- » Bean Shallot
Bean Shallot Recipes
Enjoy our collection of bean shallot recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for bean shallot recipes.
Green Bean Saute With Shallots
Steam or boil beans briefly until just crisp-tender.
Drain well and set aside.
Melt butter in large skillet over medium heat.
Add shallots and saute until golden.
Add beans, salt and pepper to taste and toss lightly until heated through. - 22.9366
Green Beans With Shallots
In a heavy skillet over medium heat melt margarine.
Add green beans and shallots.
Saute for about 2 minutes.
Add water; cover.
Cook for 2 minutes longer, shaking skillet occasionally.
Add salt and pepper. - 23.9842
Green Beans With Caramelized Shallots
Prepare to be astounded by the mouthwatering flavors and texture of the Green Beans With Caramelized Shallots. A very filling and tasty vegetable dish, Green Beans With Caramelized Shallots can be served for a party at home or simply enjoyed at a family... - 40.2337
Sauteed Green Beans With Shallot Crisps
TO MAKE THE SHALLOT CRISPS Set a plate lined with a double thickness of paper towels next to the stove.
Heat the vegetable oil in a 6-inch saute pan over medium-high heat until hot but not smoking. (Test the temperature of the oil by adding 1 slice of shallot... - 37.6828
Green Beans With Shallots And Walnuts
In a large pot of boiling salted water, blanch the beans until bright green, about 3 minutes; drain and pat dry.
In a very large, deep skillet, cook the shallots in the olive oil over moderate heat until they are softened, about 5 minutes.
Add the beans and... - 23.4027
Black Beans With Shallots
Pour water over beans in a heavy saucepan and bring to a boil.
Boil beans for 15 minutes.
Reduce heat to simmer and continue cooking for about 2 hours, or until the beans are cooked but still firm.
Stir in salt, pepper, and chili powder.
Heat the oil over... - 34.7358
French Shallot Beans
1 In a pan, cook the beans.
2 Add the shallots during the last 2 minutes of cooking.
3 Drain throughly.
4 Pour the sauce made of remaining ingredients over the top.
5 Can be served over rice or hominy. - 41.1323
French Beans And Snap Peas With Shallot Mustard Saute Sauce
1. Melt butter and olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add beans and peas and sauté until crisp-tender. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Keep warm.
2. To prepare the sauce, melt butter and olive oil in another skillet over medium heat. Add - 25.9871
Multi Colored Bean Sprouts
I served this Multi Colored Bean Sprouts to my friend and her husband and they both raved over it. This Multi Colored Bean Sprouts was delicious and well worth the effort. Everyone raves about it! - 24.9747
Bean Sprouts With Mayonnaise
A perfect dish for any season and any time of the day-Bean Sprouts With Mayonnaise. Follow this Bean Sprouts With Mayonnaise exactly the way it goes here and you have an awesome dish. So try it! - 27.1878
Feta And Herb Stuffed Chicken With Red Wine Shallot Sauce
1) Pre-heat oven to 180C/fan 160C/gas mark 4.
2) In a food processor, add in the butter, feta cheese, parsley, coriander, tarragon and chives. Pour 1 tablespoon of olive oil into it and whizz the processor.
3) Stretch and loosen chicken... - 46.3295
Warm Vegetable Salad With Tomato Shallot Dressing
Trim, wash and dry spinach; tear into large pieces.
Separate endive leaves.
On 6 salad plates, arrange spinach and endive leaves.
Tomato-Shallot Dressing: In food processor or mixing bowl, combine oil, water, lemon juice, shallots, basil and mustard; mix... - 44.4531
Stir Fried Green Beans With Lettuce And Black Bean Sauce
1) In a large preheated wok, heat the chilli oil and butter.
2) Put the green beans, shallots, garlic and mushrooms and stir-try for 2-3 minutes.
3) Stir in the lettuce and stir-fry until the leaves wilt.
