- » Bean Guacamole
Bean Guacamole Recipes
Enjoy our collection of bean guacamole recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for bean guacamole recipes.
1) Assemble all the ingredients according to the order of layers in the ingredients section.
2) Best served with Taco chips. - 35.0697
Tostadas With Salsa And Guacamole
1. Soak beans overnight in 6 cups of water and baking soda.
2. Cook beans in the boiled soaking water along with bay leaf, onion, garlic, and dried basil for 45 to 60 minutes or until beans turn soft and can be mashed easily with the... - 42.507
Stacked Guacamole Salad
Make guacamole dressing and set aside.
Pile lettuce on 2 large plates.
Top with a layer of zucchini slices.
In a pan over low heat, place beans and garlic powder and heat, stirring, until hot and bubbly.
Spoon half the beans over each salad, cover with half... - 39.0073
Minced Turkey Burger With Salsa And Guacamole
Burgers make a great party food and here in this video the chef tells how to make some interesting burgers using spiced minced turkey. Buns are replaced by tortillas and salsa and guacamole are added to flavor the dish. - 138.959
To prepare beans either cover with water and soak overnight, or cover with water and bring to boil; boil 2 minutes and allow to sit in water for 1 hour.
After soaking beans drain off soaking water.
Cover beans with fresh water and cover pot.
Bring to... - 36.1749
Cut avocados in half and spoon out meat.
Mash, then add onion, tomato, sour cream, Tabasco, salt and lemon juice.
Layer retried beans, then avocado mixture and garnish with cheddar cheese, tomato, onion, black olives and jalapenos (or anything else that... - 29.5574
Position knife blade in food processor bowl; add beans, lemon juice, and garlic.
Process 20 seconds, scraping sides of processor bowl once.
Add chopped onion and next 4 ingredients; pulse 5 times or until mixture is chunky.
Transfer mixture to a medium bowl;... - 39.1957
Nhl Steve Gainey's Raw Guacamole And Organic Winter Pantry Salsa
Former Kamloops Blazer and NHL Hockey Player Steve Gainey joins Colin & Susan for Easy Real Whole Food Fast. Steve, who now owns Taco Del Mar, shows us how to make fresh authentic guacamole, while Colin digs through the pantry to make simple winter salsa. - 90.5074
1. Position knife blade in food processor bowl; add first 3 ingredients. Process 20 seconds, scraping sides of processor bowl once. Add 3/4 cup chopped onion and next 4 ingredients; pulse 5 times or until mixture is chunky.
2. Transfer mixture to a medium... - 30.3057
Burrito With Vegetable And Rice Filling
A healthy burrito for dinner? Well this burrito is well flavored and filling! Filled with the goodness of vegetables, including mushrooms, zucchini and bell peppers, and is flavored with garlic. The filling for the burrito will have brown rice and the... - 119.626
Four Layer Cheesy Fiesta Dip
If you are confused about what to make for the sudden party that you've organized, watch this video recipe of Four Layer Cheesy Fiesta Dip. It is a perfect recipe for parties and goes well with chips, breads and even veggies. Have fun! - 120.081
Healthy Quinoa Tacos
Tacos can be made of anything! Agreed? Well here’s Katherine in this recipe proving just that!! Here is a recipe for a quinoa taco!! Besides being delicious, this recipe also has great nutritional value, so listen closely to Katherine as she let’s you in... - 114.902
Pinwheel Ole With Black Bean Filling
1) In a medium sized bowl, mash half a cup of the beans.
2) Stir in the rest of the quarter cup of beans, the jalapeno peppers and cream cheese.
3) Spread the mixture on the tortillas.
4) Sprinkle with onions, cheese and red pepper.
5) Roll up the... - 39.1826
Tacos is a traditional Mexican delicacy which can be prepared with a variety of fillings. In this video, watch Kim Shields modify this dish to suit the vegan diet. Watch the video and enjoy the recipe. - 102.693
Preparing authentic Mexican food is no more an impossible task for you. With little effort, you can also serve these mouth-watering burritos to the dinner table. Stuffed with black beans and fresh greens, these are loaded with vitamins, proteins, minerals and... - 122.981
Melting Chilli Bean Wraps
1. Heat grill to high. Empty beans into a pan, stir in tomatoes, then cook over a medium heat for 5 mins.
2. Divide bean mix between the tortillas, sprinkle over a small handful of cheese, then roll up wraps. Put onto a baking sheet, scatter over another... - 27.5993
Ranchero Sauce, Refried Beans, Chiliquiles And Enchiladas
FOR THE RANCHERO SAUCE
1. Boil the tomatoes along with the garlic and chilies.
2. Take them off heat and peel the tomatoes.
3. Transfer the tomatoes, garlic and chilies to the blender along with a little of the cooking liquid.
4. Fry the onions in a... - 95.7648
1. In a large casserole dish, mix the onions, the red onions, garlic, cumin, olive oil, tomato sauce, bacon rind, chili powder, and flour
2. Mix everything and cook slowly on a slow flame for three hours.
3. Serve hot with sour cream and... - 34.4813
Beef & Bean Burritos
Cook and stir beef and onion in skillet over medium heat until beef is browned and onion is tender; drain. Stir in enchilada sauce and salt. Cover and simmer 10 minutes; keep warm. Place beans in another skillet and heat through; keep warm. Serve meat... - 31.234
Delicious Bean And Rice Burritos
Learn how to make delicious beans and rice burritos. Rockin Robin also shows you her favorite burrito with apple cider dressing. You also learn which tortillas are her favorites that you can buy at Trader Joe's or Costco. Also learn how to make some great... - 125.737
Black Bean Dip
Prepare Guacamole; set aside.
