- » Bean Paste Bread
Bean Paste Bread Recipes
Enjoy our collection of bean paste bread recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for bean paste bread recipes.
Korean Red Bean Paste Bread
Have a can of sweet red bean paste in your pantry and do not know what to do with it? Make some Korean old-fashioned bread. This is similar to a Danish pastry and makes a wonderful item to serve for a brunch with friends. Who doesn’t love warm freshly baked... - 110.704
Baked Beans On Dark Bread
Preheat the oven to 325°F.
In a heavy 4 quart Dutch oven, heat the peanut oil over moderately low heat for 1 minute; add the onions, garlic, red pepper, carrots, ginger, and red pepper flakes, and cook, covered, for 30 minutes or until the vegetables are... - 37.7867
Garbanzo Bean Loaf
Preheat oven to 375 °F (190 °C).
In a skillet, melt butter or margarine.
Cook onion, garlic and celery until tender.
Add tomatoes and tomato paste.
Continue cooking 5 minutes.
In a large bowl, pour hot mixture.
Add garbanzo beans, egg, bread crumbs and... - 42.0669
Bean And Butter Bread
1) Take a blender and place kidney beans, molasses, egg, sugar, peanut butter and salt in it. Blend until a smooth paste is formed.
2) Pour in a large mixing bowl and stir in hot water. Combine yeast along with the all-purpose flour and mix well. Add... - 47.0045
Cuban Breaded Steaks With Red Beans And Rice
1) In a large heavy skillet, saute the bacon over a medium heat for about 5 minutes, until crisp.
Remove and drain on paper towels.
2) In the same skillet, saute the ham in the skillet drippings, for about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until... - 44.9327
Rajasthani Spicy Dal-stuffed Bread (urad Dal Poori)
These spicy, fried breads called Urad Dal Pooris (and sometimes called Urad Dal Kachoris) are a popular roadside snack in Rajasthan. Uraddal can be obtained at any Indian grocer. Serve these tasty breads with hot Pumpkin and Potatoes Marwari Style, Date and... - 43.0643
Fried Falafel Pockets
Soak beans in water to cover for 2 1/2 hours.
Drain water, and grind beans in the Bosch meat mincer or pound into tiny pieces.
Add the remaining ingredients, and pound together to form a paste.
Let rest 30 minutes.
Form into small walnutsize balls, and let... - 37.6005
Green Bean Croquettes
Healthy Green bean croquettes for your party. These croquettes are a great way to entertain. They are a kiddie favorite and so you can enjoy watching your kids eating greens happily.Enjoy!! - 43.677
Layered Picnic Pate
In a mixing bowl combine egg and milk.
Stir in bread crumbs, onion, parsley, oregano, thyme, sage, 3/4 teaspoon salt, and 1/8 teaspoon pepper.
Add veal and beef; mix well.
Pat one fourth of the meat mixture into an 8x4x2 inch loaf pan.
Arrange green beans... - 40.5604
Mexicali Bean Spread
1 In a food processor or blender, whirl the kidney beans, water, tomato paste, lemon juice, cumin , oregano, red pepper sauce, and cinnamon for 1 minute or until smooth.
Serve as an appetizer, accompanied by tortilla chips or pita bread, or make sandwiches... - 28.3479
Spicy Black Eye Beans
1) Preheat the oven to 150°C/300°F/Gas Mark 2.
2) In a saucepan with water boil the rinsed beans, rapidly for 10 minutes. Then drain well and transfer to an ovenproof casserole dish.
3) In a frying pan or skillet, saute the onions for... - 46.4135
Texas Pecans Banana Bread
Looking for a banana bread recipe with a twist? Then try the Texas version detailed by Ramona Werst in this video. The recipe is special because it uses a not-so-common ingredient - Texas pecans. To know more and learn, watch the video! - 123.03
Taiyaki - Fish Bread
Taiyaki is a Korean fish shaped bread with a fabulous taste.Taiyaki is a popular street food in Japan and Korea. Join James in his kitchen and see how to cook Taiyaki. - 105.617
Bean Soup (fassouktha)
Bring beans to a boil in the water.
Reduce heat and simmer 1 hour.
Add remaining ingredients.
