- » Bean Sprout Egg Roll
Bean Sprout Egg Roll Recipes
Enjoy our collection of bean sprout egg roll recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for bean sprout egg roll recipes.
Shrimp Egg Roll Filling
Heat 2 tablespoons oil in the wok and stir fry shrimp, cabbage, water chestnuts, and celery for 2 to 3 minutes, until the green vegetables become brighter.
Add the bean sprouts.
Stir in the salt, soy sauce, and sugar.
Place mixture in egg roll wrappers and... - 36.7013
Bean Sprouts With Pork And Steamed Rice
Bean Sprouts With Pork And Steamed Rice makes a great main dish. The ingredients are easily available and provide a great deal of flavor to this dish. Bean Sprouts With Pork And Steamed Rice is a dish which should not be missed. I often make this sumptuous... - 48.4221
Shrimp Egg Rolls
Mix shrimp, bean sprouts, celery, mushrooms, 1 1/2 teaspoons salt, monosodium glutamate and sugar; refrigerate.
To make wrappers combine flour, remaining salt and 3 beaten eggs.
Stir in water, a little at a time, until a smooth thin batter is formed.
For each... - 45.6935
Mandarin Egg Rolls
The Mandarin Egg Rolls is a yummy appetizer that is so delightfully tasty that your taste buds will get addicted o it in minutes! I serve it for my husbands Surprise Birthday party. To make a long story short, it wasn't only the party that surprised him, the... - 46.6823
Beat egg slightly.
Sift together dry ingredients; mix with egg.
Slowly stir in milk and water; stir until smooth.
All filling ingredients should be cut finely.
Mix filling ingredients (except oil) together.
Saute in a little oil about 10 minutes; stir... - 41.7278
Vegetarian Egg Rolls
Heat 3 tablespoons oil in a preheated wok, coating sides, allow to heat at medium high (325Â°) for 2 minutes.
Add vegetables and pimiento, stir-fry 3 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender.
Turn off heat, and set wok aside.
Combine soy sauce, sugar, 2... - 38.9203
Crescent Easy Egg Rolls
Heat oven to 375Â°F.
In medium skillet, combine soy sauce, cornstarch and ginger; stir in meat.
Cook over medium high heat until pork is browned or chicken becomes opaque, stirring continuously.
Add bean sprouts, onions and mushrooms; sprinkle with garlic... - 41.5541
Shrimp Egg Rolls
Try the Shrimp Egg Rolls the next time you host a party!. I promise you, your guests will love the texture and flavor of the wonderful and simple Shrimp Egg Rolls! - 45.7976
Egg Rolls are my all time favorite. I have made this Egg Rolls recipe hundreds of time and every time its just stunt me with its taste. The vegetable with sauces wrapped in a egg roll wrapper gives Egg Rolls a lip smacking taste. Must try it. - 45.1675
Chinese Egg Rolls
Lightly saute all vegetables and seasonings.
Drain off juice and save for stock.
Add sprouts to mixture. - 34.4674
1) Preheat the oven to 150° F.
2) In a large, heavy-based skillet or wok, saute the mushrooms, bean sprouts, scallions, red pepper and ginger in oil over a high heat for about 2 minutes, stir continuously.
3) Stir in the soy sauce and... - 39.1696
Chinese Egg Rolls
Brown the ground beef in butter in a skillet.
Add the cabbage, celery, soy sauce, 2 tablespoons sugar, onion, bean sprouts and 1 teaspoon salt and cook for 5 minutes.
Drain and cool.
Sift 2 cups flour, remaining salt and cornstarch together into a bowl.
Beat... - 45.9892
Ginger Oriental Egg Rolls
Mix all ingredients well.
Spread a thin layer down the center of each pancake.
Fold side edges over filling coll carefully in jelly roll fashion.
Seal open edge with batter or egg.
Allow to dry.
Fry in deep fat at 360°F.until brown, about 10 mins.
Slice in 1... - 36.1883
1) The oven is preheated to 350 degrees C.
(this is not required, if the rolls are browned in the skillet).
2) The filling for the dish is prepared by mixing tofu, bean sprouts, water chestnuts, bamboo shoots, cabbage, pea pods,... - 45.6673
In a wok or frying pain saute the vegetables in sesame oil in the order given. After the onion has started sauteing, add the remaining vegetables quickly so that the total time with the heat on is about 5 minutes. As soon as you add the bean sprouts to the... - 38.3312
Vegetable Egg Roll Ups
1) Keep a large nonstick frying pan over medium-high heat and heat oil.