4) Lastly, stir in the black bean sauce into... - 40.545
Simple Green Beans With Cream
Feeding a large crowd? What could be better than flavorful, creamy, healthy crowd-pleaser—green beans with cream. This all-time family favorite is a breeze to make, as you will know from this recipe presented by Chef Keith Snow. Add it to your holiday lunch... - 106.787
Warm Green Bean Salad With Rocket And Garden Lettuces
1. Wash and dry the mixed garden lettuces and rocket. Pinch the ends from 1/2 pound haricots verts.
2. Spread 1 1/4 cups walnut halves on a baking tray. In an oven preheated to 350° F., bake the nuts for 10-15 minutes until they are well-toasted. Remove from... - 32.1507
Bean Salad With Tomato Dressing
Line salad bowl with lettuce leaves.
Toss together sprouts, drained and rinsed beans, shallots and radishes; place in salad bowl.
Serve Dressing separately.
Dressing: Puree or process all ingredients until smooth. - 35.2423
Sauteed Green Beans
In heavy skillet heat butter and oil.
Add shallots and saute for 3 minutes.
Add sprouts and stir quickly.
Add cooked green beans and quickly toss in butter over high heat, stirring rapidly until vegetable is hot.
Sprinkle with parsley, salt, pepper and nutmeg. - 30.1646
Bean Vegetable Salad
1) For the dressing, in a bowl, add the mayonnaise, lemon juice, tuna, parsley, Tabasco, and garlic in a food processor and blend till smooth.
2) Stir in the chives, and salt and pepper.
3) Place all the beans in a colander and wash under running cold... - 43.3156
Nor Your Mother's Green Beans
Toast the pine nuts for about 10 minutes or until golden brown.
While the nuts are toasting, bring the water to a boil in a small saucepan, and remove and discard the ends of the green beans.
Ease the beans into the boiling water and cook them for about 3 to... - 39.8724
Hot White Bean Salad
Heat butter in saucepan over medium heat. Add shallots and garlic; cook 2 minutes.
Add beans and parsley. Season and cook 4 minutes over low heat, stirring occasionally.
Transfer contents of saucepan to bowl.
Place vinegar and mustard in another bowl; mix... - 30.3823
Lima Bean And Mackerel Salad
Put the sour cream, lemon juice, paprika, salt, pepper and orange rind in a salad bowl and stir well.
Add the remaining ingredients, toss gently but thoroughly and serve. - 26.5574
Green Beans Parmesan
Melt margarine in a small nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
Add shallots; cook 20 minutes or until golden, stirring occasionally.
Remove from heat, and set aside.
Wash beans; remove ends.
Place beans, chicken broth, and salt in a medium saucepan; bring... - 32.2127
In a mortar, pound to a paste the scallions, parsley, shallots, and hot pepper.
Heat oil in a dutch oven over medium heat, add seasoning paste, beans, and bouquet garni.
Stir until beans are lightly coated with oil.
Add water, ham hock, and cubed ham and... - 39.2607
Green Beans And Mushrooms
Trim ends from green beans; break into smaller pieces if desired.
Steam in chicken stock until crisp tender.
Spray nonstick skillet with cooking spray; add olive oil and heat over medium-high heat.
Add garlic and shallots; cook for about 1 minute.
Add herbs... - 35.3996
Faggots Of French Beans
1. Remove the top and tail of the beans and remove the strings
2. Trim the shallots and add greens into boiling water with a little salt in it; drain and rinse under water at room terperature
3. Divide the beans into eight bundles of... - 43.7227
Three Bean Salad Vinaigrette
1) In the bottom portion of an ovenproof steamer, add 1/2 cup of water.
2) Now, keep the top portion of the steamer over water.
3) In this, arrange the green beans.
4) With a lid, cover the steamer.
