- » Bean Snack
Bean Snack Recipes
Enjoy our collection of bean snack recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for bean snack recipes.
Your search for a perfect Taiyaki recipe ends right here. This video shows an easy to follow procedure to prepare the authentic Japanese Taiyaki which is a fish shaped cake. Watch how the chef makes this Japanese delicacy almost effortlessly. - 146.817
Gluten Free Peanut Butter Cookies
Your typical peanut butter cookie recipe calls for a whole bunch of flour, sugar and eggs, which really weighs down the cookie, and certainly isn’t all that healthy. With this contemporary spin, using puréed banana instead of eggs and no flour, the true... - 136.539
Spicy Chole Chaat
If you love spicy food and looking for an appetizer that is healthy, spicy and delicious? Well, Chef Manjula has an Indian recipe that has all these characteristics, its spicy chole chaat. Chef also gives some good information on the taste of the dish for you... - 131.503
Veggie Burgers With Kids
Twins Tristin and Tyler are making healthy snacks with some fun chefs and foodie personalities! First up, learn how to mash and munch on mini veggie sliders! - 127.886
Healthy Quinoa Tacos
Tacos can be made of anything! Agreed? Well here’s Katherine in this recipe proving just that!! Here is a recipe for a quinoa taco!! Besides being delicious, this recipe also has great nutritional value, so listen closely to Katherine as she let’s you in... - 123.607
Delicious Bean And Rice Burritos
Learn how to make delicious beans and rice burritos. Rockin Robin also shows you her favorite burrito with apple cider dressing. You also learn which tortillas are her favorites that you can buy at Trader Joe's or Costco. Also learn how to make some great... - 122.379
Lettuce Wrapped Chickpea And Vegetables
Are you racking your brains for a snack that is healthy and quick? Well look no further, here is a super simple, super healthy recipe for you! Watch this video and prepare a unique snack fit for your family. Simply prepared with chickpeas and vegetables, this... - 122.22
Simple Quesadillas With Scallions
Quesadillas with no effort? Yup, that’s exactly what Katherine demonstrates in this video. This recipe is really quick and calls for just a few ingredients. You can actually get pretty creative with the vegetable fillings in your quesadillas. Watch... - 121.955
Baked Beans And Sausage In A Bun
Looking for a healthy dish to prepare? Try Baked Beans and Sausage in a Bun. Easy to make, this recipe can be made within minutes. Have it as a breakfast or a meal, it work wells either ways. - 118.043
Tortilla Wraps With Hummus And Vegetables
How about hummus wraps for lunch? Here is a really simple recipe video showing you how to make the hummus as well as the wraps. The main ingredient in making the hummus is the garbanzo beans. The wrap is made in a whole grain tortilla, and filled with... - 117.671
Hummus Pinwheel For Kids
Want to pack something nice for your child's lunch box? As always, Weelicious host has come up with a meal recipe for the kids to carry for school or to a park. These are easy hummus pinwheels and she shows the recipe from scratch which includes making... - 116.13
Toasted Baked Beans Sandwich
Got only a few minutes to toast a sandwich? Try this Baked Beans Toasted Sandwich. This is a tasty, healthy and simple snack which can be served with chilli or tomato sauce. Decorate it with freshly cut tomatoes and cucumber for added color. - 112.907
Baked Beans And Cheese On Toast
Toast lovers, here is a recipe you must try! Baked beans and cheese on toast is a healthy and filling breakfast which does not take too much time to make. You can even call it an almost effortless recipe. - 112.487
Black Bean Corn Salsa
Throwing a back yard party? Then this salsa served with tortilla chips is gonna be the highlight of your evening! Watch the video on to make this salsa! - 109.476
Tender Edamame Snack
Have you had Edamame? Being the young green soya bean, which is a healthy and nutritious vegetable. In this recipe, you will see how to correctly cook the edamame. Watch this video and learn more about this bean and its health benefits. - 107.513
Hummus Dip With Pita Chips
Inculcate good habits in your kid by making this healthy dip with the pita bread! Alex and Sophie make this yummlicious hummus dip which is easy and healthy! Watch this video on how to get going! - 106.36
Simple Bean Burgers
1.In a blender blend onion, flour, liquid smoke, oregano, cumin, chili powder and pepper.