Simmer 2 hours more.
Add salt and pepper to taste.
Serve with toasted bread. - 37.9186
How To Make Black Bean Burgers
Those who think that vegetarian meals are the best and healthy should watch this video. This video shows a recipe of black beans burger which is high protein and low in fats. It makes a perfect meal. It is simple and does not need much work. Watch the chef... - 108.282
Indian Black Eyed Beans Curry
Black eyed beans are high in protein and those who want to make their black eyed beans tasty should try to make a curry for a delicious twist. Chef Manjula, who is a Indian Curry expert shows us how to make these tiny little beans tasty and thereby a part of... - 126.436
Baked Beans And Corn Casserole
Surprisingly unusual and appetizingly delicious, this Baked Beans and Corn Casserole is the all-time favorite around! Now with this simple and easy to follow method, you too can indulge in the wonderful recipe of homemade Baked Beans and Corn Casserole . - 41.4943
Tomato Bean Bake
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F
2. Grease a baking dish or casserole with oil or butter.
3. In a medium skillet, heat the oil over a medium flame.
4. When the oil is hot, add the diced celery and sauté for 2 minutes.
5. Then add the... - 44.8584
Quick Healthy Black Bean Burger By Bhavna - Vegan & Gluten Free
A cup of black beans packs a whopping 15 grams of satisfying protein and doesn't contain any of the saturated fat found in other protein sources, like red meat. Black beans very high in fiber, folate, protein, and antioxidants, along with numerous other... - 0
3 Bean Soup
1. In individual saucepans, cover the beans in sufficient water and allow them to soak overnight.
2. Cook the beans separately in their individual saucepans by simmering on a medium flame, until they are fork tender.
3. Make sure to check the... - 47.6199
Lemon And Ginger Spicy Beans
1. Place the ginger, garlic and 60 ml / 4 tbsp of the cold water in a food processor or blender and process until smooth.
2. Heat the oil in a saucepan. Add the onion and chilli, and cook gently for about 5 minutes until softened.
3. Add the cayenne pepper,... - 40.1045
For vegetarians who are on a high protein diet, try this recipe of Egyptian fava beans. It’s nutritious and very yummy. It is similar to hummus but has sourness from the tomatoes. It makes a delicious dip for pita bread. There are many ways of making fuul.... - 60.12
Beef And Bean Casserole
Put beans in a large saucepan and cover with cold water.
Bring to a boil.
Boil for 2 minutes, them remove from the heat, cover and leave to soak for 2 hours.
Preheat the oven to 325°.
Peel and chop onions.
Heat oil in a flameproof casserole and fry onions... - 45.6894
One Pot Chicken And White Bean Chili
Go the healthy way by cooking with canola oil! Try this easy recipe for a chili dish with chicken and white beans! Watch this video for more on this recipe! - 126.013
French Bean Casserole
1) Soak the beans overnight and drain.
2) Preheat oven to 275° F.
3) Take a large casserole and line it with bacon.
4) Take a large bowl and combine together beans, whole onion, carrot, salt, 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder and pepper.
5)... - 47.2271
Beans With Lamb, Pork, And Sausage
1. Preheat oven moderate to 375 °F
2. Wash beans.
3. In a pan add beans with 6 cups water.
4. Bring to boil and cook for 2 minutes.
5. Take off from heat and keep covered for 1 hour.
6. Add onions, salt, pepper, bay leaf, and cloves to... - 44.4649
No Meat Chili Beans
1) In a large skillet or saucepan, place all the ingredeints.
2) Simmer all the ingredeints for 10-15 minutes to attain the flavor.
3) The mixture should make at least 5 cups (1.25 l).
4) Serve the chili beans over corn bread or... - 38.8381
Pasta With Mangetout And Red Kidney Beans
Cook the pasta in boiling salted water until it is tender.
Drain and set aside.
Place the diced onions, tomato sauce, chilli powder, garlic, turmeric, salt, lemon juice and sugar in a food processor or blender.
Blend for about 1 minute or until a soft, smooth... - 41.2941
Peking Bread Sticks
Mix cheese and fish paste or flaked fish with soya sauce.
Spread evenly over the toast.
