- » Bean Paste Bread
Bean Paste Bread Recipes
Enjoy our collection of bean paste bread recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for bean paste bread recipes.
Korean Red Bean Paste Bread
Have a can of sweet red bean paste in your pantry and do not know what to do with it? Make some Korean old-fashioned bread. This is similar to a Danish pastry and makes a wonderful item to serve for a brunch with friends. Who doesn’t love warm freshly baked... - 131.875
Baked Beans On Dark Bread
Preheat the oven to 325°F.
In a heavy 4 quart Dutch oven, heat the peanut oil over moderately low heat for 1 minute; add the onions, garlic, red pepper, carrots, ginger, and red pepper flakes, and cook, covered, for 30 minutes or until the vegetables are... - 36.6802
Garbanzo Bean Loaf
Preheat oven to 375 °F (190 °C).
In a skillet, melt butter or margarine.
Cook onion, garlic and celery until tender.
Add tomatoes and tomato paste.
Continue cooking 5 minutes.
In a large bowl, pour hot mixture.
Add garbanzo beans, egg, bread crumbs and... - 40.3071
Bean And Butter Bread
1) Take a blender and place kidney beans, molasses, egg, sugar, peanut butter and salt in it. Blend until a smooth paste is formed.
2) Pour in a large mixing bowl and stir in hot water. Combine yeast along with the all-purpose flour and mix well. Add... - 44.7842
Cuban Breaded Steaks With Red Beans And Rice
1) In a large heavy skillet, saute the bacon over a medium heat for about 5 minutes, until crisp.
Remove and drain on paper towels.
2) In the same skillet, saute the ham in the skillet drippings, for about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until... - 44.2927
Rajasthani Spicy Dal-stuffed Bread (urad Dal Poori)
These spicy, fried breads called Urad Dal Pooris (and sometimes called Urad Dal Kachoris) are a popular roadside snack in Rajasthan. Uraddal can be obtained at any Indian grocer. Serve these tasty breads with hot Pumpkin and Potatoes Marwari Style, Date and... - 44.6416
Green Bean Croquettes
Healthy Green bean croquettes for your party. These croquettes are a great way to entertain. They are a kiddie favorite and so you can enjoy watching your kids eating greens happily.Enjoy!! - 43.4329
Bean Soup (fassouktha)
Bring beans to a boil in the water.
Reduce heat and simmer 1 hour.
Add remaining ingredients.
Simmer 2 hours more.
Add salt and pepper to taste.
Serve with toasted bread. - 35.9548
Fried Falafel Pockets
Soak beans in water to cover for 2 1/2 hours.
Drain water, and grind beans in the Bosch meat mincer or pound into tiny pieces.
Add the remaining ingredients, and pound together to form a paste.
Let rest 30 minutes.
Form into small walnutsize balls, and let... - 35.3053
Mexicali Bean Spread
1 In a food processor or blender, whirl the kidney beans, water, tomato paste, lemon juice, cumin , oregano, red pepper sauce, and cinnamon for 1 minute or until smooth.
Serve as an appetizer, accompanied by tortilla chips or pita bread, or make sandwiches... - 25.7398
Tomato Bean Bake
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F
2. Grease a baking dish or casserole with oil or butter.
3. In a medium skillet, heat the oil over a medium flame.
4. When the oil is hot, add the diced celery and sauté for 2 minutes.
5. Then add the... - 44.6847
3 Bean Soup
1. In individual saucepans, cover the beans in sufficient water and allow them to soak overnight.
2. Cook the beans separately in their individual saucepans by simmering on a medium flame, until they are fork tender.
3. Make sure to check the... - 48.0628
Indian Black Eyed Beans Curry
Black eyed beans are high in protein and those who want to make their black eyed beans tasty should try to make a curry for a delicious twist. Chef Manjula, who is a Indian Curry expert shows us how to make these tiny little beans tasty and thereby a part of... - 129.743
Texas Pecans Banana Bread
Looking for a banana bread recipe with a twist? Then try the Texas version detailed by Ramona Werst in this video. The recipe is special because it uses a not-so-common ingredient - Texas pecans. To know more and learn, watch the video! - 126.263
How To Make Black Bean Burgers
Those who think that vegetarian meals are the best and healthy should watch this video. This video shows a recipe of black beans burger which is high protein and low in fats. It makes a perfect meal. It is simple and does not need much work. Watch the chef... - 154.374
Spicy Black Eye Beans
1) Preheat the oven to 150°C/300°F/Gas Mark 2.
2) In a saucepan with water boil the rinsed beans, rapidly for 10 minutes. Then drain well and transfer to an ovenproof casserole dish.
3) In a frying pan or skillet, saute the onions for... - 46.889
For vegetarians who are on a high protein diet, try this recipe of Egyptian fava beans. It’s nutritious and very yummy. It is similar to hummus but has sourness from the tomatoes. It makes a delicious dip for pita bread. There are many ways of making fuul.... - 61.3546
Lemon And Ginger Spicy Beans
1. Place the ginger, garlic and 60 ml / 4 tbsp of the cold water in a food processor or blender and process until smooth.
