- » Bean Salad
Bean Salad Recipes
Bean salad are fresh healthy and full of the goodness of beans which are rich in vitamins. Bean salad is usually made from beans (any type) along with fresh parsley and spring onions with lemon juice to flavor it up. ... More »
Three Bean Summer Salad
This terrific salad is perfect anytime and makes a welcome side dish at a barbecue or buffet supper. - 135.98
Healthy Mexican Bean Salad
Are you looking for a simple vegetarian salad recipe? Here is a healthy Mexican bean salad recipe, just perfect for your summer menu. The video here updates about the benefits of plant-based diet and shows how the salad can be easily made at home. Try out... - 135.706
I started really eating bean salads in the weeks before my wedding so that I could have a hope in hell of fitting in my wedding suits. In the end, I had to have the pants taken OUT 2 days before the big day…but on the bright side, I developed a taste for... - 126.15
Black Beans Salad With Rice And Vegetables
If you have invited a large gathering over dinner, then this dish could be your side dish. Watch the video to learn making black beans salad with rice and vegetables. It is easy and tastes great. - 125.525
Black Bean And Corn Salad
I love making this simple black bean and corn salad during the summer months as it's both refreshing and savory and super easy to prepare. You can also serve it as a salsa by digging in with chips or tostadas. Never forget to pair it with a chardonnay or... - 120.723
Three Bean Salad
Do you enjoy eating beans? Did you know that beans have a great deal of nutritional value? Here is a video showing you how to make a great bean salad. This salad comes highly recommended due to its health benefits. The recipe calls for 3 different varieties... - 118.947
Celery And White Bean Salad
Here’s a salad recipe that will be loved by all. It’s tasty & quick & healthy & good to pack for lunch because it holds well. - 118.646
Summer Bean And Vegetable Salad
A great way to beat out Summer heat is by making crunchy and colorful salads with vegetables. Here is a recipe to make Summer Bean Salad with different kinds of beans as the key ingredients along with other vegetables as well as seasonings. Cool way to beat... - 118.11
Corn And Black Bean Salad
If you are a person who likes to experiment with your salads, then we have just the perfect recipe for you. Black Beans and Corn Salad is easy to make and tastes great too. So, don't forget to check out the recipe. - 114.225
Black Bean And Corn Salad
A great salad recipe for a cookout or picnic. This is a healthy salad that can be made ahead and refrigerated. If the chipotle chili powder is too spicy for your taste, substitute regular chili powder or reduce the amount of the chipotle chili powder. - 113.106
Three Bean Salad
Robin shows a classic 3 bean salad which uses canned beans and thus makes the recipe a quick fix. It’s a nice healthy recipe for picnics or outings. Try it to believe it. - 112.877
Indian-style Red Kidney Bean Summer Salad
Summer is the time for light, nutritious, colorful salads which require little or no cooking! This bean salad recipe gives you summer in a bowl! This cold salad is healthy, mildly spiced, vibrant and full of flavors, perfect to accompany your main or good... - 111.929
Easy Black Bean Corn Salad - So Addictive
Black beans are nutritious and high in flavor. Monique combines beans with corn to create a nutritious low fat salad. Use Monique's recipe to create a light summery salad that is ideal with fried chicken or roast meat. - 110.325
Tilapia With Corn And Black Bean Salad
Crispy browned fish goes great with any main dish and here is a recipe to cook one. Check out the chef cooking tilapia fillets with seasonings and some common flavors as well as Corn and Black Bean Salad. Great combination! - 109.133
Cannellini Bean And Prosciutto Salad
Who won't like to eat an appetizing salad. Here is an excellent video that displays how cannellini bean and prosciutto salad can be easily made at home. The chef speaks about the nutritional aspects of the salad and the amazing flavors that makes the it all... - 106.223
Bean And Corn Salsa/salad
Here is a very simple yet super healthy recipe for corn and bean salsa. You can eat this as a salad if you want to. It is absolutely delicious. I served this with some soft steak tacos. - 105.764
Black Bean Salad For Holiday Treat
Next time when unexpected guests stop in, tune into this recipe video to whomp a quick and flavorful treat. Long on flavor and short on prep time, this delicious, flavorful bean salad includes a cooked black beans, steamed whole kernel corn, fresh zucchini,... - 103.62
Green Bean Salad
Green beans are ever refreshing and turn out well in almost any dish. Check out the chef in the video showing how to make Green Bean Salad with fresh green beans, some seasonings and tomatoes. Simply refreshing! - 103.009
Maple Pork Belly And Bean Salad
If you are always on a lookout for a smart and delectable salad recipe, then here is something just right for you. The maple syrup marinated pork belly is baked and then served as sliced in small pieces with the boiled bean mixture. The flavor and taste of... - 99.4545
Black Bean And Corn Salad
Attention all the weight watchers!! Here's a must try salad recipe for you. Watch the chef prepare this wonderful Black Bean and Corn Salad that is indeed impressive. It is a great combination of taste and health. Watch this video now to try the recipe in... - 98.468