Sprinkle lemon juice and ground sesame seed powder.
Bake in a pre-heated oven (190Â°C - 375Â°F gas mark 5) for 10 minutes.
Cut into sticks.
Serve hot or cold with... - 38.5529
This dish called “Rajma” is a very popular North Indian vegetarian dish. The main ingredient in this dish is the red kidney beans which, interestingly is not of Indian origin. Try this very simple recipe to cook the delicious red kidney beans in a whole... - 0
Soak bread in milk.
Add chopped corriander and onion and mix well.
Add chilli-ginger paste, salt, sugar, turmeric, gram flour and rice flour and make a thin batter with water.
Heat griddle and make thin round pan-cakes.
Spread scrambled egg, baked... - 32.4554
Real Texas Pecan Bread Part 2 Of 4
In Part 2 of the series, Werst shares the recipe and procedure for making the perfect bread batter. It is important to ensure that the consistency is right and all the ingredients are added. Make sure that the video has all your attention! - 106.56
Mom's Simple And Delicious Beans
This is my mom's version of beans and potatoes, the great thing about this recipe is the perfect texture of beans (cooked yet crunchy). It is one of those recipes which leaves you asking for more. - 0
Bean And Potato Soup
1. Place the beans in a large bowl and cover with water. Let them soak overnight.
2. Tip the soaked beans along with water into a slow cooker or crock pot.
3. Close pot tightly with its lid.
4. Allow the beans to cook and soften on HIGH... - 48.2844
Mung Bean Curry With Spinach
This is a Asian style curry with lots of herbs, spices, vegetables and beans. It is rich in protein and vitamins. - 0
Bean Sprouts Cutlet
1. Wash and chop the bean sprouts finely and add some water, turmeric salt and cook it well.
2. In the mean time cook the potato ,carrot (steam or microwave) mash it and keep ready.
3. Heat little oil in pan add the chopped onion, ginger garlic paste, green... - 37.9604
Eazy Peezy Bread Fingers
These bread fingers can be a very good substitute for spring rolls during parties. It can also be served as snack. - 0
Spicy Turkey With Beans
1 Preheat the oven to 170Â°C, 325Â°F,gas3.
2 Coat the turkey in the flour.
Heat the oil and fry the turkey quickly until golden-brown on both sides.Transfer to a casserole dish.
3 Combine the yogurt with the tomato paste, spices, seasoning and... - 42.9273
Soya Beans Curry
1. In a pressure cooker heat oil on medium heat and add mustard seeds, carom seeds and turmeric powder and let the mustard seeds splutter.
2. Then add tomatoes, garlic paste , ginger paste, green chili paste, water as needed, red chili powder, garam... - 104.853
Spanish Pumpkin And Bean Soup
This chunky soup is made even more interesting with the addition of diced pears and a classic Catalan picada thickener of garlic, almonds and bread. In Morocco, lentils might be used instead of chickpeas or white beans, and sometimes rice or braised greens... - 44.4791
Tuscan Bean And Vegetable Soup
1. Place the onion, garlic, celery and carrot in a large saucepan. Stir in the tomatoes, red wine, vegetable stock and oregano.
2. Bring the vegetable mixture to the boil, cover and leave to simmer for 15 minutes. Stir the beans and courgettes (zucchini) into... - 37.5169
Chilli Beans Pie Savory
Sieve flour, soda bicarb and salt together in a large mixing bowl.
Mix butter and flour with finger for 10 minutes until it resembles bread crumbs.
Knead the flour to a stiff dough with milk.
Divide into two equal parts.
Roll out each into 1/2 cm thick... - 44.8869
Dry Mellow Leaves With Dry Fava Beans
1. In a sauce pan pour in the oil and fry the onion. Set aside.
2. Wash and boil the fava beans until soft. With a hand blender or a mixer, mix it until it is mashed up.
3. Add in the dry Jute and mix well. Season with salt.
4. In a... - 87.9415
Lobster Filled Chicken Breast With Black Bean Sauce
1) Take the chicken breasts to sprinkle salt and pepper.
2) Place a lobster tail quarter on the end of each chicken breast half, tuck in the edges, and roll around the lobster. Close up the ends with toothpicks and refrigerate.
