- » Bean Sauce
Bean Sauce Recipes
Bean sauce, also known as bean paste, is a usually savory cooking sauce included in a lot of dishes from the Asian cuisine.
Preparation of Bean Sauce
Bean sauce is prepared by cooking beans, spices, ... More »
Pasta With Bean Sauce
1) In a large saucepan boil water. Add macaroni, cooking oil and first amount of salt and cook for 5 to 7 minutes until just tender.
2) Drain macaroni from water.
3) Transfer macaroni back to the pot.
4) In a large saucepan saute onion and green pepper... - 47.1431
Green Beans In Spicy Sauce
1) In a saucepan, heat the oil and sautÃ© the garlic, onions and tomato for about 3 minutes, frequently stirring.
2) Add the salt and lemon rind. Mix well.
3) Add the green beans, sugar, milk and Tabasco.
4) Bring the ingredients to a boil and cover... - 46.2431
Enchiladas With Bean Sauce
1. Mash beans in water so that they are moist.
2. Preheat oven to 300°.
3. Mix the next 4 ingredients. Cook till the mixture gets creamy.
4. In a large baking dish add butter.
5. Spread a tortilla with a meat layer and butter bean... - 45.7306
Trout With Chilli Bean Sauce
Clean and dry the fish, leaving on the head and tail.
Score the sides several times.
Heat a frying-pan with 3 tablespoons of oil and fry the fish on both sides -about 2 minutes.
Remove and keep warm.
In the same oil stir-fry the ginger, garlic and chilli-bean... - 44.8385
Shredded Pork With Sweet Bean Sauce
I am known among my circle of friends for this wonderful Shredded Pork With Sweet Bean Sauce! I have been told that my dinner spread will never be complete without this yummy pork preparation! Try this Shredded Pork With Sweet Bean Sauce recipe for yourself! - 44.1724
Bean Threads With Hot Bean Sauce
Bean Threads With Hot Bean Sauce has a fine taste. Bean Threads With Hot Bean Sauce gets its taste from mushroom mixed with pork and chicken broth, flavored with sherry. Bean Threads With Hot Bean Sauce is loved by meat consumer across the globe. - 43.7803
Green Beans With Oyster Sauce
1. In a cup, combine the oyster sauce, vinegar, and cornstarch; stir until the mixture stands smooth and after cooking it set aside.
2. Stir for about 30 seconds, then discard the garlic.
3. Quickly add the beans in the ingredients prepared and... - 43.0848
Tagliatelle With Pea And Bean Sauce
1. Heat the oil in a pan. Add the garlic and spring onions, and cook gently for about 2-3 minutes until softened.
2. Add the peas and a third of the asparagus, together with the sage, lemon rind and stock or water. Simmer for about 10 minutes. Process in a... - 41.4507
Tofu Stir Fry With Block Bean Sauce
1 In a 2-quart saucepan boil water and stir in rice.Reduce heat,cover and simmer for 45 to 50 minutes or until water is absorbed.
2 In a 12-inch heavy skillet,heat oil over medium-high heat.Cook onions in oil for about 2 minutes stirring occasionally... - 41.1463
Green Beans With Sabayon Sauce
1) Clean, trim and wash beans.
2) In a pan boil salted water and cook the beans for 4-6 minutes till tender.
3) Drain in a colander. Transfer into a shallow serving dish.
4) Cover dish with aluminum foil.
5) Place in a warm 250°F... - 40.5235
Chicken And Rice With Bean Sauce
Season the chicken with salt, pepper and oregano 1 hour before cooking.
Boil the chicken giblets, back and neck to make a broth for cooking the rice.
Cook the bacon in a large heavy skillet over medium heat.
Brown the chicken pieces with the bacon in the... - 40.3157
In a mortar, pound to a paste the scallions, parsley, shallots, and hot pepper.
Heat oil in a dutch oven over medium heat, add seasoning paste, beans, and bouquet garni.
Stir until beans are lightly coated with oil.
Add water, ham hock, and cubed ham and... - 39.2607
Green Beans With Oyster Sauce
In a cup, combine the oyster sauce, vinegar and cornstarch; stir until smooth and set aside.
In a wok or large frying pan over medium-high heat, combine the oil and garlic.
Stir for about 30 seconds, then discard the garlic.
Quickly add the beans and stir-fry... - 39.174
Pork With Bean Sauce
Cut the pork into matchstick pieces, and marinate for 30 minutes.
Mix the seasoning sauce and adjust the sugar to taste.
Deep-fry the pork for 30 seconds and drain well.
In a dry frying-pan reheat the pork shreds.
Add the sauce, mix well over a gentle heat... - 38.9743
Steamed Sea Bass In Chilli Bean Sauce
1) Wash and clean sea bass under flowing tap water.
2) In case it smells a little fishy, use 1 teaspoon of bicarbonate of soda for further washing.
3) Fillet if you wishd, even though this is traditionally cooked whole.
4) Remove the seeds from... - 38.5047
This Bean Sauce is an irresistible mouth-watering recipe. Enjoy this bean sauce as a side dish in your meal and share your feelings with us for this one! - 38.4477
Cauliflower With String Bean Sauce
Prepare, then cook whole cauliflower, covered, for 8 min in 1/2" boiling water with 1 teasp salt.