Simple Green Bean Salad
1. In a pan, heat water and add beans to cook for about 15 minutes.
2. Remove the beans and blanche in cold water.
3. Next, in a bowl, add the beans, red onions, italian dressing, feta cheese, garlic and mix.
4. You can serve the salad immediately or... - 98.2779
Black Bean Salad On The Grill
Grilling a salad? Sounds impossible? Well not if your beans and bell peppers its not! This is a recipe which is made on the grill and is great side dish to a steak. Watch this video to know how to make this grilled salad! - 94.8802
Green Bean, Kidney Bean And Chick Pea Salad
How about a salad which as quick as counting 1, 2, 3! This is a summer salad which have ingredients in your kitchen and nothing out of the ordinary! Watch this video for more on this bean salad! - 94.8446
Black Bean And Avocado Salad
Keep getting your protein supply with this Black Bean and Avocado Salad when you are tired of eating meat everyday. This delicious and colorful salad can be a great side dish, or even a filling main dish that will also take care of your nutrition requirement. - 90.1106
Orange White Bean Salad
1.Prepare all the ingredients as per the list.
2.In a salad bowl combine orange, northern beans,green pepper, parsley and green onion.
3.In another bowl, prepare the dressing by mixing canola oil, white wine vinegar, dijon mustard and sugar.
4.Pour the... - 88.5795
Romano Bean Salad
Summer is here and this is an excellent salad that you can make. The freshness of the mint and the earthy pungency of the garlic are the highlights of this Romano Bean Salad. The recipe is broken down in simple steps in this video and you can make it in no... - 88.4564
Zippy Northern Bean Salad
1.In a big salad bowl mix together beans,onions,tomatoes and cilantro and toss well, for the dressing add olive oil,dry wine vinegar,pepper and olive oil and mix well.
2.Let it sit for 30 minutes to infuse the flavor of the dressing.
3. Serve... - 83.4255
Healthy Fava Bean Salad
Salads are one great way to include healthy food in your diet. This summer, healthy, nutritious vegetarian salad is one side dish that will complement almost any meal and is a great way to add variety to your meal. For inspirations, follow this impressive... - 73.1433
Canned Black And White Bean Salad
Travelling and looking for a quick recipe to make in your RV? Here's a video recipe we suggest by CookbookMan. A healthy bean salad that uses very few ingredients and can be whipped up in no time. Stock on some bean cans you can create magic using it. - 70.7586
Easy Black Bean Salad
June shows you how to make a basic black bean salad that can be had as it is, or with some tortilla chips or even in a wrap! Simple and easy, though her presentation style is too freakily requires tweaking! - 61.0337
Turkey And Black Bean Salad
1. Use a large 4-quart casserole or stock pot.
2. Drain the soaked beans and combine them with the onion, garlic, cinnamon, thyme, chili pepper, bay leaf and salt in the casserole.
3. Place on stove, over high flame.
4. Pour water to cover the beans... - 51.165
Hot Bean Salad
1. In a saucepan add garbanzos, pinto beans, and kidney beans.
2. Simmer beans over medium heat and simmer gently until heated.
3. In a shallow heat-proof serving bowl combine celery, onion, and parsley.
4. In a jar add olive oil, vinegar, salt,... - 50.5755
Zucchini White Bean Salad
1. In a salad bowl mix all the ingredients well.
2. In another bowl whisk the dressing ingredients and pour it on the salad.
3. Toss so that the ingredients mix well. Check to separate all the zucchini slices.
4. Stand the salad for many hours in the... - 50.4263
White Bean Salad
1. To prepare the beans, sort and wash them.
2. In a large Dutch oven place beans, cover with water 3 inches above them and bring to a boil for 5 minutes.
3. Remove from heat and let it stand with cover for 1 hour.
4. Drain beans and... - 50.0236
Corn And Black Bean Salad
1) In a large bowl, mix together corn, beans, bell pepper, green onions, red onion, garlic, tomato and jalapeno pepper.
