- » Bean Vegan Appetizer
Bean Vegan Appetizer Recipes
Enjoy our collection of bean vegan appetizer recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for bean vegan appetizer recipes.
I started really eating bean salads in the weeks before my wedding so that I could have a hope in hell of fitting in my wedding suits. In the end, I had to have the pants taken OUT 2 days before the big day…but on the bright side, I developed a taste for... - 151.936
Loobia Lubia Salad (bean Salad)
If salads are your favorite foods, do try this one also. Persian bean salad also known as loobia lubia, this salad is made by simple ingredients. Ready in no time, it is delicious and healthy too. - 127.509
Looking for the easiest soup you can make? Check this Bean Soup. This is the simplest of soup which uses few ingredients and involves less effort. All you need to do is toss the ingredients together, bring it to a boil and let it simmer. Your delicious soup... - 124.909
Romano Bean Salad
Summer is here and this is an excellent salad that you can make. The freshness of the mint and the earthy pungency of the garlic are the highlights of this Romano Bean Salad. The recipe is broken down in simple steps in this video and you can make it in no... - 119.689
Southwest Bean Salad
1.Open the cans and drain the beans into a colander.
2.Rinse well to remove extra salt but don’t move the beans around too much as they can get mushy.
3.Set aside to let it dry.
4.In a large bowl, pour in the beans.
5.Add the Pico De... - 115.341
Tasty Bean Soup With Roasted Veggies
To those who are fond of having different kinds of soups will really like this one. This soup contains different types of beans which are high in protein. So do try it out. - 113.621
Bean And Sundried Tomato Spread
For a nice change in your spreads, here is something special! This special dairy-free spread is made from white beans and sundried tomatoes. Watch Katherine as she prepares this healthy spread. Goes great as a spread or as a dip! - 112.218
Vegan Quinoa And Black Bean Croquettes
Are you on a vegan diet? Try these super tasty Vegan Quinoa and Black Bean Croquettes which are totally out of this world. Watch this video to learn how you can prepare this delicacy at home. - 86.2566
The Hippy Gourmet Makes Tuscan Soup
Expecting guests at home and wondering what to serve for appetizers? this recipe might just come handy. Watch the chef share his unique recipe to prepare this Tuscan soup. Do not give it a miss. - 80.4746
Any Bean Salad
1) Drain off the liquid from the beans and reserve in a measuring cup.
2) Add water to make it 1/2 cup, if required.
3) In a bowl, combine beans, green peppers, pimiento and onion.
4) In another bowl, add oil, vinegar, sugar, salt,... - 48.1658
Bean And Beet Salad
Trim and remove strings from beans.
Cook quickly in 1 cm (1/2-inch) boiling, salted water.
Drain while beans are still green and crisp.
Arrange in a shallow bowl.
Shake vinegar and oil together, season with salt and pepper and pour over beans while still... - 46.2435
Chickpea And Bean Salad
Drain the chickpeas and beans and mix well in a large bowl.
Add the lemon juice and the garlic.
Add the olive oil and mix well.
Now shred the basil leaves and add to the bowl, together with the zest of the lemon.
Season with black pepper and give another... - 37.9329
Coriander Bean Salad
1 . Boil, steam or microwave broad beans and sweet corn, separately, until tender.
2. Place hot broad beans, sweet corn, tomatoes, spring onions and coriander in a bowl.
3. To make dressing, place oil, lemon juice, cumin and black pepper to taste in a... - 37.3514
Three Bean Salad
1. Combine the beans, green pepper, onion, and celery.
2. Combine remaining ingredients. Pour over bean mixture and stir.
3. Refrigerate in covered container for 12 hours before serving, stirring occasionally.
4. Will keep for several days in the refrigerator. - 36.5422
Four Bean Salad
1. In a mixing bowl, combine all the beans, chopped onions and pepper.
2. Add in agave syrup, vinegar and pepper powder. toss it well.
3. Serve it as an healthy appetizer. - 0