3) Preheat the... - 45.1622
Real Texas Pecan Bread Part 3 Of 4
Part 3 of the series details the way to form perfect layers so that the bread has the right amount of batter to cinnamon and pecan mixture ratio. Relax, there is no maths involved here. All you need is some care. It is now time for baking. - 96.7913
Real Texas Pecan Bread Part 1 Of 4
Want to learn how to make amazingly delicious Cinnamon and Pecan Bread? It is a good side dish as well as dessert and is sure to please everyone's taste buds. Follow Ramona Werst's 4 part video on baking the perfect bread. In Part 1, she details the procedure... - 99.2275
Real Texas Pecan Bread Part 4 Of 4
Now that the baking is done and the bread is ready, it is time to frost it. Watch Ramona as she makes the perfect frosting that is bound to make this tasty bread even more so! Watch the videos and bake your very own batch at home. It will disappear as soon as... - 97.5984
Black Bean Stew With Turkey
This hearty slow cooker stew combines the fabulous flavours of chillies with turkey, squash, and black beans... Trust us - you have to try it - 111.575
Baked Italian Beans
In large saucepan, heat oil over medium heat; cook carrots, celery, garlic, onion and green pepper until softened, about 7 minutes.
Stir in tomatoes, tomato paste, 1 tomato paste can of water, oregano, basil, hot pepper flakes, sugar and 2 tbsp (25 mL) of the... - 41.7704
Loubia - Moroccan White Beans
Here is a super simple recipe to make Loubia, a classic Moroccan dish made with white beans cooked in a flavorful tomato sauce. This is a perfect winter dish served hot with bread. Try out this absolutely fabulous recipe on a cold winter day and surely will... - 122.868
Score the fat side of the pork rind, cover it with cold water in a small saucepan, bring to a boil, and simmer for 10 minutes.
Drain, cover with cold water again, and repeat the process, this time simmering for 30 minutes.
Reserve the pork rind and its second... - 42.7518
Easy Falafel Sandwich
Are you looking for a nutritious, quick and easy appetizer? Here is a video that shows how to make falafel at home in just a few minutes using garbanzo beans flour and spices. The chef also briefs about the nutritional aspects of falafel that is packed with... - 105.75
Middle Eastern Falafel
Here is an excellent step by step video that shows how to make a traditional middle eastern falafel from scratch. The chef also gives great serving suggestions for this crispy falafel with tahini sauce and vegetables. This video is a must watch to make this... - 106.082
Vegetable Gold Coin
Boil the potatoes and mash them coarsely.
Chop the vegetables very finely.
Heat the oil thoroughly in a vessel and add the vegetables and Ajinomoto powder. Cook on a high flame for 3 to 4 minutes.
Add the potatoes, soya sauce, chilli powder and salt and cook... - 47.376
Usal is a protein rich dish that can be eaten with pav/bread and even roti, if one wishes. This dish is very healthy and is also easy to digest, ideal for all age groups. - 0
Sprouted Gram Sandwich
It is a healthy & delicious sandwich.It consists of sprouted pulses,hence, it is easy to digest.It provides good quality protein, B vitamins, fibre, minerals & some amount of Vitamin C.One sandwich will provide approximately 250Kcal. - 46.8703
Deconstructed, Reconstructed Hummus
If you're like me you love hummus but you have to face the fact that hummus isn't always the most healthy thing ever. It often has a lot of olive oil in it, which while not terrible is still fat, and not a friend of the old waistline. Today I'll be making a... - 108.998
1. Soak garbanzos in water overnight or quickly soak them and drain the water.
2. Take saucepan, add soaked beans and pour lots of water over it and cook until garbanzos turn soft.
3. Stir in rosemary, salt, and more water if necessary... - 45.0198
Leblebi Tunisian Chickpea Soup
Rinse and pick over the chickpeas.
Soak the chickpeas overnight in water to cover by several inches.
In a large pot, combine the chickpeas and broth.
Bring to a boil.
Reduce heat to a very low simmer and cook for 20 minutes.
In a mortar or food... - 45.2823
1) Take a food processor bowl and add lemon juice and oil to the beans.
