- » Bean Pork Chili
Bean Pork Chili Recipes
Enjoy our collection of bean pork chili recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for bean pork chili recipes.
Combine all ingredients in a saucepan and simmer until hot.
Or, bake at 45 minutes at 350Â° F. - 18.6638
Black Bean Chili With Pork
1) In a slow cooker, add the pork, beans, bell pepper, tomato, onion, garlic, cumin, chili powder, salt and tomato sauce; stir well.
2) Cook covered on LOW for about 8-9 hrs.
3) Spoon into the ... - 34.2584
Grandpa Snub Chili
Grandpa snub chili is a pork chili prepared with pinto beans and vegetables. Flavored with a medley of spiced like garlic, chili powder, paprika with a dash of tabasco for taste, the grandpa chili is simmered to a finish and can be served over rice or with... - 45.325
Pork And Garbanzo Bean Chili
1. Place whole tomatoes in a blender or food processor; process until pureed. Set aside.
2. Heat oil in a Dutch oven over medium-high heat. Add pork, and cook 5 minutes or until browned, stirring occasionally. Stir in onion, jalapeiio pepper, and garlic; cook... - 32.1714
Slow Cooker Black Bean Chili
1) In a slow cooker, combine together all the ingredients except for the sour cream.
2) Cover the cooker and cook over low heat for 6 to 8 hours, or till the pork is tender.
3) Use sour cream to garnish individual servings.
4) Serve hot. - 39.5104
Chili And Bean Dip
Chili And Bean Dip has an unlikely taste. The cup pork and beans and tomatoes sauce gives the Chili And Bean Dip a grand taste. Chili And Bean Dip is inspired by restaurants universally. Must catch it. - 25.4784
Slow Cooker Black Bean Chili
Tender pork and chunky salsa give this amazing chili a delightful flavor. Best of all, it's made in a slow cooker! - 127.02
Chili Spaghetti Dinner
In saucepan cook sausage, onion, and carrot till meat is browned.
Drain off fat.
Stir in tomato juice, kidney beans, salt, chili powder, and pepper.
Place uncooked spaghetti in a 1-quart casserole; stir in meat mixture.
Bake at 375° till spaghetti is tender,... - 35.6716
No-cook Summer Chili
Slice the jalapeno pepper in half lengthwise, wearing rubber gloves.
Remove and discard seeds.
Combine the jalapeno pepper, undrained pork and beans, corn, white beans, black beans, tomatoes and chili powder in a large bowl; mix well.
Sprinkle... - 37.4725
Chili Con Came With Beans
Brown meat in 3 tablespoons lard in a large skillet.
Add broth; cover and cook 30 minutes.
Add salt, chili powder, and garlic; mix.
Cook covered until meat is tender (about 1 hour).
Meanwhile, heat 2 tablespoons lard in a skillet.
Add onion and tomato; mix... - 42.3489
Chili Barbecued Pork
1. Mix chilies, salt and cumin in small bowl. Stir in oil and lime juice to make smooth paste. Stir in garlic.
2. Butterfly pork by cutting lengthwise about 2/3 of the way through, leaving meat in one piece; spread meat flat. Cut tenderloin crosswise into 8... - 36.7138
Pork Chili Verde
1. In a medium (2- quart) microwave casserole or dish, combine onion and garlic.
2. Cover dish with plastic wrap
3. Microwave at HIGH for 2 minutes until onion is limp
4. Stir in the remaining ingredients and mix.
5. Cover dish with plastic wrap and... - 41.7935
Chili With Pork
Brown pork in a heavy skillet.
Stir in flour and chili powder.
Add remaining seasonings, sauce, and water.
Bring to boiling; cover and simmer about 2 hours.
Serve with cooked rice and mexican beans if desired. - 36.7314
Chili Beans And Chili Con Carne
Pour a little oil into a heavy-based pan and cook the onion, pepper, garlic and tomato puree until the onion and pepper are well softened.