In an 8- to 10-inch frying pan, combine bacon, onion, and chili powder.
Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until bacon is crisp (8 to 10 minutes).
Drain and discard fat.
In a large bowl, coarsely mash... - 39.1044
Quick Bean Quesadillas
Meatless quesadillas are a snap with five ingredients you probably have on hand. - 32.4321
Veggie Bean Medley
Having meals that you can cook in thirty minutes or less is great on those nights that you are running late home from work or when you have evening activities with your kids. This Mexican inspired dish is sure to delight every member of the family-especially... - 130.879
My Mexican Tostada - The Best Bean Tostada You'll Ever Have
1. Chop the iceberg lettuce, rinse and let it drain.
2. Slice the tomatoes, cucumber and shred the carrots, set aside.
3. Preheat the oven to 475 degree F.
4. In large saucepan pour oil about 1 inch deep, preheat the oil and bring the... - 0
Alice's Super Layers
1) In a large flat serving dish with a rim, spread the yogurt evenly at the bottom, spoon on guacamole and sprinkle with the chili powder.
2) In a food processor bowl attached with a metal blade, process the kidney beans until it... - 45.9502
Zesty Black Bean Tacos
Prepare Simmered Black Beans.
Place lettuce in a large salad bowl and top with tomato, sprouts, bell pepper, olives, and onions.
Prepare Chili Cumin Dressing and set aside.
Pour oil into a deep pan to a depth of 1/2 inch and heat to 350Â° on a... - 43.6565
Chicken And Black Bean Dip
Tortillas and nachos or even a bag of potato chips and some dip? This dip has layers of goodness of starting from chicken, black bean, Mexican cheese and some roasted peppers! See how Ken layers this dip to make this one indulgent one. - 120.343
Taco Salad With Kidney Beans
1 Prepare Tortilla Cups; set aside. In a medium skillet cook beef and garlic until beef is brown. Drain well. Stir in kidney beans, corn, taco sauce, and chili powder. Bring to boiling; reduce heat. Simmer, covered, for 10 minutes.
2 Meanwhile, in a large... - 27.2972
Corn Chips With Melted Cheese, Chili And Pinto Beans
Preheat the oven to 400°F.
Arrange the tortillas on a pan or ovenproof plate.
Sprinkle the beans, chiles, olives and cheese over the chips and bake in the oven or under the broiler until the cheese melts.
Remove them from the oven, garnish with the cilantro,... - 30.3953
Crispy Burritos With Beans
Heat the 3 tablespoons oil in a wide frying pan over medium heat.
Add onion, garlic, chile, and cumin; cook, stirring, until onion is soft and lightly browned.
Drain beans well, reserving liquid; add beans to onion mixture.
As beans heat, mash them with a... - 42.0687
Bean Burrito Casserole
Make the filling: In a large heavy skillet cook the onion and the garlic in the oil over moderately low heat, stirring, until the onion is softened, add the beans, and mash about half of them coarse with the back of a wooden spoon.
Add the tomato sauce, the... - 27.9592
Chicken, Black Bean And Taco Salad
1) On the stove top, in a skillet over medium heat, add 1 tablespoon of Rinaldo's Organic Garlic Gold.
2) When olive oil is warm, add in chicken. Cook until slightly brown.
3) Pour in water and McCormick Taco Seasoning. Mix. Simmer over low heat for... - 106.67
Kraft Foods Layered Taco Dip
1. Onto a large serving plate spread beans and top with layers of sour cream, guacamole and salsa.
2. sprinkle with onions, olives and peppers.
3. Garnish with cheese, cover and refrigerate several hours until chilled.
4. Serve as a dip with... - 38.1711
1. Spread about 3 tablespoons beans over each tortilla to within 1/2 inch of edge; sprinkle each with about 2 tablespoons cheese and 1 teaspoon cilantro. Fold one edge of tortilla up about 1 inch over mixture; fold right and left sides over folded end. Fold... - 18.1966
Arrange taco shells on a baking pan according to package instructions. Set aside.
In a large skillet, saute onion in vegetable oil until softened. Add remaining filling ingredients and cook over low heat for 10 to 15 minutes, stirring frequently.
Prepare... - 32.3514
Rolled Tortilla Dippers
Work with 1 tortilla at a time, keeping remaining tortillas covered.
Spread 1 tablespoon refried beans slightly off-center of tortilla, leaving a 1-inch margin at both ends.
Sprinkle 1 1/2 teaspoons cheese over beans.
Roll up tortilla tightly, jellyroll... - 32.1221
Heat 1 tablespoon of the vegetable oil in a 2-quart saucepan. Stir in scallions and green peppers. Saute 1 minute. Add 1 crushed garlic clove, stirring briefly. Mix in tomato sauce, beans and hot pepper sauce. Simmer uncovered over medium-low heat for 15... - 30.3221
1. Place oven rack in lower third of oven and heat oven to 450°F.
2. Place 2 flour tortillas on each of 2 large baking sheets. Cover each with 1/3 cup beans and 1 cup cheese, leaving a 1-inch border. Bake until edges of tortillas are browned and cheese is... - 30.1166
Bean Guacamole Recipes By Category