2) Process until it becomes a smooth paste.
3) Season according to taste.
4) Add some garlic cheese and blend once again until smooth.
5) Toast each pitta on a toaster for ½ a... - 43.0302
Garbanzo Garlic Dip
1) Take a food processor bowl or blender container and place all tahini ingredients in it. Blend until a smooth paste is formed.
2) Add all the dip ingredients and blend again until smooth.
3) Refrigerate for about 1 hour for blending... - 42.3832
Need a good mayonnaise alternative? This hummus recipe is light, fresh, and deliciously spreads with your meals! - 0
Soybean Cheese Casserole
In saucepan combine bouillon, onion, green pepper, and garlic.
Cook until vegetables are tender.
Add tomatoes, tomato paste, and seasonings.
Cook until slightly thickened; add soybeans.
Transfer mixture to a 1 1/2-quart casserole.
In a small bowl, combine... - 43.6202
The Hippy Gourmet Makes Tuscan Soup
Expecting guests at home and wondering what to serve for appetizers? this recipe might just come handy. Watch the chef share his unique recipe to prepare this Tuscan soup. Do not give it a miss. - 91.3635
Indian Vegetable Casserole
1) Combine together the beans, peas, carrots and boiling water to cover the vegetables in a bowl.
2) Cover the bowl and allow it to stand for about 10 minutes. Drain.
3) In a casserole, heat the oil and sautÃ© the onions for about 10 minutes.
4) Mix... - 46.048
The Channa masala is the popular Indian dish that has come to be accepted world wide. Channa cooked to the right consistency in a hot and spicy gravy. A delicious side dish that goes well with any of the Indian breads. - 46.2851
Ribollita is Italian for "reboiled." First you make a hearty Tuscan vegetable soup and refrigerate it overnight. The next day, you reheat ("reboil") the soup with slices of bread in it, which break down and thicken it further. - 36.4682
Misal Pav - Latest Easy Version
Misal Pav is a delectable marathi dish which makes a great breakfast or brunch. Its a nice combination of curry with farsan served with bread. A must try this Authentic Maharashtrian recipe. - 0
Snack Time! Hummus With Roasted Eggplant
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
2. Line a baking pan with aluminum foil and spray a thin coating of cooking spray.
3. Drain and rinse the garbanzo beans. Place the beans, tahini sauce, greek yogurt, olive oil, Grand Diamond All Purpose... - 129.1
1. Soak beans covered in water overnight or boil beans in water for 2 minutes and let it stand for 1 hour.
2. Drain beans discarding soaking water.
3. In a large saucepan boil soaked beans and 2 cups water with cover for 10 minutes.
4. Lowering the... - 44.1462
1. Put the rajmah into a pressure cooker along with salt, pinch of soda and a dry red chilli.
2. After 2 whistles lower the flame and leave it for about 20 minutes. Then switch off the gas.
3. Heat a pan and add ajwain seeds and then the garlic paste.
4. When... - 39.4406
Rinse and pick over the chickpeas.
Soak them overnight in water to cover by several inches.
In a large saucepan, combine the chickpeas and water to cover by several inches.
Bring to a boil, reduce heat to a simmer, cover, and cook until tender, about... - 41.3731
1. In a pan heat olive oil and sauté garlic paste, red onion, red and green bell pepper along with salt to taste.
2. Add boiled black beans and water let it cook for more 10 minutes.
3. Mix in red chili powder and smash the mixture using a potato... - 106.332
Sift the flour into a bowl.
Make a depression in the center and crumble in the yeast.
Warm the milk, pour it in, and stir to completely dissolve the yeast in the milk.
Sprinkle a little flour over the yeast-milk mixture, cover, and let stand in a warm place... - 45.8763
Chilli Con Carne
The chili con carne is a mince meat curry like preparation that can be served with rice or bread. Cooked in a microwave with onions, tomatoe and red kidney beans, the chili con carne is flavored with chili powder and tomato paste. Adapted from Sharp Microwave... - 41.8321
Fiesta Chili Con Carne
Cook onions in butter in deep saucepan until tender; add beef.
Cook until browned, breaking up with a fork.
Add tomatoes, tomato paste, water or wine and seasonings.