5) On high power, microwave the beans for 4... - 48.1524
Authentic Green Bean Provencal
1. Steam-cook the green beans until they become crisp and tender.
2. Rinse the beans in cold water or put them in ice cold water to stop them from cooking further.
3. In the meantime, in a skillet, heat oil and sauté the shallots for 1... - 43.3378
Italian Green Bean Salad
1. Boil, steam or microwave beans until just tender. Refresh under cold running water.
2. Place beans, shallots, tomatoes and olives in a salad bowl.
3. To make dressing, place oil, lemon juice, garlic, parsley, chives, rosemary and thyme in a screwtop jar.... - 36.6563
Black Bean Sauce
1. Prepare black beans by washing and draining them.
2. With garlic mash beans very well
3. Make 1/2-inch length pieces out of the shallots, mix with soy sauce, sherry, sugar and water.
4. In a pan fry bean mixture in hot oil for 1 -2 minutes.
5. Add... - 48.7967
Herb And Mustard Beans
Place the beans and water in a large microwave-safe bowl.
Cover with vented plastic wrap and microwave on high power for a total of 7 minutes, or until tender; stop and stir after 3 minutes.
Drain and return the beans to the bowl.
Warm the oil in a small... - 49.9144
Red Beans In Edible Cups
1) In a large bowl, combine the kidney beans, yellow beans, tomatoes, shallots, chives and basil.
2) In a cup, whisk together the vinegar and oil.
3) Pour the vinegar mixture over the bean mixture.
4) Toss well to combine.
5) To serve, place... - 42.12
Green Beans With Mushrooms
1) Open the packet of frozen green beans and cook them as per instructions.
2) Transfer the cooked green beans to a hot serving plate to maintain its temperature.
3) In a small bowl, combine the paprika and flour.
4) In a saucepan heat... - 42.6429
To Microwave: Place shallots, garlic, sugar, chili and 2 teaspoons water in small microwave safe bowl; microwave on HIGH (100% power) 30 to 45 seconds.
Place beans, 2 tablespoons water, cumin, pepper and garlic mixture in food processor or blender; process... - 33.4897
Green Bean And Mushroom Casserole
Beans in whatever form are healthy besides being colorful to give an appeal to the preparation. Catch up with this interesting recipe to make Green Bean Casserole using fresh green beans and mushrooms along with other vegetables and seasonings. - 112.199
Tasty Bean Soup
1. Drain the beans in a colander, rinse under cold running water and drain again.
2. Put the beans into a large saucepan with the measured water and bring to the boil over a moderate heat. Boil for 1 1/2 hours, or until the beans are just tender. Add the... - 33.8197
Green Bean Casserole With Fried Leeks
Melt butter in large heavy skillet over medium-high heat.
Add mushrooms and thyme; saute 5 minutes.
Add shallots; saute 3 minutes or until tender.
Add Madeira, and cook over medium-high heat 3 minutes or until liquid evaporates.
Add whipping cream, and cook 2... - 42.6123
Curried Bean Medley
1) In a casserole, combine the shallots and oil.
2) On high power, cook covered for 3 to 4 minutes until soft. Stir once in between.
3) Now, stir in the garam masala and grated ginger.
4) On high power, cook covered for 1 minute.
5) To this, add the... - 45.7222
Puerto Rican Rice And Beans
1. Boil water in a sauce pan and add in rice. Cook for 10 minutes and set aside.
2. In a skillet, heat olive oil and sauté salmon, onion, shallots, green bell pepper and garlic.
3. Add in tomato sauce, adobo seasoning, Cajun seasoning,... - 109.646
This green bean soup is a fresh and absolutely lovely soup made with green beans and onions. Herbed with summer savory, the green bean soup also has bacon for flavor in it. served as a side in meals, it is filling and flavorful. - 43.8989
Lamb Shoulder Chops With Lima Beans
Peel shallots and separate into cloves, if necessary.
Peel garlic cloves and crush coarsely with the side of a knife.
In a 4-quart or larger electric slow cooker, combine shallots, garlic, and leeks.
Sprinkle lamb chops with pepper, dust with flour, and... - 43.4944
Three Bean Salad With Mustard Dressing
Place chickpeas and beans in bowl. Add chili pepper, green onions, tomatoes, shallot and green pepper. Season with salt and pepper; mix well and set aside.
