- » Bean Pork Chili
Bean Pork Chili Recipes
Enjoy our collection of bean pork chili recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for bean pork chili recipes.
Combine all ingredients in a saucepan and simmer until hot.
Or, bake at 45 minutes at 350Â° F. - 17.0997
Grandpa Snub Chili
Grandpa snub chili is a pork chili prepared with pinto beans and vegetables. Flavored with a medley of spiced like garlic, chili powder, paprika with a dash of tabasco for taste, the grandpa chili is simmered to a finish and can be served over rice or with... - 43.6904
Black Bean Chili With Pork
1) In a slow cooker, add the pork, beans, bell pepper, tomato, onion, garlic, cumin, chili powder, salt and tomato sauce; stir well.
2) Cook covered on LOW for about 8-9 hrs.
3) Spoon into the ... - 36.2835
Slow Cooker Black Bean Chili
Tender pork and chunky salsa give this amazing chili a delightful flavor. Best of all, it's made in a slow cooker! - 141.032
Chili And Bean Dip
Chili And Bean Dip has an unlikely taste. The cup pork and beans and tomatoes sauce gives the Chili And Bean Dip a grand taste. Chili And Bean Dip is inspired by restaurants universally. Must catch it. - 24.0385
Slow Cooker Black Bean Chili
1) In a slow cooker, combine together all the ingredients except for the sour cream.
2) Cover the cooker and cook over low heat for 6 to 8 hours, or till the pork is tender.
3) Use sour cream to garnish individual servings.
4) Serve hot. - 38.8967
Pork And Garbanzo Bean Chili
1. Place whole tomatoes in a blender or food processor; process until pureed. Set aside.
2. Heat oil in a Dutch oven over medium-high heat. Add pork, and cook 5 minutes or until browned, stirring occasionally. Stir in onion, jalapeiio pepper, and garlic; cook... - 30.8962
Chili Spaghetti Dinner
In saucepan cook sausage, onion, and carrot till meat is browned.
Drain off fat.
Stir in tomato juice, kidney beans, salt, chili powder, and pepper.
Place uncooked spaghetti in a 1-quart casserole; stir in meat mixture.
Bake at 375° till spaghetti is tender,... - 33.0993
Chili Con Came With Beans
Brown meat in 3 tablespoons lard in a large skillet.
Add broth; cover and cook 30 minutes.
Add salt, chili powder, and garlic; mix.
Cook covered until meat is tender (about 1 hour).
Meanwhile, heat 2 tablespoons lard in a skillet.
Add onion and tomato; mix... - 40.5152
No-cook Summer Chili
Slice the jalapeno pepper in half lengthwise, wearing rubber gloves.
Remove and discard seeds.
Combine the jalapeno pepper, undrained pork and beans, corn, white beans, black beans, tomatoes and chili powder in a large bowl; mix well.
Sprinkle... - 33.8106
Pork Chili Verde
1. In a medium (2- quart) microwave casserole or dish, combine onion and garlic.
2. Cover dish with plastic wrap
3. Microwave at HIGH for 2 minutes until onion is limp
4. Stir in the remaining ingredients and mix.
5. Cover dish with plastic wrap and... - 40.5915
Chili Beans And Chili Con Carne
Pour a little oil into a heavy-based pan and cook the onion, pepper, garlic and tomato puree until the onion and pepper are well softened.
Stir in the beans, then flavour with chili; if you are serving the beans without the addition of meat you may find that... - 42.608
Chili Beef And Beans
In large saucepan, brown beef and cook onion, combined with garlic and chili powder, until tender (use shortening if necessary); stir to separate meat.
Add remaining ingredients.
Bring to boil; reduce heat.
Simmer 10 minutes; stir occasionally. - 24.4818
Chili With Pork
Brown pork in a heavy skillet.
Stir in flour and chili powder.
Add remaining seasonings, sauce, and water.
Bring to boiling; cover and simmer about 2 hours.
Serve with cooked rice and mexican beans if desired. - 35.0417
Super Bowl Chili
Super Bowl Chili is a mouth watering recipe which you would surely want to get to your guests attention. This great tasting and easy to prepare recipe will surely tempt you to serve to your loved ones. So make sure you dish out this Super Bowl Chili and let... - 40.8117
Cheese And Chili Beans
1. Saute bacon in skillet, over low heat, until crisp.
2. Remove, and crumble.
3. Pour off all but 2 tablespoons fat. In hot fat, saute onion until golden—about 3 minutes.
4. Stir in pork and beans, cheese, chili sauce, chili powder, and bacon.
5. Heat just... - 30.2527
Chili Barbecued Pork
1. Mix chilies, salt and cumin in small bowl. Stir in oil and lime juice to make smooth paste. Stir in garlic.
2. Butterfly pork by cutting lengthwise about 2/3 of the way through, leaving meat in one piece; spread meat flat. Cut tenderloin crosswise into 8... - 34.8206
Picante Pork Chili
Cook onion, bell pepper, garlic and pork in 3-quart saucepan over medium heat, stirring frequently, until pork is no longer pink; drain if ecessary.
Stir in remaining ingredients, breaking up tomatoes.
Cover and simmer 10 minutes. - 27.2149
Chili And Bean Dip
Chili And Bean Dip is easy to make. The Chilli powder gives the Chili And Bean Dip a firey taste. - 25.4804
Pork Chili With Pintos
Trim fat from pork; sprinkle roast with pepper and paprika.
Coat a large Dutch oven with cooking spray; add oil.
Place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add pork, and cook until browned on all sides.
Drain and pat dry with paper towels.
Wipe drippings from... - 41.4141
Four Bean Meaty Chili
Brown beef, pork, and onion; place in large kettle.
Add all the rest of ingredients.
If very thick, add water and tomato juice; simmer several hours until flavors are blended and meat is tender. - 31.4353
Baked Bean Chili
In a 2-quart casserole crumble ground beef.
Add onion and green pepper.
Micro-cook, covered, till meat is brown, about 3 to 4 minutes, stirring twice to break up meat.
Drain off excess fat.
Stir in undrained beans, tomatoes, chili sauce, water, chili powder,... - 36.1299
1. Place a large skillet or Dutch oven over medium-high flame and cook ground pork or crumbled pork sausage in it until no pink remains, stirring occasionally.
2. When Pork is cooked thoroughly, drain excess fat and add canned tomatoes. Mix well.
3.... - 0
Fry ground venison and sausage until lightly browned.
Stir and brown.
Add remaining ingredients except beans.
Cover and cook slowly 1 hour.
Add beans and heat additional 10 minutes. - 30.279
Trippel Beer Infused Pulled Pork Chili
1. In a 6 quart Crock-pot, add yellow onion, sweet onion, whole peeled tomatoes, diced tomatoes, and fire roasted tomatoes.
2. Drop tomato sauce, green bell pepper, red bell pepper, and all purpose rub in it.
3. Throw cumin, oregano, brown... - 101.953
Pork Tomatillo Chili
1. In a large skillet, heat the oil until hot. Add half of the pork cubes and cook over medium-high heat, stirring often, until the pork is well browned all over, 6 to 8 minutes. (Cover skillet as necessary.) Season with salt and pepper to taste. Turn the... - 30.748
Pork And Beef Chili
1. Heat oil in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add onion and cook until almost tender, about 3 minutes. Add beef and pork and cook until no longer pink, about 8 minutes. Drain off excess fat.
2. Stir in chili powder, jalapenos, cumin, and oregano to coat... - 33.6803
Chili Con Carne With Beef And Pork
If dried pinto (or red) beans are used instead of canned ones, wash and soak them overnight; then cook them slowly until tender, about 2 hours.
Brown meat in hot lard in a Dutch oven or heavy saucepot; add broth; cover and cook gently until meat is about half... - 38.6258
Mexican Pork Chili Verde
Pork develops interesting texture and flavors when cooked in Mexican style. Watch the video showing how to make chili verde with pork, lots of vegetables and seasonings. Great taste and texture! - 112.63
Pork Chili Con Carne
Combine first 3 ingredients in large kettle and saute slowly about 10 minutes, stirring often.
Add remaining ingredients except crackers, and simmer, covered, about 10 minutes longer. - 26.0444
Pork And Green Chile Chili
Trim fat from pork; cut pork into 1-inch cubes.
Coat a large Dutch oven with cooking spray, and place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add pork and celery; cook, stirring constantly, until pork is browned and celery is tender.
Remove from Dutch oven; wipe... - 40.7036
Pork Chili Verde
1. In a 3 1/2-quart electric slow cooker, toss the pork with the flour until evenly coated. Stir in the water, cumin, chili powder, oregano, garlic pepper, seasoned salt, onions, and half of the chile strips. Mix well.
2. Cover and cook on the low heat... - 31.7903
Melt the butter with the oil in a saucepan.
Add the onions and fry until they are golden brown.
Stir in the green pepper and pork cubes and fry until the pork cubes are browned on all sides.
Cover and cook gently for 35 minutes.
Stir in the soup (undiluted),... - 38.0489
Spicy Pineapple Pork Chili
1. In a 3 1/2-quart electric slow cooker, combine the pork, beans, hot water, tomatoes with their liquid, tomato paste, juice drained from the pineapple chunks, chiles, onion, chili powder, cumin, and garlic powder. Mix well.
2. Cover and cook on the low heat... - 29.8335
Green Chili Pork Stew
Cut pork into 1-in.cubes; brown in oil in a soup kettle or Dutch oven over medium heat.
Add onion and garlic; saute for 3-5 minutes.
Add water, tomatoes, chilies, potatoes and seasonings; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 45... - 34.6711
Green Chili With White Beans
Thinly slice bell peppers crosswise.
Heat oil in a 10-to 12-quart pan over medium-high heat; add bell peppers, onions, garlic, and cumin.
Cook, stirring, until onions are soft, about 5 minutes.
Mix in tomatillos (break up with a spoon) and their liquid,... - 41.1711
Chili Pork Spareribs
1. Preheat the oven to gas mark 4, 350°F, 180°C.
2. In a deep fat fryer (or a wok), deep fry the spare ribs until brown and crisp and drain them on paper towel.
3. In a large pot put all the sauce ingredients and bring it to a boil and... - 43.4549
Red Bean Chili Con Carne
Soak 14 oz. red beans overnight covered in water.
Add 2 1/2 pints warm water, 2 strips salt pork and 1 teaspoon salt.
Cook slowly for at least 2 hours until done.
Heat 1/8 pint olive oil.
Add 4 chopped onions, 2 cloves crushed garlic.
Cook until... - 44.1
Bean Pork Chili Recipes By Category