- » Bean Meat
Bean Meat Recipes
Enjoy our collection of bean meat recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for bean meat recipes.
Broad Beans With Meat
Wash and trim the beans.
Cut in half.
Saute the meat in the melted butter until browned.
Add the one-quarter cup water and cover, simmering about forty minutes to fifty minutes or until the meat is tender.
Add a little more water if necessary.
Add... - 41.0427
Hot Bean Dish Without Meat
1) In a slow cooker, put the beans.
2) Combine together all the remaining ingredients and pour the mixture all over the beans.
3) Cover the cooker and cook over low heat for about 3 to 4 hours.
4) Serve hot. - 37.1638
Bean And Meat Bake
Cut luncheon meat into 8 slices; brush each slice with syrup, reserving remaining syrup.
Arrange meat slices around edge of a 9-inch pie plate.
In saucepan combine beans, remaining syrup, onion, flour, and mustard.
Cook and stir till thickened and bubbly;... - 32.0217
Ginger Beans With Luncheon Meat
Combine beans, gingersnap crumbs, catsup, molasses, and salt; turn into 1-quart casserole.
Cut luncheon meat in six slices; place on top of beans.
Bake, covered, in moderate oven (350°) for 30 minutes. - 28.6915
You May Also Like!
Bean And Meat Stew
Saute onion and meat.
Add remaining ingredients.
Cover and simmer for 15 minutes. - 32.7266
Meat And Bean Salad
Meat and bean salad is a simple salad that can be prepared with a meat of choice. made with added eggs, the meat and bean salad is dressed with mayo and flavored with sweet pickle relish. With the taste of celey and a hint of cili sauce, this is a very savory... - 33.4709
Meat, Potato And String Bean Salad Bowl
Combine first 8 ingredients.
Toss lightly with French dressing and mayonnaise, which have been combined and beaten until smooth with an egg beater.
Serve on watercress. - 30.4252
Fava Bean And Meat Stew
In nonstick saucepan, combine lamb, onion, and garlic; cook until onion is browned.
Stir in stock and tomato paste.
Add beans, parsley, and thyme; cook until most of the liquid has evaporated.
Divide evenly. - 32.349
No Meat Baked Beans
1) In a large soup kettle, soak the beans in water overnight.
2) In water, cook the beans till they are soft. This generally takes about 1 ½ hours. Drain the beans and throw away the liquid.
3) In a slow cooker, mix together all the ingredients.
4)... - 37.7067
Chilli Con Carne Bean And Meat Stew
In a large frying pan or handi, heat the oil.
Season the flour with salt and pepper.
Toss the meat in the seasoned flour and fry until evenly browned; add more oil if necessary to prevent sticking.
Using a slotted spoon, remove the meat.
Pour in some more oil... - 38.9321
Meat And Bean Salad
1. Take a large bowl and add garlic clove, salt, basil, pepper and red wine vinegar and blend well.
2. Stir in remaining ingredients except the greens and toss them to blend.
3. Freeze overnight or for atleast 6 hours to blend the flavors.... - 39.3232
Barbecued Meat And Beans
1. Preheat the oven at 300°.
2. Soak beans covering with water overnight or quick-soak.
3. Bone the chicken, lamb and pork and keep aside.
4. Then simmer the beans in a saucepan for about 1 1/2 hours in soaking water.
5. In a pan fry... - 43.879
Green Beans And Meat In Tomato Sauce
Melt butter in large skillet over medium-high heat.
Add onion and garlic and saute until golden, about 5 minutes.
Add meat, stirring until it is no longer pink.
Blend in tomatoes, tomato sauce, salt and cinnamon.
Simmer until meat is tender about 20... - 40.3551
Bean Meat Recipes By Category