion, egg, remaining salt, pepper and hamburger... - 32.4161
Sopa De Albondigas Mexican Meatball Soup
1) Mix all the meatball ingredients into walnut-sized balls and keep aside.
2) For the soup, mix onion, garlic, cumin, tomato sauce and stock and boil it in a large saucepan or soup kettle.
3) With the heat lowered, add the meatballs and let it simmer;... - 46.4961
Healthy Meatball Soup
Combine beef, flour, eggs, and 1/2 cup of the broth.
In an 8-quart kettle bring remaining broth, consomme, oregano, onions, and chile to boil; reduce heat to low.
Quickly shape meat mixture into balls about 1 1/2 inches in diameter; as shaped, drop into... - 41.1394
Meatball And Macaroni Soup
1) Cut all the vegetables, as desired.
2) In deep pot oadd chopped carrots, onions, celery, oil and bay leaves.
3) Season with salt and pepper and cook the veggies for 5-6 minutes in a covered pot while stirring in between.
4) While the... - 44.613
Meatballs In Tomato Soup
1. Shape ground meat to form walnut-size balls.
2. In a 3-quart shallow casserole, place the meatballs.
3. Cook on High for 8 minutes.
4. Flip over the meatballs carefully to prevent them from baking.
5. Drain excess fat and keep... - 49.0263
Persian Ash-e-mast - Yogurt Soup
1) Into a large bowl, add in the minced beef, lemon juice, egg, salt and pepper. Pound the mixture to combine.
2) Use floured hands to shape the mixture into balls of 3/4 inch diameter.
3) Slice the onions into 2-inch lengths.
4) In a saucepan, melt... - 45.2332
Ranchero Meatball Soup
In large saucepan, stir together stock, tomatoes, 1 of the onions, garlic, chili powder and cumin; bring to boil. Reduce heat and simmer, covered, for about 30 minutes or until flavors have blended.
Meanwhile, in small bowl, soak rice in enough hot water to... - 33.4704
Greek Meatball Soup
Melt butter in a 3-quart pan.
Add onion and cook, stirring, over medium heat until limp.
Remove 1/3 of the onion from pan and set aside.
Add beef broth to pan; cover and simmer while shaping meatballs.
Mix together ground beef, reserved sauteed onion, rice,... - 46.4902
Clear Soup With Meatballs
1. First prepare the meatballs. Mix the beef with the onion, garlic, cornflour and seasoning in a food processor and then bind with sufficient egg white to make a firm mixture. With wetted hands, roll into tiny, bitesize balls and set aside.
2. Drain the... - 36.8559
Here is a great meal to make with left over meat balls! It is fresh, delicious and loaded with flavor. You will love this. Serve it with some crusty bread. - 135.874
Homemade Meatball Soup
All those who enjoy having soups in the winter, will love this soup. Chef Victoria makes Meatball Soup which is full of veggies and is really tasty. Meatball Soup will be surely enjoyed on a cold winter evening. - 130.57
Malay Oxtail Soup
1. In a heavy soup pot, put together oxtail, onion, garlic, cilantro sprigs, cinnamon stick, cumin, coriander, and chili.
2. Pour the broth and add enough water to cover all the ingredients by 1 1/2 inches.
3. Heat until the mixture just starts to... - 48.8442
Classic Meatball Soup
1. To make stock, rinse bones and combine with celery, carrots, onion and bay leaf in 6-quart stockpot. Add water. Bring to a boil; reduce heat to low. Cover partially and simmer 1 hour, skimming foam occasionally.
2. Preheat oven to 400°F. Spray 13x9-inch... - 38.141
Sicilian Meatball Soup
1) In a bowl, beat egg slightly with a fork.
2) Put in chuck, crumbs, parsley, cheese, garlic and seasoning, mix until well blended.
3) Shape 1 teaspoon of meat mixture into 36 balls.
4) In a kettle or 6-quart Dutch oven, heat the beef... - 43.8055
Season meat with salt and pepper.
Cook bacon until browned, drain, and add to meat with 2 tablespoons parsley and garlic, if used.
Shape into walnut-size balls and roll in flour.
Cook onion in hot shortening until golden, add tomatoes, remaining 2... - 37.3806
Mini Meatball Minestrone
In Dutch oven combine undrained tomatoes, cabbage, zucchini, undrained corn, celery, onion, uncooked vermicelli, red wine, parsley, instant beef bouillon granules, oregano, basil, garlic powder, 4 cups water, 3/4 teaspoon salt, and 1/8 teaspoon pepper.
Bring... - 44.6764
Pho (pho Bo)
This week we're back and we're teaching you how to make a classic Vietnamese dish-pho! To be more exact, pho bo aka pho with beef! - 117.968
Three Pepper Meatball Stew
1. In large bowl add ground beef, onion, oat bran, salt, pepper, 2 teaspoons soy sauce and egg.
2. With a spoon blend the ingredients well.
3. Shape about one tablespoon mixture into a ball.
4. In Dutch oven or large skillet heat oil and brown... - 46.1057