Place garlic in another bowl. Add salt, pepper, tomato paste, vinegar and mustard; mix well.
Pour in... - 30.819
Mixed Bean Salad With Green Vinaigrette
Mix kidney beans, chickpeas and green beans together in large bowl.
Slice hard-boiled eggs in half and remove yolks; set aside. Chop whites and add to beans in bowl. Season well.
Place remaining ingredients, except egg yolks, in small bowl and quickly whisk... - 33.0335
Green Beans Italian
Green Beans Italian is simply a delicious recipe. I am sure the mouth-watering taste of Green Beans Italian will surely tempt you to prepare this dish on every party! - 35.0486
Green Beans With Balsamic Sauce
1. Remove and discard ends and strings from beans. Rinse and drain beans. In a 5- to 6-quart pan over high heat, bring 3 quarts water to a boil. Add beans and cook until tender-crisp when pierced, about 6 minutes. Drain and immerse in ice water until cold,... - 30.2513
Mango And Black Bean Bruschetta
Preheat the broiler.
In a medium bowl, combine the mangoes, beans, tomato, shallot, chile pepper, lime juice, and salt.
Place the bread slices on a broiler pan and coat with olive-oil cooking spray.
Toast the bread under the broiler until golden.
Rub the... - 37.7537
Celery With White Bean Hummus
1.In a blender, add kidney beans, tahini, shallot, lemon juice, garlic powder, and pepper. Process to get a smooth paste. 2.Now add in the dill.
3.Spread the dill mixture generously on each piece of celery.
4.Serve as side dish. - 34.5786
Confetti Mixed Bean Salad
Cut green beans into 1-inch (2.5 cm) lengths.
In large pot of boiling water, cook beans for 2 to 3 minutes or until tender-crisp.
Chill in bowl of cold water; drain and pat dry.
Drain and rinse chickpeas and kidney beans.
In bowl, combine green beans,... - 44.2951
Mushroom And Green Bean Salad
1) In a small bowl, mix together shallots, mayonnaise, lemon juice, oil and mustard.
2) Snap off the edges of beans and cut them into 1-1/ 2-inch lengths.
3) Cover them with water and cook on top of the stove, or add 3 tablespoons water... - 46.8113
Bean Sprout And Spinach Salad
Put rice into large saucepan of boiling, salted water, cook 12 minutes; drain.
Remove white stems from spinach, put spinach into saucepan with 1/4 cup boiling water, cook 1 minute.
Drain, press out any excess water from spinach.
Shred spinach finely, put into... - 31.8273
Veal Medallions With Garbanzo Beans
In a skillet, melt half the butter.
Saute garbanzo beans a few minutes.
Add shallot, garlic and half the parsley.
Continue cooking 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Remove mixture from skillet.
In the same skillet, add remaining butter and... - 36.3917
Summer Bean Salad
1. Cook peas in boiling water 15 minutes. Add beans, cook 5 minutes or until crisp-tender. Drain and rinse with cold water. Drain, place bean mixture in a large bowl.
2. Combine shallots and remaining ingredients. Pour over bean mixture, toss well. - 32.048
Corn And Lima Beans
Heat butter in saucepan over medium heat. Add shallot, onion and garlic. Cook 4 minutes over low heat.
Add seasonings and mix well. Cook 2 minutes.
Add lima beans and corn; mix well. Cook 4 minutes over low heat. Incorporate sour cream and simmer 2 minutes. - 25.847
Green Beans With Walnuts
1) In a pan boil water and steam the beans for about 5 minutes.
2) Keep a large nonstick frying pan over medium heat.
3) Add stock, walnuts, chives, shallots, garlic, and oil.
4) Stir fry for 5 minutes until shallots are tender.
5) Stir in beans and... - 38.3496
Quick Barley & White Bean Soup With Prosciutto
Preheat a 2 1/2- or 3 1/2-quart sauce pan over medium-high heat until rim of pan is hot-to-the-touch.
Add butter and wait for about 1 more minute.
Add shallots and carrot: cook, stirring often, just until shallots are soft (about 3 minutes).
