- » Bean Sauce
Bean Sauce Recipes
Bean sauce, also known as bean paste, is a usually savory cooking sauce included in a lot of dishes from the Asian cuisine.
Preparation of Bean Sauce
Bean sauce is prepared by cooking beans, spices, ... More »
Pasta With Bean Sauce
1) In a large saucepan boil water. Add macaroni, cooking oil and first amount of salt and cook for 5 to 7 minutes until just tender.
2) Drain macaroni from water.
3) Transfer macaroni back to the pot.
4) In a large saucepan saute onion and green pepper... - 46.899
Enchiladas With Bean Sauce
1. Mash beans in water so that they are moist.
2. Preheat oven to 300°.
3. Mix the next 4 ingredients. Cook till the mixture gets creamy.
4. In a large baking dish add butter.
5. Spread a tortilla with a meat layer and butter bean... - 46.1777
Egg Noodles In Yellow Bean And Chilli Sauce
1. Mix together the yellow bean paste, chilli sauce and garlic.
2. In a large pot, prepare salt water and bring it to boil.
3. Add noodles or spaghetti and boil until they are just tender but firm to the bite.
4. Drain over a... - 45.8205
Bean Threads With Hot Bean Sauce
Bean Threads With Hot Bean Sauce has a fine taste. Bean Threads With Hot Bean Sauce gets its taste from mushroom mixed with pork and chicken broth, flavored with sherry. Bean Threads With Hot Bean Sauce is loved by meat consumer across the globe. - 45.1876
Trout With Chilli Bean Sauce
Clean and dry the fish, leaving on the head and tail.
Score the sides several times.
Heat a frying-pan with 3 tablespoons of oil and fry the fish on both sides -about 2 minutes.
Remove and keep warm.
In the same oil stir-fry the ginger, garlic and chilli-bean... - 45.0436
Green Beans In Spicy Sauce
1) In a saucepan, heat the oil and sautÃ© the garlic, onions and tomato for about 3 minutes, frequently stirring.
2) Add the salt and lemon rind. Mix well.
3) Add the green beans, sugar, milk and Tabasco.
4) Bring the ingredients to a boil and cover... - 44.5163
Tofu Stir Fry With Block Bean Sauce
1 In a 2-quart saucepan boil water and stir in rice.Reduce heat,cover and simmer for 45 to 50 minutes or until water is absorbed.
2 In a 12-inch heavy skillet,heat oil over medium-high heat.Cook onions in oil for about 2 minutes stirring occasionally... - 43.8286
Noodles With Clams And Black Bean Sauce
With a pestle and mortar (or a food processor) make a smooth paste of the black beans and garlic.
In a wok or a deep saucepan, over medium heat, heat the peanut oil and stir-fry the beans-garlic mixture for 40 seconds.
Blend the soy sauce, sherry, and sugar... - 43.6734
Green Beans With Oyster Sauce
1. In a cup, combine the oyster sauce, vinegar, and cornstarch; stir until the mixture stands smooth and after cooking it set aside.
2. Stir for about 30 seconds, then discard the garlic.
3. Quickly add the beans in the ingredients prepared and... - 43.2596
Tagliatelle With Pea And Bean Sauce
1. Heat the oil in a pan. Add the garlic and spring onions, and cook gently for about 2-3 minutes until softened.
2. Add the peas and a third of the asparagus, together with the sage, lemon rind and stock or water. Simmer for about 10 minutes. Process in a... - 42.3842
Chicken And Rice With Bean Sauce
Season the chicken with salt, pepper and oregano 1 hour before cooking.
Boil the chicken giblets, back and neck to make a broth for cooking the rice.
Cook the bacon in a large heavy skillet over medium heat.
Brown the chicken pieces with the bacon in the... - 42.3449
In a mortar, pound to a paste the scallions, parsley, shallots, and hot pepper.
Heat oil in a dutch oven over medium heat, add seasoning paste, beans, and bouquet garni.
Stir until beans are lightly coated with oil.
Add water, ham hock, and cubed ham and... - 41.6269
This Bean Sauce is an irresistible mouth-watering recipe. Enjoy this bean sauce as a side dish in your meal and share your feelings with us for this one! - 40.7957
Chicken And Bamboo Shoots In Yellow Bean Sauce
1. Place the sherry and soy sauce in a shallow dish, add the chicken and marinate for 30 minutes. Drain, reserving the marinade.
2. Soak the mushrooms in boiling water to cover for 20 minutes. Drain, reserving 4 tablespoons of the soaking liquid, discard the... - 40.0963
Green Beans With Sabayon Sauce
1) Clean, trim and wash beans.
2) In a pan boil salted water and cook the beans for 4-6 minutes till tender.
3) Drain in a colander. Transfer into a shallow serving dish.
4) Cover dish with aluminum foil.
5) Place in a warm 250°F... - 40.0263
Cauliflower With String Bean Sauce
Prepare, then cook whole cauliflower, covered, for 8 min in 1/2" boiling water with 1 teasp salt.
Then add string beans, and continue cooking 12 min., or until tender.
Drain, reserving liquid.
Remove cauliflower to hot serving dish; pour over it the melted... - 39.3387
Chicken With Brown Bean Sauce
Using a high flame, add oil, 1/2 teaspoon of salt, ginger, and garlic.