2.Now add half of the kidney beans first and save the other half to give it more texture, After its blended, gather the mixture by scraping the sides with the... - 104.595
Korean Cannellini Bean Cookie
If you have been to Korea, you must have surely come across these delicious white bean cookie in the local bakeries. Those of you who are wondering why these cookie are called “sangtu Gwaja,” in Korean, it’s because these cookie look like the Korean... - 103.068
Mexican Bhel - Fusion Salad
Have you ever tried making fusion bhel? Chef Bhavna uses beans for the curry and tortilas for the bhel. This is a very good combination as she uses Mexican sauces for the Indian bhel. Watch the video for the recipe as it has a different and amazing taste. - 100.419
Chicken Stuffed Burgers
Chicken stuffed burgers are the most tastiest snack item which you can make on any occasion. Dress up your burgers with cream and cheese to make them more scrumptious. Just go through the link and learn how to make a chicken burger. - 99.5427
Tacos is a traditional Mexican delicacy which can be prepared with a variety of fillings. In this video, watch Kim Shields modify this dish to suit the vegan diet. Watch the video and enjoy the recipe. - 99.4456
Corn And Black Bean Salsa Sauce
Want to prepare a great side dish that goes well with your main dish? Check out the yummy and delicious Corn and Black Bean Salsa Sauce. A great sauce that goes well with pork, meat, fish, tacos or tortillas. - 97.646
Spicy Green Beans With Peanuts And Soy Sauce
Take a look at this spicy green beans recipe combined with the flavors of soy sauce and peanuts is sure to wake up your taste buds. Watch the video to get step by step instructions to make a complete dish. This is a great choice if you like thai food and is a... - 85.0722
Edamames are soy bean pods that are available frozen at most grocery stores. The video shows a simple and quick way to transform them into a healthy snack for kids, which is good to munch on while watching TV or when hungry. This is a highly recommended video... - 83.9879
Fava Bean And Egg Burger
Beans are synonymous with nutrition besides being so good when cooked even with a few seasonings. Here is a recipe to make Fava Bean Burger using the beans with some other ingredients for the filling. Enjoy this ultimate protein-rich food! - 80.6556
Vegan Black Bean Burgers
Looking for a scrumptious snack recipe that suits your vegan diet? Try these fabulous Vegan Black Bean Burgers. The dish is sure to tempt everyone across your dining room. - 79.646
Chef's Special Black Bean Brownies
Do you have a sweet tooth but worried about the calories? We've got a recipe that will suit you just fine. Watch this video to learn how you can prepare these healthy Chef's Special Black Bean Brownies. Try it now. - 79.1234
Mexican Chipotle Black Bean Tamales
Want to serve your guests with a yummy Mexican snack? Watch this video to learn an easy to make Mexican Chipotle Black Bean Tamales recipe. The dish is full of flavor and can be simply prepared at home. Watch it now. - 78.9524
Homemade Spanish Black Bean Fritos
Want a simple appetizer recipe that will leave everyone's taste buds pleased and will leave all your guests amazed? Then watch this video and learn to make a tasty treat for all your guests! - 78.8852
Whether you are looking for a dip for your party fare or just a healthy snack to dig on, the classic hummus perfectly fits the bill. Fast and easy, this exotic dip is based on garbanzo beans and makes for a filling treat. This video shows how to make this... - 71.3172
Cooking my way team has come up with a delicious Mexican dish that is hard to resist. The dish is put up quite easily with some chopping and building up the dish. A few words from the chef would have made the recipe more clearer. Tostada means toasting but... - 66.0901
Bean And Cheese Nachos
Want to treat yourself with friends this weekend with some Tex Mex food, here is a quick snack recipe to do just that. Check out Roland making Bean and Cheese Nachos after refrying the beans and along with other ingredients and flavors. Appetizing to the core! - 65.6054
Moong Ke Samose
1)In a wok, heat ghee to smoking point.
2)In a wok, heat 1 tablespoon ghee on low heat, and fry onion, mustard and asafoetida for 1 minute.
3)Add next 5 items and mix nicely. Now add the dal, cover and cook on medium heat for 10 minutes... - 50.1487
Beef 'n' Bean Pockets
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. In a skillet add beef and onion. Cook until brown.
3. Drain and keep aside.
4. Stir in the next eight ingredients into the skillet.
5. Boil the mixture.
6. Lower the flame, cover and simmer for 15 minutes.
7.... - 49.0762
Fruit Volcanos And Hot Springs
1) Preheat oven to 300°.
2) In a bowl, combine flours.