Add barley: cook,... - 40.3225
Green Beans With Bacon Balsamic Vinaigrette
Cook green beans in boiling water for 2 minutes.
Drain and rinse under cold water.
Drain green beans well, and set aside.
Cook bacon in a small skillet over medium-high heat until crisp.
Remove bacon from skillet.
Crumble and set aside.
Add shallots to bacon... - 30.5678
White Bean And Radicchio Salad
Combine first 10 ingredients in a large bowl; toss well.
Cover and chill at least 2 hours, stirring occasionally.
To serve, arrange tomato slices evenly on 4 plates; top evenly with bean mixture. - 31.929
Mushroom And Black Eye Pea Burger
Healthy and delicious this burger is long on flavor and texture, Try this pattie on a bun, as a side to mashed potatoes or with savory rice and a light salad. - 123.923
Cajun Style White Beans
Method 1: If time permits soak dried beans overnight; otherwise wash thoroughly.
Boil salt pork until tender and discard water.
Chop into bite-sized cubes.
Add all ingredients to pot with enough water to cover.
Boil over low fire until tender. (Some cooks add... - 35.1758
Tomatoes & Gorgonzola With Black Beans
Overlap tomato slices at 1 end of a platter.
Sprinkle with shallot and pepper.
Mound cheese alongside; mound beans next to cheese.
Garnish with watercress.
Offer oil and vinegar in cruets.
Let each diner spoon a portion of each ingredient onto an individual... - 32.9723
Green Beans Provencale
1) Steam the green beans until crisp-tender.
2) Place steamed green beans in ice cold water or rinse them to stop further cooking.
3) In a skillet, saute garlic and shallots in hot oil for 2-3 minutes or continue until shallots are... - 41.9064
Haitian Rice With Red Beans
If you prefer having rice cooked with another ingredient, you are going to love Red Bean Haitan Rice! Try this side dish from Haiti which can be combined with egg, meat or poultry. You are definitely going to love it. - 113.039
Green Beans With Dijon Mustard
1 Top and tail the beans, then steam or cook in boiling water to cover for 5-10 minutes, until just tender. Drain if necessary, then sprinkle lightly with salt.
2 Melt the butter in a saucepan, add the parsley and spring onions (shallots) and fry gently for 1... - 25.0092
Lima Beans With Tomatoes
1. In a 1-quart microwavable casserole, mix shallots with oil and cook covered on High for 1 minute until shallots are translucent.
2. Stir in lima beans, tomatoes, and thyme; cook covered on High for 5 minutes until the mixture is heated thoroughly;... - 42.6055
15 Bean Soup
1. Heat olive oil in a soup pot over medium heat. Add sausage and cook until lightly browned, stirring to crumble into small pieces.
2. Add onions, celery and carrots. Cook for 3-5 minutes.
3. Add garlic, shallots, salt, pepper and thyme. Cook for 3-5 min - 25.2047
Green Bean Salad With Bacon
1. Cook beans in boiling water 5 minutes. Drain and plunge beans into ice water, drain. Place beans in a large bowl.
2. Cook the bacon in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat until crisp. Remove bacon from pan, reserving 1 teaspoon drippings in pan.... - 29.8314
Green Bean And Tomato Salad With Goujons Of Roasted Lamb Leg
Thinly slice 5 cloves garlic.
Cut small slits into lamb; insert garlic slices.
Cover; refrigerate overnight.
Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
Place lamb in roasting pan; roast until thermometer inserted into thickest part of leg reads 1 30 degrees F.
Cut lamb into... - 38.6565
Corned Beef Hotpot With Runner Beans
1) Preheat the oven to 200C/180C fan/gas.
2) Butter a 2-litre ovenproof dish or lidded casserole.
3) Place a layer of the corned beef at the bottom. Season gently with the salt and black pepper, then place the layers of onions, thyme... - 44.817
Chicken Saute With Green Beans
Mix together salt, pepper, and flour.
Dredge chicken in mixture to coat; shake off excess.