2) Add carrots and onions and stir-fry for 3 minutes.
3) Mix sprouts and mushrooms to it.
4) Stir-fry for 3 minutes.
5) In a cup add egg whites and whisk with a fork until... - 42.7063
Chinese Egg Rolls
Brown beef in butter in skillet; add cabbage, celery, soy sauce, 2 tablespoons sugar, onions, bean sprouts and 1 teaspoon salt.
Cook for 5 minutes; drain.
Let stand until cool.
Sift 2 cups flour, remaining salt and cornstarch together.
Beat egg and 1 teaspoon... - 45.27
Baked Turkey Egg Rolls
1) Make a mixture of soy sauce and cornstarch and set aside.
2) Take a non-stick skillet or wok and spray it with non-stick cooking spray. Heat it.
3) Put the cabbage, bean sprouts, carrot and onions into the wok.
4) Stir-fry until... - 47.2049
Simple Egg Rolls
Heat 2 tablespoons oil in a preheated wok, coating sides, add cabbage, onion, and celery.
Stir-fry 2 minutes on medium-high heat.
Turn off heat, add pork, chicken, shrimp, bamboo shoots, water chestnuts, carrots, sprouts, soy sauce, mustard, ginger, and... - 40.5633
Lumpia (chinese Egg Roll)
Start with the filling.
Fry the chopped onion and garlic in a little oil; add the minced pork, loosely forked, and the finely chopped vegetables.
Fry together for a few minutes, then add pepper, salt, ketchup and monosodium glutamate and cook the mixture for... - 46.0082
Chinese Egg Rolls
1. Take a heavy large skillet, add 2 tbsp oil and finely chopped peas, chicken, ham, bean sprouts, parsley, water chestnuts and bamboo shoots and sauté for 2 minutes. Using a colander drain well. Season with grated ginger, pepper, ½ tsp salt... - 46.6585
Quick & Easy Egg Rolls
1. Chop shrimp, and set aside. Combine sugar and next 3 ingredients in a small bowl; stir well, and set aside.
2. Heat oil in a wok or large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add celery; stir-fry 2 minutes. Add spinach and next 5 ingredients; stir-fry 1... - 35.5935
Veggie Egg Rolls
Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
Add carrot and next 4 ingredients; saute until crisp-tender.
Remove from heat.
Add rice and next 3 ingredients; stir well.
Mound 1/4 cup rice mixture in center of each egg roll wrapper.
Fold one... - 41.0094
Chinese Egg Rolls
Combine the first 11 ingredients; chill.
Prepare Chinese Pancakes: In mixing bowl sift together 1 1/3 cups sifted all-purpose flour, 1/2 cup cornstarch, and 1 teaspoon salt.
Combine 2 beaten eggs and 1 1/2 cups water.
Gradually blend eggs into flour... - 44.9969
Pinoy Lumpiang Toge (vegetable Egg Roll) Part 1 Of 2
Try have some eggrolls, they are popular in the US and even more popular in the Philippines! Egg rolls are have much more going on with some meat and veggies being added! A bite has a lot of taste and crunch to it. See the video on making these Filipino... - 95.0744
Egg Roll is one of my most popular preparations. I prepare this often when I am hosting birthday parties at home. Try this wonderful Egg Rolls recipe for yourself. - 47.8612
Chicken And Vegetable Egg Rolls
Soak mushrooms in warm water for 30 minutes; drain and chop, discarding stems.
For filling, stir-fry chicken and garlic quickly in 1 tablespoon hot oil about 2 minutes.
Add vegetables; stir-fry about 3 minutes more.
Blend soy into cornstarch;... - 43.1377
Chinese Egg Roll
Chinese Eggrolls is a delicious treat you'll love to gorge on. Prepare the eggroll effortlessly in minutes, and let us know your remarks after thorougly enjoying the recipe. - 41.0744
Combine pork, 1 teaspoon soy sauce, sherry and garlic salt; mix well.
Let stand 15 minutes.
Heat 2 tablespoons oil in hot wok or large skillet over medium-high heat; brown pork mixture in hot oil.
