- » Bean Snack
Bean Snack Recipes
Enjoy our collection of bean snack recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for bean snack recipes.
Your search for a perfect Taiyaki recipe ends right here. This video shows an easy to follow procedure to prepare the authentic Japanese Taiyaki which is a fish shaped cake. Watch how the chef makes this Japanese delicacy almost effortlessly. - 147.836
Spicy Chole Chaat
If you love spicy food and looking for an appetizer that is healthy, spicy and delicious? Well, Chef Manjula has an Indian recipe that has all these characteristics, its spicy chole chaat. Chef also gives some good information on the taste of the dish for you... - 134.889
Veggie Burgers With Kids
Twins Tristin and Tyler are making healthy snacks with some fun chefs and foodie personalities! First up, learn how to mash and munch on mini veggie sliders! - 127.889
Delicious Bean And Rice Burritos
Learn how to make delicious beans and rice burritos. Rockin Robin also shows you her favorite burrito with apple cider dressing. You also learn which tortillas are her favorites that you can buy at Trader Joe's or Costco. Also learn how to make some great... - 125.737
Lettuce Wrapped Chickpea And Vegetables
Are you racking your brains for a snack that is healthy and quick? Well look no further, here is a super simple, super healthy recipe for you! Watch this video and prepare a unique snack fit for your family. Simply prepared with chickpeas and vegetables, this... - 123.845
Edamame Fresh Soy Bean Snack
What's so secret about edamame? Well, the name for starters. If you don’t know what they are, Edamame are immature whole green soybeans and the only vegetable with a complete protein that is similar to animal protein. And because they're actually kind of... - 122.947
Simple Quesadillas With Scallions
Quesadillas with no effort? Yup, that’s exactly what Katherine demonstrates in this video. This recipe is really quick and calls for just a few ingredients. You can actually get pretty creative with the vegetable fillings in your quesadillas. Watch... - 121.159
Healthy Quinoa Tacos
Tacos can be made of anything! Agreed? Well here’s Katherine in this recipe proving just that!! Here is a recipe for a quinoa taco!! Besides being delicious, this recipe also has great nutritional value, so listen closely to Katherine as she let’s you in... - 114.902
Baked Beans And Cheese On Toast
Toast lovers, here is a recipe you must try! Baked beans and cheese on toast is a healthy and filling breakfast which does not take too much time to make. You can even call it an almost effortless recipe. - 114.068
Black Bean Corn Salsa
Throwing a back yard party? Then this salsa served with tortilla chips is gonna be the highlight of your evening! Watch the video on to make this salsa! - 111.054
Hummus Dip With Pita Chips
Inculcate good habits in your kid by making this healthy dip with the pita bread! Alex and Sophie make this yummlicious hummus dip which is easy and healthy! Watch this video on how to get going! - 109.665
Tender Edamame Snack
Have you had Edamame? Being the young green soya bean, which is a healthy and nutritious vegetable. In this recipe, you will see how to correctly cook the edamame. Watch this video and learn more about this bean and its health benefits. - 109.105
Mexican Bhel - Fusion Salad
Have you ever tried making fusion bhel? Chef Bhavna uses beans for the curry and tortilas for the bhel. This is a very good combination as she uses Mexican sauces for the Indian bhel. Watch the video for the recipe as it has a different and amazing taste. - 105.043
Simple Bean Burgers
1.In a blender blend onion, flour, liquid smoke, oregano, cumin, chili powder and pepper.
2.Now add half of the kidney beans first and save the other half to give it more texture, After its blended, gather the mixture by scraping the sides with the... - 104.624
Tacos is a traditional Mexican delicacy which can be prepared with a variety of fillings. In this video, watch Kim Shields modify this dish to suit the vegan diet. Watch the video and enjoy the recipe. - 102.693
Corn And Black Bean Salsa Sauce
Want to prepare a great side dish that goes well with your main dish? Check out the yummy and delicious Corn and Black Bean Salsa Sauce. A great sauce that goes well with pork, meat, fish, tacos or tortillas. - 99.3178
Spicy Green Beans With Peanuts And Soy Sauce
Take a look at this spicy green beans recipe combined with the flavors of soy sauce and peanuts is sure to wake up your taste buds. Watch the video to get step by step instructions to make a complete dish. This is a great choice if you like thai food and is a... - 85.0176
Fava Bean And Egg Burger
Beans are synonymous with nutrition besides being so good when cooked even with a few seasonings. Here is a recipe to make Fava Bean Burger using the beans with some other ingredients for the filling. Enjoy this ultimate protein-rich food! - 83.8797
Vegan Black Bean Burgers
Looking for a scrumptious snack recipe that suits your vegan diet? Try these fabulous Vegan Black Bean Burgers. The dish is sure to tempt everyone across your dining room. - 81.2795
Chef's Special Black Bean Brownies
Do you have a sweet tooth but worried about the calories? We've got a recipe that will suit you just fine. Watch this video to learn how you can prepare these healthy Chef's Special Black Bean Brownies. Try it now. - 80.7603
Cheesy & Baked Bean Puffed Pastry
You won’t believe how simple, quick, cheap & easy these are….. yet they taste unbelievable! Simply put, baked beans and cheese in puff pastry, topped with more cheese and baked. Lovely snack, and feel free to mix them up and put whatever fillings you like... - 80.3472
Mexican Chipotle Black Bean Tamales
Want to serve your guests with a yummy Mexican snack? Watch this video to learn an easy to make Mexican Chipotle Black Bean Tamales recipe. The dish is full of flavor and can be simply prepared at home. Watch it now. - 78.8414
Whether you are looking for a dip for your party fare or just a healthy snack to dig on, the classic hummus perfectly fits the bill. Fast and easy, this exotic dip is based on garbanzo beans and makes for a filling treat. This video shows how to make this... - 72.9926
Bean And Cheese Nachos
Want to treat yourself with friends this weekend with some Tex Mex food, here is a quick snack recipe to do just that. Check out Roland making Bean and Cheese Nachos after refrying the beans and along with other ingredients and flavors. Appetizing to the core! - 67.2637
Falafel is a nice picnic snack and a good change from the usual sandwiches. The chef in the video is a pro with Mediterrean dishes and teaches you the right way of making falafel patties. - 63.2426