In a wide frying pan over medium heat, melt butter; add chicken and brown well on all sides, adding more butter, if needed (about 15 minutes).
Stir in mushrooms,... - 45.0339
Herbed Potato And Green Bean Salad
1. Bring salted water to a boil in a 4 quart pot.
2. Wash and cut the potatoes in quarters, and cut the French beans into bite size pieces.
3. Boil the potatoes for 10-15 minutes and towards 7-8 minutes of cooking add the green beans and boil... - 0
Salad Of Flageolet Beans With Fennel And Walnuts
1. In a medium saucepan, soak the beans in plenty of cold water for at least 6 hours or overnight. Pour off the water, re-cover the beans with fresh water and bring to a boil. Boil the beans vigorously for 5 minutes. Drain the beans in a colander and rinse... - 40.4094
Creamed Sweet Corn And Mung Beans
1) In a medium sized casserole, combine the shallot and oil together.
2) On high power, cook covered for 3 minutes or until the shallot becomes soft.
3) To this, add the sweetcorn, allspice, salt and pepper to taste.
4) On high power, cook covered for... - 41.3541
Tarragon Bean Salad
1) Cut beans into 114-inch lengths.
2) Place a steamer basket in a saucepan; add water until it almost touches the bottom of the steamer basket.
3) Add the snap beans and steam for 18 to 22 minutes or until the beans are crisp-tender; drain the excess... - 44.2057
Braised Oxtail With Broad Beans In Exotic Spices
You don't get much of a chance to cook and taste some delicate preparation like braised oxtail with broad beans. Here is a great recipe video, which you will surely like to try out, if you are a cooking fanatic. Get prepared with all the ingredients and make... - 118.79
Kerala Beans Stir Fry
Thoran or Thokaran is a typical Kerala recipe which is made of vegetables and coconut. It is very nourishing and tasty. It is used as a side dish for rice.
Visit my website http://malayali.me for more recipes !!! - 53.1614
Martinique Green Beans
1. In a large pan, bring water to boil.
2. Add the beans and cook for 3-5 minutes until just crisp-tender.
3. Drain and rinse with cold water.
4. Drain again and keep aside.
5. In a large skillet, heat oil over medium heat.
6. Stir in... - 48.327
Thyme Scented Salmon With Tuscan White Bean Salad
1. Preheat oven to 375°.
2. To prepare bean salad, heat oil in a medium nonstick skillet, add celery, carrot, shallots, and garlic. Cook 4 minutes or until tender, add 3 tablespoons juice and next 5 ingredients (through beans). Cook
2 minutes or until... - 33.5331
Garden Beans In Tomato Tarragon Vinaigrette
1.Steam the snap beans on a steamer rack over gently boiling water, until tender but still bright colored, about 10 minutes.
2.Then rinse with cold running water to stop cooking and yet retain the color.Keep aside.
3.Work in batches - place each kind... - 46.8512
Fava Bean Purée And Bruschetta
1) clean all the Fava Beans out of their shells and set aside. Divide a medium sized shallot in four parts and cut the carrot in a half, rinse the parsley but do not chop it.
2) To make the fava bean puree, bring your Vegetable Stock to... - 96.9981
Flageolet And Red Runner Beans
1) Fry the shallots and garlic in butter,by turning them frequently .
2) Add the already soaked beans and cover them with cold water and add bay leaf, thyme, and salt and pepper,mix well.
3) Allow the mixture to boil, reduce to a simmer, and cook for... - 36.5772
Sauteed Escarole With White Beans
Heat a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat.
Add the shallots and cook, stirring occasionally, for 2 minutes.
Add the garlic and red-pepper flakes and cook, stirring constantly, for 1 minute.
Add the escarole and salt and... - 33.335
Borlotti Bean And Mushroom
1) Take a frying pan and heat oil in it. Stir in shallots and saute until tender.
2) Now, put mushrooms and garlic in the pan and saute for about 2 minutes. Stir oregano and borlotti beans and heat gently.
3) Add seasonings as required.