Stir in the beans, then flavour with chili; if you are serving the beans without the addition of meat you may find that... - 43.1453
Chili Beef And Beans
In large saucepan, brown beef and cook onion, combined with garlic and chili powder, until tender (use shortening if necessary); stir to separate meat.
Add remaining ingredients.
Bring to boil; reduce heat.
Simmer 10 minutes; stir occasionally. - 26.6223
Cheese And Chili Beans
1. Saute bacon in skillet, over low heat, until crisp.
2. Remove, and crumble.
3. Pour off all but 2 tablespoons fat. In hot fat, saute onion until golden—about 3 minutes.
4. Stir in pork and beans, cheese, chili sauce, chili powder, and bacon.
5. Heat just... - 31.6883
Super Bowl Chili
Super Bowl Chili is a mouth watering recipe which you would surely want to get to your guests attention. This great tasting and easy to prepare recipe will surely tempt you to serve to your loved ones. So make sure you dish out this Super Bowl Chili and let... - 42.8934
Baked Bean Chili
In a 2-quart casserole crumble ground beef.
Add onion and green pepper.
Micro-cook, covered, till meat is brown, about 3 to 4 minutes, stirring twice to break up meat.
Drain off excess fat.
Stir in undrained beans, tomatoes, chili sauce, water, chili powder,... - 38.1655
Picante Pork Chili
Cook onion, bell pepper, garlic and pork in 3-quart saucepan over medium heat, stirring frequently, until pork is no longer pink; drain if ecessary.
Stir in remaining ingredients, breaking up tomatoes.
Cover and simmer 10 minutes. - 29.7811
Chili And Bean Dip
Chili And Bean Dip is easy to make. The Chilli powder gives the Chili And Bean Dip a firey taste. - 26.561
Video 5 Home Canning Whole Meals; Chili And Stew And Meat Sauces
This video showing making and canning chili stews or meat sauces is such a life savior as it shows how you can prepare these dishes in bulk quantities and keep it for a long long time. A perfect choice for inviting guests over and having a feast without... - 93.0245
Pork Chili With Pintos
Trim fat from pork; sprinkle roast with pepper and paprika.
Coat a large Dutch oven with cooking spray; add oil.
Place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add pork, and cook until browned on all sides.
Drain and pat dry with paper towels.
Wipe drippings from... - 43.2156
1. Place a large skillet or Dutch oven over medium-high flame and cook ground pork or crumbled pork sausage in it until no pink remains, stirring occasionally.
2. When Pork is cooked thoroughly, drain excess fat and add canned tomatoes. Mix well.
3.... - 0
Black Bean Chili
For the beans: In a 5-quart Dutch oven or stockpot, bring the beans and water to a boil over high heat.
Reduce the heat, cover, and simmer 45 minutes, adding more water if necessary to cover the beans.
Strain, reserving 2 cups cooking liquid, adding water if... - 45.3323
Trippel Beer Infused Pulled Pork Chili
1. In a 6 quart Crock-pot, add yellow onion, sweet onion, whole peeled tomatoes, diced tomatoes, and fire roasted tomatoes.
2. Drop tomato sauce, green bell pepper, red bell pepper, and all purpose rub in it.
3. Throw cumin, oregano, brown... - 92.3319
Chili Pork Spareribs
1. Preheat the oven to gas mark 4, 350°F, 180°C.
2. In a deep fat fryer (or a wok), deep fry the spare ribs until brown and crisp and drain them on paper towel.
3. In a large pot put all the sauce ingredients and bring it to a boil and... - 45.3558
Fry ground venison and sausage until lightly browned.
Stir and brown.
Add remaining ingredients except beans.
Cover and cook slowly 1 hour.
Add beans and heat additional 10 minutes. - 32.0796
Pork And Green Chile Chili
Trim fat from pork; cut pork into 1-inch cubes.
Coat a large Dutch oven with cooking spray, and place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add pork and celery; cook, stirring constantly, until pork is browned and celery is tender.