3) Add oil, honey, water and orange-blossom water, mixing well.
4) Prepare Volcanos by making rounds of 1-1/2" dimension, hollow inside using your thumb and shape into a cone.
5) Fill the... - 48.8554
Coffee Bean Cookies
1. Collect and measure the required ingredients.
2. Sift flour, baking soda, salt and cinnamon together and keep aside.
3. Preheat the oven to 350°F before baking
4. In a large mixing bowl, add the butter and shortening. Beat with an... - 48.4659
1. To prepare the beans thoroughly mash them in liquid.
2. Preheat the oven to 350°.
3. In a bowl beat together oil, honey, vanilla and egg and then beat well adding beans.
4. In another bowl mix together dry ingredients and combine 1/2... - 46.6948
Puree garbanzo beans in a blender, food processor or food mill.
Or, mash beans with a potato masher.
Place in a bowl.
Stir in breadcrumbs, sesame seeds, parsley, lemon juice, garlic, onion, salt, cumin, turmeric and red pepper.
Form rounded... - 45.8801
Bean And Raisin Enchiladas
1. Pre-heat the oven to 350Â°F.
2. In a covered pot of boiling water, plump the raisins by boiling 1-2 minutes over high heat.
3. Drain the raisins and keep aside.
4. With a knife or the metal blade of a food processor, coarsely chop the... - 45.6494
Savory Baked Lima Beans
This Baked Lima Beans is a simple and easy snack to try. Enjoy this Baked Lima Beans as a breakfast dish or simply serve it as a snack! - 45.5885
1. Preheat the oven at 375°.
2. In a bowl mash beans, add egg and margarine and mix well.
3. Add dry ingredients and beat thoroughly.
4. Mix well adding apples, raisins, nuts and vanilla.
5. Grease well and flour a 10-inch tube pan.
6.... - 45.4722
Beans In Round Dogs
1) Preheat the oven to 375F.
2) Make slits along the Frankfurter sausages at equal inside on one side.
3) In a frying pan, melt fat. When hot, add in the sausages. You will see that as they cook they begin to curl up slightly.
4) In a... - 45.4677
1. Drain the chickpeas and grind them finely in a blender.
2. Transfer the ground mixture to a mixing bowl and add seasoning, coriander, herbs and crushed garlic.
3. Knead thoroughly to make the mixture bind together.
4. Combine the ingredients well,... - 44.9147
Chilli Beans Pie Savory
Sieve flour, soda bicarb and salt together in a large mixing bowl.
Mix butter and flour with finger for 10 minutes until it resembles bread crumbs.
Knead the flour to a stiff dough with milk.
Divide into two equal parts.
Roll out each into 1/2 cm thick... - 44.8869
Carrot And Broad Bean Puffs
1) Heat the oven to 190°C / 375°F / Gas Mark 5.
2) Peel the carrots and chop them roughly.
3) In the oven, set the potatoes for baking.
4) Cook the carrots until tender in boiling salted water.
5) Drain and place them aside.
6) In a... - 44.883
Quick Chili Bean Tacos
1. In a pan brown meat.
2. Remove meat from pan.
3. In the remaining fat in pan, cook green pepper and onion.
4. Drain off fat.
5. Stir in chili powder and mayonnaise.
6. Heat through and add meat and beans, mixing well.
7. Place lettuce on toasted... - 44.8465
Baked Bean Melts
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Combine beans, onion, green pepper, brown sugar, molasses, mustard, and white pepper in an oven-proof casserole.
3. Bake for 40 minutes, stirring twice.
4. Remove casserole from oven. Turn on broiler. Place bread slices on a... - 44.3781
Heat water or broth in a large, heavy soup pot over medium heat.
Add the onion, garlic, and carrot.
Cook and stir over medium heat about 5 minutes.
Add more liquid if necessary during this process.
Add 7 cups water, tomato puree or paste, lentils, green... - 44.0204
1. Soak the garbanzos overnight or soak them and drain.
2. Simmer the garbanzos in well-salted water for an hour until it is nearly cooked but still hard.
3. Drain and divide the beans into 2 equal portions.
4. Take a skillet and melt... - 43.8982
Barbecue Bean Burger Mix
1) Soak the beans overnight.
2) The nexy day, boil the beans in a large pan which has a lot of water but no salt.
3) In butter, saute the onions till they are soft.