4)... - 39.3689
Diced Chicken With Fermented Black Beans
1) In a medium-sized bowl, combine together the water chestnut powder or cornstarch, egg white and dry sherry. Stir quickly for about a minute or till the marinade is smooth.
2) From the chicken, remove any fat or cartilage and then cut the... - 46.329
Wax Bean And Cherry Tomato Salad With Goat Cheese
1. In a large saucepan of boiling salted water, blanch the basil for 20 seconds. Plunge the basil leaves into a bowl of ice water; drain and squeeze dry.
2. Cook the beans in the boiling water until just tender, 4 minutes. Transfer the beans to the ice water;... - 36.1125
Green Bean And Brie Salad
1. Trim beans and blanch in boiling water about 3 minutes, until tender crisp. Drain and rinse under cold water.
2. Place beans, greens, cheese and red pepper in a large bowl.
3. In a small bowl, combine sesame oil, vinegar, shallot, salt, pepper, sugar, and... - 29.4086
Bbq Baked Beans And Country Style Ribs
1. In slow cooker, add bacon, and shallots.
2. In a small cup, combine BBQ sauce, banana sauce, molasses, maple syrup, and mustard. Mix well. Pour it in slow cooker.
3. Add brown sugar, red kidney beans, cannellini beans, and red beans.
4. Drop garlic... - 0
Veal Sausage And White Bean Soup
1.Take a 4 quart saucepan and heat some oil in it.
2.Add shallot, onion, celery, garlic.
3. Saute over medium heat for 3 minutes until onions turn translucent.
4.Add in the beans, water, broth and let mixture boil.
5.Now, reduce heat and let mixture... - 46.9416
Navy Beans Cajun Style
Heat oil in saucepan over medium heat. Add vegetables and garlic; stir, cover and cook 6 minutes.
Add drained beans and mix. Incorporate remaining ingredients. Gradually pour in enough cold water to cover beans by 254 in (6.5 cm). Season generously with salt... - 27.6792
Chicken And French Bean Salad With Blueberry Relish
Arrange beans in a steamer basket over boiling water.
Cover and steam 5 minutes or until crisp-tender.
Rinse under cold water; drain and set aside.
Place blueberries and next 4 ingredients in a food processor; pulse until coarsely chopped.
Set relish... - 43.3628
Mussel And Red Bean Salad
1. Soak the mussels in a bowl of cold salted water to remove any sand, about 10 minutes.
2. In a large heavy saucepan, melt the butter over moderate heat. Add the shallots and saute until softened, 3 to 4 minutes. Add the wine, increase the heat to high and... - 40.4373
Brown Rice And Bean Salad
1) Separately rinse the rice and beans under running cold water.
3) In a pan, heat butter and add the shallots.
4) Stirring occasionally, gently cook for 5 minutes.
5) Mix in the rice.
6) Pour in boiling water, 1 teaspoon... - 46.6737
Lafayette's Spicy Baked Red Beans
1) In a large flameproof casserole, place the beans and cover with at least 2 inches of water.
2) Place over moderate heat and bring to a boil. Remove from the heat, cover and set aside for 1 hour.
3) Drain the beans after an hour and rinse... - 47.5808
Green Bean Zucchini Salad
This green bean zucchini salad is a herbed vegetable salad recipe. Prepared with cooked green beans and flavored with tarragon alonh with garlic and olive oil, the green bean zucchini salad is chilled and tossed to serve. - 30.7976
Prawns And Bean Sprout Fritters
Place all the ingredients, except the oil and lemon slices, in a bowl.
Form the mixture into small balls about the size of walnuts, or flatten them like fish-cakes.
Heat the oil to 180C/350 F or until a cube of day-old bread browns in 30... - 35.547
White Bean, Parsley And Garlic Mash
1. Heat oil in a saucepan and tip in shallots or onion. Gently cook for 5 mins, add garlic, then give it another 2 mins until soft.
2. Tip beans into pan and roughly mash. Add stock or water to loosen, stir in parsley, then season. - 29.5299