Remove from Dutch oven; wipe... - 42.771
Chili Con Carne With Beef And Pork
If dried pinto (or red) beans are used instead of canned ones, wash and soak them overnight; then cook them slowly until tender, about 2 hours.
Brown meat in hot lard in a Dutch oven or heavy saucepot; add broth; cover and cook gently until meat is about half... - 40.8409
Pork Tomatillo Chili
1. In a large skillet, heat the oil until hot. Add half of the pork cubes and cook over medium-high heat, stirring often, until the pork is well browned all over, 6 to 8 minutes. (Cover skillet as necessary.) Season with salt and pepper to taste. Turn the... - 32.7982
Mexican Pork Chili Verde
Pork develops interesting texture and flavors when cooked in Mexican style. Watch the video showing how to make chili verde with pork, lots of vegetables and seasonings. Great taste and texture! - 109.255
Pork Chili Con Carne
Combine first 3 ingredients in large kettle and saute slowly about 10 minutes, stirring often.
Add remaining ingredients except crackers, and simmer, covered, about 10 minutes longer. - 28.0983
Pork And Beef Chili
1. Heat oil in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add onion and cook until almost tender, about 3 minutes. Add beef and pork and cook until no longer pink, about 8 minutes. Drain off excess fat.
2. Stir in chili powder, jalapenos, cumin, and oregano to coat... - 33.9065
Pork Chili Verde
1. In a 3 1/2-quart electric slow cooker, toss the pork with the flour until evenly coated. Stir in the water, cumin, chili powder, oregano, garlic pepper, seasoned salt, onions, and half of the chile strips. Mix well.
2. Cover and cook on the low heat... - 33.8644
Melt the butter with the oil in a saucepan.
Add the onions and fry until they are golden brown.
Stir in the green pepper and pork cubes and fry until the pork cubes are browned on all sides.
Cover and cook gently for 35 minutes.
Stir in the soup (undiluted),... - 39.9324
Spicy Pineapple Pork Chili
1. In a 3 1/2-quart electric slow cooker, combine the pork, beans, hot water, tomatoes with their liquid, tomato paste, juice drained from the pineapple chunks, chiles, onion, chili powder, cumin, and garlic powder. Mix well.
2. Cover and cook on the low heat... - 30.8305
Green Chili Pork Stew
Cut pork into 1-in.cubes; brown in oil in a soup kettle or Dutch oven over medium heat.
Add onion and garlic; saute for 3-5 minutes.
Add water, tomatoes, chilies, potatoes and seasonings; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 45... - 36.748
How To Make Chili Colorado
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Soak the anchovy chillies in hot water for 20 min.
3. In a blender take the soaked chillies, pour 1 cup of the hot chilli tea (soaked water) and blend till smooth. Strain it into a bowl and keep the chilli... - 85.2222
Green Chili With White Beans
Thinly slice bell peppers crosswise.
Heat oil in a 10-to 12-quart pan over medium-high heat; add bell peppers, onions, garlic, and cumin.
Cook, stirring, until onions are soft, about 5 minutes.
Mix in tomatillos (break up with a spoon) and their liquid,... - 42.5591
Four Bean Meaty Chili
Brown beef, pork, and onion; place in large kettle.
Add all the rest of ingredients.
If very thick, add water and tomato juice; simmer several hours until flavors are blended and meat is tender. - 33.5183
Red Bean Chili Con Carne
Soak 14 oz. red beans overnight covered in water.
Add 2 1/2 pints warm water, 2 strips salt pork and 1 teaspoon salt.
Cook slowly for at least 2 hours until done.
Heat 1/8 pint olive oil.
Add 4 chopped onions, 2 cloves crushed garlic.
Cook until... - 45.2835
Big Pot O’ Chili
Savory, hot chili – make it as spicy or as mild as you like. This one bulks up the veggies and uses turkey and very lean ground beef so it comes in at a low calorie count for a good sized portion. For 400 calories you can have a huge portion ! Try making... - 35.8168
Bean Threads With Minced Pork
Place bean threads and dried mushrooms in separate bowls.
