- » Bean Rice Burger
Bean Rice Burger Recipes
Enjoy our collection of bean rice burger recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for bean rice burger recipes.
Soy Rice Burgers
1. Grind the soybeans, using the coarse blade of the meat grinder. Mix the soybeans with the other ingredients, with the exception of the wheat germ and bread slices.
2. Form into 4 burgers. Coat with the wheat germ.
3. Broil over a charcoal fire, or under... - 30.5203
Bean And Rice Burgers
Blend together soup and 2/3 cup water.
Combine 1/2 cup of the soup mixture with the egg; stir in uncooked rice, wheat germ, onion, garlic salt, seasoned pepper, and chili powder.
Add meat; mix well.
Shape into six patties.
In skillet, brown patties on both... - 39.0249
Black Bean Burger
1. In a pot over medium heat, add and combine black beans with onion, garlic and bacon slices. Pour water and mix well. Cook this covered for 2 hours.
2. In a bowl, add 2 cups of the cooked black beans mixture, cooked rice, green... - 106.094
Gluten And Nut Free Mini Bean Burgers
1. In a bowl mash and mix together with the help of potato masher pinto beans, rice, corn and shredded carrot (after squeezing out extra water).
2. Then mix in red onion, yellow bell pepper, coriander, salt, curry powder, minced garlic, brown sugar and... - 107.108
Mushroom And Black Eye Pea Burger
Healthy and delicious this burger is long on flavor and texture, Try this pattie on a bun, as a side to mashed potatoes or with savory rice and a light salad. - 123.922
White Bean Burger
While Toni is on holiday, our senior kitchen correspondent steps in to make a delicious veggie burger.
Great as a breakfast pattie and at lunch or dinner, too. Serve this with a little Sambal Oelek and some vegan ketchup and be ready to get hooked! - 129.04
Bean & Grain Burgers
In a skillet, saute onion in 2 tablespoons vegetable oil until soft.
Coarsely mash chickpeas with a potato masher or process lightly in a food processor. Combine chickpeas, dry oats, tahini, tamari or soy sauce and garlic in a bowl. Mix thoroughly.
Stir... - 34.3038
Veggie Burgers With Kids
Twins Tristin and Tyler are making healthy snacks with some fun chefs and foodie personalities! First up, learn how to mash and munch on mini veggie sliders! - 127.886
1. Preheat the oven at 350°.
2. In a bowl mix all ingredients and form into 6 patties.
3. Bake in the preheated oven about 45 minutes until brown.
4. Serve with favorite hamburger condiments. - 38.5163
Process the onion, using the fast pulse, until it's in small but still discernible pieces.
Heat half of the oil in a medium-sized skillet over high heat and cook the onion and curry powder for 3 minutes.
Add the beans, raisins, parsley, lemon juice and cooked... - 40.5781
Fresh Garden Burger
If fresh foods are your obsession, then you must surely try garden burger. Garden burger is a burger made of fresh veggies like onions, mushrooms, garlic, bacon and seasoning. If you are curious already, try the recipe today! - 123.529
My wife likes this Soy Burger recipe. Whenever my son gets annoyed, my wife uses this Soy Burger to delight him. The interesting fact about this dish is that the very mention of it delights my son. So this dish brings joy to my home.Try this Soy Burger recipe... - 49.6401
Veggie Masala Burger
This is the best-tasting veggie burger I have ever eaten! The spice and veggie combination gives a wonderful flavor and terrific texture. - 45.9997
1. Spray the grill rack with nonstick spray; prepare the grill for medium-hot fire.
2. Combine the mushrooms, rice, onion, and beans in a food processor and pulse until finely chopped.Transfer the mixture to a bowl. Add the carrot, mozzarella, Parmesan, egg... - 32.5873
Curried French Beans & Canned Beans For Two Dinners
If you thought French beans are only for dieters, you are wrong! French beans can be prepared as excellent curry and can be used as a topping for burger patty. French beans presented and cooked in an innovative way by Bhal Dave. Surprise your friends and... - 74.3502
1. Heat shortening in a small skillet over a high flame and sauté the beef until browned.
2. In a slow-cooker or a crock pot combine beef, beans, vegetables, spices and seasonings.
3. Stir in water and vinegar and mix well
4. Cover the pot with its... - 42.1667
Relleno De Papa Patties / Stuffed Potato Patties
How about some beef stuffed potato patties for the day? This Puerto Rican dish is a good appetizer to be had for a snack. Let Vicki show you how to get these going. See the video for more! - 105.4
Quick Fixing Of Six Meals Using Simple Ingredients
When stuck for ideas on what to eat on hungry evenings, these quick-fixes are likely to bail you out. Chef Bhal Dave prepares not one, not two, but six different meals using easily available, simple, homemade ingredients. Choose your favorite dish and get... - 79.7178
Best Garlic Mashed Potatoes Recipe
This best garlic mashed potatoes recipe is not a meal in itself, but is wonderful served along with a veggie burger or a bean salad. Making healthy vegan recipes like this are crucial to satisfying the people you hope to win over to a vegan diet. Men are... - 31.6273