- » Bean Corn Avocado
Bean Corn Avocado Recipes
Enjoy our collection of bean corn avocado recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for bean corn avocado recipes.
Corn And Black Bean Salad
If you are a person who likes to experiment with your salads, then we have just the perfect recipe for you. Black Beans and Corn Salad is easy to make and tastes great too. So, don't forget to check out the recipe. - 114.225
Easy Black Bean Corn Salad - So Addictive
Black beans are nutritious and high in flavor. Monique combines beans with corn to create a nutritious low fat salad. Use Monique's recipe to create a light summery salad that is ideal with fried chicken or roast meat. - 110.325
Prawns With Corn And Black Bean Salad
Rinse prawns and pat dry.
In a small bowl, combine ingredients for Honey-Lime Marinade.
Pour 1/3 cup (80 ml) of the marinade into a large heavy-duty plastic food bag or nonreactive bowl; set aside remaining marinade.
Add prawns and seal bag (or cover... - 45.6761
Easy Black Bean Salad
June shows you how to make a basic black bean salad that can be had as it is, or with some tortilla chips or even in a wrap! Simple and easy, though her presentation style is too freakily requires tweaking! - 61.0337
California Cowboy Caviar
In a large bowl mix vinegar, hot sauce, oil, garlic, salt and pepper.
Add the cubed avocado and mix gently to coat.
Add the peas, corn, onions, cilantro and tomatoes to the avocado mixture and mix gently.
Adjust taste with hot sauce, salt and pepper.
Serve... - 36.1573
Chicken Avocado Tostada
Fry tortillas, one at a time, in hot deep or shallow fat until crisp and brown.
Drain; place one on each serving plate.
Spoon hot chili over top of tortillas.
Toss shredded lettuce with about half of the green chili sauce; pile part of the lettuce in a stack... - 43.5995
Combine first 6 ingredients together in bowl.
Toss with garlic dress ing.
Sprinkle croutons over top. - 38.6894
Layered Taco Appetizer
1) Onto pizza plate, layer first the refried beans
2) Then layer the olives, topped with chilies, the avocado dip, tomatoes and then sprinkle in the cheddar cheese
3) Serve the plate accompanied with some corn chips or tortillas - 33.776
Mexican Platter Dip
1. Peel, pit, and mash avocados.
2. In a large bowl, combine mashed avocados, lemon juice, garlic salt, and Tabasco.
3. Blend well.
4. Cover bowl and refrigerate to chill.
5. In a separate bowl, combine sour cream, mayonnaise, and taco seasoning... - 47.4097
Layered Nacho Dip
Combine first 3 ingredients; spread mixture in an 11-x7-x 1 1/2-inch baking dish.
Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 20 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
Sprinkle with cheese; bake an additional 5 minutes or until cheese melts.
Spread avocado dip over warm bean... - 36.9833
Black Bean Tostadas
1. Preheat your oven to 350°
2. On a baking sheet, line the tortillas and bake them in the oven for about five minutes or more; turn them around and cook for another couple of minutes
3. Sprinkle about a quarter cup of cheese and a... - 40.2661
Black Bean Tostadas
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) In water, dip the tortillas and drain on paper towels.
3) On a rack, place the tortillas and bake in preheated oven for about 15 minutes or till crisp.
4) Take the tortillas out of the... - 44.4495
1) Prepare the beans by sorting and washing.
2) In a large Dutch oven, place beans and pour enough to water to cover.
3) Add pork, garlic, onion, chili powder, cumin, salt and green chilies. Place over heat.
4) Cover with a lid and allow... - 44.349
Salad With Hot Dressing
1. Place sweet corn, red kidney and green beans, red and green peppers, tomatoes and avocados in a salad bowl and toss to combine.
2. To make dressing, place onion, chilies, garlic, coriander, cumin, vinegar and oil in a bowl and whisk to combine.
3. Drizzle... - 35.4693
Mexican Bean Pot
This mouth-watering Mexican Bean Pot is a true treat for any foodie! Here's a simple recipe for Mexican Bean Pot for you to try at home. Serve it as a delicious and filling main meal or make it the side dish or as you please. - 49.0949
Cheesy Chili Bean Casserole
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Sprinkle bottom of a 1 1/2-quart casserole with about 2 cups corn chips.
