- » Bean Paste Pastry
Bean Paste Pastry Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Bean Paste Pastry recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Bean Paste Pastry recipes.
Sweet Pastry Flowers
The Sweet Pastry Flowers is a yummy egg and bean paste filled pastry that is simply addictive. You really cant stop with just one of these yummy pastries. Try this wonderful Sweet Pastry Flowers recipe! - 44.4853
Veal Chili In Puff Pastry
In a skillet, heat oil.
Saute onions, pepper and garlic 5 minutes.
While stirring, cook 3 minutes or until meat is brown all over.
Fold in kidney beans, tomatoes and tomato paste.
Simmer 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Divide veal mixture... - 34.2339
Stars Sweet Pastry Dough
Stars Sweet Pastry Dough! This brilliant recipe is the secret behind my addictive pie and tart preparation. After all without good pastry dough, one cant prepare delicious pastry. So here is the Stars Sweet Pastry Dough recipe!You don€™t want ot loose out... - 35.901
Sweet Bean Buns
Prepare pastry mix as directed on package for a 2-crust pie.
Roll all dough out on a floured board to form a rectangle 12 by 16 inches.
Cut in twelve 4-inch squares.
Place an equal amount of the bean paste in each square.
Shape bean paste mound in a rectangle... - 27.9707
Chilli Beans Pie Savory
Sieve flour, soda bicarb and salt together in a large mixing bowl.
Mix butter and flour with finger for 10 minutes until it resembles bread crumbs.
Knead the flour to a stiff dough with milk.
Divide into two equal parts.
Roll out each into 1/2 cm thick... - 42.693
1 Preheat the oven to 350° F.
Lightly grease an 11"x 7" 1 x 2" baking dish and set aside.
In a 12 inch nonstick skillet, heat the oil over moderate heat.
Add the pepper, green onions, and garlic and cook, covered, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes or... - 37.9868
Mexican Style Chili And Cornbread
How about homemade chilli and cornbread? A great recipe that is healthy and absolutely vegetarian! Watch this step-by-step video to making this dish. A simple recipe that does not involve too much effort, but seems to be a great dish! Watch and learn. - 127.318
Chinese Roe Sausage
1 Sift flour and baking powder into a bowl. Add sugar and work in butter. Use half the warm water to combine ingredients. Add a little bit more water gradually to work the flour into a dough and knead until smooth. Cover with a damp cloth and set aside for... - 28.5482
To make the pastry, sift the flour and salt into a medium sized mixing bowl.
Add the butter and vegetable fat and cut them into small pieces with a table knife.
With your fingertips, rub the fat into the flour until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs.
Add... - 44.0783
Azuki Cake With Honey
An exotic dessert. This video prepares a truly delicious Japanese azuki cake with honey. It is a cake made from red bean paste and loaded with the goodness of honey - a real sweetener. A very healthy gluten free dessert to make you eat and not think of the... - 122.248
Black Eyed Peas With Jalapenos Pie - Part 1 - Mushrooms
Every true Texan, and almost everyone who loves Texan food, is always on the lookout for a good recipe for Black Eyed Peas with Jalapenos Pie. Thanks to Ramona Werst, your search ends here. This is a detailed 5 part video on making the Texan New Year... - 124.758
Rajasthani Spicy Dal-stuffed Bread (urad Dal Poori)
These spicy, fried breads called Urad Dal Pooris (and sometimes called Urad Dal Kachoris) are a popular roadside snack in Rajasthan. Uraddal can be obtained at any Indian grocer. Serve these tasty breads with hot Pumpkin and Potatoes Marwari Style, Date and... - 44.6416
All In One Beef Dinner
Beef Dinner as the main suggest it is a main dish diner recipe. Beef with vegetable gives the beef dinner recipe a two dimensional taste, - 33.5214
Saumon En Croute
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2) Grease the baking sheet and set aside.
3) In a bowl, place the salmon and cover with lemon juice, and set aside.
4) Chop spinach and mushroom stems coarsely.
5) In a bowl, place the spinach mixture and... - 42.4546
Herbal Pie Savory
Sieve flour, salt and soda bicarb together in a large mixing bowl.
Mix butter and flour with fingers for 10 minutes until it resembles bread crumbs.
Add spinach to it.
Knead flour to a stiff dough with milk.
Divide the dough into two equal parts.
Roll out... - 42.9644
Empanadas are little half‐moon‐shaped breads commonly served in Mexico and the Southwest, and filled with just about anything you could imagine. I use a bean paste here because it's easy and flavorful, and the smooth bean paste won't break the delicate... - 146.844
All In One Beef Dinner
Combine roast beef, onion, green beans, tomato paste, gravy mix and water in 2-quart casserole.
MICROWAVE 6 to 8 MINUTES on HIGH, or until mixture is bubbly.
Spoon mounds of mashed potatoes on top of dish, or pipe with pastry tube.
Sprinkle with... - 33.6737
Make the pastry and chill as for French Tomato Tartlets (opposite), omitting the cheese.
Knead lightly, then roll out on a floured board and use to line six 7.5 cm (3 inch) individual flan tins.
Prick the bases.
Chill for 30 minutes.
Melt the butter in a pan,... - 41.4812
Pecan And Raisin Flan
1. Preheat the oven to 325°F, 160°C
2. Line an 8 inch tart or flan tin with rolled pastry dough to make a pastry shell.
3. Use a fork to prick the shell and place in the refrigerator for 10-15 minutes.
4. Cut a foil piece to line the base... - 48.5908
How To Make Napoleon Or Mille Feuille
Learn step by step how to make an amazing Napoleon that consists in 3 layers of puff pastry with pastry cream and passion fruit mousseline in between. For puff pastry recipe check out my previous recipe.
