- » Beans In Chili Sauce
Beans In Chili Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Beans In Chili Sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Beans In Chili Sauce recipes.
Baked Potatoes With Chili Bean Sauce
1. Preheat oven to gas mark 6, 200°C (400°F).
2. Scrub potatoes and pierce the skins with a skewer several times.
3. Keep potatoes in oven and bake for 1-1 1/2 hours.
4. Drain the beans and keep in a pan.
5. Add fresh water and red... - 48.6928
Eggplants With Chili Bean Sauce
1) Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
2) Drizzle the eggplant with some peanut oil and wrap in a tin foil.
3) Roast the eggplant in the preheated oven for about 20 minutes. Then open the tin foil and roast the eggplant for another 5 to 10... - 86.369
Fish Braised In Chili Bean Sauce
1. With a sharp knife make 4-5 shallow diagonal cuts on each side of the fish.
2. Pierce its head a couple of times.
3. Sprinkle salt, and rice wine inside and out of fish. Rub to spread evenly. Set aside.
4. Place a wok on high flame,... - 103.566
Garlic Flavored Eggplants With Chili Bean Sauce
1. Slice the top and bottom off the eggplant. Cut it into half lengthwise and then cut into 1-inch thick strips (lengthwise)
2. Place eggplant strips in a large bowl of cold water to prevent browning.
3. Deseed the chili and finely chop.
4. Cut... - 91.2063
Quick And Easy Chili With Tomato Sauce
In 5-quart saucepan or Dutch oven, brown ground beef, onions and bell pepper; drain.
Stir in remaining ingredients; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat to low; simmer 15 to 20 minutes, stirring occasionally. - 34.3518
Red Chili Sauce
1.In a medium skillet, heat shortening and put chicli powder, flour, salt, garlic salt, oregano and cumin to it.
2.Blend it well and add 4 cups water.
3.Let the ingredients boil.
4.Once done, lower tha flame and cook for10 minutes.
5.Put kidney beans... - 42.5535
Hot Chili Sauce
Peel the tomatoes, then chop with green peppers and onions.
Place in a cooking pot and add remaining ingredients.
Cook over low heat for 1 hour and 30 minutes or until thick.
Pour in sterilized jars and seal.
Mix with 1 pound ground beef and 2 cans kidney... - 39.0077
Chick Peas And Corn With Mustard Chili Sauce
1 ln a large saucepan, combine the corn, chick peas, and pimiento.
Add the chili sauce and mustard and stir until thoroughly mixed.
Stir in the tomatoes and their juice.
Cover and bring to a boil over moderate heat.
Lower the heat and simmer for 1 5 minutes... - 32.4392
Hot Szechuan Chili Sauce
The Hot Chili Sauce is an extremely tasty and piquant sauce that can be served with salads or any other dish. Experience the wonderful aroma and flavor of the Hot Chili Sauce and the way it transforms your salads to masterpieces! - 47.1888
1) In a large kettle saute ground chuck over medium heat.
2) Stir until red color disappears.
3) Drain out the fat.
4) Add chopped onion and chili powder to it. Cook and stir for 5 minutes.
5) Drain one can of beans.
6) Mix with the remaining... - 44.896
Chili Mustard Sauce
Combine fat, onion, and garlic in a saucepan, over low heat, and cook until onion is tender—about 10 min., stirring frequently so as not to brown.
Add remaining ingredients, mix well, and heat.
Serve over hot cooked string beans, cabbage, spinach, or other... - 28.8345
Double Chili Sauce
Brown the beef, onion and garlic in small amount of shortening in a kettle.
Add remaining ingredients and cook over low heat for 1 hour, stirring frequently.
May be served with hamburgers, hot dogs or spaghetti. - 29.9876
Fried Fish With Tausi Chili Sauce
If you like fish, you're going to love this fried fish with tausi chili sauce recipe. Check the video for step by step instructions. We cautious while serving this to kids as it seems really spicy. Better presentation and flow of instructions could have... - 81.143
Video 5 Home Canning Whole Meals; Chili And Stew And Meat Sauces
This video showing making and canning chili stews or meat sauces is such a life savior as it shows how you can prepare these dishes in bulk quantities and keep it for a long long time. A perfect choice for inviting guests over and having a feast without... - 93.0245
Filipino Kangkong And Tofu In Chili Garlic Sauce
Most of us make a conscious effort to including greens in our diet. Boiled, blanched or raw greens are not so appealing, especially for kids. This Pinoy recipe of kangkong (water spinach) with tofu in a chili garlic oyster sauce is a good way to get your... - 114.017
Stuffed Green Chiles With Yellow Pepper Sauce
Make a lengthwise slit down each chile, and carefully remove seeds.
Place chiles on a baking sheet.
Broil 5 1/2 inches from heat 15 to 20 minutes or until charred, turning occasionally.
Place in ice water; chill 5 minutes.
Remove from water; peel chiles, and... - 43.2156