3. In a small bowl, combine together chili, cheese sauce, olives, and onion.
4. Mix them well and spoon over chips.
5. Top with... - 42.8116
Chicken & Black Bean Tostadas
1. Prepare Refried Black Beans, mashing coarsely and omitting cheese.
2. Prepare Fresh Tomato Salsa.
3. Prepare Lime-Cumin Dressing.
4. Heat oven to 250°F (120°C). Pour oil into deep, heavy skillet (large enough to accommodate tortilla) to depth of 1 inch... - 39.7387
The summer has just set in, so there is nothing like making something nice and healthy! This bean salad is the thing to make for a potluck too! An easy salad shown by Gavin, check out the video! - 107.887
Fast Breakfast Burrito: Easy Breakfast For Kids - Weelicious
Yummy! I have no other words to describe this dish. We love breakfast burritos in our home because they're so quick to prepare and are the perfect protein-packed breakfast after a long night's sleep (if we're lucky enough to get one these days) - 0
Mexican Bean Salad
GETTING READY 1) Get ready with the required ingredients. MAKING 2) In a large mixing bowl, stir together kidney beans, garbanzo beans, tomato,... - 32.2287
Southwest Orzo And Bean Salad
1. In a 3- to 4-quart pan over high heat, bring 1 1/2 to 2 quarts water to a boil. Add pasta and cook until barely tender to bite, 9 to 11 minutes. Drain and rinse with cold water.
2. In a large bowl, mix pasta, beans, corn, tomato, cilantro, onions, lime... - 33.9176
In large bowl combine hominy and salt.
Mash till consistency of mush.
With hands, shape into rounds 1 1/2 inches in diameter and 1/2 inch thick.
In skillet fry gorditas in small amount of hot fat about 1 minute on each side or till golden.
Drain on paper... - 32.4482
My Mexican Tostada - The Best Bean Tostada You'll Ever Have
1. Chop the iceberg lettuce, rinse and let it drain.
2. Slice the tomatoes, cucumber and shred the carrots, set aside.
3. Preheat the oven to 475 degree F.
4. In large saucepan pour oil about 1 inch deep, preheat the oil and bring the... - 0
Combine Basic Beef Mixture in large pan with cumin and beans.
Bring to boil; simmer, uncovered, about 10 minutes or until mixture thickens, [can be prepared ahead to this point; refrigerate overnight or freeze] Blend or process avocado, juice and sauce until... - 39.4366
Quick Taco Salad
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a bowl of water, dip the tortillas in once, and immediately drain on paper towels.
3) Slice the damp tortillas into 8 wedge-shaped pieces.
4) Arrange the tortilla wedges on a baking sheet. Bake for about 15... - 45.1824
Southwestern Salad Bar
1. Cook fajita seasoning in a large saucepan over medium heat 2 minutes or until toasted, stirring frequently. Combine seasoning, corn, 1 tablespoon juice, and cilantro in a medium serving bowl.
2. Combine onion, garlic, beans, and bell peppers in a medium... - 34.4098
Heat vegetable oil in a skillet. Fry tortillas in medium-hot oil until lightly crisped. Drain on paper towels.
Arrange tortillas in a single layer on baking sheets. Spread a layer of mashed beans on each tortilla. Top generously with chopped tomatoes, black... - 31.5512
Mash avocado and blend with lime juice and garlic salt.
Line four plates with outer lettuce leaves; then finely shred remaining lettuce and mound on plates.
Heat beans until they start to bubble.
Arrange a crisp tortilla atop greens and spoon over hot... - 37.5669
1) In a large bowl, add salad oil, vinegar, salt and pepper. Mix well. Add in the garbanzos, red pepper and green onion. Toss lightly. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
2) Wash the spinach. Remove the stems and place the leaves in a plastic bag.... - 48.7876
For each tostada, spread a layer of shredded lettuce over a dinner plate.
Add a fried tortilla.
Spread with about 3 to 4 tablespoons hot refried beans, sprinkle with about 2 tablespoons cheese, cover with 2 or 3 tablespoons meat, top with 1/4 to 1/2 cup more... - 32.5304
1 Prepare meat sauce and keep warm. Combine the beans with hot-pepper sauce and the chopped scallions. Add salt to taste.
2 Place a crisp-fried tortilla on each of 6 pottery plates. Spread some bean mixture on each and top with strips of Jack cheese, evenly... - 32.3352
Don’t make the tough decision on wether or not to have pizza or tacos for supper, have both. This recipe will be a family favorite, with the delicious combinations of all the staples on a taco, then placed on a pizza pie! - 41.1387
1. Preheat the oven at 350°.
2. Wrap tortillas in foil and bake in the preheated oven for 15 minutes.
3. In a bowl crumble beef and cook with onion, stirring constantly, until beef is brown and onion is limp.
4. Then drain and discard... - 43.6393
Taco Cabbage Salad
Chill all ingredients except corn chips.
In a large chilled bowl place chopped cabbage, drained beans, chopped tomatoes, and sliced olives.
Make the dressing by combining the mashed avocado, sour cream, milk, chopped onion, salad dressing, lemon juice,... - 36.1528
Beef Casserole With Tortilla
Casseroles are a one dish meal which many working mothers and wives are fond of, as they save lot of time. If you wish to try this tortilla casserole recipe, then watch the video for the ingredients, directions and skillful tips from the chef. - 115.253
Brush the tortillas with oil.
