- » Bean Garlic Almond
Bean Garlic Almond Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Bean Garlic Almond recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Bean Garlic Almond recipes.
Green Beans With Garlic
Cook garlic and celery until just tender in hot butter in a large heavy skillet.2.
Add beans; cover and cook (break frozen blocks apart with a fork as they thaw) about 5 minutes, or until beans are just tender.
Sprinkle hot beans with seasoned salt, turn into... - 22.5488
Creamy Green Bean Almond And Water Chestnut Casserole
1) Take the first six ingredients and mix well.
2) Put the next four ingredients and mix all the ingredients well.
3) Pour the mixture into 1 1/2-quart casserole.
4) Top the mixture with breadcrumbs and bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes.
5)... - 41.4333
Almond Green Beans
To toast almonds, place on cookie sheet and roast at 350 degrees for several minutes until lightly browned. Do not overbake.
Mix all ingredients in a 2 quart saucepan and bring to a boil. Continue boiling 5 to 10 minutes or until beans are tender. - 26.0397
Angel Hair Pasta With Green Beans And Almonds
1 Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
2 Meanwhile, toast the almonds: In an ungreased skillet, saute the almonds over medium heat, shaking the pan frequently, until lightly browned, about 3 minutes. Or, place the almonds in the tray of a toaster oven set to... - 39.1662
Green Beans With Balsamic Reduction Topped With Almonds
Green beans with balsamic reduction, what a way to serve green beans. If you too are a green bean fan you are going to love this dish. The chef suggests this dish is perfect for Thanksgiving but can be made any day. Watch the video and enjoy the recipe. - 116.836
Green Beans With Pimientos
Green beans with pimientos is a peppy and spicy beans recipe. Cooked with garlic and lemon juice for flavor, the green beans is tossed with sliced almonds to serve. - 34.6581
Festive Green Beans
In 12-inch skillet over medium heat, heat oil and butter; add leeks.
Cook 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Add red peppers; cook 5 minutes longer or until vegetables are tender.
Meanwhile, steam green beans 5 minutes or until crisp-tender.
Add beans, garlic,... - 37.8289
Mixed Bean Saute With Almonds And Chives
1) In the slightly salted boiling water, place the beans for 1 minute. Drain, place under the cold running water and dry on absorbent kitchen paper.
2) In a large frying pan or wok, gently saute the garlic, leek and almonds for 3 minutes until... - 34.9478
Green Bean Almond And Feta Cheese Salad
Trim ends of beans and cut beans in half.
In boiling salted water, cook beans just until crisp.
Drain beans well, and immediately plunge into ice water to stop cooking.
Drain beans again; pat dry with paper towels.In a blender, combine olive oil, mint leaves,... - 38.7266
Stuffed Fillet Of Lamb With New Potatoes And Almond Beans
1. In a saucepan, add potatoes in cold salted water, bring to the boil and simmer for 15-20 minutes until tender.
2. Make a slit down the length of the lamb and gently open out the fillet. Do not cut all the way through.
3. In a frying... - 46.0611
Almond Vegetable Stir Fry
Saute carrots and beans in oil in a skillet for 2 minutes.
Add cauliflower and green onions, cook 3 minutes.
Combine water, bouillon granules, cornstarch, and garlic powder, mix well.
Add liquid to vegetables, and cook about 3 minutes or until thickened.
Stir... - 33.1519
Green Bean Casserole
Combine soup and cream cheese in a large saucepan.
Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until cream cheese melts.
Remove from heat; stir in green beans, water chestnuts, garlic, onion, pepper, and cheese.
Spoon mixture into a lightly greased l 3/4... - 35.789
Quick Green Bean Casserole
Combine soup, sour cream, and garlic; add green beans and stir well.
Put in a greased 1 1/2-quart casserole.
Combine cracker crumbs, cheese, and butter; sprinkle on casserole.
Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 20 minutes.
Top with French-fried onion rings or... - 33.9278
Cauliflower And Peas With Curried Almonds
1.In a slow cooker, put beans, broth, sausage links, garlic, onions, bell pepper, parsley, salt and pepper and cover the cooker.
