- » Bean Vegetarian Chili
Bean Vegetarian Chili Recipes
Enjoy our collection of bean vegetarian chili recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for bean vegetarian chili recipes.
Mexican Black Bean Chili
As nights get nippy, take comfort in a hearty dinner with this Mexican black bean chilli for meal, perfect for warming up your midweek. Adobo sauce adds a touch of indulgence to this protein-packed bean dish. This spicy bean stew is vegetarian and low fat... - 139.376
Vegetarian Bean Chili
Here’s a super easy, affordable and delicious vegetarian meal! It is so good you will not miss the meat! Serve it with corn bread or tortilla chips. Enjoy! - 137.521
Four Bean Chili
If you like spicy dishes, you are going to love this Four Bean Chili. As the name suggests, this recipe uses four varieties of beans. This dish is guaranteed to be lapped up by your family and friends and in fact, you will be urged to prepare this more often.... - 132.262
Mexican Style Chili And Cornbread
How about homemade chilli and cornbread? A great recipe that is healthy and absolutely vegetarian! Watch this step-by-step video to making this dish. A simple recipe that does not involve too much effort, but seems to be a great dish! Watch and learn. - 127.318
Three-bean Meatless Chili
Ever imagined making Chili without meat? Well, here is a chili without any meat in it, and yet, it has protein from the three different beans. It appears to be a pretty tasty vegetarian delight. Check out the Meatless Three-Bean Chili video here and make it! - 122.535
Chili for dinner? Here is healthy chili recipe loaded with fiber, protein and antioxidants. Well flavored with garlic, ginger and celery, this recipe is tasty too. Watch this step-by-step video and learn how to make this quick chili. - 122.166
Meatless Chili With Peppers And Cashews
All the vegetarians fond of chili are going to love this recipe. This chili has no meat at all and tastes as good as the classic chili. Watch the video for the entire recipe and enjoy. - 108.812
Hot And Spicy Homemade Vegetable Chili
Got an hour in hand and craving big-time for hot and spicy chili? Then grab your pots and pans and get making this vegetable chili that really satisfies. Easy, tasty, and quick, this is one chili recipe that surely won't let your down. Tune into this video... - 108.684
Baked Potatoes With Chili Bean Sauce
1. Preheat oven to gas mark 6, 200°C (400°F).
2. Scrub potatoes and pierce the skins with a skewer several times.
3. Keep potatoes in oven and bake for 1-1 1/2 hours.
4. Drain the beans and keep in a pan.
5. Add fresh water and red... - 47.5299
Sirloin Three Bean Chili
1. In a 4-quart Dutch oven, heat the oil on medium-heat till it is hot
2. Add the beef cubes to the mix, one pound at a time, stirring occasionally to allow it to brown.
3. When the each batch of beef is browned, remove it from the heat and set aside... - 47.3423
Heat water or broth in a large, heavy soup pot over medium heat.
Add the onion, garlic, and carrot.
Cook and stir over medium heat about 5 minutes.
Add more liquid if necessary during this process.
Add 7 cups water, tomato puree or paste, lentils, green... - 43.978
Cheesy Chili Bean Casserole
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Sprinkle bottom of a 1 1/2-quart casserole with about 2 cups corn chips.
3. In a small bowl, combine together chili, cheese sauce, olives, and onion.
4. Mix them well and spoon over chips.
5. Top with... - 42.5292
Cheese Enchiladas With Bean And Corn Chili
1. Saute the onion and the garlic in 1 tablespoon of the oil in a large skillet until the onion is soft, about 5 minutes.
2. Add the tomatoes. Stir in the cumin, salt, black pepper and red pepper flakes. Bring the mixture to boiling, breaking up the tomatoes... - 41.4992
Chili Bean And Mushroom Casserole
1. Take a skillet, heat some oil and fry the onion for about 3 minutes. Stir in vegetables, garlic, and spices and cook for about 2 minutes.
2. Stir in remaining ingredients and pressure cook for 15 minutes.
3. Depressurize the mixture and add... - 41.1037
Five Bean Chili
Heat the oil in a large saucepot over medium-high heat.
Add the onions and cook, stirring frequently, for 2 minutes.
Add the chile pepper (if using), squash, and parsnips and cook, stirring frequently, for 3 minutes.
Add the broth, beans, tomatoes (with... - 40.9416
Mixed Bean Chili
1. In a pan heat the olive oil and cook the onion, garlic, carrot, peppers and mushrooms tor 5 minutes.
2. Cook stirring in the apple and chili powder and tor a further 2 minutes.
3. Stir in the tomatoes and mixed beans with their sauce and simmer with... - 39.9776
Northern Bean Chili
Heat 1/4 cup of the water or broth in a large, heavy soup pot over medium heat.
Add onions, carrots, celery, and garlic.
Cook and stir for 10 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
Stir in the remaining cup water, jalapeno pepper, parsley, cannellini beans,... - 39.6108
1. Combine beans, garlic, chiles or green pepper, onion, mustard, vinegar, parsley, and cayenne pepper in a blender or food processor. Process until smooth.
2. Refrigerate for 2 hours.
3. Cut rolls in half lengthwise and spread bean mixture on one half of... - 38.7881
Chili Spiced Bean Salad
Prepare dressing and reserve.
Drain kidney beans, pinto beans, and garbanzos into a colander, rinse with cold water, drain, and turn into a salad bowl.
Drain corn; add to beans along with celery, green onions, parsley, and chilies.
Pour over dressing and mix... - 35.0894
Two Bean Chili
1. In 3-quart nonstick saucepan heat oil; add onion, bell pepper, and garlic and cook over medium-high heat, stirring frequently, until onion is softened, 1 to 2 minutes.
2. Sprinkle flour over vegetables and stir quickly to combine; cook, stirring... - 34.6915
Corn And Bean Chili
In a 5-qt.kettle or Dutch oven, brown beef and onion.
Stir in seasoning mix, beans, V-8 juice and salt.
Simmer, uncovered, for 15 minutes.
Stir in corn.
Cook and stir over low heat for 15 minutes.
Garnish with cheese - 32.4812
Bean Vegetarian Chili Recipes By Category
Bean Vegetarian Chili Dish: