- » Bean Pie
Bean Pie Recipes
Enjoy our collection of bean pie recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for bean pie recipes.
Texas Bean Pie
This mouth-watering Texas Bean Pie is a true treat for any foodie! Here's a simple recipe for Texas Bean Pie for you to try at home. Serve it as a delicious and filling main meal or make it the side dish or as you please. - 50.2372
Bean And Chile Cheese Pie
1. Pre-heat the oven to 350Â°F.
2. With a knife or using the metal blade of the food processor, chop the onions and green pepper finely
3. Dry the chilies with kitchen towels and with a knife or using the metal blade of the food processor,... - 49.3597
Curried Bean Croustade
1. Set the oven to gas mark 6, 400°F (200°C) and heat it.
2. In a bowl combine flour, breadcrumbs, oatmeal, peanuts, salts and herbs.
3. Take a saucepan, melt the butter or microwave it.
4. Take a greased 8 inch baking tin and press... - 48.6565
Sweet Potato Bean Pie
1. Preheat oven to 350Â° F.
2. In a large skillet, add oil and sautÃ© onion and sweet potatoes until the onions are transparent and the sweet potatoes are limp.
3. Add a few drops of water if necessary to prevent scorching.
4. In a... - 47.1092
Butter Bean And Tomato Pie
1 Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.(200 degrees C/ gas Mark 6)
1 In a frying pan, melt the butter.
2 Add in the onion and cook, for about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
3 Remove from the heat and add in the... - 47.038
Mexicali Bean And Rice Pie
Oil 34cm pizza pan.
Place rice, water and stock in large pan.
Bring to boil; simmer tightly, covered, about 15 minutes or until rice is tender and liquid absorbed.
Transfer rice to large bowl; when cool, stir in egg and half the cheddar cheese.
Using wet... - 43.9979
Asiatic Bean Pie
1. Preheat oven to 350Â°F.
2. Soak beans in water for a few hours or overnight , cook until tender and drain.
3. In a bowl add the cooked beans and mash using a food mill or potato masher.
4. In a separate bowl cream margarine and... - 42.9897
Drain the beans, place in a pan and cover with the water.
Cook over a medium heat, half covered, for 1-1 1/2 hours, until tender.
Heat the oil in a large frying pan.
Add the mustard and cumin seeds and roast over a high heat until they 'pop.
Add... - 42.1475
Chicken Butter Bean Tarragon & Leek Pie
Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F/Gas 6.
Heat the oil in a heavy-based saucepan.
Add the chicken, leeks, and mushrooms, and stir-fry over a medium heat for 4-5 minutes, until the chicken begins to brown.
Stir in the flour and gradually add 450ml (3/4 pint) of... - 41.3694
Saucy Bean N Beef Pie
Heat oven to 350Â°.
Mix meat, half the onions, the bread crumbs, 1/4 cup of the soup, the egg, thyme leaves, salt and pepper.
Press mixture evenly against bottom and side of ungreased 9 inch pie pan.
Turn beans into meat-lined pan; spread remaining soup... - 39.9057
Mix flour, 1/2 cup cheese, the baking powder and salt in 1 1/2-quart bowl.
Stir in milk and egg until blended.
Spread over bottom and up side of greased pie plate, 10 x 1 1/2 inches.
Mix gar-banzo beans, kidney beans, tomato sauce, 1/2 cup cheese, the green... - 35.9025
Baked Bean Pie
Cut luncheon meat in 8 slices; brush each slice with syrup.
Arrange meat slices around inner edge of 9-inch pie plate.
In saucepan, combine pork and beans, hot dog relish, and onion; bring to boiling.
Pour bean mixture into pie plate; sprinkle with shredded... - 35.3944
Potato And Bean Pie
1. Peel and slice potatoes fairly thinly.
2. To make the sauce, melt the margarine, add the flour and cook for 2 minutes. Gradually beat in the milk, bring to the boil and cook for about 3 minutes.
3. Stir in the Marmite, making sure it dissolves; add the... - 35.3633
Corn Bean Pie
Mix all ingredients and pat into a well oiled, 9 inch pie plate.
Saute onion, carrot, celery, garlic and green pepper in oil for about 5 minutes.
Add beans and spices and put into corn meal crust.
Combine tomatoes with soy sauce and pour over the beans.
Bake... - 33.7378
Soy Bean Pie
Preheat oven to 400°F.
Beat eggs in medium sized bowl; add honey.
Combine thoroughly, then add vanilla, oil, salt and flour.
Pour mixture into unbaked pie shell and sprinkle chopped soybeans over filling.
Bake 10 minutes in preheated oven,... - 32.0851
Flageolet Bean Pie
1. Heat grill to high. Heat the oil in a frying pan and gently fry the onion for about 5 mins until softened. Stir in the garlic and cook for another min. Add the beans, creme fraiche and half the thyme. Season well, then cook until heated through.
2. Mix the... - 31.4186
Toasted Soy Bean Pie Shell
Mix oil, water, buttermilk and honey.
Sift flour and salt together over these.
Blend into a dough.
Roll out 2 circles Line pie pans.
Press ground soybeans into pastry.
Prick shells with fork.
Bake at 450Â° F. for 10 to 15 minutes.
Cool and fill. - 30.823
Haricot Bean And Rice Pie
Cook beans until soft, then mash.
Add all the ingredients, mixing well.
Turn into a pie dish, dot with butter and bake in a hot oven for 3/4 hour.
Serve with green vegetables. - 23.8318