- » Beef Appetizer
Beef Appetizer Recipes
Beef appetizers constitute an assorted collection of starter recipes consisting of beef as the main ingredient. Beef appetizers are a great way to start off a meal. Beef is combined in a creative manner with ... More »
Thai Style Chili Lime Beef Jerky
My friedn Paul in England was telling me a couple of weeks ago that he would like to see a beef jerky recipe because he is paying $4.00 per 25 grams in England. Man! That's $64.00 a pound for beef jerky. So he asked me to do a beef jerky video. So here it is!... - 117.351
Flat Iron Steak With Grilled Romaine Vine Ripe Tomatoes
1. Add the flat iron steak into a ziplock bag with Two Brothers Teriyaki marinade. Let this sit in the refrigerator for 20-25 minutes.
2. For the vinaigrette: In a bowl, whisk together the miso, rice wine vinegar, soy and canola oil.
3. Season... - 99.4749
Grilled Pork Or Beef Appetizers A La Geimer
Combine first 7 ingredients in bowl; mix.
Add meat; mix.
Cover and refrigerate about 2 hours, stirring 2 or 3 times.
Drain meat, reserving marinade.
String meat, pineapple and green pepper on heavy bamboo skewers.
Arrange on cooking grill over drip pan; cover... - 41.6764
Walter Fischman's Red Beef Appetizer
1) In a slow cooker, put all the ingredients.
2) Cover the cooker and cook on LOW for 8 to 10 hours, till the ingredients are tender.
3) Let the cooked beef cool in the cooking liquid.
4) Drain the beef and slice it across the grain very... - 36.9411
Cold Beef Appetizer
Heat 1 tbsp (15 ml) butter in small saucepan.
Cook onion and garlic 3 minutes over medium heat.
Mix in paprika and continue cooking 1 minute.
Remove and puree in food processor; set aside to cool.
Mix onion mixture, remaining butter, lemon juice, salt and... - 34.3777
Dried Beef Appetizers
Combine cheeses, horseradish, olives, and dried beef.
Spread on crepes and roll up.
Chill until ready to serve.
Cut each crepe into 3 or 4 pieces.
Place on a toothpick with a stuffed olive and serve. - 26.5444
Dried Beef Appetizers
Chop beef and add onion, cream cheese and garlic powder (optional).
Form into small balls and refrigerate. - 20.3649
Beef Appetizer Recipes By Category