Add bean sprouts, onion and 1 tablespoon soy sauce.
Stir-fry... - 41.1779
Thai Style Spring Rolls
Want to grab a tasty snack, but have no clue? Thai style spring roll is what would spark up your mood. And you won't have to give much effort in making this munchy snack at all. Just follow the simple recipe and perfect the art of making Thai spring rolls at... - 80.9124
Chinese Spring Rolls Fried In Oil
Rinse bean sprouts in cold water; drain well.
Heat 1 1/2 tablespoons vegetable oil in pan and fry pork and onion for about 4 minutes.
Add bean sprouts, bamboo shoots, soy sauce and pepper.
Fry for 2 minutes while stirring.
Make crepes, frying on one side... - 38.4419
David's Thai Spring Rolls & Sauce
Spring Roll: Heat oil in a fry pan or wok; add the next four ingredients until the meat is browned.
Add soy sauce and the remaining ingredients.
Let cool before wrapping in the egg roll wrap.
Deep fry in approximately 1 cup of oil until light brown; drain on... - 36.3271
Here’s an awesome spring roll recipe that you could easily try at home and share with your friends and family. - 116.007
Vietnamese Rolls - Fresh Spring Rolls
1. In a large skillet heat peanut oil.
2. Sprinkle salt on sliced tofu; place in the pan and fry 6 to 7 minutes each side. Transfer to paper towel, cool; cut into thin strips. Set aside.
3. Prepare and poach the shrimp and set aside.
4. Beat eggs with... - 102.03
Chicken Spring Rolls
Prepare a smooth thin batter with the given ingredients.
For the filling, substitute bean sprouts and french beans with 200 gm boiled and shredded chicken.
Saute chicken along with the onions and then add the vegetables as done for vegetable spring rolls. - 26.9478
Chicken And Noodle Eggrolls
Want to see your kids happy and delighted at their party? Then prepare these crispy-delicious chicken and noodle eggrolls for their friends. You will be definitely amazed to see the results and a million dollar smile on their face, after you serve them this... - 104.434
Chinese Spring Salad
This Chinese Spring Salad is an easy-to-prepare recipe. An amazingly delicious salad recipe, Chinese Spring Salad is a dish that you would surely love to talk about with us! - 41.0371
The Kitchen Witch demonstrates her original recipe for homemade egg rolls as part of a four part series to help home cooks put together a classic take out Chinese dinner at home. - 0
Enjoy Spring rolls cooked in traditional Thai style. A very easy recipe of making this popular dish at home with the combination of varied fresh vegetables wrapped in spring roll sheets. You would just love this snack and serve it to your vegetarian guests. - 92.6431
Vegetables Spring Rolls
This is a very healthy dish... Lumpia or spring rolls made of mixed vegetables and cook in the oven... - 31.6755
Crispy Spring Rolls
Sift the flour and salt into a bowl.
Add the egg and about 300ml cold water to make a smooth batter.
Lightly oil a 20 cm/8inch frying pan and set over a moderate heat.
Pour in enough batter to cover the base of the pan.
Cook until the underside is pale... - 41.2194
Lumpia are asian inspired spring roll like items. This lumpia recipe is made with pork along with a medley of fresh vegetables. Wrapped in egg roll skins and cooked with onions, garlic, brean sprouts and soy sauce, the lumpia are savory and appetizing and... - 46.167
Homemade Spring Roll
1. Sieve cornflour and maida together; add eggs and beat with electric beater till smooth.
2. Add half the aji-no-moto and salt.
3. Blanch the vegetables, put them in a strainer and when well strained saute in a little oil with the rest of the ingredients.
4.... - 31.9555
Spring Rolls are delicious and easy to make. I serve them as appetisers for the weekend luncheon. They are just too yummy. Try this Spring Rolls dish and you will understand. - 43.0016
1) In a wok or large frying pan, heat the oil over medium-high heat.
2) To the hot oil, add the carrots and onions.
3) Stir-fry the mixture for 3 minutes.
4) To this, gradually add the scallions, sprouts and mushrooms and stir-fry for 3 minutes.
5) To... - 42.3469
1) In a bowl make a smooth thin batter mixing flour, egg and water.
2) Take a heavy 17.5 cm (7 in.) diameter frying-pan and heat little oil.
3) In the center of the pan drop the batter and tilt the pan to spread it.