Cover each with hot water.
Let stand 30 minutes; drain.
Cut bean threads into 4-inch pieces.
Squeeze out excess water from mushrooms.
Cut off and discard stems; cut caps into thin slices.2.
Cut chili... - 42.868
Microwave Baked Pork And Beans
Combine onion, bacon, and seasonings in a 2-quart casserole.
Cover with paper towel.
Microwave at HIGH 5 minutes.
Stir in remaining ingredients.
Microwave at MEDIUM-HIGH 12 to 13 minutes.
Stir once during microwaving.
Let stand, covered with paper towel, 2 to... - 33.5984
Baked Pork Tenderloin With Mixed Beans
It has never been so easy to whip up a delicious gourmet dish! This gorgeously delicious recipe for Baked Pork Tenderloin with Mixed Beans is sure to win many stomach. Give this Baked Pork Tenderloin with Mixed Beans a try and let your guests envy you! - 51.6054
Pork And Beans Mexican Style
The pork and beans mexican style is a peppy and spicy mexican recipe for pork along with pinto or kidney beans. Cooked as a stew along with the flavors of tomatoes, oregano, chili powder and cumin, the pork and beans mexican style is very filling and has the... - 44.1112
Thai Phad Phet Sator
The combination of pork and green beans is quite delicious and it is also a rich source of vegetable and non-veg protein and fiber. It can be served as a regular meal, with plain steaming rice. And the chef is here to make your job easy! - 107.449
Soy Chili Con Carne
Pick over, wash, and soak soy beans overnight in cold water to cover.
In the morning, add enough more water to cover the beans, then cook, covered, until tender—about 3 hrs., adding boiling water, if necessary.
Drain (save bean liquid and use in... - 38.4972
Rio Grande Sausage Chili
Separate pork sausages in small pieces; brown in Dutch oven.
Pour off drippings; salt meat.
Add kidney beans, corn, tomato sauce, tomato paste, water, onion and chili powder; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat; cover and cook slowly 30 minutes, stirring... - 38.2373
Dry Fried Green Beans With Minced Pork
Soak shrimp in warm water to cover for 30 minutes; drain.
Coarsely chop shrimp and set aside.
Combine sauce ingredients in a small bowl and set aside.
Set wok in a ring stand and add oil to a depth of about 2 inches.
Over high heat, bring oil to 360°F.
Add... - 42.9602
My Dynamite. All Time Favorite Chili
Heat the oil in a very large skillet or dutch oven over medium heat.
Stir in the onion, garlic, chile pepper, and cook, stirring occasionally, until the onion is tender, about 5 minutes.
Add the cubed and ground meat, and continue cooking until the meat is no... - 41.841
Spicy Hot Chili
1. In a saucepan cook together meat, onion, and garlic till meat is browned; drain off the fat
2. In the same saucepan, combine together the un-drained tomatoes, beans, tomato juice, chili peppers, Worcestershire, paprika, sugar, salt, oregano, cumin,... - 41.1782
Chili Cornbread Dinner
1. Preheat the oven to 450°F.
2. Spray an 11x7-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
3. Cut hot dogs in half length-wise.
4. In a saucepan, place chili- beans and heat through but do not boil; pour into the baking dish.
5.... - 37.6069
Sweet N Snappy Chili
In a Dutch oven or soup kettle, cook pork until no longer pink; drain.
Remove and set aside.
In the same kettle, saute celery, onion, green pepper and garlic until vegetables are tender; drain.
Add pork and remaining ingredients; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat;... - 34.7489
Chili Con Carne
Chili Con Carne is a unique and sumptuous dish. This dish is perfect for your dinner parties or even an informal get together at home. I am sure you will get hooked to this Chili Con Carne recipe. - 28.4004
Dry Fried Green Beans With Minced Pork
Preparation Soak shrimp in warm water to cover for 30 minutes; drain.