2) Keep the corn mixture aside for use.
3) For preparation of dressing : In a jar with a tight-fitting lid, mix together Italian... - 49.5126
Broccoli Garbanzo Bean Salad
1) In a colander, place garbanzo beans.
2) Rinse the under cold rap water for 1 minute.
3) Allow the beans to drain for 1 minute.
4) In a small bowl, add vinegar and next 7 ingredients.
5) Stir well to mix altogether. Place aside.
6) In... - 49.4781
Potato Salad With Fresh Green Beans
String green beans, sprinkle with salt, wrap and then heat in the Microwave Oven 2 minutes.
Wash and dice.
Place a paper towel in a glass bowl, place bacon on it, cover with a paper towel and cook 2 minutes, 30 seconds.
Remove paper towels and bacon and leave... - 48.9044
Cold Bean Salad
To make the dressing: In a medium bowl, whisk together the apple juice, vinegar, lemon juice, basil, mustard, oil, and garlic.
Season with the salt and pepper.
To make the salad: Place the green beans, wax beans, and water in a large microwave-safe... - 48.8537
Florentine Puffs With Mixed Bean Salad
1. Preheat the oven to 220 degrees centigrade.
2. Wash the spinach, remove the stalks and put in a saucepan with just the water that clings to the leaves. Cover and cook for 3 minutes, shaking the pan frequently.
3. On a lightly floured surface,... - 48.8504
Three Bean Salad Vinaigrette
1) In the bottom portion of an ovenproof steamer, add 1/2 cup of water.
2) Now, keep the top portion of the steamer over water.
3) In this, arrange the green beans.
4) With a lid, cover the steamer.
5) On high power, microwave the beans for 4... - 48.828
Marinated Bean Salad
1. In a saucepan, add the sugar and salt to vinegar.
2. Heat on a low flame, stirring until the sugar dissolves in the vinegar.
3. In a large glass salad bowl, combine all the beans, the onion and pepper. Toss to mix.
4. Pour the oil, vinegar syrup... - 48.6371
Brown Rice And Bean Salad
1) Separately rinse the rice and beans under running cold water.
3) In a pan, heat butter and add the shallots.
4) Stirring occasionally, gently cook for 5 minutes.
5) Mix in the rice.
6) Pour in boiling water, 1 teaspoon... - 48.4886
1) Cover beans with boiled water and keep aside for a whole night.
2) On the following day, soften the beans by steaming them for about 45 minutes. Else cook in soaking liquor under pressure for 15 minutes.
3) Drain the excess liquor and... - 48.3122
Marinated Turkey Bean Salad
1. To make the salad dressing, in jar with a lid, combine the dressing ingredients.
2. Close and shake vigorously to blend well.
3. In a large bowl, combine the turkey with other salad ingredients.
4. Pour the dressing over the salad and toss well to... - 48.0398
Tomato Bean Salad
1. In a saucepan boil salted water and cook green beans and limas separately as directed on packages.
2. Drain out as soon as it is tender and rinse under cold water. Drain well.
3. In a bowl mix beans and limas.
4. Peel and halve tomatoes. Squeeze to... - 47.9371
Napoleon's Bean Salad
1 Throughly drain the beans.
2 In a large pan or casserole, put the drained beans.
3 Add in the onion and carrot quarters, bouquet garni.
5 Generously sprinkle with black pepper.
6 Pour water, sufficient enough to cover.
7 Simmer... - 47.8347
Any Bean Salad
1) Drain off the liquid from the beans and reserve in a measuring cup.
2) Add water to make it 1/2 cup, if required.
3) In a bowl, combine beans, green peppers, pimiento and onion.
4) In another bowl, add oil, vinegar, sugar, salt,... - 47.7749
Kidney Bean Salad
Crush garlic in bowl.
Add vinegar and let stand for 15 minutes.
Add remaining ingredients.
Beat until blended.
Pour over drained red kidney beans.
Cover and chill for several hours, stirring occasionally.
Serve on lettuce and... - 47.7182
Bean Salad Vinaigrette
1) To prepare Vinaigrette Dressing, in a jar with tight-fitting lid add all ingredients. Shake vigorously.
2) Refrigerate the dressing until ready to use.
3) Shake again before using.
