- » Bean Gravy
Bean Gravy Recipes
Enjoy our collection of bean gravy recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for bean gravy recipes.
Lima Beans Gravy
Dry Roast Coriander seeds,Bengal Gram,jeera,cinnamon till it releases good aroma and keep it aside.In the same pan dry fry red chillies and then dry fry coconut.Allow all the ingrediants to cool and make a paste with a little water.
Pressure Cook toor dal... - 37.0342
Thai Phad Phet Sator
The combination of pork and green beans is quite delicious and it is also a rich source of vegetable and non-veg protein and fiber. It can be served as a regular meal, with plain steaming rice. And the chef is here to make your job easy! - 109.074
Simple Rawalpindi Chole
A hot bowl of Rawalpindi chole is a delicacy to enjoy, when it is served with steaming rice or Indian breads like naan, roti, bature etc. It is also a good source of vegetable protein, fiber and loads of minerals. You can make it little less spicy, if you ... - 129.181
High-fiber Gravy Of Kidney Beans & Turnips
Red kidney beans and turnips, cooked together in a velvety gravy, with almost no oil or fat, makes for a very effective and tasty weight-loss recipe. The high fiber content of beans and turnips makes this dish satiating, so that you don't reach out for a... - 0
Bright Vegetables In Coconut Gravy
Dilute the coconut milk powder in an equal quantity of water.
Heat the oil in a flat bottomed pan.
Place the cumin in it, when it starts moving around add the chilies, curry leaves and peppercorn.
Stir Fry for a minute.
Add all the vegetables, and immediately... - 41.7445
Mexican Bean Dip
In a 1 1/2 quart serving dish or pottery fondue dish, mix together beans, cheese, chili peppers, tomato, and chili powder.
Cover with a lid or plastic wrap.
Microwave on medium (50%) for 4 to 5 minutes (stirring after 2 minutes) or until heated... - 30.5177
Quick Soya Gravy
Gravy is always a welcome side. If you would like to learn a simple and quick gravy, then this video is for you. Watch Katherine as she prepares a delicious gravy. Ready only in minutes, this is a great option for a quick solution. - 114.051
Pasta With Beans Sorrento Style
Pasta with Beans Sorrento Style is an extremely delectable dish ! Try this conchigliette in savory tomato and beans gravy hot for your next meal and let me know if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Pasta with Beans Sorrento Style are welcome ! - 36.1501
Beef And Bean Stew
This Beef and Bean Stew is an ideal accompaniment to your rice dishes. Try out this meat and vegetable dish and let me know if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Beef and Bean Stew are welcome. - 37.046
Meatballs And Baked Beans
Combine all ingredients in a baking dish or bean pot.
Bake uncovered 30 to 40 minutes at 350Â° F - 19.7058
Spicy Lima Bean And Apple Stew
This Spicy Lima Beans And Apple Stew rocks with my noodles and rice dishes. Well, its not necessary that you follow the guidance of my taste buds. Just try it out with any dish that your instinct guides you and tell me what you've tried it with . Won't you ? - 24.4796
Shepherd's Pie With Beef Gravy
1. In medium-size saucepan in boiling salted water cook potatoes and carrots together for 20 minutes, such that tender, drain and mash.
2. In separate saucepan cook lima beans, as per label directions and drain.
3. In shallow 6-cup casserole combine... - 42.9456
Ham Steak With Red Eye Gravy
Melt butter in saucepan.
Whisk sugar into pan, cook over low heat, stirring constantly until sugar melts.
Stir in coffee, simmer 4 minutes.
Gravy will be red-brown in color.
Set gravy aside.
Cut ham into 2-inch slices.
Preheat stovetop grill.