Coarsely chop shrimp and set aside.
Combine sauce ingredients in a small bowl and set aside.
Cooking Set wok in a ring stand and add oil to a depth of about 2 inches.
Over high heat, bring... - 38.0574
Pork Chops In Bean Sauce
1) In a skillet, heat some oil and brown the pork chops, 5 minutes per side.
2) Sauté onion in the collecting liquid.
3) In a slow cooker, add in chops and spread over the sautéed onion.
4) Season with salt, garlic salt, and pepper..
5) In a small... - 41.8068
Microwaved Franks And Beans
Slice frankfurters into 1/4 inch rounds.
Place frankfurters, beans, pineapple, chili sauce and onions in a 2-quart, heat-resistant, non-metallic casserole.
Heat, covered, on roast for 10 minutes stirring after 5 minutes.
Allow to stand covered for 2 minutes - 26.491
Pork With Deep Fried Green Beans
1. Slice pork into 1/2" x 2" (1.5 cm x 5 cm) thin slices and marinate for 30 minutes.
2. Snap off ends of green beans and cut into 2" diagonal pieces. Dry beans and deep-fry in hot oil over high heat until beans begin to wrinkle . Remove and drain well.
3.... - 31.7582
Pork And Refried Bean Enchiladas
Combine filling ingredients in 2-qt casserole.
Cover; microwave at High 5 to 8 minutes, or until thoroughly heated, stirring after half the time.
Microwave butter at High 60 seconds in 1 1/2-qt casserole until melted.
Stir in flour and... - 44.227
Beans Sauerkraut And Wieners
1) Take a 2-quart casserole and place half of wieners cut into 1/4-inch slices in it.
2) Add pork and beans and chili sauce to this and stir well.
3) Cover and cook for 9 minutes.
4) Cut remaining wieners in half and arrange in the pattern of spokes... - 32.0527
Bean Curd With Soy Bean Milk
Bean Curd With Soybean Milk is a delicious pork dish that is perfect for your parties. I prepare this dish whenever a tasty and unique dish is required to complete a party spread! Try this amazing Bean Curd With Soybean Milk recipe. - 45.5124
Mexican Pinto Beans And Pork With Avocado
Mexican Pinto Beans And Pork With Avocado is a dish I prepare quiet often for my parties! The dish is simply delicious! You will love this Mexican Pinto Beans And Pork With Avocado recipe. - 46.4038
Mexican Bean Dip With Bacon
1. Place bacon pieces in 1 1/2-quart glass casserole.
2. Microwave on HIGH for 3 to 4 minutes or until crisp. Remove bacon pieces, set aside. Place beans in blender and blend until smooth. Pour into bacon drippings in 1 1/2-quart glass casserole. Stir in... - 31.1422
Stir Fried Pork With Pressed Bean Curd
I have yearned for a pork recipe that would wow my guests and this Stir Fried Pork With Pressed Bean Curd recipe is the one which fulfilled my dreams. I never knew pork and bean curd are a fantastic combo till I tried out this Stir Fried Pork With Pressed... - 41.7711
Spicy Pork And Bean Casserole
On rack in broiling pan broil pork cubes until rare; set aside.
In 1 1/2-quart saucepan heat oil; add onion and garlic and saute until onion is translucent.
Stir in pork cubes, green pepper, chili powder, and cumin; add tomato sauce, water, salt, and red... - 35.8264
Cowboy's Pork And Beans
Preheat the oven to 425°.
Cut the bacon into 1/2 inch pieces, discarding any bones.
Place in roasting pan with no extra fat.
Cook in the oven for about 20 minutes till crisp and golden.
Meanwhile, peel and finely chop the onion.
Heat the oil in a flameproof... - 42.0468
Pork Roast And Pinto Beans
1) In a slow cooker, soak the beans in water overnight.
2) Remove the beans and reserve the soaking water.
3) Place the roast in the bottom of the cooker.