4) In a large bowl, mix vinaigrette dressing with chick peas,... - 47.6253
Sprout Green Bean Salad
This Sprout Green Bean Salad is not only very tasty but energizing too ! Just try this irresistibly seasoned bean assortment for breakfast or as an accompaniment to rice, bread, pasta or meat. Your suggestions for this Sprout Green Bean Salad are welcome ! - 47.305
Green Bean Salad With Chicken Livers
Top and tail the green beans and cut into 1 inch (2.5 cm) lengths.
Rinse and put on a dish with 1/4 cup (3 tablespoons) of water.
Sprinkle with garlic powder, salt and pepper.
Cover and microwave on HIGH for 6 minutes.
Take care not to over cook, the beans... - 47.1114
Mixed Bean Salad
1)Halve the dwarf beans and cook until tender for about 8 minutes in salted water. Drain, rinse under cold water and drain once again.
2)Cut bell peppers into halves and place them on broil racks or grill racks with their cut sides facing down.... - 47.1089
Barbecued Bean Salad
Barbeque Bean Salad is an amazingly delicious recipe. Try this tempting and alluring Barbeque Bean Salad; I am sure you will always want to have it in your coming parties! - 47.0988
All Beans Salad
1) Take a saucepan and combine together the first three ingredients.
2) Bring the mixture to a boil. Boil for about 1 minute and then set aside to cool.
3) Take a salad bowl and combine together all the other ingredients.
4) Pour the prepared vinegar... - 47.0963
3 Bean Salad
1) Drain the cans of green beans, waxed beans and kidney beans.
2) Combine them in a large bowl and refrigerate.
3) Into the blender, add in the vinegar, salad oil, water, sweet pickles, green onions, celery stalks, pepper, sugar and salt.
4) Use the... - 47.0045
Chicken With Black Bean Salad And Cumin Vinaigrette
1. Get the grill ready or get the boiler on heater mode.
2. Wash beans properly and rinse them thoroughly.
3. Take a medium saucepan, and put together beans, onions, salt and 6 cup of cold water and let them boil.
4. Now reduce the heat... - 46.8962
Three Bean Salad
1. In a 2 1/2 quart glass casserole, take bacon. Microwave it on high for 3-4 minutes. Stir it once after 2 minutes.
2. Keep aside drippings and drain cooked bacon on paper towel.
3. Add to the drippings, sugar, cornstarch, salt, pepper, and... - 46.8537
Butter Bean Salad
1) Cut all the vegetables as desired.
2) In a medium bowl, combine all the ingredeints.
3) Toss the vegetables well to coat them well in the dressing.
4) Keep the salad to chill.
5) Serve the chilled butter bean salad as side... - 46.8094
Pickled Three Bean Salad
Wash beans; trim ends; cut into 1 1/2-inch pieces.
Shell lima beans.
Combine beans, celery, onion and pepper in a large sauce pot.
Cover with boiling water; cook 7 to 8 minutes.
Bring sugar, vinegar, water, mustard seed, celery seed and salt to a... - 46.7584
Mushroom And Green Bean Salad
1) In a small bowl, mix together shallots, mayonnaise, lemon juice, oil and mustard.
2) Snap off the edges of beans and cut them into 1-1/ 2-inch lengths.
3) Cover them with water and cook on top of the stove, or add 3 tablespoons water... - 46.6177
Alice's Super Layers
1) In a large flat serving dish with a rim, spread the yogurt evenly at the bottom, spoon on guacamole and sprinkle with the chili powder.
2) In a food processor bowl attached with a metal blade, process the kidney beans until it... - 46.526
Prepare dressing by mixing wine vinegar, sugar, Crisco, salt, pepper, garlic salt and pepper sauce, if desired.
Drain the vegetables very well and place in casserole.
Pour dressing over mixed vegetables.
Refrigerate for 12 hours.
Garnish with... - 46.3585
Warm String Bean Salad
1) in a small bowl, stir in vinegar and lemon juice. Add mustard, salt and pepper to taste; then pour in the oil in a thin stream. Whisk the mixture to blend. Add the garlic and place aside, covered.
2) In a large pot of boiling salted... - 46.3443
White Bean Salad Vinaigrette
1) In a food processor bowl with a slicing disc, process the carrots and celery until sliced.
2) In a skillet, saute the carrots and celery in heated oil over a medium-high heat for 5-7 minutes until tender.
3) Turn off the heat, add Vegit... - 46.3152
Four Bean Salad
This four bean salad is a lemony pepper and bean salad recipe. Made with cooked beans and broiled peppers, the four bean salad is tossed with lemon juice and olive oil with parsley for flavor. Chilled and tossed to serve, it is nutritious and healthy. - 46.3093
Pinto Bean Salad
1) In a colander, place the beans and wash under cold water for about 1 minute. Set the colander aside and let the beans drain for 1 minute.
