- » Bean Curd With Shrimp
Bean Curd With Shrimp Recipes
Enjoy our collection of bean curd with shrimp recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for bean curd with shrimp recipes.
Slivered Bean Curd And Shrimp
1. Press bean curd and sliver. Soak dried shrimp.
2. Peel cucumber and cut in half lengthwise. Scoop out and discard seeds, then sliver. Place in bowl with bean curd and shrimp.
3. Combine vinegar, peanut oil, sesame oil and salt and pour over slivered... - 23.7879
Stir Fried Shrimp With Deep Fried Bean Curd
1. Shell and devein shrimp. Sprinkle with sherry and let stand 10 to 15 minutes, turning occasionally.
2. Cut bean curd in l inch cubes. Cut scallion in 1/2 inch sections. Crush garlic. Meanwhile heat oil.
3. Add bean curd cubes to oil, several at a time, and... - 33.3849
Poached Shrimp With Ham And Bean Curd
1. Shell and devein shrimp; dice in 1/2 inch sections. Dice ham and bean curd in 1/2 inch cubes. Place in a saucepan.
2. Pour stock over. Bring to a boil; then simmer, uncovered, until shrimp turn bright pink. - 19.7927
Stir Fried Shrimp And Bean Curd
1. Shell and devein shrimp. Mince ginger root and scallion; then add to shrimp, along with sherry. Let stand 10 minutes, turning occasionally.
2. Meanwhile cut each bean curd cake first in half, then in 4 slices. Blend cornstarch and cold stock to a paste.
3.... - 32.902
Stir Fried Shrimp And Mushroom And Bean Curd
1. Shell, devein and dice shrimp. Dice bean curd. Slice fresh mushrooms. Shell and parboil peas.
2. Combine sherry, soy sauce, salt and pepper.
3. Heat oil. Add shrimp and stir-fry until pink. Remove from pan.
4. Heat remaining oil. Add mushrooms; stir-fry to... - 34.6342
Deep Fried Bean Curd With Dried Shrimp Sauce
This Deep Fried Bean Curd With Dried Shrimp Sauce is easy to make and has a real good shrimp flavor. I never knew shrimp sauce could have such an effect on bean curd unless I tried out this Deep Fried Bean Curd With Dried Shrimp Sauce recipe. Happy cooking! - 34.9801
Dried Shrimp Stuffed Bean Curd
Stuffed Bean Curd is an uncomplicated dish that is both easy to prepare and filling! They are perfect for your weekend luncheon with families and relatives! Don't miss out on this wonderful Stuffed Bean Curd recipe. - 44.5426
Chilled Shrimp Pea Pods And Bean Curd
Cut bean curd into 3 slices; carefully place in sieve.
Blanch bean curd in boiling water 30 seconds; drain.
Cut each slice into 3 strips; cut each strip diagonally into 1-inch pieces.
Make a shallow cut lengthwise down back of each shrimp; wash... - 39.2537
Cold Bean Curd With Dried Shrimp
The Cold Bean Curd With Dried Shrimp is a super delicious dish. I served this dish for a party at home and my guests finished it in no time! The Cold Bean Curd With Dried Shrimp is simply too tasty to miss out. Try it! - 45.1885