- » Bean Sandwich Filling
Bean Sandwich Filling Recipes
Enjoy our collection of bean sandwich filling recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for bean sandwich filling recipes.
Bean Curd Sandwiches
Bean Curd Sandwiches are simple yummy! For Tofu lovers like my kids and me this yummy pork filled tofu sandwiches is incredibly delicious! Those of you haven't yet taken to Bean Curd, should try these Bean Curd Sandwiches. They are gonna fall in love with the... - 49.8195
Round About Dogs
Place beans and relish in small glass bowl.
Cook, covered with plastic wrap, at MEDIUM-HIGH 1 1/2 to 2 minutes, or until heated through; stir once.
Along one side of each frankfurter, make deep slits every 3/4-inch.
On paper towel lined paper plate, arrange... - 37.3557
Bean Sprout Chicken Sandwiches
Combine chopped chicken, celery, and the snipped parsley.
Blend together salad dressing or mayonnaise and soy sauce; add to the chicken mixture and stir lightly.
Spread the softened margarine or butter on one side of whole wheat bread slices.
Spread the... - 38.2557
Lemony 2 Bean Grilled Cheese Sandwich
What’s easier than putting together a quick sandwich for breakfast or dinner! Well, this easy to make sandwich spread is sure going to make your job a lot simpler and the sandwich a lot tastier. I have used two varieties of beans and to make it vegan, you... - 0
Mexican Hero Sandwiches
1. Cut rolls in half horizontally. Pull out soft centers, making bread shells about 1/2 inch thick. Reserve soft bread for another use. Set rolls in a single layer on a 14- by 17-inch baking sheet.
2. Broil rolls about 4 inches from heat, turning once, until... - 34.2614
Baked Bean Spread
My sandwiches taste yummy with this Baked Bean Sandwich spread ! Try out this amazing Baked Bean Spread right away ! Your suggestions are welcome ! - 26.9803
Big Western Bean Burgers
In a medium saucepan combine water and the onion soup mix; let the mixture stand till softened, about 5 minutes.
In same saucepan stir in the baked beans in molasses sauce, snipped smoked beef, and the sweet pickle relish.
Cook the sandwich filling over... - 30.4767
Spicy Black Bean Pitas With Vegetables
1. To make the beans, in a Dutch oven cover them with cold water, bring to a boil, reduce the heat, simmer the beans until they are tender, approximately 1 hour and sprinkle with the salt.
2. In a saute pan heat the olive oil over medium heat, sautÃ©... - 48.7603
Triple Decker Sandwich
Cut bread horizontally three times, into four slices of bread approximately 1/2 inch thick depending on size of loaf. (Use a long serrated knife for best results.)
Spread a generous amount of Hummus or Guacamole mixture on bottom slice, then cover with next... - 28.7651
Frankfurter Wrap With Mini Bean Pots
Fill mini bean pots, allowing 1/2 can beans per individual pot; set aside.
Arrange bacon in a shallow baking pan.
Set in a 375Â°F oven 5 minutes, or until bacon is partially cooked.
Remove from oven (leave oven on) and drain bacon on absorbent... - 35.8161
1) Halve the rolls and the garlic clove.
2) Rub the cut surfaces of the rolls with the garlic.
3) Slice the tomatoes.
4) Shell and slice the eggs.
5) Place the lettuce leaves on the bottom halves of the rolls.
6) Place the tomatoes and... - 44.1962
Fill flour tortillas with ingredients in order given.
Fold over one end of each tortilla and roll up. - 28.4199
An introduction to this Russian Sandwich to your longing taste buds is going to keep them from asking for anything else for a long time to come. It is an European kitchen invention. I prepare this Russian Sandwich with vegetable as the main ingredient. This... - 32.9648
1. Mix all the ingredients for the sandwich filling.
2. Divide the mixture into two and spread over 2 slices of bread.
3. Cover with the other 2 slices.
Cut each sandwich into two, decorate with cress and serve. - 37.1051
Oriental Pita Sandwiches
Wrap breads in foil; heat in a 350° oven while preparing filling.
In a small bowl, stir together cornstarch, soy sauce, sherry, sugar, and water; set aside.
Heat oil in a wok or wide frying pan over high heat.
Add pork, garlic, ginger, and pepper; cook,... - 38.4491
Vegetarian Pita Sandwiches
Combine first 8 ingredients, tossing gently; cover and chill overnight.
Cut bread rounds in half; spoon sandwich mixture into bread, and serve immediately.
Note: For lunchbox, place filling in a covered plastic container or a wide-mouthed vacuum bottle;... - 26.1422
1. Cut eggplant in half, lengthwise, then cut crosswise into 1/2 (1.5 cm) thick slices. Cut a slit through the center of each slice to make a pocket. Lightly coat each slice with cornstarch. Set aside.