2.Put the cooker on LOW and let the ingredients cook for 6-7 hours.
3.When 30 minutes are left, put corns in the cooker and... - 37.9036
Best Garlic Mashed Potatoes Recipe
This best garlic mashed potatoes recipe is not a meal in itself, but is wonderful served along with a veggie burger or a bean salad. Making healthy vegan recipes like this are crucial to satisfying the people you hope to win over to a vegan diet. Men are... - 31.6273
Almond Chicken Casserole
Cook beans and noodles separately, according to package directions; drain well.
In bowl combine yogurt, mayonnaise, wine, salt, parsley, dill, garlic powder, and dashpepper.
In 3-quart casserole layer half of the noodles, beans, chicken, almonds, cheese, and... - 36.3778
Quick Healthy Black Bean Burger By Bhavna - Vegan & Gluten Free
A cup of black beans packs a whopping 15 grams of satisfying protein and doesn't contain any of the saturated fat found in other protein sources, like red meat. Black beans very high in fiber, folate, protein, and antioxidants, along with numerous other... - 0
1. Mix the beans with the onion, almonds, sage, garlic, breadcrumbs, grated parsnip and seasonings.
2. Cut the tops off the tomatoes and carefully hollow them out. Fill each with the bean mixture.
3. Stand the stuffed tomatoes upright in a lightly greased... - 31.7655
Ham Barley And Almond Bake
PREHEAT oven to 350°F.
Spray 13x9-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
SPREAD almonds in single layer on baking sheet.
Bake 5 minutes or until golden brown, stirring frequently.
MELT margarine in large skillet over medium-high heat.
Add barley,... - 43.594
Oriental Almond Stir Fry
Make marinade by combining first five ingredients in a medium bowl.
Add shrimp and let stand at least 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Using heavy non-stick skillet or wok, heat 1 1/2 teaspoons oil over medium-high heat.
Add celery and stir-fry 1... - 44.1029
Green Bean Soup
1. Melt butter in a saucepan
2. Saute onion and garlic till soft.
3. Blend in the flour and then add the water or apple juice and stir until smooth.
4. Add beans and herbs, and simmer for 2 minutes... - 46.4985
Green Beans With Shiitake Mushrooms
1. Remove ends of beans. Leave beans whole, or cut into 1-inch pieces. Place steamer basket in 1/2 inch water in saucepan or skillet (water should not touch bottom of basket). Place green beans in steamer basket. Cover tightly and heat to boiling; reduce... - 26.2241
Soy Roasted Green Beans
1. Place rack in upper third of oven and heat oven to 500°F. Line a baking sheet with foil.
2. Spread almonds in an even layer on prepared pan and place in oven until toasted, 2 to 3 minutes. Transfer to a bowl and set aside.
3. Rinse green beans, but do not... - 32.1337
Green Beans Amandine
1) Preheat the broiler.
2) On a baking sheet place the pepper 3 to 4 inches from the heat source and broil, turning frequently until evenly charred. 3) Place the pepper in a brown paper bag and allow to stand until slightly cool.
4) In... - 44.9311
String Bean Vinaigrette
1) Take a saucepan and boil the water.
2) Add the green and yellow beans and cook for 5 minutes.
3) Drain the peas and keep in a bowl. Cover the bowl and allow it to chill.
4) Mix the green onion, chives, vinegar, oil, garlic and chili powder in a... - 46.3202
Almond Vegetable And Tofu Saute
1) In a small bow, put together water, tamari, garlic, cornstarch and stock.
2) Set the mixture aside.
3) In a large skillet or wok, heat oil and stir fry carrots and beans at very high heat for 2 minutes.
4) Add onion and cauliflower... - 44.786
Chicken Almond Wraps
Preheat toaster oven to 350°F.
Sprinkle five spice powder over chicken thighs.
Place on toaster oven tray.
Bake 20 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink in center.
Remove and dice chicken.
Place chicken in bowl.