4) Turn after a minute and... - 43.4977
In a large skillet, heat the olive oil.
Saute the scallions, ginger, and garlic for 1 minute.
Stir in the bean sprouts, carrot, mushrooms, and shrimp.
Saute for 1 minute.
In a small bowl, stir together the soy sauce, water, and arrowroot, then stir into the... - 40.0009
1. In a wok or large frying pan over medium-high heat, heat the oil.
2. Add the carrots and onions; stir-fry for 3 minutes.
3. Add the scallions, sprouts and mushrooms; stir-fry for 3 minutes more.
4. Add the egg whites to the vegetables.
5. Stir... - 43.0326
These tasty spring rolls are packed with vegetables, seafood and pork. They contain a lot of ingredients but are worth the effort. Serve them with your favorite sauce. - 42.0251
For the stuffing
Cut the vegetables (except bean sprouts) into long thin strips.
Heat the oil thoroughly in a vessel and add the vegetables, beansprouts and Ajinomoto powder. Cook on a high flame for 3 to 4 minutes.
Add the noodles, soya sauce and salt and... - 46.3769
Thai Spring Rolls
Thai spring rolls are a favorite at parties or great for a picnic. They are delicious and simple to prepare once you know the proper way. Now you can learn to cook this dish at home using the online video. - 47.0627
Chili Salmon Spring Rolls With Oyster Sauce
In a large mixing bowl, combine the diced salmon, chili paste or flakes, cilantro, bean sprouts, spinach, ginger, and soy sauce.
Mix well, making sure all ingredients are combined thoroughly and the mixture is moist.
Lay one spring roll wrapper on... - 44.0762
Pork Spring Rolls
1. If previously frozen, defrost wrappers inside the package at room temperature.
2. For filling mixture: Heat wok over high heat with 1 1/2 tablespoons oil, garlic and ginger. Stir in meat and cook for approximately 2 minutes. Add remaining ingredients to... - 29.5584
A vegetarian mix of stir fried vegetables wrapped in a delicate spring roll wrapper. Fried right you get a crunchy wrapper with a tasty vegetable inside. Put dollop of Duck Sauce on the roll before each bite, it's fruity taste adds to the complexity of this... - 45.0705
Healthier Version Of Your Favorite Spring Rolls
Spring rolls have and will always remain on top of the list as a preferred appetizer on the menus of Chinese Restaurants. They are variously stuffed and usually deep fried to a crisp golden color. - 0
Pinoy Vegetable Eggrolls
Why order a takeout when you can serve delicious Chinese style crunchy-munchies at home? Egg and vegetable roll is a delicious snack option that rolls in the taste of eggs and health of vegetables into a single dish. Plus, it's very easy to make too. Follow... - 99.2419
Chinese Pancake Rolls
1. In a bowl, sift the flour, corn flour and a pinch of salt. Separately, in a jug beat the eggs, 1 tablespoon of the oil and 4 ounces water until smooth. Make a well in the centre of the flour mixture and gradually pour in the liquid, stirring,... - 46.416
Exotic Pancake Crepe Rolls
1. If the sweetcorn and peas are raw, they need to be boiled for 5 minutes.
2. Set aside to cool
3. In a large saucepan, heat the peanut oil.
4. Add the onions and stir fry till the onions are transparent
5. Then tip in the pepper and... - 44.9602
Vegetables With An Egg Hat
This Yummy Vegetables With An Egg Hat is my husbands favorite dish. This tasty dish can be served at parties and I am sure your guests will enjoy the flavor of these Vegetables With An Egg Hat! Try them! - 47.3935
1. To make dressing, place yoghurt, coriander, ginger, chilli sauce, garlic and black pepper to taste in a bowl and mix to combine.
2. To make burgers, place soy beans in a food processor or blender and process to roughly chop. Place chopped beans,... - 34.3256
1. To make dressing, mix all ingredients in a bowl.
2. To make burgers, roughly chop soy beans in a food processor or blender. Combine beans, breadcrumbs, onion, carrot, flour, mint and egg (a). Shape mixture into 6 burgers and roll in sesame seeds (b). Heat... - 36.9807
Puree garbanzo beans in a blender, food processor or food mill.
Or, mash beans with a potato masher.
Place in a bowl.