4) Add in garlic, cumin, oregano, chili powder, green chilies , beans and their soaking water.... - 42.0854
Homemade Mexican Beef Chili
Want to learn how to cook the perfect Mexican chili at home? Then this video is just the thing for you. Watch now to know of a recipe that will yield a treat so yummy that your guests are not going to believe that it is home cooked. A word of warning though,... - 113.25
Pork Steaks And Beans
1. Cut the Pork Shoulder into 1-1/2" steaks, or have your butcher do it for you. Coat the pork steaks with pepper, garlic and salt or your favorite pork spices.
2. Sear the steaks and then place in a pan of bbq sauce opposite the hot coals.
3. Add the... - 104.781
Barbecued Lima Beans
Add lima beans to boiling water gradually so boiling will not stop.
Simmer 2 minutes.
Remove from heat; set aside 1 hour.
Add salt pork to lima beans in saucepan.
Cover and bring rapidily to boiling.
Simmer about 1 hour, stirring occasionally.
Cook onion,... - 42.0692
Completely soften beans as directed .
Simmer until softened.
Drain and place in crock pot; add tomatoes, green peppers, onions, garlic and parsley.
In a large skillet, saute the beef and pork for about 15 minutes to remove excess fat.
Drain and add meats to... - 39.093
Sausage And Beef Chili
In Dutch oven cook beef, sausage, and onion till meats are brown; drain off excess fat.
Stir in beans, undrained tomatoes, green pepper, celery, tomato paste, garlic, salt, and chili powder.
Cover; simmer 1 to 1 1/2 hours, stirring occasionally. - 33.3804
Pork And Bean Salad
Cut the rotated pork into strips and place in a large bowl.
Whisk together the salad dressing, ketchup, chili powder and cumin.
Toss with pork and set aside while preparing the remaining ingredients.
Toss together the beans, corn, tomato, green pepper, onion... - 36.6288
Bean Sprouts With Pork And Steamed Rice
Bean Sprouts With Pork And Steamed Rice makes a great main dish. The ingredients are easily available and provide a great deal of flavor to this dish. Bean Sprouts With Pork And Steamed Rice is a dish which should not be missed. I often make this sumptuous... - 48.4221
Lima Beans And Pork Sausage
In kettle combine with water and salt.
Bring to boiling and simmer 2 minutes; remove from heat.
Cover; let stand 1 hour.
Do not drain.
Return to boiling.
Cover;simmer till tender, 45 to 60 minutes.
Cook sausage till browned; drain.
Stir in... - 40.2248
Broccoli With Bean Curd And Pork
Drain bean curd and press between paper towels to remove moisture.
Slice into 1/4 inch cubes.
Remove tough stems from broccoli (reserve for other use) and cut florets into small pieces.
Mince garlic; shred ginger.
Heat oil in wok or large skillet over very... - 43.1882
Zesty Pork And Beans
Preheat oven to 350Â°.
In skillet, cook bacon until crisp.
Drain on paper towel, reserving 2 tablespoons drippings.
Combine the drippings with remaining ingredients in 1-quart casserole.
Sprinkle with crumbled bacon.
Bake, uncovered, 25 to 30 minutes or... - 34.5731
Spicy Red Pork And Bean Casserole
Cut the pork into 1 cm/1/2 inch pieces.
Chop the red peppers roughly and mix thoroughly with the rest of the ingredients in an ovenproof casserole.
Cover and cook at 150°C/300°F/Gas Mark 3, for 2-2 1/2 hours, stirring once or twice to make sure it isn't... - 30.2786
Make Spicy Stir-fried Pork And Long Beans
If you want to learn traditional Thai dishes, watch this video of Thai Stir Fried Pork with Long Beans. You will learn the traditional way of making this delicacy. The crunchy beans give this dish a nice texture. - 69.3931
Pork And Beans, Mexican Style
1. Heat a medium skillet over moderate heat.
2. Add the bacon and sauté it until it is browned and crisp.
3. Using a slotted spoon, remove the bacon onto paper towel and drain. When slightly cool crumble and keep aside.
4. To the drippings in the... - 42.4144
Mexican Black Beans With Pork
This bean and pork stew is made with canned black beans, allowing you to skip the presoaking and cooking stages. It makes a great, simple meal when served with salad and focaccia or oversized flower tortillas with butter. - 30.8968
Molasses Baked Beans
Combine pork and beans, onion, green pepper, catsup, molasses, brown sugar, mustard, chili powder, and garlic powder, stir well.
