- » Bean Meat Stew
Bean Meat Stew Recipes
Enjoy our collection of bean meat stew recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for bean meat stew recipes.
1. In a big pot over camp fire, Heat water, add black beans, chopped onions and potatoes and meat. Let it simmer for a while.
2. Add tomatoes, carrots, corn and peppers. Stir for a while.
3. Add green beans and red currant jelly. Close the lid and let... - 105.936
Chilli Con Carne Bean And Meat Stew
In a large frying pan or handi, heat the oil.
Season the flour with salt and pepper.
Toss the meat in the seasoned flour and fry until evenly browned; add more oil if necessary to prevent sticking.
Using a slotted spoon, remove the meat.
Pour in some more oil... - 39.1404
Bean And Meat Stew
Saute onion and meat.
Add remaining ingredients.
Cover and simmer for 15 minutes. - 32.9407
Fava Bean And Meat Stew
In nonstick saucepan, combine lamb, onion, and garlic; cook until onion is browned.
Stir in stock and tomato paste.
Add beans, parsley, and thyme; cook until most of the liquid has evaporated.
Divide evenly. - 30.9066
You May Also Like!
Runner Bean And Meat Stew
1) In a non-stick pan, heat oil and saute the onion until golden and soft.
2) Stir in the meat and saute until evenly brown all over to seal it.
3) Mix in the beans and cook over low heat until slightly softened.
4) Pour in the tomato concentrate,... - 44.6781
Thrifty Meat Bean Stew
Rinse beans; place in large saucepan and add water.
Bring to boiling; cover and simmer 2 minutes.
Remove from heat and let stand 1 hour.
Do not drain.
Add tomatoes, onion, and salt; cover and simmer for 1 1/4 hours.
Add luncheon meat, bouillon cube, and... - 41.63
Kettle Of Beans Stew
Kettle of beans stew is a navy bean and ham stew that can be prepared with leftover meat. A handy recipe for fixing a meal with those worrisome leftover, the kettle of bean stew is simply seasoned and very easy to prepare as a homely meal. - 32.4794
Slow Cooked Meat & Bean Stew
1. Pick over and wash beans. Put beans and water in a heavy kettle. Bring to boiling; remove from heat. Let stand 1 hour.
2. Add salt, garlic, carrots, onions, parsley, bay leaf, thyme and salt pork to beans. Cover; bring to boiling. Lower heat; simmer 1... - 26.6507
Spanish Meat And Bean Stew
Soak the beans in water overnight, then drain.
Put the bacon in a saucepan with the beans, salt, water and bay leaf and bring to the boil.
Simmer for 1 hour, or until the beans are softened.
Meanwhile, peel and finely chop the onion.
Finely chop the... - 43.276
Puchero - Spanish Meat And Bean Stew
1. In a dish, combine beans and water to cover and soak overnight or quick-soak.
2. Do not drain.
3. In a large pan, melt butter.
4. Brown ham and pork in butter for 10 minutes.
5. Add hot water, lemon juice, and pepper.
6. Simmer 1... - 45.0064
Beef And Bean Stew
This Beef and Bean Stew is an ideal accompaniment to your rice dishes. Try out this meat and vegetable dish and let me know if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Beef and Bean Stew are welcome. - 39.5393
Lima Bean Sunshine Stew
Combine all ingredients in an ungreased 2-qt.baking dish.
Cover and bake for 50-60 minutes or until potatoes are tender. - 31.6521
Lamb And Lima Bean Stew
1. In a 4-quart electric slow cooker, mix together the lima beans, onions, garlic, tomatoes with their liquid, wine, 1 cup of the water, the marjoram, mustard, 3 tablespoons of the parsley, and the lemon zest; mix well. In a large skillet, heat the olive oil... - 34.0082
Black Eye Beans And Ham Stew
A stew that is brought together by cooking the black eye and the ham together and goes well with a plateful of rice. If not for the cook and his verbal abuse the recipe is good to go! Watch the video for more. - 37.3026