Then add string beans, and continue cooking 12 min., or until tender.
Drain, reserving liquid.
Remove cauliflower to hot serving dish; pour over it the melted... - 38.0037
Chicken And Bamboo Shoots In Yellow Bean Sauce
1. Place the sherry and soy sauce in a shallow dish, add the chicken and marinate for 30 minutes. Drain, reserving the marinade.
2. Soak the mushrooms in boiling water to cover for 20 minutes. Drain, reserving 4 tablespoons of the soaking liquid, discard the... - 37.5178
Green Beans In Tangy Sauce
Wait, just stop. Did you notice that a delicious Green Beans In Tangy Sauce recipe awaits you? There is not a single month when I don't serve this yummy Side Dish! A good way to use up Beans is to make some amazing Green Beans In Tangy Sauce. This delicious... - 37.4919
Green Beans In Herb Sauce
About 23 minutes before serving: In a medium saucepan, in margarine, saute onion, celery and parsley flakes until onion is golden.
Meanwhile, mix garlic salt, salt, pepper and cornstarch; slowly stir in 1 cup water to form a smooth paste.
Add this mixture and... - 37.0697
Leeks With Baby Corn And Yellow Bean Sauce
1) In a large preheated wok, heat the groundnut oil and stir-fry the leeks, shredded Chinese leaves and baby corn cobs over a high heat for about 5 minutes or until the vegetable edges are slightly brown.
2) Then stir in the spring onions and mix... - 35.9057
Chicken With Brown Bean Sauce
Using a high flame, add oil, 1/2 teaspoon of salt, ginger, and garlic.
Next add all vegetables and stir for 30 seconds.
Add stock and cover for 1 minute.
Next stir in chicken and brown bean sauce.
When dish is thoroughly coated, add cornstarch solution and... - 35.3204
Green Beans With Savory Sauce
Cook the beans but do not let them get too soft.
Place them in a well greased oven dish.
In a separate pan melt the butter, and add the Worcester sauce, flour, salt and pepper and stir well.
Cook a few minutes, then add the soup.
Tomato soup can be used... - 32.6071
Braised Fish With Brown Bean Sauce
1. Dry fish well. Rub brown bean sauce over fish surface.
2. Heat frying pan with oil over medium-high heat. Brown fish 1 minute on each side.
3. Add ginger, sugar, soy sauce, soup stock and green onion. Cover and reduce to low heat. Let braise in sauce for 8... - 31.909
Bamboo Shoots And Green Beans In Yellow Bean Sauce
1. Heat the oil in a wok, add the leek, garlic, ginger and beans and stir-fry for 2 minutes.
2. Add the mushrooms and stir-fry for 1 minute. Stir in the yellow bean sauce, stock or water, bamboo shoots and pepper, then cover and simmer for 2-3 minutes.... - 30.4339
Green Beans In Egg Sauce
1. Wash the beans and cut off the ends. Bring about 1 inch of lightly salted water to a boil in a 2-quart saucepan and add the beans. Cook, covered, for 8 minutes, or until crisp-tender. Drain, reserving 2 tablespoons of the cooking water. Return the beans to... - 28.7359
Puree the beans with the 1/2 cup of stock in a blender.
Add the quartered onion, and celery; buzz again until the vegetables have been blended smooth.
Pour the mixture into a small saucepan, add the spices, and cook for about 10 minutes, until there is no... - 28.4176
Beef With Hot Bean Sauce
1 Combine sliced beef and sherry. Heat a non-stick pan, add beef and stir-fry
2 minutes. Remove from pan and set aside. 2 Reheat pan, add consomme, garlic, hot bean sauce and onion, and simmer covered 2 minutes.
3 Return beef to pan. Blend cornstarch with soy... - 28.2969
Beef With Hot Bean Sauce
1 Combine sliced beef and sherry. Heat a non-stick pan, add beef and stir-fry 2 minutes. Remove from pan and set aside.
2 Reheat pan, add consomme, gatlic, hot bean sauce and onion, and simmer covered 2 minutes.
3 Return beef to pan. Blend cornstarch with... - 23.6453
Orange Flavored Bean Sauce
In a small bowl, combine all ingredients until smooth.
Serve at once or cover and refrigerate until needed. - 22.8084
Suen Tau Dau See (garlic-black Bean Sauce)
Excellent for Meat, Poultry dishes and Mock Meat dishes: Combine together 2 teaspoons garlic paste, 2 tablespoons black bean sauce, 2 tablespoons light soya sauce, 2 tablespoons sherry or cooking wine. - 10.9062
Dau See Sheung Jing Jeung (sherry-black Bean Sauce)
Serve with Chinese snacks, Hors D'Oeuvre, fried Sea Food and Vegetarian dishes : Combine 2 tablespoons black bean sauce, 6 tablespoons cooking wine or sherry, 2 teaspoons sugar, 1 teaspoon sesame oil. - 10.7066
Bean Sauce Recipes By Category