2. To make filling mixture: Heat 1 tablespoon oil in hot... - 40.5948
Position knife blade in food processor bowl; add first 10 ingredients, and process until smooth.
Divide mixture into 8 equal portions, shaping each into a 3-inch patty.
Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; add 1 1/2 teaspoons oil, and place over... - 39.6539
Cheesy Black Bean Quesadilla
If you are tempted to eat quesadilla, do watch this video. The chef here quickly makes a black bean quesadilla and tops it with amazing green. So have some tasty bites by cooking the dish on your own. - 110.81
Cut bread in half lengthwise.
With fingers scoop out bread crumbs leaving shell 3/4-inch thick.
Place bread on baking sheet.
Combine butter and mustard; spread on cut surfaces of bread.
In bowl combine beans, cheese, onion and sugar; spoon on bread, filling... - 32.5978
1. Heat the oil in a frying pan over a medium heat. Fry the onion, garlic and celery for a few mins until soft, but not browned. Add the mushrooms and chillies, cook for a min more, add the tomato puree, then cook for 2-3 mins.
2. When the mushrooms are soft,... - 37.1617
1) Into a frying pan, pour in the oil and saute the onion and garlic till soft
2) Using a fork, or into a blender, mash the garbanzo beans and potato till broken down
3) Add to it the sauteed garlic and onion
4) Tip in the sesame butter, lemon juice,... - 48.5249
Smoked Salmon And Potato Quiche
1. Preheat oven to 180C/fan 160C/gas 4
2. Roll the pastry out and use it to line a deep, 25cm flan tin; prick the base with fork and line with parchment paper and baking beans
3. Bake blind for twenty minutes or more; remove the paper... - 44.9206
Dorayaki (japanese Red Bean Pancake)
Dorayaki is Japanese confection. It is a pancake sandwich with Anko (sweet Azuki red bean paste).
In this recipe, I will also show you how to make Dorayaki with nutella and banana. It was amazingly delicious. - 98.3719
Bean And Veggie Wraps
Black beans, mushrooms, spinach leaves and Cheddar cheese find themselves tasty and nutrient-rich partners in this quick wrap sandwich. - 30.9839
Lightly grease two baking trays.
Sift the flour into a bowl.
Make a well in the centre and add the sugar, butter and egg yolks.
Using your fingertips, blend the butter and egg yolks into the dry ingredients.
Knead the mixture lightly to form a soft... - 43.9448
Cook chick-peas according to preferred method.
Combine cooked chick-peas, bean liquid and water, garlic, lemon juice, salt and tahini in electric blender and process to a smooth puree.
Thin to desired consistency with more bean liquid or water.
Serve as a dip... - 29.3755
This cutlet has many vegetables in it that can also be added or replaced as desired. It is a vegan dish. A very good snack and it can also be used as appetizer in parties. - 0
Jaffles In A Jiffy
1. Lightly spread one side of bread with margarine.
2. Place filling of your choice on unspread side of one slice of bread, top with another slice and cook in a jaffle iron or sandwich maker for 2-3 minutes, or until golden. - 33.9025
Relleno De Papa Patties / Stuffed Potato Patties
How about some beef stuffed potato patties for the day? This Puerto Rican dish is a good appetizer to be had for a snack. Let Vicki show you how to get these going. See the video for more! - 105.4
Tia Maria Gateau
1. Preheat the oven to 190°C/375°F/Gas 5. Grease and line a 20 cm / 8 in deep round cake tin. Sift the flour and coffee powder together on to a sheet of greaseproof paper.
2. Whisk the eggs and sugar in a bowl with a hand-held electric whisk until thick and... - 41.4286
Layered Mocha Cheesecake
Combine the cookie crumbs and butter; press onto the bottom of a greased 9-in.springform pan.
In a small bowl, combine coffee granules, water and cinnamon; set aside.
In a large mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese, sugar and flour until smooth.
Add eggs; beat... - 44.7922
Hungarian Chocolate Gateau
1. With greaseproof paper, line two 9.5”, straight sided sandwich tins
2. Keep a large deep bowl over a pan of hot water and whisk eggs and sugar into the bowl until thick; whisk the coffee essence in too, take off from the hot water... - 46.9816
Fourth Of July Barbecue Potluck With Helen Jane Hearn
A Fourth of July Potluck is a long-standing family tradition for our home entertaining expert Helen Jane Hearn. We caught up with Helen Jane in this latest episode of Wine Sisterhood TV to show us how she puts together a summer potluck that your guests will... - 0
Root Beer Float Gobs
Growing up in an area where people brewed their own root beer (among other things) in their basements and backyards, I was determined that any root beer gob I made would start with a root beer flavor made from scratch. I shopped online and in brew shops for... - 43.2822
Coffee Cake - Recipe
Are you craving for a coffee cake? Sonia's recipe is an impressive dessert with a perfect balance of coffee and hazelnuts, that will amaze both you and your guests! - 128.992