Add bean sprouts, onions, almonds, soy... - 36.7831
The almond chicken casserole is a prepared with cooked chicken and noodles with beans, almonds and cheese. Baked with alternating layers of chicken and noodles with yogurt and mayo mix flavored with parsley and spices, the almond chicken bake is quite... - 42.5542
Oriental Almond Stir Fry
1. Prepare the marinade in a medium bowl by combining first five ingredients.
2. Put in shrimp and let stand at least 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
3. Using heavy non-stick skillet or wok, heat 1 1/2 teaspoons oil over medium-high... - 47.1026
Vegetable Pilaf With Almonds
1. Heat oil in large saucepan, cook onion (a) 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add garlic, almonds and rice (b), cook, stirring, 2 minutes.
2. Add vegetables, currants, orange rind, orange juice (c), water and bay leaf. Bring to the boil, simmer, covered, 30... - 37.1777
Fettuccine Primavera With Toasted Almonds
Steam broccoli, cauliflower and asparagus for 5 to 8 minutes or until tender-crisp.
Meanwhile, in large saucepan of boiling salted water, cook fresh fettuccine for 5 to 7 minutes, dried for 12 to 15 minutes, or until tender but firm.
Meanwhile, in... - 41.1793
Green Bean Casserole
Combine first 6 ingredients; stir well.
Add next 4 ingredients.
Spoon mixture into a lightly greased 1 1/2-quart casserole; top with breadcrumbs.
Bake casserole at 350° for 25 minutes or until bubbly. - 32.3635
Lamb Or Beef Korma With Almonds, Pecans, And Sour Cream
Peel the onions.
Cut 4 of them into halves lengthwise, and then slice them into very thin half-rings.
Chop the fifth onion coarsely.
Put it along with the garlic and ginger in the container of an electric blender.
Add 4 tablespoons of water and blend at high... - 43.3479
Green Bean Soup Amandine
Cut beans into 1-1/2 inch (4 cm) pieces to make about 3 cups (750 mL); set aside.
In large saucepan, melt butter over medium heat; cook ground almonds, stirring, for 3 minutes or until golden.
Add beans and 2 cups (500 mL) of the stock, onion, garlic,... - 42.2381
Green Beans Bffs
Looking for a recipe with green beans and sausage for dinner? Check out chef Maryann showing how to make fried Green Beans and sausages with a flavor of white wine. Nutritious and delicious! - 117.876
French Quarter Green Beans
1) Preheat the oven by setting it at 375°.
2) Take a pan and cook the green beans according to the instructions given in the package. Drain it properly.
3) Take a Dutch oven and melt the margarine in it before adding the cream cheese... - 49.2497
Broccoli And Chinese Leaves With Black Bean Sauce
1) In a large saucepan, bring the water to boil, put the broccoli florets and cook for 1 minute. Then drain them well and keep aside.
2) In a large preheated wok, heat the sunflower oil and stir-fry the onion and garlic until they just begin to... - 39.4308
Tropical Bean Salad
1. For the dressing, in a small bowl combine the stock, mustard, lemon juice, oil and garlic. Add pepper to taste and whisk until smooth. Stir in the basil; set aside.
2. Wash and trim the Romaine and cut the leaves in half crosswise; wrap the top halves in... - 30.4617
Spanish Pumpkin And Bean Soup
This chunky soup is made even more interesting with the addition of diced pears and a classic Catalan picada thickener of garlic, almonds and bread. In Morocco, lentils might be used instead of chickpeas or white beans, and sometimes rice or braised greens... - 44.4791
Beef & Bean Burritos
In large nonstick skillet, cook beef, onion, garlic and peppers over high heat, stirring constantly, 8 to 10 minutes or until meat is browned. Drain off excess fat.
Stir in chili powder, cinnamon, cumin, salt, cloves and oregano.
Add tomatoes, vinegar and... - 35.3633
Fried Rice With Beans
Bring water to a boil in a 2-quart saucepan. Add rice, reduce heat and simmer covered for 45 minutes or until water is absorbed.
When rice is cooked, heat oil in a large skillet. Add onion, garlic and celery. Stir-fry until onion is soft. Add green pepper,... - 36.1008
Put 4 egg yolks and 6 garlic cloves in an electric blender or food processor.