Brush grill... - 36.2773
Baked Paneer In Spinach With Tomato Gravy
For the spinach
1. Cook the spinach without adding any water.
2. When cooked, blend in a liquidiser.
3. Heat the oil and fry the onion for 1/2 minute.
4. Add the flour and fry again for 1/2 minute.
5. Add the green chillies, spinach and salt and cook for 1... - 42.7809
Veggie Meatballs With Gravy
1. Make balls from the bean and set aside.
2. In a sauce pan pour in the oil, add in onion and garlic. Cook for 2 minutes.
3. Add in the whole wheat flour and fry for a few minute.
4. Pour in the vegetable broth and soy sauce. Stir in... - 97.4721
Thai Noodles With Pork Gravy Sauce
This dish can be use with pork, shrimp, or chicken.Thai noodle with gravy (Lard nar).you can find it in any Thai's restaurants or you can make one for yourself. - 94.9336
Quinoa Loaf In A Gravy Of White Wine And Mushrooms
If you thought meat loaf is a luxury of the carnivores, think again. The vegan Chef Joel is on a mission to prove you wrong. A vegan loaf made from quinoa, oats, mushrooms, and sun dried tomatoes, filled with spinach and topped with a warm and smooth gravy of... - 107.687
Southern Chicken Fried Steak With White Gravy
Want an easy and delicious chicken recipe to try at home? Scott shows us his version of Southern Chicken Fried Steak with White Gravy. He has shown the recipe in great detail except for the dry rub recipe which he has shown in some other video. It’s worth... - 114.252
Nine Gems Gravy Curry
Kormas or gravy curries are popular across India particularly the North from the time of Mughals. Check out Madhura showing how to make Navratan Korma or Nine Gems Gravy Curry with nine different nutritious vegetables. Great with puris or rotis! - 123.44
Cajun Style White Beans
Cajun style white beans aren’t just one of the easiest dinners around, but also the tastiest too. Beryl Stokes tells you how can whomp up this easy bean casserole at home using white beans and Andouille sausage. Hearty and hot, this dish is likely to get... - 105.487
Lima Beef Stew
In large saucepan or Dutch oven cook beef cubes half at a time in hot cooking oil till browned.
Return all the meat cubes to pan.
Stir in undrained carrots, undrained lima beans, and frozen or drained canned onions.
Stir in tomato soup, brown sugar, and... - 40.9018
Vegetarian Stuffed Peppers
1. Cut each green pepper lengthwise in half; remove stems and seeds.
2. In 12-inch skillet in 1/2 inch water, place pepper halves cut side up; over high heat, heat to boiling. Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer 5 minutes or until peppers are... - 27.7474
Classic Laksa Johor
Coconut lovers, pay attention! You are going to love this delicious Classic Laksa Johor which is rich in coconut. This is a South Malaysian dish which is healthy, tasty and makes a complete meal in itself. - 117.909
Lemony Chicken Piccata
Have you ever wished to reproduce the same chicken piccata at home from your favorite Italian restaurant. Here is a video to teach you the quick and easy way of cooking chicken piccata. With addition of extra lemon, chef has made this dish more tangy and... - 114.785
Pork And Vegetable In Creamy Tomato Sauce
Do you find everyday cooking is boring and tiring - don’t worry! Here is some easy recipe with pork and vegetables which can be cooked without any hassle. Let it cook, while you watch your favorite TV soap and after an hour or so, when it is ready, you... - 110.552
Beef With Bean Sprouts
This Beef With Bean Sprouts teams up well with your rice and noodle dishes ! Try this beef and bean sprout gravy for your next meal and tell me if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Beef With Bean Sprouts are welcome ! - 42.3046
Minced Beef With Beans
This Minced Beef With Beans makes your rice or noodles taste incredibly st try out this savory beef and beans gravy course and tell me if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Minced Beef With Beans are welcome ! - 44.536
Southern Green Beans Recipe - String Beans
Turkey with a twist. This is easily classified as one of the most unique dishes. This video combines green beans with turkey. It provides the meat and the vegetable at one go. Serve it with bread rolls or on a bed of rice, this is a sure delight. - 140.836
Red Beans And Rice
Rinse the beans.
In a large Dutch oven cover beans with the 6 cups cold water.
