- » Bean Snack
Bean Snack Recipes
Enjoy our collection of bean snack recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for bean snack recipes.
Your search for a perfect Taiyaki recipe ends right here. This video shows an easy to follow procedure to prepare the authentic Japanese Taiyaki which is a fish shaped cake. Watch how the chef makes this Japanese delicacy almost effortlessly. - 147.836
Spicy Chole Chaat
If you love spicy food and looking for an appetizer that is healthy, spicy and delicious? Well, Chef Manjula has an Indian recipe that has all these characteristics, its spicy chole chaat. Chef also gives some good information on the taste of the dish for you... - 134.889
Veggie Burgers With Kids
Twins Tristin and Tyler are making healthy snacks with some fun chefs and foodie personalities! First up, learn how to mash and munch on mini veggie sliders! - 127.889
Delicious Bean And Rice Burritos
Learn how to make delicious beans and rice burritos. Rockin Robin also shows you her favorite burrito with apple cider dressing. You also learn which tortillas are her favorites that you can buy at Trader Joe's or Costco. Also learn how to make some great... - 125.737
Lettuce Wrapped Chickpea And Vegetables
Are you racking your brains for a snack that is healthy and quick? Well look no further, here is a super simple, super healthy recipe for you! Watch this video and prepare a unique snack fit for your family. Simply prepared with chickpeas and vegetables, this... - 123.845
Simple Quesadillas With Scallions
Quesadillas with no effort? Yup, that’s exactly what Katherine demonstrates in this video. This recipe is really quick and calls for just a few ingredients. You can actually get pretty creative with the vegetable fillings in your quesadillas. Watch... - 121.159
Healthy Quinoa Tacos
Tacos can be made of anything! Agreed? Well here’s Katherine in this recipe proving just that!! Here is a recipe for a quinoa taco!! Besides being delicious, this recipe also has great nutritional value, so listen closely to Katherine as she let’s you in... - 114.902
Baked Beans And Cheese On Toast
Toast lovers, here is a recipe you must try! Baked beans and cheese on toast is a healthy and filling breakfast which does not take too much time to make. You can even call it an almost effortless recipe. - 114.068
Black Bean Corn Salsa
Throwing a back yard party? Then this salsa served with tortilla chips is gonna be the highlight of your evening! Watch the video on to make this salsa! - 111.054
Hummus Dip With Pita Chips
Inculcate good habits in your kid by making this healthy dip with the pita bread! Alex and Sophie make this yummlicious hummus dip which is easy and healthy! Watch this video on how to get going! - 109.665
Tender Edamame Snack
Have you had Edamame? Being the young green soya bean, which is a healthy and nutritious vegetable. In this recipe, you will see how to correctly cook the edamame. Watch this video and learn more about this bean and its health benefits. - 109.105
Mexican Bhel - Fusion Salad
Have you ever tried making fusion bhel? Chef Bhavna uses beans for the curry and tortilas for the bhel. This is a very good combination as she uses Mexican sauces for the Indian bhel. Watch the video for the recipe as it has a different and amazing taste. - 105.043
Simple Bean Burgers
1.In a blender blend onion, flour, liquid smoke, oregano, cumin, chili powder and pepper.