2) In a large bowl, combine together the beans, lettuce, celery, onion and pepper and ser aside.
3) In a jar,... - 46.2975
Jellied Green Bean Salad
1) In a saucepan, soak the gelatine in ½ cup of water.
2) Add the onion flakes.
3) Simmer the gelatine mixture, stirring constantly for 3 minutes or until gelatine dissolves.
4) Pour the remaining water, vinegar, sweetener and salt.
5)... - 46.1166
Garbanzo Bean Salad
Sort and wash beans.
In a large heavy saucepan place beans.
Add enough water to cover by 2 inches.
Let stand overnight.
Add water to cover.
Bring to a boil over medium-high heat; reduce heat.
Simmer for 1 hour or until beans are tender.
Drain... - 46.0685
Trout Beetroot And Bean Salad
1. In a saucepan boil water.
2. Add the green beans and blanch for 3 minutes, until just tender-crisp
3. Drain in a colander and refresh under cold tap water. Set aside to drain
4. In a jar with a screw on lid, combine vinegar and seasonings. Close... - 46.0317
White Bean Salad With Sweet And Creamy Mustard Dressing
Day 1: Add enough water to the beans to cover them by 3 or 4 inches, and soak overnight in the refrigerator.
As the beans absorb the water, they will more than double in volume.
Day 2: Combine the seasoning mix ingredients in a small bowl.
Place all of the... - 45.7957
Cold Pea And Mint Soup With A Broad Bean Salad
In a saucepan, bring the vegetable stock to the boil.
In a separate saucepan, cook the garlic and spring onions in the vegetable oil until the onion is soft but not brown.
Add the peas and sugar, then add the boiling stock.
Cook for 12 minutes if you are... - 45.7895
1. In a bowl, mix together onion, mustard, salt and freshly ground pepper, lemon juice, vinegar, parsley and crushed garlic.
2. Pour in oil and mix well.
3. Drain beans and stir in dressing. Toss with the dressing to coat evenly.
4. Cover the dish and... - 45.6928
Miner's Corn And Kidney Bean Salad
1) In a bowl, add the kidney beans, corn, chopped onion and green pepper.
Mix well and keep aside.
2) In a saucepan, add vinegar, water, sugar, red pepper. Let the mixture come to a boil.
3) Continue cooking for 1 more minute.
4) Take the saucepan off... - 45.6793
Prawns With Corn And Black Bean Salad
Rinse prawns and pat dry.
In a small bowl, combine ingredients for Honey-Lime Marinade.
Pour 1/3 cup (80 ml) of the marinade into a large heavy-duty plastic food bag or nonreactive bowl; set aside remaining marinade.
Add prawns and seal bag (or cover... - 45.6761
Hot Three Bean Salad
Place lima beans in a 2-quarr casserole; add water.
Cover with wax paper, and microwave at HIGH for 10 minutes, stirring after 5 minutes.
Add green beans,- cover and microwave at HIGH for 6 minutes or until green beans are crisp-tender.
Return beans to... - 45.5649
Marinated Rice And Bean Salad
1) Arrange all the cooking utensils and the needed ingredients.
2) In the cooking utensil, cook the rice and keep it aside.
3) Cut the green beans in equal pieces and steam them until tender and set... - 45.4795
Marinated Black Bean Salad
1.Take a medium mixing bowl (make sure that it is not an aluminium bowl) and mix together lettuce, sour cream to combine well.
2.Wrap using plastic wrap and place in refrigerator overnight or for 3 hours minimum for flavors to infuse
3.Take a... - 45.4602
Personally, I think that this Bean Salad is the best in the world. That is why I am excited about sharing this with you. Beans is one of the few ingredients I like to include in my daily cooking and this is my comfort recipe that I usually prepare using it.... - 45.4255
Marinated Kidney Bean Salad
Soak beans overnight.
Cook until soft ("Cooking Beans").
Combine cooked kidney beans, celery, pepper, parsley and scallions in a large bowl.
Combine oil, vinegar, molasses and tamari in a jar; shake with lid on.
Pour dressing over bean mixture.
Allow to... - 45.3252
Four Bean Salad
1 In a large bowl, add the first 8 ingredients.
2 Toss gently.
3 In a jar, add the next 8 ingredients.
4 Cover tightly, shaking vigorously.
5 Pour the marinade over vegetables, tossing gently.
6 Cover and place in the refrigerator.
7 ... - 45.2687
Four Bean Salad
1) In a colander empty cans of beans. Rinse and drain.