Switch on at full speed and trickle in half the oil slowly until the mixture is thick.
Pour into a large bowl.
Repeat this process with the remaining egg yolks, garlic and olive... - 43.8819
Lite Vegetable Biryani
Lite Vegetable Biryani is a dish made of less masalas and more vegetables & nuts to give lots of taste. Try out and enjoy!! - 54.7407
Oriental Pineapple Chicken
Remove and discard tips from chicken wings; cut wings in half at joint.
Toss with a mixture of monosodium glutamate and ginger.
Heat garlic and oil in a large heavy skillet.
Add enough chicken broth to the pineapple syrup to make 1% cups;... - 43.7516
Spinach Salad With Tofu Dressing
Preparation Place tofu in a blender.
Add remaining dressing ingredients and process until smooth and creamy.
Place spinach, bacon, mushrooms, and almonds in a salad bowl.
Pour dressing over salad and toss until spinach is evenly coated. - 30.4555
1. Preheat the oven at 350 degrees F. Line a baking dish with the foil.
2. Place the pita breads over the lined baking dish and bake in oven for 15 minutes at 350 degrees F.
3. In a small bowl mix together tahini sauce, yogurt, garlic,... - 88.2282
Lime Beef And Vegetable
Partially freeze beef.
Thinly slice, across the grain, into bite-size pieces.
Set the beef aside.
For sauce, in a small bowl stir together lime peel, lime juice, Worcestershire sauce, sugar, and cornstarch.
Preheat a wok or large skillet over high... - 45.3958
Crisp And Crunchy Turkey Salad
Crisp and crunchy turkey salad is a lovely creamy turkey salad recipe. Prepared with a seasoned yogurt and mayonnaise dressing, the turkey salad has veggies like peas, beans sprouts, spinach and cabbage in it. Flavored with mustard and garlic to tase, this... - 36.6493
Baked Stuffed Zucchini
1. Preheat oven to 400° F.
2. In a pan spray olive oil and toast the quinoa and toast for few minutes on high heat.
3. Pour water and bring it to a boil, lower the heat and simmer for 15 minutes.
4. Cut the zucchini lengthwise and scoop... - 125.493
Ground Beef Garden Saute
Spread almonds in a shallow baking pan.
Toast in a 325° oven until lightly browned (about 10 minutes); set aside.
Beat together eggs, soy, ginger, mustard, and pepper; set aside.
Place wok over high heat.
When wok is hot, add oil.
When oil is hot, add beans... - 44.4787
Kachang Bendi Goreng
Heat the oil in a large frying-pan.
When it is hot, add the onions, garlic, chillis and ginger and fry, stirring occasionally, until the onions are golden brown.
Stir in the ground almonds, soy sauce and pepper and cook for 2 minutes.
Add the prawns or shrimp... - 32.8043
Savoy Cabbage And Spinach Salad
1. In a bowl, combine spinach, cabbage, sprouts, onion and almonds.
2. In a small bowl, combine oil, mayonnaise, vinegar, soy sauce and garlic. Pour over salad; toss to coat thoroughly.
3. Serve at once. - 31.5715
Stir Fried Vegetables
1. Heat the oil in a large pan, add the almonds and cook, stirring, until golden. Remove from the pan and set aside.
2. Add the ginger and garlic to the pan and fry for about 1 minute. Add the carrot, leek and red or yellow pepper and fry for 4 minutes,... - 30.6917
Ground Beef Garden Saute
Spread almonds in a shallow pan and toast in a 350° oven for about 6 minutes or until golden.
Crumble beef into a wide frying pan over medium heat and cook, stirring often, until browned.
Add onion and garlic and cook until onion is soft.
Add... - 42.3778
Pork With Vegetables
In a small bowl, mix bean sauce, soy, and sherry.
In a wok or large skillet over high heat, heat oil.
Add ginger and garlic; stir-fry 30 seconds.
Add carrot and green pepper; stir-fry 1 minute.
Add pork and bean sauce mixture; stir-fry 3 minutes.