4) As soon as the beans are cooked (generally takes 30 minutes), strain... - 43.8945
Hamburger With Chili And Beans
1. Soak beans overnight or quick-soak.
2. Drain excess water.
3. Add whole onion, salt, and 1 tablespoon shortening to the beans.
4. Cook beans and other ingredients in water, until beans are soft.
5. Saute chopped onion in 3... - 43.8281
Trim and string beans.
Place beans in a pan over high heat with enough water to cover.
Add salt and boil for about 15 minutes till tender.
Drain and set aside.
Heat oil in a non-stick pan over moderate heat.
Add garlic, cumin seeds, tomatoes and chilli powder... - 43.6961
Spaghetti With Aduki Beans
1) To prepare the sauce, chop the garlic and onions and fry them in oil till they are softened.
2) Add the tomatoes which have been peeled and chopped and keep cooking very gently till some of the juice has been given off and the sauce has started to... - 43.6619
1. Preheat the oven at 350°.
2. Wrap tortillas in foil and bake in the preheated oven for 15 minutes.
3. In a bowl crumble beef and cook with onion, stirring constantly, until beef is brown and onion is limp.
4. Then drain and discard... - 43.6393
Sunflower Seed Cookies
1) Preheat oven to 300°.
2) In a bowl, add honey, oil, vanilla and water to beat.
3) Add flour, and combine thoroughly.
4) Fold in seeds.
5) Use lightly oiled cookie sheet to spoon the batter by spreading out to make 3" circles.
6)... - 43.4278
White Bean Snacks
Day 1: Combine the seasoning mix ingredients in a small bowl.
Combine 1 tablespoon of the seasoning mix with the artificial sweetener and set aside.
Place the white beans and water in a container, add the remaining unsweetened seasoning mix, and soak... - 43.3898
1) Take a food processor bowl and add lemon juice and oil to the beans.
2) Process until it becomes a smooth paste.
3) Season according to taste.
4) Add some garlic cheese and blend once again until smooth.
5) Toast each pitta on a toaster for ½ a... - 43.0302
Bean Tortilla Bake
1. Combine pinto beans, navy beans, kidney beans, tomato juice, chili powder, cumin, and garlic in a saucepan. Simmer for 10 minutes.
2. Mash beans until chunky.
3. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
4. Place 2 tablespoons of the bean mixture on each tortilla.... - 42.981
Lentil Or Bean Burger Mix
1) In about 3 times their own volume of water, cook the lentils for about 15 minutes.
2) In the oil, fry the chopped garlic and onion and once cooked, add the vegetables to the breadcrumbs placed in a mixing bowl.
3) Add the salt, pepper and chopped... - 42.8695
Bean 'n Bacon Burgers
1) In a skillet heat butter. Add onion and green pepper and cook until soft.
2) Stir in beef and brown. Keep in stirring until meat particles separates.
3) Pour soup, water, and ketchup.
4) Cook and simmer for about 5 minutes.
5) Stir frequently to... - 42.5265
Bean Filled Pitas
1. In a large bowl toss beans with next 6 ingredients until beans are coated.
2. Gently fold in cheese, tomatoes and cucumber and chill with cover for about 2 hours.
3. Cut pita breads in half and fill each half with about 2/3 cup bean... - 41.7693
Three Bean Chicken Chili
Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; add oil.
Place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add onion and next 4 ingredients; saute until crisp-tender.
Add oregano and next 3 ingredients; saute 1 minute.
Add chicken broth and next 6 ingredients,... - 41.6897
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2) Cut the tortillas into quarters.
3) Coarsely mash the beans.
4) Place the tortilla pieces on a baking sheet and bake for about 5 minutes or until crisp but not brown.
5) Let it cool for few minutes.
6)... - 41.6653
Drain the broad beans and dry thoroughly.
Place in a blender or food processor and blend to form a fairly smooth paste.
Transfer the pureed beans to a bowl.
Stir in all the remaining ingredients, except the oil, and season to taste.
Cover and chill for 1... - 41.4007
Deluxe Baked Beans
1. Cut the cabbage into big pieces.
2. Boil in salted water for 2 minutes.
3. Cut the potatoes into thick rounds and apply salt and pepper.
4. Add salt and pepper to the white sauce.
5. Heat the ghee in a vessel and fry the onions for a little time. Add the... - 40.9646
1. Take a bowl and add olives, beans and onions.
2. Take another bowl and add oil, vinegar, taco seasoning and sugar and blend well.
3. Spoon the vinegar mixture over the beans and chill.
4. Stir in lettuce, cheese, and pepper to the frozen beans... - 40.7965
Vegetarian Pita Sandwiches
1) In a bowl, add all the topping ingredients.
