- » Bean Stuffed Pepper
Bean Stuffed Pepper Recipes
Enjoy our collection of bean stuffed pepper recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for bean stuffed pepper recipes.
Bean And Rice Stuffed Peppers
1) Preheat the oven to 350F.
2) In a colander, add in the kidney beans. Wash the beans under cold water for about a minute. Let the beans drain.
3) Slice off the top ends of the peppers and scoop out their seeds.
4) Add in the peppers... - 45.0204
Bean Stuffed Peppers
Cut a slice lengthways from each of the green peppers.
Deseed the peppers, then dice the 4 slices removed.
Deseed and dice the red pepper.
Peel and finely chop the onions.
Put the green pepper cases into a very little boiling seasoned water and cook steadily... - 42.8446
Bean And Rice Stuffed Peppers
Cut tops off peppers, and remove seeds.
Cook tops and bottoms of peppers in boiling water 5 minutes.
Drain peppers; set aside.
Combine rice and next 5 ingredients in a medium bowl; stir in 1 cup cheese.
Spoon mixture evenly into peppers, and replace pepper... - 38.3305
You May Also Like!
Vegetarian Stuffed Peppers
1. Cut each green pepper lengthwise in half; remove stems and seeds.
2. In 12-inch skillet in 1/2 inch water, place pepper halves cut side up; over high heat, heat to boiling. Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer 5 minutes or until peppers are... - 30.3072
Soy Bean And Cheese Stuffed Peppers
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Prepare peppers; set aside.
Grind or chop soybeans coarsely and combine with onion and cooked rice.
Dissolve nutritional yeast in 1/4 cup stock or water.
Add with grated Cheddar cheese to rice soybean mixture.
Salt to taste.
Fill... - 44.3814
Bean Stuffed Bell Peppers
1) Preheat oven to 350° F.
2) Take a 9 inch square or 12x8 inch pan with non-stick cooking spray.
3) Place the pepper halves in boiling water for about 5 minutes or until a little softened. Set aside.
4) Take a large bowl and combine... - 50.3068
Garden Stuffed Peppers
Remove tops from green peppers.
Cut peppers in half lengthwise and remove seeds.
Cook peppers in boiling, lightly salted water for 3 to 5 minutes; invert to drain.
Cut off tips of corn kernels, Carefully scrape cobs with dull edge of knife; measure 1 1/2 cups... - 42.1837
Soybean Stuffed Peppers
In large saucepan cook pepper halves in boiling salted water 3 minutes or until tender-crisp.
Drain; set aside to cool.
In medium bowl combine next 8 ingredients; divide evenly into 8 portions and fill each pepper half.
In a small bowl combine bread crumbs... - 42.1734
Black Bean And Vegetable-stuffed Peppers
Combine corn, onion, and water in a microwave-safe casserole.
Cover with vented plastic wrap and microwave on high for 3 minutes.
Add tomato sauce and black pepper.
Cover with vented plastic wrap and microwave on high for 3 minutes or until tomato sauce... - 43.2519
Grilled Beef And Bean Stuffed Poblano Chile Peppers
1. Preheat broiler.
2. Cut a lengthwise slit in one side of each pepper; discard seeds and membranes. Place peppers on a paper towel in microwave oven. Microwave at HIGH 3 minutes or until peppers are hot and beginning to soften. Set aside to cool.
3. Cook... - 37.81
White Bean Stuffed Peppers With Swiss Cheese
1) Preheat oven to 375°F before baking.
2) In a large bowl, soak white beans in cold water and let stand for at least 8 hours or a whole night after covering the bowl with a plate. Else follow the quick-soak method.
3) On the following... - 43.5657
Creole Stuffed Green Peppers
Remove stem ends of peppers, and scoop out seeds and membrane.
Parboil 5 minutes in boiling salted water to cover.
Fry onion and garlic in oil until golden brown.
Add meat, and fry until colored.
Stir in salt, pepper, rice and enough soup to... - 41.1
Spicy Stuffed Peppers
1 Slice the tops off the peppers and set aside.
Remove and discard the seeds.
If the peppers won't stand upright, slice a little off the bottoms.
In a stockpot of boiling water, cookthe peppers and their tops for 5 minutes or until crisp-tender; drain upside... - 43.211