Stir in breadcrumbs, sesame seeds, parsley, lemon juice, garlic, onion, salt, cumin, turmeric and red pepper.
Form rounded... - 45.8801
Put the crabmeat, onion, carrot, bean sprouts, and egg in a bowl and combine thoroughly.
Put about 2 tablespoons of the filling in the centre of one spring roll wrapper and carefully roll up diagonally to make a neat parcel, making sure that the filling is... - 26.7745
Trim the cutlets, season well and cook on the grill rack under a moderate heat for 8 to 10 minutes each side.
Meanwhile, to make the sauce, place the stock, ketchup and soy sauce in a pan, add seasonings, blend in the cornflour and bring to the boil, stirring... - 39.3582
Cook noodles following package directions.
Rinse with cold water; drain.
Heat butter in a large saucepot or skillet.
Mix in onion and garlic and saute until browned; transfer to a small bowl.
Stir the ginger into fat in skillet, and mix in the pork.
Brown on... - 44.737
Mandarin Pancake Dinner
To eat, fill a steamed pancake sparingly with one of the three fillings, dab on a bit of sauce.
If you wish, roll up the pancake, and fold one end to hold in the juices.
Eat out of hand. - 21.437
Fried Rice Bundles
In a large glass bowl combine onion and 2 tablespoons oil.
Cook at HIGH for 2 minutes.
Add cooked rice, shrimp, chicken, bean sprouts, water chestnuts, soy sauce, and pepper.
Cook at HIGH for 5 minutes, stirring twice.
Cover with foil to keep warm.
Place... - 43.1664
To prepare filling, crumble pork into a wide frying pan.
Add onion and garlic and cook, stirring, over medium-high heat until meat is browned and crumbly (about 6 minutes).
Add shrimp and cook for 2 minutes.
Add bean sprouts and cook for 2 minutes more.
Stir... - 44.656
Brown ground beef and pork in Dutch oven.
Add onion; cook till it is slightly limp.
Add remaining ingredients and cook till tender.
Season with salt and pepper.
Remove from heat and drain, if needed; cool.
Separate the lumpia wrappers.
Place approximately 11... - 42.6894
Battered Chicken With Walnut Stir Fry
1 Remove the skin and bone from the chicken and cut in to 1 inch squares.
2 In a bowl, combine the soy sauce, sherry, salt and sugar.
3 Add the chicken to the mixture and marinate for 30 minutes.
4 Turn the chicken and baste a few... - 45.9113
Any combination of left-over meat can be served.
Here is one suggestion: Make an omelet of the egg.
Cool and shred.
Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a skillet; cook the bean sprouts 5 minutes.
Season with half the soy sauce.
Heat remaining oil in a skillet.
Cook the... - 39.6026
In a covered pot, bring the water to a rolling boil.
Blanch the mung bean sprouts by placing them in a strainer or small colander and dipping it into the boiling water for 30 seconds.
Set aside to drain well.
When the water returns to a boil, stir in the rice... - 41.4252
Combine first 5 ingredients; mix well.
On a lightly floured board, roll out each biscuit into a 5-inch circle.
Place a spoonful of tuna mixture on 5 biscuits and top each with a biscuit.Seal edges with a fork dipped in flour.
Repeat... - 41.0351
Take the puff pastry from the package and thaw at room temperature.
Wash and pat the scallions dry, remove the root ends and the heavy green tips.
Slice the light parts into thin rings.
Clean, wash and chop the mushrooms.
Heat the oil.
Fry the meat 3 minutes,... - 45.3518
Cook rice in large pan of boiling water, uncovered, until just tender; drain well.
Meanwhile, cook sausages, uncovered, in large heated oiled pan until cooked through; drain on absorbent paper.
Cut sausages into slices; combine with rice in large bowl, [can... - 41.5075
Pancakes With Chicken Filling
1) In a bowl, whisk together flour, eggs and water until smooth.
2) Heat a non-stick pan and lightly oil it.
3) Pour little batter just enough to cover the bottom of the pan.
4) Cook over low heat until set, and then turn over a few seconds.
5)... - 44.786
1) In a large saucepan, bring salted water to boil and cook noodles in it until almost tender.
2) Drain and spread on flat surface to cool and dry. Chill for 2 hours.
3) In skillet heat 2 tablespoon of oil and make omelette of the eggs, roll and... - 44.8739
1) Wash and slice all the vegetables.