Add water... - 45.2925
Pork With Vegetables
1. Prepare a mixture of bean sauce with sherry and soy.
2. Add oil to a large skillet or wok and on high heat, heat it. Stir fry garlic and ginger in hot oil for 20 seconds. Stir in green pepper and carrot and fry for 60 seconds more. Mix in bean... - 41.1859
1. Joint the chickens separating the breasts and leg portions from the bony portions which can be kept for another purpose.
2. Season the flour and dredge the chicken pieces in it.
3. In a large kettle or casserole, heat the butter with... - 47.5647
Crowd Size Hungry Boys' Casserole
Sprinkle celery, onion, green pepper and garlic in 13x9-inch baking dish or 3-quart casserole.
Crumble ground beef on top.
Bake uncovered at 425° for 20 minutes.
Remove from oven.
Stir in beans, tomato sauce, olives, catsup, water and salt until well... - 40.069
In skillet, toast almonds and sesame seeds over medium heat, stirring occasionally, for about 8 minutes or until fragrant.
In large bowl, combine broccoli, bean sprouts, mushrooms, onions and sunflower seeds.
Add toasted almonds and sesame... - 39.6268
Vegetable Paella With Aborio Rice
1. In 1/2 cup of water steam the carrots and beans separately till they turn crisp and tender.
2. Place the carrots in a colander and rinse. Drain. Keep aide.
3. In a skillet add warm olive oil. Add peppers, onion and garlic. Saute 3 minutes.
4. Add... - 43.4371
Prawn (shrimp) Chop Suey
The Prawn (Shrimp) Chop Suey recipe is both easy to prepare and tasty. The succulent prawn pieces in the well blended sauce of spices and flavors will not fail to impress you. Serve the Prawn (Shrimp) Chop Suey with rice for an elaborate supper that at home. - 43.2482
Shredded Chicken And Vegetables
Cut chicken into thin shreds.
Heat oil in a large skillet.
Add chicken; quickly stir fry until the color turns from pink to white, about 3 minutes.
Add garlic, carrots, zucchini, beans, water chestnuts, salt, pepper, soy sauce and 3/4 cup of the water.
Cover;... - 39.503
Shrimp Chow Mein
Thaw frozen shrimp; halve length wise.
In large skillet cook and stir shrimp in hot oil for 1 to 2 minutes.
Halve onion slices.
Add onion, mushrooms, bean sprouts, pea pods, bok choy, water chestnuts, and garlic to remaining oil in... - 40.4399
Shredded Chicken And Vegetables
1) Thinly shred the chicken breasts.
2) In a large skillet, stir-fry the chicken in heated oil for about 3 minutes until white.
3) Stir in the zucchini, beans, garlic, carrots, water chestnuts, salt, pepper, soy sauce and 3/4 cup water.... - 43.2723
Crunchy Chicken Vegetable Salad
This Crunchy Chicken Vegetable Salad tastes too good ! This vegetable , chicken, almond and egg assortment offers an interesting variety to an otherwise monotonous meal ! Just try this Crunchy Chicken Vegetable Salad and let me know if you like it ! - 32.6073
1. In a large skillet saute the chicken livers in peanut oil over high heat until lightly browned, stirring constantly. Remove the livers from the skillet.
2. Reduce the heat and add the garlic, ginger and shallots. Cook until the vegetables are soft,... - 31.7988
Spread almonds, sunflower and sesame seeds on baking sheet; bake in 350Â°F (180Â°C) oven for 5 to 8 minutes or until golden and fragrant.
In large bowl, combine red and green cabbage, bean sprouts and onions.
Dressing: In small bowl, whisk... - 39.3914
Spread rice in shallow metal baking pan, 13x9x2; toast in moderate oven (350Â°), stirring once or twice, 15 minutes, or until golden-brown; empty at once into strainer; rinse under cold running water; save for further use.
Remove skin from chicken pieces;... - 40.4037
1 ln a 5 quart Dutch oven or large heavy saucepan, heat 2 teaspoons of the oil over moderate heat.
Add the onion and garlic and saute, stirring frequently, for 6 minutes or until the onion is golden.
Add the remaining 2 teaspoons of oil, the eggplant, red... - 35.7085
Vegetable With Dry Coriander
Heat half oil in a non-stick pan.
