- » Beaten Rice
Beaten Rice Recipes
Enjoy our collection of beaten rice recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for beaten rice recipes.
Batata Poha Or Aloo Pawa (potato And Beaten Rice)
Are you looking for a simple breakfast idea? See this video that presents an excellent recipe for Indian batata poha. The video is really impressive as well a great way to pamper your taste buds with an absolutely delicious wholesome breakfast. Take a look... - 89.4495
Apricot Topped Rice Pudding
About 3 hours before serving: In double-boiler top, over direct heat, bring milk just to boiling; stir in rice and 1/2 teaspoon salt; add vanilla bean.
In double boiler, over boiling water, cook over low heat until thickened, stirring occasionally, 30 to 40... - 48.5178
1) To make the filling, fry the onions which have been chopped in some oil till they are tender.
2) Add the rice and mushrooms and fry for some more minutes till the ingredients are thoroughly heated. Put aside.
3) Reheat the pan with butter and beat... - 43.5539
Easy Red Beans And Rice
1.Take a heavy saucepan and cook sugar, salt, water and vinegar in it on medium flame.
2.Stir the ingredients continuously to form a smooth mixture.
3.Stop stirring for a while so that the sugar syrup forms into a 4-6 inch thread.
4.In a bowl, whisk... - 38.1193
Thin Poha (beaten/pressed Rice)chiwda
1. If poha is soggy, preheat oven on 350. Bake poha for 5 mins or till it become crunchy. Don't forget to stir in between. (If you don't have oven you can use pan or kadhai on gas)
2. Heat oil in a pan, then fry pea nuts, cashews, almonds, raisins seperately... - 37.0817
Rice And Cheese Croquettes
1. Melt the butter in a saucepan, add the flour and stir with a wire whisk until blended. Meanwhile, bring the milk to a boil and add all at once to the butter-flour mixture, stirring vigorously with the whisk. Add the cheese, onion and seasonings and mix... - 36.943
Creamy Rice Mold
Cook the rice in a saucepan with 6 cups water and the salt for 20 minutes.
Dissolve the gelatin in 3 tablespoons water.
Warm the milk and add the dissolved gelatin, the sugar and vanilla extract.
Stir well to mix.
Drain the rice, stir into the milk mixture... - 36.2925
Rice And Cheese Croquettes
Follow directions on package for cooking rice.
The newest method of cooking which conserves food values calls for no washing, and cooking in a double boiler, Cook until tender, and do not rinse.
Combine with cheese, the 1 beaten egg, salt, and... - 33.3727
1. Soak rice in water for 2 to 3 hours.
2. Drain well (till dry) and powder. Sieve through a fine sieve.
3. Roast rice flour. Extract coconut milk.
4. Mix together rice flour, beaten eggs, coconut milk and salt to make a fairly stiff dough.
5. Make into small... - 32.4593