Bring to boiling; reduce heat.
Simmer for 2 minutes.
Remove from heat.
Cover; let stand for 1 hour. (Or, soak beans in water overnight in covered pan.) Drain and rinse the... - 42.6103
Boston Baked Beans
1) Preheat the oven to 325°F.
2) Rinse the beans. In a large saucepan, add water and beans. Let it boil for 2 minutes.
3) Take the saucepan off the flame. Cover and let rest for about 60 minutes.
4) Into the same saucepan, add the... - 41.3842
Three Bean Chili
Three Bean Chili has a amazing taste. Three Bean Chili gets its taste from vegetables mixed with bean and chili gravy. Three Bean Chili is inspired by many food joints across the world. - 30.9345
Red Beans And Rice
1) In a saucepan, add in kidney beans, water, onions, green pepper, green onion, bay leaf, thyme, garlic and pepper.
2) Reduce the flame, and cook the mixture covered for about 1 1/2 hours. When about 30 minutes of cooking time are left, add in the... - 41.9533
Red Beans And Rice
Sort beans and rinse well; cover with tap water and soak overnight.
Drain beans and place in a large heavy pot; add hot water, ham bone, onion, green onion, garlic, bay leaf, cayenne and salt.
Bring mixture to a boil; cover and reduce heat.
Simmer beans 2... - 34.9156
Texas Trail Cakes
To biscuit mix, add evaporated milk; beat smooth.
Stir in beans with gravy.
Bake on a hot well-greased griddle, (or in a skillet) on the grill.
Turn cakes when top is bubbly and few bubbles have broken; flip only once.
Makes eight 4-inch cakes. - 23.0037
1. Heat oil in a heavy saucepan and saute the garlic, green pepper, and onion until tender but not browned.
2. Sprinkle with chili powder, cumin, and pepper flakes. Cook, stirring, for 1 minute.
3. Add the oregano, tomatoes, salt, and tofu. Bring to a boil... - 30.5188
Double Treat Roast Chicken
Remove chicken giblets from chickens and return chicken and livers to refrigerator.
Combine giblets, water, celery leaves, onion slices, salt and pepper in medium size saucepan.
Heat to boiling; reduce heat and simmer 50 minutes.
Add chicken livers and cook... - 41.3067
Lima Beans And Corn
1. Wash the beans, and boil, covered, in 1 cup water with 1/2 teaspoon salt 20 minutes, or until tender. Drain.
2. Husk 4 to 6 ears of sweet corn, rub off the silk, cut off and measure 2 cups of kernels. Cook this covered with 1/2 cup water, 1/2 teaspoon salt... - 24.5625
Stewed Pork Neck With Green Beans
The pork neck is a well muscled and very flavorful cut of meat, with a lot more fat than the pork shoulder. I use pork neck in many wonderful preparations such as Bolognese, sweet and sour meatballs, grilling, soup or braising. Stewing is suitable for Pork... - 37.0566
Red Beans And Rice
1) Clean and wash beans.
2) In a Dutch oven put red beans, onion, celery, green pepper, and garlic. Cover with water and boil.
3) Reduce heat and simmer covered for 2 to 2 1/2 hours until beans are tender. The gravy should turn thick but you can add... - 45.8095
Pinto Bean Chowder
Rinse the pinto beans in cold water; place in large saucepan or Dutch oven with 6 cups water.
Bring the beans to boiling; simmer 2 minutes.
Remove from heat; let beans stand in water at least 1 hour.
Add chicken-flavored gravy base, onion, salt, fines herbes,... - 41.288
Red Beans South Louisiana Style
Wash and pick over beans.
Cover with cold water and soak overnight.
Cover beans with 2 to 3 inches of water, using the water they were soaked in.
Add ham bone, onions, bell pepper, bay leaves, garlic, cumin powder, red pepper, and Tabasco.
