- » Beef Anchovy
Beef Anchovy Recipes
Enjoy our collection of beef anchovy recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for beef anchovy recipes.
Beef With Anchovies
Put the onions and garlic into a casserole.
Cover and microwave on HIGH for 5 minutes.
Pour the white wine over the onions.
Add the anchovies, tomato, black pepper, powdered cloves, thyme and bay leaf.
Cover and microwave on HIGH for 3 minutes.
Add... - 46.0808
Cooked Beef Salad With Mustard Anchovy Dressing
1) In a mixing bowl, add strips of beef, sliced onion, beans, celery, olives, diced tomato and parsley leaves.
2) Use a mortar and pestle to prepare the dressing. Alternately, use a small bowl and back of a wooden spoon, to mash together mustard,... - 43.3564
Beef And Anchovy Savories
Spread the bread with butter.
Mix the beef with the egg yolks, mustard, cayenne pepper, salt, celery salt, horseradish and brandy.
Spread the meat mixture on the bread, forming a slight dome in the center of each slice.
Form a diagonal cross with 2 anchovy... - 37.1285
Beef And Anchovy Tartar
Buy and grind steak as near to serving time as possible; meat becomes dark in color if left standing.
Add only pepper to meat.
Shape meat into 4 equal-size cakes; make depression in center of each with spoon.
Place onion ring around depression; put egg yolk... - 35.9762
You May Also Like!
Rare Beef And Anchovy Salad With Rocket And Caesar Dressing
1) Preheat the oven to 200C/180C fan/ gas.
2) Heat the barbecue or a griddle pan over a medium-high heat.
3) Rub the beef with oil, season well and grill with the fat-side down, for 5 minutes. Turn frequently and sear the meat... - 43.3871
Meat And Anchovy Pirozhki
1) Preheat the oven to 425°F. Grease and flour a cookie sheet.
3) In a heavy saucepan, melt butter or margarine. Add in the onion and saute till golden brown.
4) Stir in the beef, anchovy fillets, parsley, dill and chopped egg pieces.... - 41.7936
Anchovy Topped Entrecotes
Mash half the anchovies on a plate with the crushed garlic and sesoned pepper to a paste.
Place the plate at the side of the barbecue, to gently warm.
Trim steaks and brush with oil on both sides, then place on a grid over medium glowing coals.
Cook for 30-35... - 31.2677
Mediterranean Steaks Mirabeaux With Anchovies, Olives, And Couscous
1. Prepare the grill.
2. Season steaks with salt and cayenne.
3. Cut each pimento-stuffed olive into 4 slices.
4. In a saucepan, place water and salt and bring to a boil.
5. Add the oil and couscous; stir once and remove the pan from the... - 49.0111
Chuck With Herb Anchovy Sauce
1. Preheat the oven at 350°F.
2. Trim fats from chuck and arrange it in baking dish. (12x8x2) inches.
3. Roast chuck for an hour and strain off the fat.
4. Take a bowl and combine cream of celery soup, chopped onions, chopped canned... - 39.3374
Fillet Steaks With Anchovy Butter
1. To make the anchovy butter in a bowl, mix the butter with the anchovies such that they are well blended.
2. Then preferably with a blender or a food processor, mix the lemon juice, parsley along with lot of pepper.
3. A pulse button on the processor... - 43.9013
1) Trim excess fat off the steak.
2) Moisten the meat and sprinkle with meat tenderizer, as per label directions.
3) Place on the rack in a broiler pan.
4) Dust the top of the steak with 1 tablespoon of flour, then lightly brush with oil.
5) Place 3... - 39.562
Chuck Steak With Lemon-anchovy Butter
Combine butter, lemon juice, and anchovies; mash thoroughly with a fork until smooth.
Blend in about 1 teaspoon parsley; shape into a ring, ball, or loaf, place on a bed of parsley and chill.
Apply tenderizer to meat according to package directions.
Place on... - 31.569
Anchovy Stuffed Tomatoes
Cut the tops off the tomatoes, scoop out the pulp and reserve. Sprinkle the insides of the tomatoes with salt and leave upside down to drain.
Meanwhile, make the filling. Put the butter in a bowl and cook for 1 minute until melted. Stir in the onion and cook... - 30.4509
Beef Salad Bowl
Combine beef, onion, and green pepper; add salad dressing or mayonnaise and mix well.
Place mixture in lettuce lined bowl; garnish with tomato wedges and egg quarters.
Top salad with anchovy filets. - 27.2146