2) Finely chop the parsley.
3) In a saucepan, add oil and saute veggies and sprouts in it until just tender and then add... - 46.2555
Pork Lo Mein Stir Fry
Chef Walter Staib of City Tavern in Philadelphia makes dinner with Dietz and Watson ingredients. He makes an Asian-themed Pork Lo Mein stir fry. - 111.922
Vegetable Spring Roses
1 Heat oil in a wok. Fry mushrooms, onions, garlic and ginger 1 minute. Add remaining vegetables and stir-fry 2 minutes. Blend in soy sauce, sesame oil and pepper.
2 Stir in combined cornstarch and vegetable stock to thicken pan juices. Place mixture in a... - 37.0799
Hong Kong Meatballs
Drain water chestnuts.
If canned crabmeat is used, drain thoroughly, and pick over for any bits of shell.
Put pork, chestnuts, mushrooms and crabmeat through grinder twice, using medium blade.
Sprinkle with sugar, salt, pepper and... - 37.34
Moo Shu Chicken Burrito
1) Slice the pepper and leek into 3-inch-long matchsticks. Slice the ginger and bamboo shoots into matchsticks and the mushrooms thinly. Pile up all the ingredients separately.
2) In a medium non- stick skillet, heat 1 teaspoon peanut... - 47.1164
Won Ton Soup
1) Take a bowl and mix the flour, eggs, 75 ml (5 tbsp) water, salt and saffron together to form a stiff but kneadable dough.
2) Wrap with cling film.
3) Set aside for 1 hour at room temperature.
4) Take a pan and heat butter in it for the filling.
5)... - 46.9951
Sift the flour and salt into a mixing bowl.
Make a well in the centre and add the eggs, melted butter and gradually add half the milk.
Mix to a smooth cream, gradually drawing the flour into the the liquids.
Beat in the rest of the milk.
Alternatively, make... - 43.1239
Mixed Vegetable With Beef Meal
Imagine someone placing a colorful bowl of food including meat, rice and eggs! What a wonderful meal that would appear to be…and that’s exactly what this Korean recipe is! Rice surrounded buy the most colorful mix of veggies, some meat and a nice... - 114.012
Mix salt in flour.
Place in deep bowl.
Pour in boiling water.
Stir quickly until all flour is dampened.
Place dough on pastry board and knead until smooth.
Add more hot water or flour if necessary to make a stiff dough.
Roll out 1 inch thick.
Cut into 2-inch... - 44.3232
Stir Fried Crab With Pork And Noodles
1. In a bowl, beat 1 egg with half of the chopped chillies, about 2 tablespoons of the crab meat and a pinch of salt.
2. In an omelet pan or small, heavy-based frying pan, heat about 2 teaspoons of oil until very hot.
3. Pour in the egg... - 43.8162
Shrimp & Pork Rissoles
Prepare Shrimp & Pork Filling and Golden Egg Wrappers.
To form rissoles, place 1 wrapper on a flat surface.
On upper third section of each wrapper, spoon 2 to 3 tablespoons of filling; form filling in an elongated shape.
Fold sides of wrapper over ends of... - 43.4931
Sweet And Sour Nuggets
1. Take a big bowl, add margarine and keep in the microwave oven on high for 1 minute to melt it.
2. Mix shallots, stir thoroughly and cook on high for 30 seconds to soften shallots.
3. Add flour and using a wooden spoon, blend well. Add milk... - 45.2959
Celestial Gold Chicken
1. Between two sheets of plastic wrap, place chicken breast and pound lightly with a meat hammer, flat pan or a rolling pin to flatten it to 1/8-inch thickness. Take care not to tear the piece of meat. Do the same for all the fillets.
2. Season... - 46.1732
Oriental Hiyashi Chuka Noodles
Looking for some great summer cooking ideas?? An absolute summer delight , this Oriental Hiyashi Chuka Noodles is specially served during the summer season. This dish can be served along with two different kind of sauce. Learn this delicacy right here. - 144.601
Pineapple Cheese Salad
Mix together the pineapple, cheese, pear, radishes, celery and chicory in a mixing bowl.
Put all the dressing ingredients, with salt and pepper to taste, in a screwtop jar and shake well to mix.
Pour this dressing over the salad ingredients and toss... - 44.1915