Add almond slice and tossed for about 5 minutes until lightly browned.
Put ginger garlic paste cook for a minutes ,add all the vegetable,and spices,toss for a minutes, tossing often until vegetables are crisp-tender.
Add... - 37.471
Turkey Ham Pilaf
In a large saucepan combine water, rice, onion powder, bouillon granules, pepper, and garlic powder.
Bring to boiling; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer for 12 to 14 minutes or till all the liquid is absorbed.
Meanwhile, cook frozen vegetables according to... - 33.4129
Ground Beef With Rice And Vegetables
Place wok over high heat.
When wok is hot, crumble in beef and stir-fry until lightly browned (about 2 minutes).
Remove beef and set aside.
Discard all but 1 tablespoon drippings.
Add onion and garlic and stir-fry for about 30 seconds.
Add green pepper and... - 45.7231
Mediterranean Skordalia Dip
Looking for a yummy dip for your next party? Watch this video to learn how you can make this delicious Mediterranean Skordalia Dip at home. It goes really well with vegetables and crusty bread. - 104.025
East Indian Lamb Curry
Heat 3 tablespoons oil in a large, heavy-bottomed skillet with a lid over medium-high heat.
Add onions; cook, stirring constantly, about 8 minutes, or until browned.
Add almonds, ginger and garlic; cook, stirring constantly, over medium heat for 5... - 44.4648
Creamy Vegetable Pasanda
1. In a large skillet, heat 2 tablespoons of oil.
2. Add the aubergines and sauté for 5-8 minutes until golden brown.
3. Using a slotted spoon, remove onto a plate and set aside.
4. Heat the remaining oil
5. Add onions and garlic and sauté for 5... - 47.1523
Oriental Pineapple Chicken Wings
1. To prepare the chicken wings remove and discard tips and cut wings in half at joint.
2. In a bowl mix mono-sodium glutamate and ginger and toss the chicken in it.
3. In a large heavy skillet heat garlic and oil and brown chicken wings.
4. To... - 42.8768
1. Place the lamb slices in a large bowl and add the yoghurt, ground almonds, ground cardamom, chilli powder, garam masala, ginger, garlic, desiccated coconut and 1 tablespoon of the fresh coriander. Blend everything together and set aside to marinate for... - 37.5905
Steamed Fish With Pork Sauce
Rinse fish, pat dry, and cut into 4 to 6 equal-size pieces.
Place on a rack set over 1 inch of boiling water in a 5 to 6-quart pan or wok.
Cover and boil on medium heat until fish is opaque but still looks moist and slightly translucent in thickest part (cut... - 41.2101
Southwest Beer And Pinto
1.Preheat the oven at 300 degrees.
2.Ina bowl, mix flour, sugar, soda, salt and cloves.
3.Put eggs and oil in the bowl and mix well so that a damp mixture is formed.
4.No need to whisk the mixture.
5.Put almond extract, pineapple,... - 47.6793
Make the rice: Place the rice in a sieve and rinse under cold running water until the water runs clear. Set aside.
Melt the butter in a medium saucepan with a tight-fitting lid, over medium-high heat. Add the golden raisins, almonds, turmeric, cumin seed,... - 30.9593
Tomato Burger Casserole
1) In a large pan, boil the noodles in salted water for about 8 min, drain well.
2) In a large saucepan, saute the onion, garlic and pepper in oil until golden, add the meat and brown lightly.
3) Stir in the... - 39.916
Vegan Minestrone Soup And Citrus Spinach Salad
Minestrone soup today? Well it’s going to take a good hour for it to simmer, so plan ahead! Filled with the goodness of vegetables, this soup also contains barley. The soup is chockablock with nutrients and flavors and it is perfect anytime of the year.... - 129.649
1) Preheat oven to 190°C (375°F), Gas Mark 5.
2) Weigh the duckling.
3) Calculate the cooking time at 30 minutes per 500 g (1 lb).
4) With a fork, prick the surface of the duckling.