Spoon into a lightly greased shallow 2-quart casserole.
Bake, uncovered, at 350Â° for 55 minutes.
Sprinkle top with bacon, bake... - 34.0953
Yucatan Black Bean Dip
Soak the beans overnight in water.
To the beans add 6 cups fresh water and 1 teaspoon salt.
Bring to a boil, cover, and simmer for 2 hours, or until beans are tender.
Remove the beans with a slotted spoon and set aside.
Bring bean stock to a boil; add... - 43.6662
Egg And Baked Bean Salad
Mix eggs, beans, and onion.
Combine chili sauce, mayonnaise, mustard, salt, and pepper.
Add to egg mixture.
Place in chilled salad bowl lined with salad greens.
Just before serving, sprinkle bacon and parsley over top. - 33.1005
Caviar Beans is a delicious side dish recipe that you would love to prepare on every party. Try this Caviar Beans; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this! - 41.373
Wash beans, drain, and place in heavy kettle or saucepot with the water; bring rapidly to boiling.
Boil 2 minutes and remove from heat.
Set aside covered 1 hour.
(If desired, pour the water over the washed beans in kettle, cover and let stand overnight.
Do... - 41.5587
In blender container combine pork and beans in tomato sauce, tomato sauce, water, chili seasoning mix, and Worcestershire sauce.
Cover and blend the mixture till smooth.
Use sauce to baste pork chops, steaks, or hamburgers during last 5 minutes of... - 25.5221
Pork Chalupa is a very tempting recipe that you must try out. Prepare the Pork Chalupa in a jiffy and let us know after you've enjoyed it ! - 41.1467
Sichuan Braised Bean Curd
Combine sauce ingredients in a small bowi and set aside.
Place a wok or wide frying pan over high heat until hot.
Add oil, swirling coat sides.
Add garlic, ginger, chili peppers, black beans, and green onion cook, stirring, until fragrant, about 5... - 39.636
Speedy Baked Beans
In large skillet, cook and stir bacon and onion until bacon is crisp.
Stir in remaining ingredients.
Heat until bubbly.
Simmer uncovered, stirring occasionally, 15 to 20 minutes or until liquid is absorbed.(Or pour into un-greased 2-quart casserole; bake... - 23.9003
Easy Picnic Baked Beans
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a casserole place together pork and beans, onion, green pepper, chilli sauce, molasses, and mustard.
3) Bake in the oven for 1 hour until desired consistency is achieved.
4) Serve hot garnished with chopped... - 34.8809
Hot Bean And Bacon Dip
1) In a blender, blend together beans, 3/4 cup cheese and seasonings for about 30 seconds.
2) Then, push the ingredients into blades and add bacon and blend for 20 more seconds.
3) Take a chafing dish and heat the mixture.
4) In a serving... - 32.0232
Quick And Spicy Sausage Chili
1. In a saucepan cook together sausage, onion, and green pepper till meat is brown and vegetables are tender; drain off the fat
2. Stir in the un-drained pork and beans, un-drained tomatoes, water, chili sauce, chili powder, sugar, and salt; boil the... - 39.5856
Put all ingredients together in a crockpot and cover with water.
Cook, covered, over low heat for 6 hours.
Add water as needed.
After 6 hours, take bone out (if there was one) and break meat up.
Cook one hour more, uncovered, to thicken.
Mash beans slightly... - 35.9636
Bean Pork Chili Recipes By Category