2) Toss lightly and cover and refrigerate for several hours.
3) For the base, halve the bread rounds and add in the sandwich mix.
4) Serve immediately with a side of ketchup. - 40.627
Stir first 8 ingredients in mixing bowl until evenly mixed.
Place egg, oil, applesauce, and beans in blender or food processor; blend smooth.
Pour over dry ingredients; mix well.
Stir in nuts and currants.
Pour into greased 11 1/4 x 7 1/2 x l 1/2 inch... - 40.6123
Process the onion, using the fast pulse, until it's in small but still discernible pieces.
Heat half of the oil in a medium-sized skillet over high heat and cook the onion and curry powder for 3 minutes.
Add the beans, raisins, parsley, lemon juice and cooked... - 40.5781
Pinwheel Ole With Black Bean Filling
1) In a medium sized bowl, mash half a cup of the beans.
2) Stir in the rest of the quarter cup of beans, the jalapeno peppers and cream cheese.
3) Spread the mixture on the tortillas.
4) Sprinkle with onions, cheese and red pepper.
5) Roll up the... - 40.5703
Eight-flavor Baked Beans
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
2. Heat water, broth, or wine in a large, heavy pot over medium heat. Add onion and garlic and cook, stirring, over medium heat for 5 minutes. Add more water during this process if necessary.
3. Add tomatoes, sugar, vinegar,... - 40.5621
A favourite Maharashtrian snack – sprouts cooked in a spicy masala and served with pav recipe by Sanjeev Kapoor. - 40.3998
Sweet Bean Crisps
1. Preheat the oven to 375°. Sift together the flour, baking powder, cinnamon, cloves and salt.
2. In a small saucepan, combine the raisins, orange zest, Marsala and Pernod. Bring to a boil over high heat. Remove from the heat and let cool to room... - 40.2935
Pie Crust Exotica
1) In a bowl, add the flours and combine together.
2) Add remaining ingredients in oil and then combine with flour.
3) Mix thoroughly.
4) Use an oiled 10" pie plate to press the mixture.
5) Use the pie crust to prepare any type of pie. - 40.2833
1) Preheat oven to 325°.
2) In a bowl, add all ingredients to combine thoroughly.
3) Use an oiled baking sheet to drop by spoonfuls.
4) Place inside oven to bake for 12-15 minutes until brown on edges.
5) Serve the biscuits... - 40.2762
These Bean Quesadillas taste incredible when served with some savory sauces for tea! Just try out these turly irresistible Bean Quesadillas and tell me if you like them ! - 40.1768
Tuna Sandwiches With Bean Sprouts
Split and toast English muffins and spread with butter.
Scatter bean sprouts over muffins.
Mix together tuna, mayonnaise, parsley, pickle, green pepper, and onion.
Heap on top of bean sprouts.
Top each sandwich with slices of hard-cooked egg.
Garnish each... - 40.0573
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Place garlic cloves in a small baking pan. Roast for 35 minutes or until garlic is very soft. Squeeze garlic cloves at one end to press out softened garlic.
3. Combine roasted garlic with beans, basil or parsley-basil... - 40.0515
Frank And Bean Sandwich
1) On a cookie sheet or in shallow baking pan arrange the buns.
2) Keep frankfurters over it.
3) In a small bowl blend remaining ingredients.
4) Pour it over frankfurters and buns to cover completely.
5) Broil until hot.
6) Serve immediately. - 39.9268
All Around Pancakes
1) In a bowl, add all the ingredients to combine together by hand. Alternately, use a blender to blend all together.
2) Use a well oiled griddle to heat up.
3) Cook on the griddle by turning over until brown on both sides.
4) Serve the... - 39.6649
1. Put the rajmah into a pressure cooker along with salt, pinch of soda and a dry red chilli.
2. After 2 whistles lower the flame and leave it for about 20 minutes. Then switch off the gas.
3. Heat a pan and add ajwain seeds and then the garlic paste.
4. When... - 39.4406
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Place corn tortillas on a nonstick baking sheet and bake for 10 minutes or until crisp.
3. Mash beans and mix with chili powder, cumin, and garlic. Place in a small saucepan and heat until warmed through.
4. Spread bean... - 39.4146
Place chili in 1-quart casserole.
