- » Bean Paste Buns
Bean Paste Buns Recipes
Enjoy our collection of bean paste buns recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for bean paste buns recipes.
Sweet Bean Buns
Sweet Bean Buns is a tasty and filling bun that is perfect for your late brunch or even a formal breakfast at home or outside. I am sure you will get hooked to this Sweet Bean Buns recipe. - 36.7784
Ma Yung Bao Steamed Sweet Bean Buns
Soak red beans overnight.
Place red beans and water in a pan, cook over high heat until soft.
Drain and mash well.
Make a smooth paste, add essence and sugar, mix well.
Divide dough into 10 equal parts and roll each into a circle, about 8 cm (3") in... - 33.812
Sweet Bean Buns
Prepare pastry mix as directed on package for a 2-crust pie.
Roll all dough out on a floured board to form a rectangle 12 by 16 inches.
Cut in twelve 4-inch squares.
Place an equal amount of the bean paste in each square.
Shape bean paste mound in a rectangle... - 30.1029
Misal Pav Or Matki Usal - Spicy Curry With Buns
1. In a pressure cooker over medium heat, add oil and heat it. Add in the turmeric powder, onions, garlic paste, ginger paste and stir fry until the onions are cooked.
2. Add in the coconut, tomato, salt and cook covered for 7-8 minutes or until the... - 122.957
Steamed Bao - Chinese Steamed Buns
Steamed bao are Chinese buns which are made by steaming a simple bread dough. They can be made plain or have a variety of tasty fillings like custard, meat or bean paste. In this recipe, I make the buns for my favorite Taiwanese style slider, gua bao. Enjoy! - 0
Steamed Date Buns
Melt the lard in the wok at moderate heat, add the canned bean paste and chopped dates, and cook, stirring constantly, for 8 to 10 minutes.
Transfer the contents of the wok pan to a bowl and cool thoroughly.
Place a spoonful of the mixture into the center of... - 26.3677
Hey Gang Snack Buns
Dissolve yeast in warm water.
Combine milk, sugar, oil and salt.
Add egg and half of flour to milk mixture.
Beat until smooth.
Stir in yeast.
Gradually stir in remaining flour until a stiff dough forms.
Let rise in warm place until doubled in size, 1... - 41.3162
In slow-cooking pot, combine chili with beans, tomato paste, green pepper, onion, mustard, salt, and chili powder.
Cover and cook on low for 3 to 4 hours.
In large saucepan, drop frankfurters into boiling water; simmer several minutes.
Serve a... - 38.4317
White Bean Burgers
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degree F.
2. In a bowl, put the tomatoes, basil, olive oil, balsamic vinegar, pepper and mix well. Set aside.
3. In a food processor, put the white beans and blend to paste.
4. In another bowl, put the... - 120.138
1. Put the beans into a bowl and crush to a rough paste. Add remaining ingredients (reserving a little marinade). Shape into 4 flat burgers, then chill until ready to use.
2. Cook over coolish coals for 5-6 mins, turning frequently and brushing with remaining... - 25.5781
Usal is a protein rich dish that can be eaten with pav/bread and even roti, if one wishes. This dish is very healthy and is also easy to digest, ideal for all age groups. - 0
Chili With Beer Chili Con Cerveza
1. In a large heavy bottomed saucepan or stock pot, soak beans in enough water to cover and let stand overnight, adding more water if required.
2. In the beans and soaking liquid, add 1 tablespoon salt.
3. Bring to a boil, then cover... - 43.0414
1) In a slow cooker, add the chili with beans, tomato paste, bell pepper, onion, mustard, salt and chili powder. ; cook covered on LOW for about 3-4hrs.
2) In a large saucepan, cook the hot dogs in the boiling water, or microwave them and ... - 32.1667
Coney Island Hot Dogs
In saucepan, mix all ingredients except frankfurters and buns.
Heat to boiling.
Reduce heat; simmer uncovered 10 minutes.
Drop frankfurters into boiling water; reduce heat.
Cover tightly; simmer 5 to 8 minutes.
Serve frankfurters in buns; top... - 34.3869
Tofu And Chickpea Burgers
1) In a pan, add the onion, garlic, spices and lemon juice, allow to boil. Then simmer covered for 5 minutes until soft.
2) In a bowl, add the chick-peas, tofu and potato and mash well. Stir in the onion mixture, coriander and seasoning. Mix well and... - 44.2295
Vegetable Masala Burger
1. Steam the root vegetables in a pressure cooker preferably.
2. In a wide nonstick pan heat olive oil and add ginger paste, garlic paste, green chili paste, onion chopped, turmeric powder, red bell pepper, green bell pepper, spring onion chopped, corn... - 107.603
Veggie Masala Burger
This is the best-tasting veggie burger I have ever eaten! The spice and veggie combination gives a wonderful flavor and terrific texture. - 45.9997
Spicy Crab And Pork Soup
1.Place the minced pork in a bowl and add salt and pepper to it.
2.Then add the crab meat to it along with the egg, fish sauce and mix well.
3.Use chopsticks or a folk to whisk well and let it sit for half an hour.
4.In a large soup... - 114.598
1. Cook 1 cup of millet per directions to get 4 cups cooked millet and set aside extra millet for another meal.
2. In a medium bowl, mash beans by hand or with a potato masher until a coarse paste forms.
3. Add the oats, flax mixture, green onions,... - 111.791
Authentic Pav Bhaji Recipe Video - 80.1547
Pav Bhaji - Indian Vegetarian
If you have plenty of fresh vegetables available with you, then prepare this delicious pav bhaji at home. Take a look at this impressive video that shares a super simple recipe to make this awesome snack at home. It can be eaten as a snack or as a meal in... - 107.444
Pav Bhaji -part 1
If you're fond of having Indian food, then you must have heard of this dish. It is called the Pav Bhaji in India. This is the review for Part 1 of the video. In this part the chef boils all the vegetables which are needed to make the pav bhaji. You should... - 93.2468
Pav Bhaji - Part 2
All those who saw part 1 of the video will now finally make the pav bhaji. This is the review for part 2 of the video. I hope you watched Part 1. This dish is quite famous in Maharashtra but people all over India like it. It's very healthy as it contains many... - 94.0405