Cook slowly for... - 44.3597
Castillian Meatballs In Wine Sauce
These Castillian Meatballs In Wine Sauce make my noodles taste mindblowing ! I specially recommend you to try out these fabulous meatballs with buttered noodles and lima beans for a heavy breakfast or weekend meal ! Tell me how you've enjoyed it ! Your... - 41.3032
Mexican Beans Frijoles Mexicanos
1. In a heavy bottomed saucepan, combine all ingredients except salt and stir well.
2. Cover the pan and place on a medium low flame.
3. Simmer bean for 1 1/2 to 2 hours until the beans are tender.
4. Season with salt.
Simmer uncovered to evaporate the... - 41.364
Lamb With String Beans
This Lamb With Stirng Beans makes a sumptuous sidec course for your rice or noodle dishes ! Just try this lean lamb gravy dish for your next meal and tell me if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Lamb With Stirng Beans are welcome - 41.8652
Green Mung Bean Curry
Green Mung Beans are packed with proteins and are an excellent source of valuable nutrients. This curry is a great combination with Rotis/Chapathis. - 43.251
1. Wash, soak and boil kidney beans.
2. Chop onions fine. Blanch-tomatoes and puree them.
3. Grind ginger and garlic.
4. Heat fat. Add cumin. Fry onions.
5. Add ginger, garlic and fry till golden brown.
6. Add turmeric powder, coriander powder, chilli powder... - 43.0587
White Beans And Tasso
Cover beans with 2 quarts water and soak overnight. (Or, for quicker preparation, put beans in 2 quarts boiling water; remove from heat and allow to stand 1 hour.)
Bring beans and soaking water to a boil; reduce heat to low.
Simmer 45 minutes.
Add tasso and... - 41.1304
Game Hens With Bacon And Beans
1) Wash hens and pat dry on paper towels.
2) Remove livers from inner bags and add into a saucepan with enough salted water to cover.
3) Cook, cool, and dice.
4) Keep aside the water for later use.
5) Into each hen, add 2 pieces of... - 40.6433
Red Beans And Rice
Wash beans thoroughly.
Turn into a 4 qt.saucepan, add cold water to come 2 inches over beans and let soak overnight.
Next morning drain and add the 6-1/2 C.cold water, ham pieces, chopped onion and finely cut garlic.
Heat to boiling, reduce heat to simmer,... - 44.7435
Beans With Pasta
1) Wash the beans.
2) In a heavy kettle, add water and beans. Let the mixture come to a boil. Take the kettle off the flame. Let it rest for 60 minutes.
3) Add in ham hocks, onion, carrots, salt and pepper into the kettle.
Cover the... - 45.4152
Wash and soak white beans overnight. Pressure cook along with diced potatoes.
Heat 1 tbsp oil in a pan and fry coriander seeds till light brown.
Put coconut, red chillies, salt and tamarind paste along with some warm water to a blender and grind them to a... - 42.82
Italian Lamb And Bean Stew
1. In a Dutch oven, over medium-high heat, brown lamb in hot salad oil. When lamb is browned, pour off all drippings.
2. Add onion, garlic, tomatoes, salt, oregano, pepper, and bay leaf. Cover and simmer over low heat 45 minutes.
3. Remove bay leaf. Add... - 38.5987
Lobster With Bean Sprouts
Lobster With Bean Sprouts is very easy to make and extremely tasty. The stir fried lobster and vegetables drowning in the gravy is an appetizing sight. Serve the Lobster With Bean Sprouts with rice. - 36.7499
Spareribs Tomatoes And Green Beans Casserole
1. Cut spareribs into individual pieces and saute in a large pot or Dutch oven, togetherwith onion, salt, pepper, parsley, and oregano.
2. When onions are translucent and spareribs are lightly browned, add water and tomatoes and cook for 20 minutes.
3. Add... - 31.6873
Red Beans And Rice — New Orleans
Soak beans overnight in cold water.
Brown meat in drippings.
Remove meat and stir flour into drippings in pan.
Add onions and cook 3 minutes.
Add beans, carrots and meat.
Cover well with stock or bouillon water.