2.Now add half of the kidney beans first and save the other half to give it more texture, After its blended, gather the mixture by scraping the sides with the... - 104.624
Tacos is a traditional Mexican delicacy which can be prepared with a variety of fillings. In this video, watch Kim Shields modify this dish to suit the vegan diet. Watch the video and enjoy the recipe. - 102.693
Corn And Black Bean Salsa Sauce
Want to prepare a great side dish that goes well with your main dish? Check out the yummy and delicious Corn and Black Bean Salsa Sauce. A great sauce that goes well with pork, meat, fish, tacos or tortillas. - 99.3178
Spicy Green Beans With Peanuts And Soy Sauce
Take a look at this spicy green beans recipe combined with the flavors of soy sauce and peanuts is sure to wake up your taste buds. Watch the video to get step by step instructions to make a complete dish. This is a great choice if you like thai food and is a... - 85.0176
Fava Bean And Egg Burger
Beans are synonymous with nutrition besides being so good when cooked even with a few seasonings. Here is a recipe to make Fava Bean Burger using the beans with some other ingredients for the filling. Enjoy this ultimate protein-rich food! - 83.8797
Vegan Black Bean Burgers
Looking for a scrumptious snack recipe that suits your vegan diet? Try these fabulous Vegan Black Bean Burgers. The dish is sure to tempt everyone across your dining room. - 81.2795
Chef's Special Black Bean Brownies
Do you have a sweet tooth but worried about the calories? We've got a recipe that will suit you just fine. Watch this video to learn how you can prepare these healthy Chef's Special Black Bean Brownies. Try it now. - 80.7603
Cheesy & Baked Bean Puffed Pastry
You won’t believe how simple, quick, cheap & easy these are….. yet they taste unbelievable! Simply put, baked beans and cheese in puff pastry, topped with more cheese and baked. Lovely snack, and feel free to mix them up and put whatever fillings you like... - 80.3472
Mexican Chipotle Black Bean Tamales
Want to serve your guests with a yummy Mexican snack? Watch this video to learn an easy to make Mexican Chipotle Black Bean Tamales recipe. The dish is full of flavor and can be simply prepared at home. Watch it now. - 78.8414
Whether you are looking for a dip for your party fare or just a healthy snack to dig on, the classic hummus perfectly fits the bill. Fast and easy, this exotic dip is based on garbanzo beans and makes for a filling treat. This video shows how to make this... - 72.9926
Bean And Cheese Nachos
Want to treat yourself with friends this weekend with some Tex Mex food, here is a quick snack recipe to do just that. Check out Roland making Bean and Cheese Nachos after refrying the beans and along with other ingredients and flavors. Appetizing to the core! - 67.2637
Bean And Raisin Enchiladas
1. Pre-heat the oven to 350Â°F.
2. In a covered pot of boiling water, plump the raisins by boiling 1-2 minutes over high heat.
3. Drain the raisins and keep aside.
4. With a knife or the metal blade of a food processor, coarsely chop the... - 47.403
Beef 'n' Bean Pockets
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. In a skillet add beef and onion. Cook until brown.
3. Drain and keep aside.
4. Stir in the next eight ingredients into the skillet.
5. Boil the mixture.
6. Lower the flame, cover and simmer for 15 minutes.
7.... - 47.0248
Coffee Bean Cookies
1. Collect and measure the required ingredients.
2. Sift flour, baking soda, salt and cinnamon together and keep aside.
3. Preheat the oven to 350°F before baking
4. In a large mixing bowl, add the butter and shortening. Beat with an... - 45.6482
Baked Bean Melts
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Combine beans, onion, green pepper, brown sugar, molasses, mustard, and white pepper in an oven-proof casserole.
3. Bake for 40 minutes, stirring twice.
4. Remove casserole from oven. Turn on broiler. Place bread slices on a... - 44.1579
Bean Tortilla Bake
1. Combine pinto beans, navy beans, kidney beans, tomato juice, chili powder, cumin, and garlic in a saucepan. Simmer for 10 minutes.
2. Mash beans until chunky.
3. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
4. Place 2 tablespoons of the bean mixture on each tortilla.... - 44.025
Heat water or broth in a large, heavy soup pot over medium heat.
Add the onion, garlic, and carrot.
Cook and stir over medium heat about 5 minutes.
Add more liquid if necessary during this process.
Add 7 cups water, tomato puree or paste, lentils, green... - 43.978
Quick Chili Bean Tacos
1. In a pan brown meat.
2. Remove meat from pan.
3. In the remaining fat in pan, cook green pepper and onion.
4. Drain off fat.
5. Stir in chili powder and mayonnaise.
6. Heat through and add meat and beans, mixing well.
7. Place lettuce on toasted... - 43.9327
Barbecue Bean Burger Mix
1) Soak the beans overnight.
2) The nexy day, boil the beans in a large pan which has a lot of water but no salt.
3) In butter, saute the onions till they are soft.
