- » Bean Ham Soup
Bean Ham Soup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of bean ham soup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for bean ham soup recipes.
Bean And Ham Soup
Bean and ham soup has been a classic favorite, but when it is homemade it rises to a whole other level especially with the intense flavor of ham. This simple soup recipe will warm your friends and family during the cold months and have them going in for... - 107.255
Comforting Ham-seasoned Soup Beans With Cornbread
If you are looking for a super satisfying dinner recipe that will allow you to dine like a king on a pauper's budget, this is it. Betty's soupy delight is fast and fabulous and makes for an ultimate sit-down dinnertime experience. Stream the video recipe to... - 90.2386
Crockpot 13 Bean Soup
Have you been looking for an easy Crockpot recipe? This one is just perfect for you. Watch this video to learn a really simple Crockpot 13 Bean Soup recipe. This soup is very impressive as an appetizer. Don't give it a miss. - 79.5744
15 Bean And Ham Soup
1. Wash the beans; put in large pot and cover with water. Bring to boil; stir and remove from heat. Cover and let sit 1 hour. After that hour, drain beans and set aside.
2. Add oil to pot. Sauté your ham hocks, onion, and celery until... - 54.4129
Spicy Ham And Bean Soup
In a large saucepan cook onion, green pepper, carrot, celery, and garlic in hot oil till tender.
Stir in rice, bay leaf, bouillon granules, oregano, thyme, red pepper, and 2 cups water.
Bring to boiling; reduce the heat.
Cover and simmer for 30... - 47.4722
Ham And Bean Vegetable Soup
1. In a saucepan, combine beans and the water, bring the mixture to boil; reduce heat and simmer 2 minutes.
2. Remove from heat; cover and let it stand for about 1 hour but do not drain.
3. Bring the beans and liquid to boiling.
4. Add smoked pork... - 47.4495
Ham And Bean Soup
Ham And Bean Soup is an easy to prepare appetizer recipe which cannot just escape your guest's attention. Try this amazingly delicious Ham And Bean Soup, you will surely love to talk about with us. - 47.0828
Ham And Bean Chowder
1. In a Dutch oven or soup kettle add beans. Cover with water by 2 inches.
2. Bring it to boil and cook for further 2 minutes.
3. Take off from heat. Cover and keep aside for 1 hour.
4. Drain out the beans and discard liquid.
5. In the kettle heat... - 46.6223
1. In a large slow-cooking pot or a crock pot, combine all the ingredients.
2. Give a good stir to mix well then cover pot with its lid.
3. Allow the ingredients to cook on HIGH for 5 to 6 hours or if you are in now hurry, cook on LOW for 10 to 12... - 45.3252
Cuban Ham And Black Bean Soup
1. Take a bowl and add water, beans and soak overnight. Or Quickly soak the beans and drain the water.
2. Take a large kettle and heat oil in it and stir in salted pork and cook until the fat is released.
3. Stir in garlic, onions, and... - 44.4277
Ham & Bean Soup
Rinse and sort beans, discarding any debris.
Insert slicing disc.
Heat oil in a 6 to 8-quart kettle over medium-high heat; add onions and cook, stirring occasionally, until soft (about 10 minutes).
Meanwhile, slice turnip; leave in... - 44.2263
Hearty Ham And Bean Soup
1. In 12-cup (3 liter) casserole or bowl, microwave butter at High for 1 minute, then add onion, garlic, green pepper and celery and continue to microwave, uncovered, at High for 3 minutes such that vegetables are tender.
2. Blend in flour and stock... - 44.0536
Ham And Bean Soup
1. Start by sorting and washing the beans
2. In a Dutch oven, place the beans along with water 2 inches above the beans, soak overnight
3. Drain it the next morning, later combine beans and 6 cups of water along with the next 7... - 43.9762
Butter Bean & Ham Chowder
Melt butter in a 2- to 3-quart pan over medium-high heat.
Add onions and carrot and cook, stirring occasionally, until onions are limp (about 3 minutes).
Add flour; stir until bubbly (about 1 minute).
Add broth, milk, and marjoram; stir well.
Bring to a boil;... - 43.3548
Vegetable Bean Soup With Ham
In a large saucepan or Dutch oven combine beans and 4 cups of the water.
Bring to boiling; reduce heat and simmer 2 minutes.
Remove from heat; cover and let stand 1 hour. (Or, soak the beans in water overnight in a covered pan.)
Drain and rinse... - 43.2248
Black Bean Soup With Ham And Sweet Potatoes
Heat the oil in a 5-quart Dutch oven over moderate heat for 1 minute.
Add the onions and garlic and saute, stirring frequently, until limp about 5 minutes.
Add the green pepper and saute, stirring occasionally, until it is tender about 5 minutes more.
Stir in... - 42.9601
Ham, Beans & Okra Soup
In deep kettle, brown meat in butter.
Add tomatoes and okra.
Cover with boiling water and simmer, covered, over medium heat for 1 hour.
Then add 4 cups boiling water.
Bring to boiling point.
Lower heat and simmer, covered, stirring frequently.
Skim soup as it... - 42.1258
Country Bean Soup
1) Into a pot, add some water and soak the beans overnight
2) Into the pot add the onions, salt, pepper, ham bone and bay leaf and bring to a simmer and cook till the beans are tender
3) Remove the ham, and bay leaf and mash the beans well
4) Using a... - 41.7484
Ham And Bean Soup
Rinse beans; drain.