2) Remove the loose skins from garbanzo beans.
3) In a bowl place beans, onion and green pepper.
4) Prepare the dressing in a bowl.
5) Add remaining ingredients and stir until... - 45.069
Napoleon's Bean Salad
1. Preheat the oven to 275°-300°F.
2. Add beans to the 1 quart rapidly boiling water. Boil them rapidly for another 2 minutes.
3. When done remove the pan from heat and allow the beans to soak in water for about an hour.
4. Drain... - 45.0565
Hot Bean Salad
1. In a large bowl, combine all ingredients for the marinade and whisk with a fork.
2. Toss beans and onions in the dressing.
3. Cover the bowl and refrigerator overnight or a day in advance. The longer you marinate the beans the better the flavor.... - 45.0306
Green Bean And Benne Salad
1) In a small dry skillet, add sesame seeds.
2) Place over moderate heat to roast the sesame seed, stirring frequently, until golden brown, about 5 minutes. Place aside.
3) In a large pot of rapidly boiling water, add green beans to cook for 3 to 5... - 45.0065
Sweet Three Bean Salad
Mix together sugar, salt, pepper, oil and vinegar.
Pour over drained beans.
Add chopped onion, pepper and celery.
Refrigerate at least overnight.
Serve well drained.
Flavor improves after 3 or 4 days.
Serves 12. - 44.9394
Chili Bean Salad
1 In a small saucepan, heat chili powder in olive oil or vegetable oil for about 2 minutes to develop flavor; remove from the heat. Stir in vinegar, sugar, and salt; stir into drained beans in a large bowl and let stand for about 30 minutes to... - 44.6864
Tangy Rice And Bean Salad
1. In a sieve, rinse the rice completely till the water runs clear
2. In a separate pan, boil the rice with water for fifteen minutes till the rice grains are just tender.
3. Use a sieve to drain the cooked rice. Then rinse the rice with cool water to... - 44.5342
Mixed Bean Salad Jackets
1) Heat an oven.
2) In the oven, set the potatoes for baking.
3) Once the potatoes are cooked, cut out their tops.
4) Next, scoop out the fleshy part of each potato.
5) Add a blob of butter.
6) Sprinkle little black pepper.
7) Mash the... - 44.437
Pea And Soya Bean Salad With Fresh Dill
1. In a pot, boil water with a little salt.
2. Add the peas and soya beans in the boiling water and cook for 3-4 minutes until just tender.
3. Drainthe water, then run the peas and soya beans under cold water until completely cooled.
4. To... - 44.3966
Navy Bean Salad
Wash and sort navy beans.
Soak in enough water to cover overnight.
Heat to boiling, then reduce heat; simmer until tender (about 1 1/2 hours).
Mix vegetables with cooled beans.
Combine the liquid ingredients in a covered jar or blender and blend... - 44.3755
Eggplant And Green Bean Salad
Once peeled, slice the eggplants it into rounds.
Salt both sides and stand the slices in a colander to drain for 30 minutes.
Rinse the slices, squeeze out the moisture, and pat them dry.
Cut the eggplant into strips.
After snipping off their ends, cut the... - 44.31
Bean Vegetable Salad
1) For the dressing, in a bowl, add the mayonnaise, lemon juice, tuna, parsley, Tabasco, and garlic in a food processor and blend till smooth.
2) Stir in the chives, and salt and pepper.
3) Place all the beans in a colander and wash under running cold... - 44.2716
Chicken And Black Bean Salad
1. Preheat the oven to 450Â°F.
2. In small bowl, make dressing by whisking together oil, vinegar, honey, cumin and pepper.
3. Over a double sheet of aluminum foil with edges turned up all around, place the chicken spooning over with 2... - 44.2492
Drain beans and place in large saucepan.
Add carrot, 1 chopped onion, celery seed, bay leaves, basil and parsley.
Pour in enough water to cover by 2 in (5 cm).
Partially cover and cook 1 1/2 hours, skimming as necessary during cooking.
Drain beans and... - 44.1742
Baby Lima Bean Salad
Cook lima beans following package directions until tender.
Drain and plunge into cold water; drain again.
Cook bacon in frying pan until crisp, lift out, drain and crumble.
Set aside 1 Tbsp.
Add remaining bacon to lima beans.
Stir in celery, carrots, green... - 44.1257
Bean Salad Recipes By Category