- » Beef And Beer
Beef And Beer Recipes
Enjoy our collection of beef and beer recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for beef and beer recipes.
Beef In Beer
1) Wash the meat and cut into 2-inch pieces.
2) Take the meat pieces and coat in flour.
3) Take a saucepan and melt butter. Add sliced onions.
4) Add meat and cook until the meat turns brown.
5) Season the meat and onions. Now, add... - 45.9119
You May Also Like!
Beer Flavored Beef
This Beer Flavored Beef is a desire ! These seared steaks with irresistible spicy marinade sauce poured over is a desire ! Try this Beer Flavored Beef and let me know if you are as impressed as I am. - 39.3795
Beef And Beer Stew
Cook and stir onions in oil in 4-quart Dutch oven over medium heat until tender, about 10 minutes.
Remove onions with slotted spoon; reserve.
Cook and stir beef in Dutch oven until brown, about 10 minutes.
Add reserved onions, beer, 1 cup water, the corn... - 42.5406
Easy Beef Beer
Brown beef in butter in skillet.
Add beer, basil, salt and pepper.
Cover and simmer 30-45 minutes or until tender.
Stir in gravy mix, and cook 5-7 minutes1 - 27.8793
Beef Pot Roast In Beer
Beef Pot Roast In Beer has a Sole taste. The beef and beer gives the Beef Pot Roast In Beer Stimulating taste. - 43.4569
Beef Chili With Beer
1. Heat the oil in a large skillet over a medium-low flame. When the oil is hot, add the onion and garlic, and cook until golden, about 5 minutes. Add the beef, herbs, and spices, and cook until the beef is well browned. Remove any excess fat from the pan.... - 31.6209
Beef And Beer Vegetable Soup
In large saucepan cook ground beef and onion till meat is browned; drain off fat.
Stir in beer, condensed beef broth, water, carrots, turnip, celery, undrained mushrooms, bay leaf, salt, allspice, and pepper.
Bring to boiling.
Reduce heat; cover and simmer... - 43.8325
Carbonnade Of Beef 'n Beer
Brown beef in hot oil in a skillet.
Place in slow cooker with onions, garlic, peppercorns, bay leaf, thyme, salt, and sugar.
Drain fat from skillet and add beer and the flour water paste.
Heat and stir until mixture comes to a boil and is thickened.
Add to... - 39.9602
Potatoes With Beef N Beer
Over the years I have mastered the art of making Potatoes With Beef N Beer which I was taught by my family elders. This recipe is so tasty that I cannot resist serving it as a Main Dish often. Believe me, just try this Potatoes With Beef N Beer once, you'll... - 45.0361
Beef In Beer
Sweat the vegetables in 2 x 15 ml spoons (2 tablespoons) oil for 5 minutes.
Remove from heat and place into a casserole.
Toss the meat in the flour and fry until brown over a brisk heat, adding the remaining oil.
Place on top of the vegetables, pour over the... - 41.1005
Beef And Beer
1. Cut the meat into 1 inch (2 1/2 cm) cubes and brown each side in the butter. When brown set aside.
2. Saute onion until soft and garlic and cook a little longer. Stir in the flour and cook for a minute. Return the beef to the pan and pour in the beer. Stir... - 33.9112
Beef In Beer
Trim the beef and cut into 1 1/2" cubes.
Dry the beef on paper towels.
Heat the oil in the casserole or in a large frying pan until it is very hot.
Saute the beef, a few pieces at a time, until it is lightly browned.
Remove the beef when browned.
Saute the... - 43.599