4) As soon as the beans are cooked (generally takes 30 minutes), strain... - 42.8953
Lentil Or Bean Burger Mix
1) In about 3 times their own volume of water, cook the lentils for about 15 minutes.
2) In the oil, fry the chopped garlic and onion and once cooked, add the vegetables to the breadcrumbs placed in a mixing bowl.
3) Add the salt, pepper and chopped... - 42.3733
Bean Filled Pitas
1. In a large bowl toss beans with next 6 ingredients until beans are coated.
2. Gently fold in cheese, tomatoes and cucumber and chill with cover for about 2 hours.
3. Cut pita breads in half and fill each half with about 2/3 cup bean... - 41.2556
Bean 'n Bacon Burgers
1) In a skillet heat butter. Add onion and green pepper and cook until soft.
2) Stir in beef and brown. Keep in stirring until meat particles separates.
3) Pour soup, water, and ketchup.
4) Cook and simmer for about 5 minutes.
5) Stir frequently to... - 40.225
Three Bean Chicken Chili
Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; add oil.
Place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add onion and next 4 ingredients; saute until crisp-tender.
Add oregano and next 3 ingredients; saute 1 minute.
Add chicken broth and next 6 ingredients,... - 39.7473
Northern Bean Chili
Heat 1/4 cup of the water or broth in a large, heavy soup pot over medium heat.
Add onions, carrots, celery, and garlic.
Cook and stir for 10 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
Stir in the remaining cup water, jalapeno pepper, parsley, cannellini beans,... - 39.6108
Soy Bean Muffins
1.Start by preheating the oven to 425F degrees
2.In a bowl, combine dry ingredients and mix thoroughly
3.In a mixing bowl, beat the egg and add the milk and melted shortening
4.Now add dry ingredients to the egg mixture and mix enough... - 39.4637
Stir first 8 ingredients in mixing bowl until evenly mixed.
Place egg, oil, applesauce, and beans in blender or food processor; blend smooth.
Pour over dry ingredients; mix well.
Stir in nuts and currants.
Pour into greased 11 1/4 x 7 1/2 x l 1/2 inch... - 39.187
Sweet Bean Crisps
1. Preheat the oven to 375°. Sift together the flour, baking powder, cinnamon, cloves and salt.
2. In a small saucepan, combine the raisins, orange zest, Marsala and Pernod. Bring to a boil over high heat. Remove from the heat and let cool to room... - 39.1785
These Bean Quesadillas taste incredible when served with some savory sauces for tea! Just try out these turly irresistible Bean Quesadillas and tell me if you like them ! - 39.1384
1. Combine beans, garlic, chiles or green pepper, onion, mustard, vinegar, parsley, and cayenne pepper in a blender or food processor. Process until smooth.
2. Refrigerate for 2 hours.
3. Cut rolls in half lengthwise and spread bean mixture on one half of... - 38.7881
Frank And Bean Sandwich
1) On a cookie sheet or in shallow baking pan arrange the buns.
2) Keep frankfurters over it.
3) In a small bowl blend remaining ingredients.
4) Pour it over frankfurters and buns to cover completely.
5) Broil until hot.
6) Serve immediately. - 37.8866
1. Preheat oven to 375Â°F. Wrap each tortilla in foil and bake for 10 minutes.
2. In 9-inch nonstick skillet heat oil; add onion, pepper, and garlic and cook over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are softened, about 2 minutes. Add... - 37.0345
Thick Three Bean Chili
Cook ground round and onion in a Dutch oven over medium-high heat, stirring until meat crumbles and onion is tender; drain.
Return to pan.
Add jalapeno pepper and next 4 ingredients; cook 2 minutes.
Add tomato sauce and next 4 ingredients; stir well.
Stir in... - 36.7571
Two Bean Fritters
Cook green and wax beans.
Stir together flour, baking powder, and 3/4 teaspoon salt.
Combine egg, milk, and cooked beans.
Add to dry ingredients, mixing just till moistened.
Drop batter by tablespoon-fuls into deep hot fat (375Â°).