2. Heat the oil in a saucepan. Add the onion and chilli, and cook gently for about 5 minutes until softened.
3. Add the cayenne pepper,... - 39.5326
Falafel is a nice picnic snack and a good change from the usual sandwiches. The chef in the video is a pro with Mediterrean dishes and teaches you the right way of making falafel patties. - 63.2426
Soya Beans Curry
1. In a pressure cooker heat oil on medium heat and add mustard seeds, carom seeds and turmeric powder and let the mustard seeds splutter.
2. Then add tomatoes, garlic paste , ginger paste, green chili paste, water as needed, red chili powder, garam... - 108.049
Cinnamon Pecan Bread - Part 2 - Batter
In Part 2 of the series, Werst shares the recipe and procedure for making the perfect bread batter. It is important to ensure that the consistency is right and all the ingredients are added. Make sure that the video has all your attention! - 124.62
Baked Beans And Corn Casserole
Surprisingly unusual and appetizingly delicious, this Baked Beans and Corn Casserole is the all-time favorite around! Now with this simple and easy to follow method, you too can indulge in the wonderful recipe of homemade Baked Beans and Corn Casserole . - 40.6782
Bean Sprouts Cutlet
1. Wash and chop the bean sprouts finely and add some water, turmeric salt and cook it well.
2. In the mean time cook the potato ,carrot (steam or microwave) mash it and keep ready.
3. Heat little oil in pan add the chopped onion, ginger garlic paste, green... - 41.3149
Beef And Bean Casserole
Put beans in a large saucepan and cover with cold water.
Bring to a boil.
Boil for 2 minutes, them remove from the heat, cover and leave to soak for 2 hours.
Preheat the oven to 325°.
Peel and chop onions.
Heat oil in a flameproof casserole and fry onions... - 44.113
Beans With Lamb, Pork, And Sausage
1. Preheat oven moderate to 375 °F
2. Wash beans.
3. In a pan add beans with 6 cups water.
4. Bring to boil and cook for 2 minutes.
5. Take off from heat and keep covered for 1 hour.
6. Add onions, salt, pepper, bay leaf, and cloves to... - 45.784
Peking Bread Sticks
Mix cheese and fish paste or flaked fish with soya sauce.
Spread evenly over the toast.
Sprinkle lemon juice and ground sesame seed powder.
Bake in a pre-heated oven (190Â°C - 375Â°F gas mark 5) for 10 minutes.
Cut into sticks.
Serve hot or cold with... - 37.2708
Spanish Pumpkin And Bean Soup
This chunky soup is made even more interesting with the addition of diced pears and a classic Catalan picada thickener of garlic, almonds and bread. In Morocco, lentils might be used instead of chickpeas or white beans, and sometimes rice or braised greens... - 46.0992
French Bean Casserole
1) Soak the beans overnight and drain.
2) Preheat oven to 275° F.
3) Take a large casserole and line it with bacon.
4) Take a large bowl and combine together beans, whole onion, carrot, salt, 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder and pepper.
5)... - 46.9637
Soak bread in milk.
Add chopped corriander and onion and mix well.
Add chilli-ginger paste, salt, sugar, turmeric, gram flour and rice flour and make a thin batter with water.
Heat griddle and make thin round pan-cakes.
Spread scrambled egg, baked... - 31.1448
No Meat Chili Beans
1) In a large skillet or saucepan, place all the ingredeints.
2) Simmer all the ingredeints for 10-15 minutes to attain the flavor.
3) The mixture should make at least 5 cups (1.25 l).
4) Serve the chili beans over corn bread or... - 38.4946
Dry Mellow Leaves With Dry Fava Beans
1. In a sauce pan pour in the oil and fry the onion. Set aside.
2. Wash and boil the fava beans until soft. With a hand blender or a mixer, mix it until it is mashed up.
3. Add in the dry Jute and mix well. Season with salt.
4. In a... - 91.2106
Bean And Potato Soup
1. Place the beans in a large bowl and cover with water. Let them soak overnight.
2. Tip the soaked beans along with water into a slow cooker or crock pot.
3. Close pot tightly with its lid.
4. Allow the beans to cook and soften on HIGH... - 46.2299
Spicy Turkey With Beans
1 Preheat the oven to 170Â°C, 325Â°F,gas3.
2 Coat the turkey in the flour.
Heat the oil and fry the turkey quickly until golden-brown on both sides.Transfer to a casserole dish.
3 Combine the yogurt with the tomato paste, spices, seasoning and... - 40.929
One Pot Chicken And White Bean Chili
Go the healthy way by cooking with canola oil! Try this easy recipe for a chili dish with chicken and white beans! Watch this video for more on this recipe! - 131.63
Tuscan Bean And Vegetable Soup
1. Place the onion, garlic, celery and carrot in a large saucepan. Stir in the tomatoes, red wine, vegetable stock and oregano.
2. Bring the vegetable mixture to the boil, cover and leave to simmer for 15 minutes. Stir the beans and courgettes (zucchini) into... - 37.0188
Baked Italian Beans
In large saucepan, heat oil over medium heat; cook carrots, celery, garlic, onion and green pepper until softened, about 7 minutes.
Stir in tomatoes, tomato paste, 1 tomato paste can of water, oregano, basil, hot pepper flakes, sugar and 2 tbsp (25 mL) of the... - 39.7832