This french dessert is one of my favorites, the... - 149.382
Smoked Haddock Tart
1. Roll out the dough on a lightly floured surface and use it to line a 12 x 35 cm (5 x 14 inch) rectangular flan tin. Prick the base lightly with a fork and chill for 30 minutes. Line the pastry case with baking paper and baking beans and bake in a preheated... - 32.9986
Strawberry Flan has a Distinctive taste. The crust pastry and strawberry gives the Strawberry Flan Great taste. - 41.2714
Tofu Lentil Pie
Prepare and roll out Pastry for Single-Crust Pie.
Line a 9-inch quiche dish or pie plate with pastry.
Trim to 1/2 inch beyond edge.
Flute edge high.
Bake in a 450° oven for 8 to 10 minutes; set aside.
Season cooked, drained lentils with salt and pepper.
Add... - 48.1076
1. Thaw the frozen puff pastry at room temperature, well in advance.
2. Cut the boiled potatoes into small pieces, slice the cabbage and cut the cauliflower in to florets.
3. Dice the onions and red pepper, set aside.
4. Preheat the oven to 385... - 148.635
Poached Pear Tartlets With Chocolate Sauce
1. Cut the pears in half and scoop out just the cores with a melon bailer or small spoon.
2. Put the water in a small pan with the orange rind, vanilla pod, bay leaf and sugar. Bring to the boil, stirring well. Add the pears and more water to cover.
3. Cover... - 45.8553
Tuna Cheese Pizza
Pizza lovers are surely going to love this dish! This Tuna cheese pizza is a delightful variation of a regular pizza. The specialty of this Tuna pizza recipe is that the flavor of the dish is enhanced by making tomato sauce and onion paste from scratch. - 126.964
Happy New Year! The Aubergine Chef and his friend Erik from All in the Name of Noms demonstrate how to make homemade mochi! Remember to visit www.TheAubergineChef.com to download this recipe for free, see more free how-to baking and pastry videos, and to read... - 101.242
Lemon Meringue Pie
1. Place the flour in a bowl and rub in the butter or margarine until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs. Bind to a stiff dough with cold water.
2. Preheat the oven to Convection 190°C. Meanwhile, roll out the pastry to line the metal tray. Prick the... - 34.5512
Lemon Meringue Pie
First make the pastry: put the flour in a bowl, add the fats, cut into small pieces, and rub in with the finger tips until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs.
Mix the egg yolk, sugar and water together and stir into the dry ingredients and bind them... - 44.2084
Fajita Nachos with Guacamole is a quick and easy snack idea, perfect for a game day or a party. Get the recipe from this video and try out this flavorful and crunchy bite recipe. - 136.342
Vegetable Spring Rolls
In a mood to have some Chinese appetizers, then you must try this recipe. Chef bhavna shows how to make spring rolls. They are so yummy and easy to make. You can serve them with chilli sauce or ketchup. Do try out this recipe and don't forget to watch the... - 123.792
Mirabeau Beef Pie
1. Prepare roll mix let rise 45 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, saute celery and carrots in oil, in a large skillet, 10 minutes. Stir in tomato paste; cook, stirring constantly, 1 minute. Add onion soup, wine, tarragon, bay leaf, cloves and green beans. Cover; simmer... - 33.5691
Fruit Custard Tarts
Preheat the oven to Gas 6, 400°F, 200°C.
Sift the flour and salt into a bowl.
Stir in the sugar.
Cut the butter into cubes and rub into the flour and sugar.
Make a well in the centre and stir in the egg.
Bring together with your fingers to form a... - 39.0548
Chinese Sausage Rous
1 Sift flour and baking powder into a bowl. Add sugar and work in butter. Use half the warm water to combine ingredients. Add a little bit more water gradually to work the flour into a dough and knead until smooth. Cover with a damp cloth and set aside for 1... - 37.535
How To Make An Almond Cream Fruit Tart To Perfection
Learn step by step how to make a delicious fruit tart with almond cream (frangipane) and flaky dough crust (pate sucree). Baked almond cream is a classic filling for french sweet tarts and very delicious, the crust is super flaky and buttery while the filling... - 147.054
Tart Of Many Fruits
1. Preheat the oven at 190°C (375°F) mark 5.
2. In a heavy-based saucepan heat gently together the milk and vanilla pod and until just boiling.
3. Remove from the heat and leave to infuse for 30 minutes.
To make the pastry case:
4. On... - 47.1695
1) Preheat the oven to 225° F.
2) In a non stick baking sheet, place a parchment paper.
3) In a bowl, add the egg whites and beat to form stiff peaks. Gently fold in the sugar.
4) With a sharp knife, remove the seeds from the beans and add into... - 44.1434
Macha Kudzu Mochi
Have an oriental spread for your party and confused about the dessert? This video is just for you. Watch the chef prepare this authentic Japanese Kudzu sweet in two varieties Macha Kudzu Mochi and the Regular Kudzu Mochi. Treat your guests to this delicacy... - 143.818
Authentic And Traditional Hummus
Hummus is delicious and this hummus recipe is easy to make. Hummus can be spelled many ways, houmous, hommos, hummos or humus. But no matter how you spell hummus, it still refers to a Middle Eastern spread or dip that has grown common throughout the world.... - 151.611
Mint Julep Dessert Cocktail
I take on another one of BraveTart's amazing recipes. This one combines a mint panna cotta, a mint syrup, and a brown sugar and bourbon chantilly. Garnish with a candied mint leaf and a crunch component (I use tuile). This is a fantastic way to usher in a... - 103.267