Bean And Raisin Enchiladas
1. Pre-heat the oven to 350Â°F.
2. In a covered pot of boiling water, plump the raisins by boiling 1-2 minutes over high heat.
3. Drain the raisins and keep aside.
4. With a knife or the metal blade of a food processor, coarsely chop the... - 47.403
Beef 'n' Bean Pockets
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. In a skillet add beef and onion. Cook until brown.
3. Drain and keep aside.
4. Stir in the next eight ingredients into the skillet.
5. Boil the mixture.
6. Lower the flame, cover and simmer for 15 minutes.
7.... - 47.0248
Coffee Bean Cookies
1. Collect and measure the required ingredients.
2. Sift flour, baking soda, salt and cinnamon together and keep aside.
3. Preheat the oven to 350°F before baking
4. In a large mixing bowl, add the butter and shortening. Beat with an... - 45.6482
Baked Bean Melts
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Combine beans, onion, green pepper, brown sugar, molasses, mustard, and white pepper in an oven-proof casserole.
3. Bake for 40 minutes, stirring twice.
4. Remove casserole from oven. Turn on broiler. Place bread slices on a... - 44.1579
Bean Tortilla Bake
1. Combine pinto beans, navy beans, kidney beans, tomato juice, chili powder, cumin, and garlic in a saucepan. Simmer for 10 minutes.
2. Mash beans until chunky.
3. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
4. Place 2 tablespoons of the bean mixture on each tortilla.... - 44.025
Heat water or broth in a large, heavy soup pot over medium heat.
Add the onion, garlic, and carrot.
Cook and stir over medium heat about 5 minutes.
Add more liquid if necessary during this process.
Add 7 cups water, tomato puree or paste, lentils, green... - 43.978
Quick Chili Bean Tacos
1. In a pan brown meat.
2. Remove meat from pan.
3. In the remaining fat in pan, cook green pepper and onion.
4. Drain off fat.
5. Stir in chili powder and mayonnaise.
6. Heat through and add meat and beans, mixing well.
7. Place lettuce on toasted... - 43.9327
Barbecue Bean Burger Mix
1) Soak the beans overnight.
2) The nexy day, boil the beans in a large pan which has a lot of water but no salt.
3) In butter, saute the onions till they are soft.
4) As soon as the beans are cooked (generally takes 30 minutes), strain... - 42.8953
Lentil Or Bean Burger Mix
1) In about 3 times their own volume of water, cook the lentils for about 15 minutes.
2) In the oil, fry the chopped garlic and onion and once cooked, add the vegetables to the breadcrumbs placed in a mixing bowl.
3) Add the salt, pepper and chopped... - 42.3733
Bean Filled Pitas
1. In a large bowl toss beans with next 6 ingredients until beans are coated.
2. Gently fold in cheese, tomatoes and cucumber and chill with cover for about 2 hours.
3. Cut pita breads in half and fill each half with about 2/3 cup bean... - 41.2556
Bean 'n Bacon Burgers
1) In a skillet heat butter. Add onion and green pepper and cook until soft.
2) Stir in beef and brown. Keep in stirring until meat particles separates.
3) Pour soup, water, and ketchup.
4) Cook and simmer for about 5 minutes.
5) Stir frequently to... - 40.225
Three Bean Chicken Chili
Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; add oil.
Place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add onion and next 4 ingredients; saute until crisp-tender.
Add oregano and next 3 ingredients; saute 1 minute.
Add chicken broth and next 6 ingredients,... - 39.7473
Northern Bean Chili
Heat 1/4 cup of the water or broth in a large, heavy soup pot over medium heat.
Add onions, carrots, celery, and garlic.
Cook and stir for 10 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
Stir in the remaining cup water, jalapeno pepper, parsley, cannellini beans,... - 39.6108
Soy Bean Muffins
1.Start by preheating the oven to 425F degrees
2.In a bowl, combine dry ingredients and mix thoroughly
3.In a mixing bowl, beat the egg and add the milk and melted shortening
4.Now add dry ingredients to the egg mixture and mix enough... - 39.4637
Bean Snack Recipes By Category