Next add all vegetables and stir for 30 seconds.
Add stock and cover for 1 minute.
Next stir in chicken and brown bean sauce.
When dish is thoroughly coated, add cornstarch solution and... - 37.6157
Steamed Sea Bass In Chilli Bean Sauce
1) Wash and clean sea bass under flowing tap water.
2) In case it smells a little fishy, use 1 teaspoon of bicarbonate of soda for further washing.
3) Fillet if you wishd, even though this is traditionally cooked whole.
4) Remove the seeds from... - 37.6029
Green Beans In Herb Sauce
About 23 minutes before serving: In a medium saucepan, in margarine, saute onion, celery and parsley flakes until onion is golden.
Meanwhile, mix garlic salt, salt, pepper and cornstarch; slowly stir in 1 cup water to form a smooth paste.
Add this mixture and... - 37.0772
Green Beans In Tangy Sauce
Wait, just stop. Did you notice that a delicious Green Beans In Tangy Sauce recipe awaits you? There is not a single month when I don't serve this yummy Side Dish! A good way to use up Beans is to make some amazing Green Beans In Tangy Sauce. This delicious... - 37.021
Noodles N Brown Bean Sauce
Noodles n Brown Bean Sauce is as good as any Chinese noodles recipe. You will love to have Noodles n Brown Bean Sauce again and again. So get ready! - 36.5827
Green Beans With Oyster Sauce
In a cup, combine the oyster sauce, vinegar and cornstarch; stir until smooth and set aside.
In a wok or large frying pan over medium-high heat, combine the oil and garlic.
Stir for about 30 seconds, then discard the garlic.
Quickly add the beans and stir-fry... - 36.1948
Leeks With Baby Corn And Yellow Bean Sauce
1) In a large preheated wok, heat the groundnut oil and stir-fry the leeks, shredded Chinese leaves and baby corn cobs over a high heat for about 5 minutes or until the vegetable edges are slightly brown.
2) Then stir in the spring onions and mix... - 35.3576
Green Beans With Savory Sauce
Cook the beans but do not let them get too soft.
Place them in a well greased oven dish.
In a separate pan melt the butter, and add the Worcester sauce, flour, salt and pepper and stir well.
Cook a few minutes, then add the soup.
Tomato soup can be used... - 34.3579
Braised Fish With Brown Bean Sauce
1. Dry fish well. Rub brown bean sauce over fish surface.
2. Heat frying pan with oil over medium-high heat. Brown fish 1 minute on each side.
3. Add ginger, sugar, soy sauce, soup stock and green onion. Cover and reduce to low heat. Let braise in sauce for 8... - 33.8259
Bamboo Shoots And Green Beans In Yellow Bean Sauce
1. Heat the oil in a wok, add the leek, garlic, ginger and beans and stir-fry for 2 minutes.
2. Add the mushrooms and stir-fry for 1 minute. Stir in the yellow bean sauce, stock or water, bamboo shoots and pepper, then cover and simmer for 2-3 minutes.... - 32.7769
Green Beans In Egg Sauce
1. Wash the beans and cut off the ends. Bring about 1 inch of lightly salted water to a boil in a 2-quart saucepan and add the beans. Cook, covered, for 8 minutes, or until crisp-tender. Drain, reserving 2 tablespoons of the cooking water. Return the beans to... - 30.8409
Beef With Hot Bean Sauce
1 Combine sliced beef and sherry. Heat a non-stick pan, add beef and stir-fry
2 minutes. Remove from pan and set aside. 2 Reheat pan, add consomme, garlic, hot bean sauce and onion, and simmer covered 2 minutes.
3 Return beef to pan. Blend cornstarch with soy... - 30.3339
Puree the beans with the 1/2 cup of stock in a blender.
Add the quartered onion, and celery; buzz again until the vegetables have been blended smooth.
Pour the mixture into a small saucepan, add the spices, and cook for about 10 minutes, until there is no... - 29.9678
Beef With Hot Bean Sauce
1 Combine sliced beef and sherry. Heat a non-stick pan, add beef and stir-fry 2 minutes. Remove from pan and set aside.
2 Reheat pan, add consomme, gatlic, hot bean sauce and onion, and simmer covered 2 minutes.
3 Return beef to pan. Blend cornstarch with... - 25.7824
Orange Flavored Bean Sauce
In a small bowl, combine all ingredients until smooth.
Serve at once or cover and refrigerate until needed. - 24.7229
Dau See Sheung Jing Jeung (sherry-black Bean Sauce)
Serve with Chinese snacks, Hors D'Oeuvre, fried Sea Food and Vegetarian dishes : Combine 2 tablespoons black bean sauce, 6 tablespoons cooking wine or sherry, 2 teaspoons sugar, 1 teaspoon sesame oil. - 12.2023
Suen Tau Dau See (garlic-black Bean Sauce)
Excellent for Meat, Poultry dishes and Mock Meat dishes: Combine together 2 teaspoons garlic paste, 2 tablespoons black bean sauce, 2 tablespoons light soya sauce, 2 tablespoons sherry or cooking wine. - 11.9356
Bean Sauce Recipes By Category