- » Beef Ball Noodles
Beef Ball Noodles Recipes
Enjoy our collection of beef ball noodles recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for beef ball noodles recipes.
Hungarian Meatballs With Noodles
Combine ground beef, egg, onion, parsley, salt, paprika and pepper; shape into 1-inch balls.
Brown in oil in skillet; drain off excess drippings.
Stir in water and bouillon cube.
Bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer, covered, 20 minutes.
Cook noodles... - 43.2936
Swedish Meatballs With Noodles
Mix together beef, crumbs, milk, egg, soup mix, salt and nutmeg.
Shape meat mixture into 40 balls.
Cook 20 at a time in 13x9x2-in dish.
Cover with wax paper.
Microwave at High (10) 6 to 8 Minutes.
Remove meatballs from dish and keep warm, reserving meat... - 45.3186
You May Also Like!
Noodle Soup With Meat Balls
1) In a skillet heat oil and sautÃ© onions, scallions and garlic until brown.
2) Add the tomatoes and simmer for 5 minutes.
3) Stir in soy sauce, sesame seeds, chili peppers and broth.
4) Cover and cook over low heat for 1 hour.
5) Add in the... - 45.7571
Spaghetti With Meat Ball Sauce
Combine beef, pork, veal, parsley, 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, 2 cloves garlic, bread crumbs, salt and pepper in a large bowl.
Beat egg and milk together lightly with a fork and add.
Blend mixture well with a fork and shape into small meat balls, about 1 1/2... - 43.3161
Meat Balls With Noodles
1. Prepare the meat balls leaving the egg and breadcrumb coating.
2. In a pan, melt butter, stir in the flour and cook for 3 minutes.
3. Then gradually stir in stock and bring to the boil.
4. Reducing the heat let it simmer for 20 minutes, adding salt... - 38.6714
Mie Bakso, is a hearty meal in itself, originating in Indonesia, this dish translated into english means noodles and meatballs. Meatballs, and its not just one or two in a bowl, but plenty. Just as the people in south east asia are loving, so is this dish... - 47.4739
Beef Balls Paprikash
1. In a large bowl, place ground chuck and add 1/2 tea spoon salt, dash pepper, the bread crumbs and egg; toss lightly until well combined.
2. Using hands, divide the mixture into 10 portions and gently shape them into balls.
3. In a... - 48.9382
Beef And Apple Balls
1. Grease 3 or 4 large and shallow baking pans with butter.
2. Preheat the oven to 400°F
3. In a food processor or food chopper, finely mince and chop the beef, apples, pears, onions and green peppers
4. Tip the mixture into a large... - 47.031
Beef-rice Balls In Sour Cream Sauce
Mix the first 7 ingredients together, and form into 40 small balls.
Roll in 1/3 cup flour or bread crumbs, and fry slowly in drippings until lightly browned.
Lift out meat, and stir in 2 tablespoons flour.
Add stock slowly, and cook until smoothly... - 42.0898
Mix together ground beef, cracked wheat, onion, salt, parsley, thyme, marjoram, basil, and nuts.
Roll into balls the size of small walnuts.
In a large kettle, bring to a boil the beef bouillon and water; drop in meatballs, cover and simmer until balls rise to... - 38.3716
1) In a bowl, mix together the beef, egg, bread crumbs, flour, water and 1 teaspoon salt.
2) Shape the mixture into 8 equal sized balls.
3) In a skillet, heat the oil and brown the balls in it and remove.
4) Drain the excess oil, reserve 2... - 45.0813
Beef Balls Bourguignon
1) In a large bowl, mix the beef with the salt and pepper
2) Using the hands, shape the meat into 24 balls
3) In a hot Dutch oven, fry the meatballs till evenly browned
4) In a small saucepan pour in the brandy and heat till bubbles form around the... - 43.9076
Beef Stroganoff With Meat Balls
Take a look at this incredible video that shares a recipe for beef stroganoff. This classic recipe of beef stroganoff is appetizing and would serve as a hearty satisfying meal with egg noodles. View the video to gear up for a perfect holiday lunch or dinner... - 115.844
Pennsylvania Dutch Beef Balls
1. Mix ground beef lightly with onion, curry powder, salt and poultry seasoning; shape into 16 balls.
2. Brown in hot oil in a frying pan; add instant beef broth or bouillon cubes, water, raisins and pepper, crushing cubes, if using, with a spoon; cover.
3.... - 32.4756