- » Beef Ball Noodles
Beef Ball Noodles Recipes
Enjoy our collection of beef ball noodles recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for beef ball noodles recipes.
Meatball Noodle Skillet
To make meatballs, mix together egg, beef, bread crumbs, parsley, onion, lemon rind, 1 teaspoon salt, 1/4 teaspoon pepper, and the nutmeg.
Shape into 1 1/2-inch balls.
Heat oil and butter in 10-inch skillet.
Add meatballs and cook over medium heat until... - 46.6245
Hungarian Meatballs With Noodles
Combine ground beef, egg, onion, parsley, salt, paprika and pepper; shape into 1-inch balls.
Brown in oil in skillet; drain off excess drippings.
Stir in water and bouillon cube.
Bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer, covered, 20 minutes.
Cook noodles... - 41.7553
Swedish Meatballs With Noodles
Mix together beef, crumbs, milk, egg, soup mix, salt and nutmeg.
Shape meat mixture into 40 balls.
Cook 20 at a time in 13x9x2-in dish.
Cover with wax paper.
Microwave at High (10) 6 to 8 Minutes.
Remove meatballs from dish and keep warm, reserving meat... - 43.9763
Italian Spaghetti And Meatballs
1. Mix all the ingredients together. Add water to the mixture if it is too dry
2. Shape the mixture into 50 balls by using 1/3 meat mixture per ball
3. Preheat the oven to 450°F
4. In 3 large 13 x 9 x 2 inches pans by placing them one layer... - 46.5752
Spaghetti And Meatballs Napoli
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. In a medium bowl, slightly beat eggs.
3. Add milk and bread, mix well and let it stand for 5 minutes.
4. Add remaining meatball ingredients, mix and blend well.
5. Using hands shape the mixture into... - 48.823
Parmesan Mushroom Spaghetti
1. Preheat oven to 375° Fahrenheit.
2. In a Dutch oven, heat Crisco and sautÃ© onion and garlic until tender; do not brown.
3. Add 3 cups water, tomatoes, tomato paste, sugar, bouillon cubes and all seasonings; bring the mixture to... - 48.7572