MICROWAVE 2 MINUTES on HIGH, or until hot and bubbly, stirring once.
Place wieners on open buns.
Arrange on paper towel.
MICROWAVE 2 to 3 MINUTES on '8', or until wiener feels warm.
Spoon chili over... - 39.4127
Thick Three Bean Chili
Cook ground round and onion in a Dutch oven over medium-high heat, stirring until meat crumbles and onion is tender; drain.
Return to pan.
Add jalapeno pepper and next 4 ingredients; cook 2 minutes.
Add tomato sauce and next 4 ingredients; stir well.
Stir in... - 39.2246
Northern Bean Chili
Heat 1/4 cup of the water or broth in a large, heavy soup pot over medium heat.
Add onions, carrots, celery, and garlic.
Cook and stir for 10 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
Stir in the remaining cup water, jalapeno pepper, parsley, cannellini beans,... - 39.0019
Lima Bean Spread
1. Place lima beans in a blender or food processor and puree until smooth.
2. Place pureed beans in a bowl and blend in lemon juice, garlic, red onion, cilantro, parsley, cumin, cayenne, and black pepper.
3. Cover and chill for 4 hours before serving. - 38.832
Simple Pie Crust
1) In a bowl, add flours to combine.
2) Add remaining ingredients and mix with flours.
3) Combine thoroughly.
4) Use well oiled 10" pie plate to press the mixture.
5) Use the pie crust to prepare your choice of pie. - 38.765
Two Bean Fritters
Cook green and wax beans.
Stir together flour, baking powder, and 3/4 teaspoon salt.
Combine egg, milk, and cooked beans.
Add to dry ingredients, mixing just till moistened.
Drop batter by tablespoon-fuls into deep hot fat (375Â°).
Fry, several... - 38.6439
1. Combine beans, garlic, chiles or green pepper, onion, mustard, vinegar, parsley, and cayenne pepper in a blender or food processor. Process until smooth.
2. Refrigerate for 2 hours.
3. Cut rolls in half lengthwise and spread bean mixture on one half of... - 38.6182
In slow-cooking pot, combine chili with beans, tomato paste, green pepper, onion, mustard, salt, and chili powder.
Cover and cook on low for 3 to 4 hours.
In large saucepan, drop frankfurters into boiling water; simmer several minutes.
Serve a... - 38.4317
Bean Sprouts Cutlet
1. Wash and chop the bean sprouts finely and add some water, turmeric salt and cook it well.
2. In the mean time cook the potato ,carrot (steam or microwave) mash it and keep ready.
3. Heat little oil in pan add the chopped onion, ginger garlic paste, green... - 37.9604
Mix beans, walnuts, sunflower nuts, Parmesan cheese, parsley, horseradish and egg.
Heat oil in 12-inch skillet over medium heat until hot.
Drop bean mixture into 6 equal mounds in skillet; flatten and shape into patties 3 1/2 inches in diameter.
Cook patties... - 37.607
Coffee Bean Crisps
Preheat the oven to 375°F.
Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or grease it.
Use a rolling pin to finely crush the coffee beans.
In a medium, heavy saucepan, bring the butter, sugar, corn syrup, and cream to a boil.
Stir in the almonds and... - 37.6035
Chop the onions very finely.
Fry the onions in the ghee for 2 minutes.
Add the crushed garlic and fry again for 1 minute.
Add the curry and chilli powders and fry again for 1/2 minute.
Add the baked beans, tomato ketchup and a little salt, if required.
Serve... - 37.491
Meal On A Platter
Place beans and peas in separate dishes and pour garlic dressing over.
Chill about 2 hours, turning occasionally.
Center platter with bowl of cottage cheese flecked with snipped chives.
Arrange 4 large lettuce cups on platter; fill one each with peas,... - 37.4869
Bayou Bean Burgers
1. In a bowl combine beans, onion, pickle relish, 1/4 cup shredded cheese and mustard.
2. Split buns and toast in broiler and spread mayonnaise over each.
3. With bean mixture cover bottom half of each bun and top with remaining cheese.
4. Place... - 37.3077
1. Preheat oven to 375Â°F. Wrap each tortilla in foil and bake for 10 minutes.
2. In 9-inch nonstick skillet heat oil; add onion, pepper, and garlic and cook over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are softened, about 2 minutes. Add... - 36.7523
Bean Snack Recipes By Category