Bring to a boil.
Reduce heat and simmer for 45 minutes; add beans.
Simmer for... - 40.2569
Chilli Con Carne
1. Place onions, red pepper, garlic and reserved juice from tomatoes in a nonstick frying pan over a medium heat and cook for 4-5 minutes. Stir in beef and cook for 10 minutes. Add tomatoes, red kidney beans, cumin, coriander, chilli powder, stock and tomato... - 33.6509
Mumbai Ragda Patties
Mumbai Ragda Patties is one of the most popular street food in Maharashtra. The dish consists of two parts, Ragda is prepared with white peas and Patties is made of potatoes. This dish makes for a great snack and is savored by all age groups. Watch the video... - 114.023
Healthy Hummus Arabic
You are watching in one of the famous dish in the Middle East, and even eaten worldwide.
You can make it by your self, It's So Healthy. - 86.4358
Making Of Instant Pita Chips & Spreads Or Other Dips
Need a last minute recipe for your kitty party? Serve crispy pita chips with delicious hummus. Chef Bhal Dave tells you how to whomp up crispy, tasty pita chips at home and team it up with tasty hummus. Easy to make and tantalizing to the taste buds, this... - 77.5511
Indian Khicheri In Ayurvedic Preparation
Do you intend to revamp your taste bud and cook something herbal? Switch to organic food and prepare yummy Khichdi, a mix of rice and dal at home. With Anjali Patak you can cook this Asian delight for a healthy living. - 96.4969
Spicy Black Eyed Pea Dip
Drain peas and place in a medium-size saucepan.
Add enough fresh water to cover the peas, then add garlic clove and parsley.
Simmer about 1 hour or until peas are tender.
Stir salt into beans and cook 5 minutes; drain and remove parsley.
In a small saucepan,... - 42.5871
1) Mix the tahini paste, garbanzo beans, lemon juice, garlic, salt, and pepper together. Slowly add the hot water until the mixture is smooth and rich. Sprinkle with chopped parsley and serve with crackers or bread. - 20.6328
Hummus is a dip or a spread that you can eat with a meat preparation or on breads.I first had Hummus with chicken Shawarma in Dubai.The chicken tastes exceptionally well when had with Hummus. - 30.7928
1. Mash boiled potatoes.
2. Grate vegetables and boil for 2 minutes in boiling water and drain.
3. Heat a non stick pan, add vegetables and ajinomotto. Cook till soft.
4. When vegetables get cool then add capsicum, potatoes, spring onion, chilli sauce, salt,... - 39.9497
Layered Lunch Loaf
1. Cut bread horizontally into four even layers.
2. For sprouts layer, place tomato paste (puree), yogurt and coriander in a bowl and mix to combine. Place alfalfa sprouts, bean sprouts and snow pea sprouts or watercress on bottom layer of bread. Top with... - 35.2679
1) Place the garbanzo beans in water 3 C and soak them overnight.
2) Drain the beans and cook them for about 2-3 hours, until soft.
3) In a blender, puree the beans into a smooth paste.
4) Stir in rest of the ingredients and blend well.
5)... - 40.654
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2. Take a skillet and add shortening into it. Fry the beef in it until it turns brown and soft.
3. Take a 3-quart casserole and rub it with cut garlic cloves and oil.
4. Spread a layer of half the meat,... - 47.481
In a large no-stick frying pan over medium heat, brown the sausage.
Remove to a cutting board and slice into 1/2" pieces.
Return to the pan and add the onions, apples and 2 tablespoons stock.
Saute for 5 minutes, or until the onions and apples are... - 47.9482
Paneer Corn Vegetable Balls
1. Mash the boiled potatoes.
2. Grind the bread slices.
3. Mix vegetables, corn, salt, chillies and ginger paste in mashed potatoes.
4. Add grated paneer and pepper powder to the above ingredients and mix properly.
5. Form small balls.
6. Bake them. - 38.4627
Punjabi Chhole Bhature
Fond of North Indian food? Your treat is incomplete without these yummy Punjabi Chhole Bhature. This dish is one of the staples in North India and is served as a main dish. The recipe is simple and completely deletctable. Watch the video and treat your family... - 96.9738