5) In a roasting pan, place the duckling. Season with... - 47.4766
Seitan Cutlets And Mashed Potatoes
For the Rustic Mashed Potatoes:
1. Wash and remove eyes from potatoes. Do not peel. Cut into 1-2 inch cubes. In a medium sized sauce pan, bring potatoes and enough water to cover potatoes to boil (approximately 8 cups).
2. When the potatoes are soft... - 126.635
Vegetable Chop Suey With Sauce
Prepare rice in advance.
Heat vegetable oil to 400° F. for deep-frying the tofu. Prepare all other ingredients and assemble them, ready to cook.
Sauce: In a small bowl, dissolve bouillon cube in boiling water. In a separate bowl, mix cornstarch or arrowroot... - 40.9183
1. In a food processor, combine garlic, sliced shallots, macadamia nuts, galangal, and turmeric. Whirl mixture to a paste, scraping container sides as needed. (Or chop ingredients with a knife, then whirl in a blender to a paste.)
2. In a 5- to 6-quart pan... - 34.6437
Original Vegetable Curry
Peel potatoes and carrots.
Cut cauliflower, beans, potatoes and carrots into even size pieces.
Cut tomatoes into pieces.
Add half cup water and place on fire.
Boil for 15 minutes.
Liquidise and pass through a sieve.
Add one cup warm water to grated... - 47.013
Gaucho Beef Stew
Sprinkle meat with salt, pepper, and flour.
Brown in oil in deep kettle; add all remaining ingredients except the last five.
Simmer for 2 1/2 hours, stirring occasionally.
Turn into deep serving dish, top with fruits; sprinkle with nuts and parsley - 34.9448
Royal Vegetable Biryani
Cultivated for over 6,000 years, rice is a staple food in India, where it is eaten at least once a day. It forms part of many diches such as this biriyani, a mix of fried rice and vegetables enriched with spices and dried fruit. This tasty recipe is very easy... - 36.3778
Veal In Walnut Sauce
1. Combine veal, stock, quartered onion, garlic and thyme in 3-quart (3-L) saucepan. Heat over medium-high heat to boiling; reduce heat to low. Simmer, partially covered, until veal is fork-tender, about 1 hour.
2. Meanwhile, combine Mexican Cream, 1 cup (250... - 37.4636
Spanish-style Steamed Shellfish
Ingredients traditionally used in Spanish seafood stews are brought together here. Spanish chorizo and saffron flavor the broth, and a classic red pepper-based romesco sauce provides a tangy accent. - 41.8843
Super Bowl Party
1. For roasted onion dip – Over and aluminum sheet spread parchment paper.
2. Place onion over it; pour grape seed oil, rosemary cover onion and wrap.
3. Put over a baking sheet, roast in a pre-heated oven for 60 minutes at 350 degrees.... - 100.688
Sabji Ki Biryani
Cook the rice in sufficient boiling water with a little salt until half-cooked.
Transfer to a mixing bowl and let cool.
Soak the crushed saffron in the hot milk and set aside.
Place the yogurt, garlic and ginger pastes, ground cumin, chili... - 48.0851
Navrathan Korma - Vegetable Korma
Creamy, yummy gravy curry which goes well with any Indian bread.Follow the step by step instructions to make this delicious curry at home to impress your family and friends. - 0
Coat a large Dutch oven with cooking spray, add margarine.
Place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add garlic, gingerroot, cumin, turmeric, cinnamon, and ground red pepper.
Cook for 2 minutes, stirring constantly.
Stir in 4 cups water, bouillon granules,... - 44.4462
Indonesian Spicy Chicken Noodle Soup
Shallots, which are covered with a golden brown or purplish skin, grow in a similar way to garlic, with a number of small bulbs clustered together at the root end. Milder than onions, shallots are used throughout Southeast Asia as an aromatic base for dishes,... - 47.1603
Health Food - Thai Corn Chowder & Cabbage Salad Part 2
Want to enjoy a good old fashioned soup with a crunchy salad? Thai Corn Chowder & Cabbage Salad is just the dish for you. Indulge in delicious low calorie cooking with Chef Kirk Leins and make wholesome meals in minutes. - 109.452