- » Beans With Cheese Fondue
Beans With Cheese Fondue Recipes
Enjoy our collection of beans with cheese fondue recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for beans with cheese fondue recipes.
Refried Bean Fondue
Refried Bean Fondue has a refreshing taste. The cheese with beans gives the Refried Bean Fondue a different taste. Refried Bean Fondue is easy to make recipe. - 25.9613
Processed Cheese Fondue
1) In a 1-quart microwave-safe casserole, mix the cheese cubes and milk together.
2) Cover with a plastic wrap and microwave on High for 2 to 4 minutes, stirring once, until the cheese is melted. Allow the casserole to stand, covered for 1 minute.
3)... - 41.6917
You May Also Like!
Informal Fondue Party
In a large heavy saucepan, cook onion and garlic in butter until translucent; don't burn.
Mash 1 cup of the beans with a fork and add, along with the remaining whole beans, to the onions.
Add tomato sauce and salsa.
Over low heat stir in cheese, a handful at... - 36.771
Fondue & Garden Vegetables
1. In a pan heat milk and just bring it to simmer.
2. In another cast iron pan, melt butter and add flour to it. Mix it well.
3. Gradually pour milk in the skillet and simmer. Stir constantly and cook for 4-5 minutes until the milk becomes thick.
4.... - 116.306
Easy refried Bean Dip
In a small saucepan, combine beans, cheese, chili powder, onion, garlic salt and hot pepper sauce.
Stir over low heat until cheese is melted; do not boil.
Spoon into a small fondue pot or small bowl on a hot tray. - 29.8168
Ranch Style Bean Dip
In a medium skillet, melt butter or margarine.
Add onion, jalapeno pepper and garlic; saute until tender.
In a medium bowl, use a fork to mash beans.
Stir into onion mixture.
Cook and stir over low heat until hot but not boiling.
Stir in cheese until melted;... - 36.6227
Hot Bean Dip
In a medium saucepan, combine beans, taco seasoning mix, onions, sour cream and cheese.
Stir occasionally over low heat until cheese melts.
Serve warm in fondue pot or medium bowl on a hot tray. - 25.136
Mexican Bean Dip
In a 1 1/2 quart serving dish or pottery fondue dish, mix together beans, cheese, chili peppers, tomato, and chili powder.
Cover with a lid or plastic wrap.
Microwave on medium (50%) for 4 to 5 minutes (stirring after 2 minutes) or until heated... - 32.2162
Tuna And Green Beans Pronto
Flake drained tuna in small bowl.
Gently mix in green beans.
Combine blue-cheese dressing with sour cream.
Alternate two layers each of tuna and sour-cream mixtures in a 3-cup casserole.
Mix just enough to allow sour cream to seep to bottom of casserole.
Top... - 32.8116
Hot Chili Cheese Dip
1. In a small heavy saucepan, combine the chili, green chilies, cheese and W-sauce.
2. Place the pan on a low heat to melt the cheese.
3. Stir the mixture often.
4. Pour the Hot Chili Cheese Dip into a fondue pot, a chafing dish or warmed... - 33.3776
Vegetable Cheese Casserole
Drain mushroom liquid into saucepan.
Add celery and green beans.
Cover and cook 10 minutes or until almost tender.
Cook onion in 2 tablespoons of the butter until soft but not browned.
Add mushrooms and celery leaves and cook until mushrooms are... - 44.1962
Hot Chili Dip
Heat butter in saucepan over medium heat.
Add onion and green pepper; cook until tender but not brown.
Blend in flour.
Stir in tomatoes.
Add kidney beans and remaining ingredients.
Cook, stirring constantly, until mixture thickens and comes to a boil.
Reduce... - 36.1778