Fry, several... - 36.7563
Bayou Bean Burgers
1. In a bowl combine beans, onion, pickle relish, 1/4 cup shredded cheese and mustard.
2. Split buns and toast in broiler and spread mayonnaise over each.
3. With bean mixture cover bottom half of each bun and top with remaining cheese.
4. Place... - 36.654
Coffee Bean Crisps
Preheat the oven to 375°F.
Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or grease it.
Use a rolling pin to finely crush the coffee beans.
In a medium, heavy saucepan, bring the butter, sugar, corn syrup, and cream to a boil.
Stir in the almonds and... - 36.3744
Mix beans, walnuts, sunflower nuts, Parmesan cheese, parsley, horseradish and egg.
Heat oil in 12-inch skillet over medium heat until hot.
Drop bean mixture into 6 equal mounds in skillet; flatten and shape into patties 3 1/2 inches in diameter.
Cook patties... - 36.2465
Wild Rice And Bean Patties
1. Preheat barbecue to a medium heat. Place soya beans, fresh coriander, spring onions, ginger, cumin, ground coriander and turmeric into a food processor and process for 30 seconds or until mixture resembles coarse breadcrumbs. Transfer mixture to a bowl,... - 35.3664
Roasted Soy Bean For Snack
1. Preheat oven to 250Â°F.
2. Oil a baking sheet and set aside
3. On an oiled baking sheet, spread out the soybeans in a single layer
4. Bake in the middle of the center oven rack for one hour or till dray
5. Turn the oven control down... - 35.1417
Bean Cabbage And Apple Sandwich
1. Blanch the cabbage in a small saucepan of boiling water 2 minutes; drain, cool under cold water and transfer to a medium-size bowl.
2. In a medium-size skillet, cook the bacon over medium-low heat about 6 minutes, or until crisp. Pour off all but 2... - 35.1217
Jack's Bean Stalks
Drain the beans and save a little liquid.
Mash beans with a fork, process in food processor or blend in blender, adding a little bean liquid for a creamier texture.
Stir in cheese and chili powder.
Simmer over low heat until cheese melts.
When... - 33.4632
Super Quick Bean Sandwich
1. Mash the beans slightly and spread on the bread or bagel half.
2. Top each open-faced sandwich with 1/2 tablespoon cottage cheese.
Sprinkle with paprika.
3.Place the bean sandwiches under the broiler until they are warm and slightly... - 33.3141
Hot Mexican Bean Dip
In glass serving bowl, cook all ingredients except corn chips on BAKE (6) for 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Stir once during cooking.
Serve hot with corn chips. - 32.9185
Are you looking for a Bean Patties recipe that will leave you asking for more? Beans is the main ingredient in this Bean Patties. I will prepare this Bean Patties as Snack for a get-together I am soon going to host. Treat your friends to this Bean Patties and... - 32.3141
Heat beans until hot; spread muffin halves with beans.
Sprinkle cheese over beans; arrange tomatoes on cheese.
Heat water (1 1/2 to 2 inches) to boiling; reduce to simmer.
Break each egg into measuring cup or saucer; holding cup close to water's surface, slip... - 31.9267
Bean & Grain Burgers
In a skillet, saute onion in 2 tablespoons vegetable oil until soft.
Coarsely mash chickpeas with a potato masher or process lightly in a food processor. Combine chickpeas, dry oats, tahini, tamari or soy sauce and garlic in a bowl. Mix thoroughly.
Stir... - 31.6737
Broiled Bean Sandwiches
I found out a great way to use Beans by making some delicious Broiled Bean Sandwiches. No other ingredient will make Broiled Bean Sandwiches taste so awesome than Beans. A lip-smacking Snack, this Broiled Bean Sandwiches completes your spread. There is no... - 31.4188
Soy Bean Casserole
In oiled casserole alternate a layer of beans, a layer of corn, a layer of cheese and a layer of tomatoes.
Repeat until all ingredients are used.
Mix stock with oil, bay leaf, parsley and thyme and pour into casserole.
Garnish with wheat germ.