Cook slowly for 1 hour.
Add... - 45.586
Rajma Beans Curry
Wash and soak beans overnight.
Put them to boil with one teaspoon salt and four cups of water.
Boil until tender.
In a pan heat ghee and fry onion.
Add ginger, garlic, garam masala, chilli powder and turmeric powder.
Let it cook for a while.
Add tomatoes,... - 46.9264
Volhynian Beet Soup
1. Bring beans and water just to boiling in a large kettle. Remove from heat. Let stand 1 hour. Then boil for 20 minutes, or until beans are tender. Add kvas and meat broth.
2. Slice beets. Mash tomatoes or make a puree by pressing through a sieve or using an... - 35.9444
Oven Baked Beef Lima Stew
Place in large saucepan and add 4 1/2 cups water.
Soak overnight. (Or, bring beans to boiling; reduce heat and simmer 2 minutes. Remove from heat. Cover; let stand 1 hour.)
Do not drain.
Blend 1/2 cup cold water slowly into flour.
Stir into... - 39.4548
Carrot And Fruit Melange
Combine cooked carrots and rice or bean sprouts in small saucepan with bouillon.
Remove from heat, stir in fruit sections, add brown sugar replacement, lemon juice or margarine. - 27.1453
This Majesty Chicken is a terrific dish that partners well with your rice dishes. Savor the delicious chicken breasts in tempting gravy of mixed vegetables. This Stir Fried dish is a sure hit with many. Try out this Majesty Chicken and let me know if you... - 43.4094
Pork Chow Mein
In 10-inch nonstick skillet heat oil; add onions and garlic and saute briefly.
Add celery and pepper strips and saute until tender-crisp, about 3 minutes; add mushrooms and bean sprouts and saute, stirring occasionally, for 3 minutes.
Add pork, soy sauce, and... - 35.0674
Down-home Lamb And Vegetable Stew
Broil lamb thoroughly on all sides on a rack.
Meanwhile cook peas and winter squash in water with onion broth mix in covered saucepan for 10 minutes.
Add salt, pepper and choice of seasonings.
Transfer lamb to saucepan, cover and cook till very soft.
Stir in... - 34.836
Curried Veal And Vegetables
1. Put veal into a large saucepan with water and 1 teaspoon salt. Cover, bring to boiling, reduce heat, and simmer 1 hour. Add carrots, green beans, and celery. Cover, bring to boiling, and simmer 1 hour, or until meat is tender.
2. Remove meat and vegetables... - 31.722
Spring Lamb And Vegetable Potpourri
1. In medium-sized bowl, mix ground lamb, bread crumbs, onion, egg, 2 tablespoons water, 1 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon coriander. Shape mixture into 1 1/2-inch meatballs.
2. In 8-quart Dutch oven over high heat, in 2 tablespoons hot oil, cook meatballs... - 34.7607
Grind them with coconut, ginger, garlic, saboot dhania and chhoti elaichi together to a paste along with curd.
Cook till onions turn golden brown.
Stir to mix well.
Add the kaju curd paste.
Cook on low heat... - 39.1966
Spanish Chicken And Rice
In 10-inch skillet heat oil; add onion, green pepper, and garlic and saute over low heat until vegetables are tender, about 5 minutes.
Add tomato sauce, water, broth mix, and seasonings and bring to a boil.
Reduce heat and let simmer for 5 minutes; stir in... - 31.1785
Saute onion in oil until yellow.
Add vegetables, spices and bay leaf, cook about 5 minutes.
Add boiling water and simmer 10 minutes.
Add tomato juice and cook until vegetables are tender.
Remove bay leaf.
