- » Bean Pie
Bean Pie Recipes
Enjoy our collection of bean pie recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for bean pie recipes.
Okara Crust Supreme
1) In a dry skillet, add okara and toast on medium heat until it turns brown. You can also use your oven for toasting. Set it aside for cooling.
2) In the skillet, add butter and allow melting.
3) Pour honey and add remaining ingredients. Stir... - 33.9739
You May Also Like!
Pinto Bean Pie
Finally a Pinto Bean Pie recipe that your palate will fall in love with! I prefer to make Pinto Bean Pie as a Dessert for all my family get-togethers. Stock up on more and more Beans as you will want to make this Pinto Bean Pie time and again. You need to try... - 46.2239
Soy Bean Pie
Preheat oven to 400°F.
Beat eggs in medium sized bowl; add honey.
Combine thoroughly, then add vanilla, oil, salt and flour.
Pour mixture into unbaked pie shell and sprinkle chopped soybeans over filling.
Bake 10 minutes in preheated oven,... - 33.7749
Green Bean Tart
Preheat oven to 375°F.
On lightly floured cookie sheet, unfold pie crust.
Fold crust edges over 1 inch to form rim.
Brush with egg yolk beaten with water.
Bake 9 minutes; set aside.
In medium bowl, blend vegetable soup mix, milk, cheese and 1 egg.
Arrange... - 39.6805
Baked Bean Pie
Cut luncheon meat in 8 slices; brush each slice with syrup.
Arrange meat slices around inner edge of 9-inch pie plate.
In saucepan, combine pork and beans, hot dog relish, and onion; bring to boiling.
Pour bean mixture into pie plate; sprinkle with shredded... - 35.5559
Pinto Bean Pie
1) Preheat the oven to 350°.
2) Take a medium mixing bowl and mix well sugar and spices in it.
3) Mix in beans, egg, egg yolks, and vanilla to this until smooth.
4) Spoon into pastry shell and bake in the preheated oven for 15... - 44.9371
South Of The Border Pie
Heat oven to 475°.
Prepare Cornmeal Pastry.
Bake until light brown, 8 to 10 minutes; cool.
Reduce oven temperature to 400°.
Mix beans, chilies and pepper sauce; spread over crust.
Mix in sour cream and lemon juice; reserve.
Arrange tomatoes in... - 45.2324
Baked Salmon And Green Bean Puff
Cook beans in water in a small covered saucepan over moderate heat, about 5 minutes until tender but still crisp.
Meanwhile, drain and flake the salmon, discarding any large bones or pieces of skin.
Blend 1/4 cup of the soup with the flour, then combine with... - 43.5365
Saucy Bean N Beef Pie
Heat oven to 350Â°.
Mix meat, half the onions, the bread crumbs, 1/4 cup of the soup, the egg, thyme leaves, salt and pepper.
Press mixture evenly against bottom and side of ungreased 9 inch pie pan.
Turn beans into meat-lined pan; spread remaining soup... - 42.1542
Beef And Kidney Bean Pie
Remove membrane from kidney and cut kidney lengthwise through center.
Remove skin, white tubes, and fat.
Thoroughly rinse kidney with cold water.
Cut into 3/4 to 1-inch cubes.
Put cubes into a bowl and pour dressing over all.
Turn each piece to coat.
Cover... - 45.364
Red Bean Shepherd's Pie
1. Scrub potatoes and thinly slice. Cook, covered, in enough boiling water to cover for 4 to 5 minutes or till nearly tender; drain. Run cold water over potatoes in colander. Drain and set aside.
2. In a large saucepan heat oil. Add onion, celery, garlic, and... - 35.8954
Bean Pie Recipes By Category