Bake, covered,... - 31.3789
Picnic Bean Sandwiches
1. Prepare a mixture of baked beans, Worcestershire, onion salt, ketchup, mustard, and sweet pickle relish. Heat well.
2. Spread the mixture between roll halves and serve the sandwich with a topping of Parmesan cheese. - 31.3146
Big Western Bean Burgers
1. In a saucepan, put together 1/2 cup water and soup mix; stir to mix and let stand for 5 minutes until soup mix is softened.
2. Add beans, beef, and relish; stir well.
3. Cook on medium heat until mixture is heated through; occasionally... - 31.0685
Layered Taco Bean Dip
In a medium mixing bowl stir together bean dip and taco seasoning mix.
Spread mixture on a 10 inch tray or pie plate.
Sprinkle with onions.
Stir together salad dressing or mayonnaise and sour cream, then spread over onions.
Top with olives.
Cover and chill... - 30.6534
Roasted Soy Bean Nuts
These Roasted Soy Bean Nuts are an addiction ! Munch on these crispy crunchy roasted and salted beans as a snack and tell me if you've liked them ! Your suggestions for these Roasted Soy Bean Nuts are welcome ! - 30.5327
Chili Bean Burgers
When leaving for picnic:
1. Heat chili con carne with onion and chili powder. Add kidney beans to chili mixture; heat; then turn into vacuum jug.
2. Split French bread; spread with butter; cut each half into 5 pieces; wrap in foil.
3. Pack all in picnic... - 30.2797
Spicy Beef And Bean Burgers
In a large mixing bowl combine egg white, beans, bread crumbs, celery, chili peppers, and garlic powder.
Add ground beef; mix well.
Shape meat mixture into eight 1/2 inch thick oval patties.
Place patties on the unheated rack of a broiler pan.
Broil 4 inches... - 30.1694
Toasted Baked Bean And Vegetable Salad Sandwiches
Allow 3 slices of toasted bread for each sandwich.
On the first slice, buttered, place a layer of hot baked beans, and sprinkle with grated cheese.
On this, place another slice of toast, and cover with shredded cabbage and thin slices of tomato.
Sprinkle with... - 29.6917
Baked Bean And Peanut Sandwiches
1) Gently mash the baked beans and combine with rest of the ingredients, except the toast.
2) Spread evenly over the toast slices.
3) Serve in a nice plate. - 28.9842
Bean N Bacon Burgers
Cook onion and green pepper in butter until tender.
Add beef; brown; stir to separate meat particles.
Add soup, water, and ketchup; simmer about 5 minutes to blend flavors.
(Thin to desired consistency with additional water.) - 28.2003
Jelly Bean Biscuits
1. Place flour, sugar, vanilla essence, coconut and butter in a food processor and process until mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs. With machine running, slowly add milk and process to form a soft dough. Transfer to a bowl, stir jelly beans into mixture.
2.... - 28.0044
Frank And Bean Sandwich
In skillet, brown frankfurters and cook onion in butter until tender.
Add remaining ingredients except buns.
Heat; stir occasionally. - 27.4044
Cheese And Bean Burritos
Spread tortillas with refried beans, then sprinkle with cheese and lettuce, if using.
Fold envelope fashion.
Microwave until hot and cheese melts, about 30 seconds.
Serve with salsa and sour cream. - 26.8822
Frank And Bean Sandwich
Arrange buns on cookie sheet or in shallow baking pan; place frankfurters on top.
Combine remaining ingredients; spread over frankfurters and buns completely.
Broil until hot - 23.6535
Refried Bean Dip
In a pan or heatproof Mexican pottery bowl, mix together refried beans, cheese, onion, salt, and taco sauce.
Cook, uncovered, over low heat, stirring, until heated. - 21.837
Low-fat Northern Beans Snack Dip & Sun Chips
1. Drain and rinse the beans.
2. Chop onion and garlic.
3. In a pan, sauté onion and garlic.
4. In a food processor, combine beans and sautéed garlic, pepper, liquid amino and onion. Blend until smooth.
5. Serve it with... - 0
Healthy Bean Soya Cheeseburger
This vegetarian cheeseburger makes use of exciting ingredients that make it completely satisfying and extremely healthy at the same time. - 0
Bean Snack Recipes By Category