- » Bean Couscous
Bean Couscous Recipes
Enjoy our collection of bean couscous recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for bean couscous recipes.
Couscous With Beans And Carrots
In a medium saucepan combine the water, carrots, onion, and vegetable bouillon cube.
Bring to boiling; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer for 6 minutes.
Stir in the pea pods.
Cover and simmer about 3 minutes more or until vegetables are crisp-tender.
Stir the... - 45.4759
Couscous With Corn And Black Beans
Be it lunch or dinner, this Couscous With Corn And Black Beans makes the right pick. The Couscous With Corn And Black Beans is rich with the flavors of kernel corn, couscous and seasonings. Just give this Couscous With Corn And Black Beans a try. - 38.4855
Couscous Bean Paella
1. Heat oil in a wide nonstick frying pan or wok over medium-high heat. When oil is hot, add onion, bell pepper, and 1/4 cup (60 ml) water. Stir-fry until onion is soft (about 5 minutes); add water, 1 tablespoon (15 ml) at a time, if pan appears dry.
2. Add... - 28.4677
You May Also Like!
Black Beans & Couscous
Black Beans & Couscous is easy, colorful and good. Black Beans & Couscous brings together a few ingredients which make for a healthy meal. You will surely eat it again! - 38.2716
Black Bean And Couscous Salad With Jalapeno Lemon Dressing
1. Prepare couscous according to package directions, omitting salt and fat.
2. Spread couscous on a baking sheet in a thin layer; let stand 5 to 10 minutes or until completely cooled.
3. Meanwhile, combine lemon rind and next 6 ingredients in a small bowl;... - 36.0145
Feta And Broad Bean Couscous
1. Place the couscous in a large, shallow bowl, then pour over the stock to cover. Leave to stand for 15 mins until all the stock has been absorbed. Leave to cool.
2. Bring a large pan of lightly salted water to the boil, then add the broad beans. Return to... - 29.9511
Vegetable Bean Stew With Couscous
Vegetable Bean Stew With Couscous is a filling dish that can be treated as a complete meal in itself! You just have to try this Vegetable Bean Stew With Couscous! - 47.2485
Couscous Salad finds its way to the top of my favorite salad's list for nothing but its mouth-watering taste. This Couscous Salad serves as a gentle start to a heavier meal. Its easy and quick. - 33.9061
1. In a medium-sized saucepan, bring the cup of water, butter and salt to a full boil. Stir in the couscous, turn off the heat and let stand for 5 minutes.
2. With a fork and place the couscous in a salad bowl. Add the other ingredients, give it another good... - 32.008
Tabbouleh Style Couscous With Tofu
In a medium saucepan bring the broth to boiling.
Stir in couscous.
Remove from heat.
Cover and let stand about 5 minutes or until liquid is absorbed.
Meanwhile, in a large nonstick skillet heat 1 tablespoon of the oil over medium-high heat.
Add tofu, green... - 40.7018
In a medium saucepan, combine the broth, beans, tomato, and spice blend.
Bring to a boil over high heat.
Stir in the couscous.
Cover and remove from the heat.
Let stand for 5 minutes.
Coat a k-cup custard cup or measuring cup with cooking spray.
Stir the... - 38.6387
This slightly sweet and savory side dish is perfect to serve along side many vegetable or meat stews. Really simple it can be on the table in less than 5 minutes. - 0
Confetti Couscous Casserole
1) Preheat the oven to a temperature of 350 degrees.
2) In a large saucepan, combine together the water and salt. Bring the mixture to a boil.
3) Take the pan off the heat and add the couscous. Stir well.
4) Cover the pan and allow to... - 46.6812
Bean Couscous Recipes By Category