In a large saucepan combine the beans and 4 cups water.
Bring to boil, reduce heat.
Simmer, uncovered, for 2 minutes.
Remove from heat.
Cover and let stand for 1 hour.
Drain and rinse beans.
In the same pan stir together the beans, 4 caps... - 41.4463
Calico Ham And Bean Soup
1. In large saucepan combine beans and 6 cups water bring to boil, reduce heat and simmer uncovered for 10 minutes.
2. Discarding cooking water drain and rinse beans.
3. In slow cooker combine all ingredients and cook with cover on Low 8-10 hours or... - 41.3797
Ham Bean Vegetable Soup
Boil ham until tender, remove skin, bone and fat; return to kettle in broth.
Boil beans until tender, then drain and add to ham and stock.
Fry finely diced bacon in large skillet until crisp; then add peppers, onions, celery and carrots and cook slowly.
When... - 40.6858
Ham Bean Soup
1. Bring water to boiling in a 6-quart saucepot. Add beans gradually to water so that boiling continues. Boil 2 minutes. Remove from heat and set aside 1 hour.
2. Drain beans, reserving liquid. Return beans to saucepot along with 4 cups of cooking liquid.
3.... - 40.4235
Ham Bone Bean Soup
Thoroughly wash beans.
Cover with 2 quarts cold water; bring to boiling; boil gently 2 minutes.
Remove from heat; cover and let stand 1 hour.
(Do not drain.) Add ham bone, seasonings.
Cover; heat to boiling; boil gently till beans are tender, about 3 to 3 1/2... - 39.5086
Hearty Fettuccine Ham And Bean Soup
1) Take a large saucepan and heat oil over medium heat.
2) Stir in tomato sauce, ham, and garlic and let it simmer for 5 minutes.
3) Pour 3 cups of broth and stir to blend.
4) In a blender, make a puree by blending the remaining broth and the... - 39.2453
Nine Bean Soup With Tomatoes
1. To prepare the bean mix sort it, wash it, place in slow cooker covering with water 2 inches above beans , soak overnight and drain.
2. To it add ham, onion, garlic, salt, and 2 quarts fresh water and cook with cover on Low for 7 hours.
3. Adding... - 38.5875
Ham-Bean Soup has an awesome taste. The ham and chicken gives the Ham-Bean Soup a miraculous taste. Ham-Bean Soup is inspired by restaurants internationally. Must try it. - 38.4828
Ham And Bean Minestrone
1) In a saucepan, add butter to melt on heat.
2) Add ham and onion to brown in melted butter.
3) Pour in bean with bacon soup.
4) Stir well and add water to blend in.
5) Stir in minestrone soup.
6) Heat the soup mixture by frequent... - 38.355
Hearty Ham & Bean Soup
Combine all the ingredients except carrots in a large heavy saucepot; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat and simmer, covered, until beans are almost tender, about 2 hours.
Stir in carrots; cover and simmer until beans and vegetables are tender, about 1 hour... - 36.8661
Congressional Bean Soup
1) In a large pan, boil the water, add the beans and gently boil for about 2 min; remove from the heat and allow to stand for an hr.,
2) In a slow cooker, add the beans and the remaining ingredients ; cook covered on LOW for about 12-14 hrs or... - 35.6845
Slow Cooked Navy Beans With Ham
1) In a slow cooker, soak the beas in water for a minimum of 4 hours.
2) Add the ham hock and garlic and cover the cooker. Cook over low heat for about 7 to 8 hours, or over high heat for 4 hours. During the last hour of cooking, add the salt.
3) Take... - 35.6837
Senate Bean Soup With Ham
Cover beans with water, bring to boil, and boil for 2 minutes.
Remove from heat.
Cover pan and let stand for 1 hour.
Drain beans and measure liquid; add enough water to make 5 quarts.
Bring again to boil and simmer, covered, for 2 hours, or until beans begin... - 35.6239
Bean Soup With Knuckle Of Ham
Cook the knuckle of ham in 2 1/2 pt. of water.
Then take the cleaned and washed beans, which should have been soaked in water for several hours, boil until tender, then add the stock from the cooked ham.
Make a roux from lard and flour and add finely chopped... - 34.8313
Us Senate Bean Soup
1. ln an 8-quart stockpot, bring the beans, water, and ham hocks to a boil over high heat. Lower the heat and simmer, covered, stirring occasionally and skimming the surface, for 1 hour or until the beans are almost tender.
2. Stir in the onions, celery,... - 33.3194
Bean And Ham Soup
This bean soup recipe is a flavorful recipe cooked with navy beans and ham bones. Prepared along with vegetables, the bean soup recipe simple and easy and can be served with bread rolls. - 33.2676
W W Hearty Bean And Ham Soup
Combine all ingredients, except rice, in a 4-quart saucepan.
Cover and simmer for 45 minutes.
Add rice; simmer an additional 15 minutes. - 31.5221
Lima Beans And Ham Crock Pot
Place all ingredients in crockpot and stir well. Cover and cook on low 7-10 hours (4-5 on high). Serve with your favorite bread. May be doubled for 4-1/2qt crock or larger. - 28.2421
Bean Ham Soup Recipes By Category