Correct seasoning. - 36.9957
Bengali Style Fish Curry
This is one of the easiest recipe of fish curry. If you are in hurry and dont have much time to cook a fish gravy then you can give this a try. Believe me ypu will love it. - 39.6339
Best Garlic Mashed Potatoes Recipe
This best garlic mashed potatoes recipe is not a meal in itself, but is wonderful served along with a veggie burger or a bean salad. Making healthy vegan recipes like this are crucial to satisfying the people you hope to win over to a vegan diet. Men are... - 31.6538
Indo Chinese Eggless Vegetarian Manchurian
Manchurian, a unique combination of Indo-Chinese ingredients, cooking style and flavors, is probably one of the most loved “Chinese” dishes in India and features on the menu of almost every Chinese restaurant, take-out and food stall in the country. Watch... - 132.194
Baked Garbanzo Beans And Artichoke
1) Preheat oven to 350°.
2) In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients to mix well.
3) Use an oiled 9" x 13" baking dish to press the mixture.
4) Place inside oven and bake for 45 minutes.
5) Serve with your favorite gravy. - 41.6892
Green Beans With Tarragon Sauce
1. In a large sized skillet, coat with vegetable spray.
2. Place on flame and add olive oil.
3. Once hot, add garlic and chopped onions. Mix well and sautÃ© on a medium flame till onions turn translucent.
4. Add rest of the ingredients (apart from... - 45.7091
Sift corn meal, flour and salt in a bowl.
Rub in oil.
Add enough water to make a stiff dough (like dough for puries).
Make balls of 1/2 to 3/4 inch in diameter.
Roll out thin rounds.
Fry the rounds until crisp.
While frying, bend the rounds in shape with the... - 39.337
Easy red Beans And Rice with Sausage
In a large Dutch oven cover beans with cold water.
Bring to boiling.
Simmer for 2 minutes.
Remove from heat.
Cover and let stand for 1 hour. (Or, in a covered pan soak beans in water overnight in a cool place.)
Drain and rinse... - 43.1121
Texas Trail Cakes
To biscuit mix, add evaporated milk; beat smooth.
Stir in beans with gravy.
Bake on a hot well greased griddle, (or in a skillet) on the grill.
Turn cakes when top is bubbly and few bubbles have broken; flip only once. - 21.6213
Cluster Beans Curry
Frist wash and chopp finely Cluster Beans and keep aside.
Now in a kadai put Oil,when it is hot add Mustard seeds allow to splutter.
Then add Onion fry till golden brown.
Add tomato ,Cluster Beans and fry till tomato is soft and Cluster Beans are well... - 47.4739
Rajma Curry (red Kidney Beans Curry)
In a mood of making rajma curry, then you should try this out. Rajma curry is a very popular Punjabi dish. It is very delicious and easy to make. It is normally served with hot rice. Do check out the video for this interesting recipe. - 104.156
Rajma (red Beans) Curry
Rajma or Red Beans Curry is a very popular accompaniment with Rotis/Chapathis in North India. This Rajma Recipe has a tangy taste. It can be made hot or spicy according to your choice. Suggestions, comments and feedback on this Rajma Recipe is appreciated. - 45.3592
Steamed Sliced Pork With Ham And Bean Curd
I have been looking for a Steamed Sliced Pork With Ham And Bean Curd for quite sometime now and thisis one of the best I have tried out so far. Surprise your family with this Steamed Sliced Pork With Ham And Bean Curd. Enjoy eating! - 38.6037
Fried Bean Cake Stuffed With Pork
Mix together the pork, water chestnuts, onions, 1 tablespoon soy sauce, and egg.
Carefully make a small slit in each fried bean cake and stuff with 1 teaspoon pork.
Place cakes in a shallow heatproof serving dish.
Cover and put on a rack in a larger pan with... - 31.9411
Lima Beans With Grilled Chicken
1. Cut through chicken legs at joints to separate drumsticks and thighs; wash pieces and dry.
2. Saute bacon until crisp in a large heavy frying pan; remove and drain on paper toweling. Wrap and chill until just before serving time.
3. Brown chicken pieces in... - 32.8789
This dish called “Rajma” is a very popular North Indian vegetarian dish. The main ingredient in this dish is the red kidney beans which, interestingly is not of Indian origin. Try this very simple recipe to cook the delicious red kidney beans in a whole... - 0
Ragout Of Beef Hunstman
Bring 6 cups water to boiling in a Dutch oven.
Add kidney beans and boil 2 minutes.
Cover, remove from heat, and let stand 1 hour.
Simmer beans in soaking liquid 2 hours, or until tender, adding 2 teaspoons salt.
Meanwhile season beef with salt and... - 40.9685
1. Cut beans, brinjals, peeled potatoes, radish and bitter gourd into long pieces and fry separately.
2. Cut drumsticks into long pieces and shell peas.
3. Grind ginger, mustard seeds and turmeric to a smooth paste.
4. Heat fat, fry dry mixed spices and curry... - 39.1978
Val Ni Dal
Heat oil in a pan and fry cumin seeds.
When they start spluttering, add dal and all other ingredients, except tamarind juice.
Mix well and strain in tamarind and jaggery mixture.
Simmer on low heat, till tender, adding a little water from time to time as... - 40.9558
1) Keep aside a mashed mixture of baked beans in tomato sauce with bread for 10 minutes.
2) Mix in cheese, herbs and onion until a stiff mixture is formed.
3) Add a little more cheese and bread if the mixture is not stiff enough and mix... - 43.8978
Pronto Chili is a delightful dish made with ground beef and seasoned with spicy chili powder and pepper seasonings. The Mexican stewed tomatoes and chili beans in gravy dish with cheese garnish is a highly desirable fare for a meal. Try this Pronto Chili and... - 36.0874
In skillet, brown ground chuck; drain off fat.
Add meat with remaining ingredients except jalapeno peppers to crock pot; stir well.
Cover and cook on low setting for 8 to 10 hours (on high setting for 2 1/2 to 4 hours).
Before serving, stir in chopped peppers... - 27.3038
A traditional Bengali Dhokar dalna prepared with a twist. - 0
The Channa masala is the popular Indian dish that has come to be accepted world wide. Channa cooked to the right consistency in a hot and spicy gravy. A delicious side dish that goes well with any of the Indian breads. - 45.8667
Buttery Soybean Croquettes
Boil the minced onion and seasoning in the tomato puree.
Make a roux of the flour and butter, add to the tomatoes and cook to thick gravy.
Add soybean pulp.
Shape into croquettes.
Roll in dry bread- crumbs and saute in oil.
These may also be baked. - 26.9902
Canadian Smoked Lima
Cook limas according to package directions; drain well, reserving 1/4 cup cooking liquid.
Stir together reserved liquid, sour cream, flour, 1 teaspoon brown sugar, gravy base, orange peel, and juice.
In skillet melt butter. (Electric skillet 350°.)
Add... - 40.7706
Chana Upkari Phovu
Wash chana and soak for 8-10 hrs.
Add potatoes and salt and pressure cook for 4 whistles.
Heat oil in a pot and add mustard seeds.
When they splutter add cut red chilli and fry for about 5 seconds.
Now add the curry leaves and heeng. Pour cooked chana.... - 45.1975
Punjabi rajma Masala
In a pan add Oil when it is hot add cumin seeds.
When it splutter,add bay leaves,chopped ginger and garlic,onion and fry till it turns golden brown.
Then add haldi,jeera pd,red chilli pd,dhainya pd,tomato and fry till oil seprates and tomato become mashy.
Now... - 38.7505
Matki Chi Bhaji
Heat oil in a vessel.
Add mustard seeds, when they splutter, add cumin seeds.
Add chopped onions and cover the onions and allow them to cook on low flame.
When the onions are soft add chilli powder, corainder powder and turmeric powder.
Fry it till it leaves... - 44.3483
Sukhi Chana Dal
Are you looking for an excellent side dish to go with your meal? Here’s the simple and easy sukhi chana dal recipe that is absolutely delicious. Channa dal cooked with onion, capsicum and spices is an easy to make yummy delight. - 42.1255
Bean Gravy Recipes By Category