Bake them 5 minutes at 350 Degree until crisp.
Spread the crisp tortillas with the bean paste.
Sprinkle the other foods on top, avocado slices last.
Add grated cheese. - 32.6743
What can be better than a ten-minute tostada? A great party item to lay out and let your guests pick their own toppings! Helps with the fussy eaters and also saves helps present something a little different from the usual. If you’re making this for a meal... - 107.857
In a medium bowl toss together tuna, onions and salsa until combined.
To assemble tacos: Sprinkle lettuce into each taco shell.
Divide tuna mixture among tacos, along with garbanzo beans, tomatoes and olives.
Garnish as desired with toppings. - 30.826
Chipotle Chicken Salad
If you're looking for a fun way to spice up your weeknight meals, this recipe for Chipotle Chicken Salad is a great start.Loaded with fresh vegetables and protein-packed chicken breasts, this easy dinner idea is sure to please all the mouths in your house. - 0
Dip tortilla quickly into hot shortening, drain and place on hot serving plate.
Sprea mashed frijcles evenly over tortilla; then a layer of guacamole, then chicken or turkey and shredded lettuce.
Pour heated chile and tomato sauce over all and top the center... - 29.3144
Vegetarian Fathers Day Grilled Dinner
1.Cut all the vegetables.
2.Heat your grill to 300 degrees.
3.Marinade the vegetables with oregano, pepper, liquid smoke, cumin and chili powder.
4.Grill all the vegetables till they are done.
5.Serve with Corn tortilla, mashed... - 80.1212
Momma's Chip Dip
Mix everything but avocados. Chill
Add avocados when ready to serve. - 28.6934
Taco Pasta Salad - Light & Delicious!
Rotini pasta seasoned generously with salsa and taco seasonings and tossed with avocados, green bell peppers, sweet corn, black beans, tomatoes, shredded cheese and romaine lettuce. Easy, light quick, and fresh! Great summer side dish for grilled meats or a... - 0
Mexican Fiesta Salad
Line a serving bowl or platter with lettuce leaves. Pile beans in the center. Arrange olives, cucumber, tomatoes, onion and bell pepper around beans in an attractive pattern.
Place cheese, crumbled corn chips and Avocado dressing in three separate serving... - 32.3708
Healthy Cooking: Southwest Salad
If you are looking for an economical and healthy food, this recipe is just right for you. Watch Sarah making Southwest pantry salad using some chicken strips, corn and romaine lettuce along with other flavors and ingredients. Healthy and hearty appetizer... - 96.824
Mexican Cobb Salad
Place 2 cups mixed salad greens on each of 4 individual plates.
Arrange 1/4 cup tomato, 1/4 cup onion, 1/4 cup jicama, 1/4 cup bell pepper, 1/4 cup corn, 1/4 cup avocado, and one-fourth of beans in individual rows over the salad greens on each plate.
Sprinkle... - 31.2596
Low Fat Sante-fe Chicken Salad
Gear up for the easiest chicken feast ever with this scrumptious Santa-Fe chicken salad. Juan Montalvo's version presents the zesty, creamy salad in a more healthy way. Just grab the ingredients and throw up a great salad together. Serve it at your next party... - 97.6747
Brown ground beef and onion.
Drain, add kidney beans and heat.
In large salad bowl, mix lettuce, tomato, avocado, and 1 cup of corn chips.
Add meat mixture.
Toss with dressing to taste.
Serve with remaining corn chips on the side. - 37.4193
Layered Taco Appetizer
Layer ingredients on a 12-inch pizza plate in order listed.
Serve with tortilla or corn chips. - 22.6521
Mexican Salad Supper
1. Brown ground beef and onion. Drain; chill.
2. Shred lettuce; store in plastic bag in refrigerator.
3. Crush corn chips; set aside.
4. Toss together in large mixing bowl avocado, tomato, cheese, and beans. Chill.
5. At serving time, combine all ingredients. - 26.9231
Salad Nachos Vinaigrette
1. In a bowl, stir together the refried beans and jalapeno peppers.
2. In another bowl, whisk together the lime juice and mustard. Season with 1/4 teaspoon of the salt and black pepper to taste. Gradually whisk in the corn oil. Mix until incorporated and set... - 40.1837
Toco Salad Plus
Heat wok over high heat; add oil.
Stir-fry onion till tender but not brown.
Stir in retried beans, water, taco sauce, salt, and pepper.
Stir in meat and corn.
Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 5 minutes.
Divide lettuce among 6 salad bowls; sprinkle with... - 40.3978
Hot Mexican Salad
1. Place the corn oil in a fairly large saucepan with the minced beef and onion.
2. Cook, stirring frequently, until the mince and onion are nicely browned, about 20 minutes.
3. Drain the beans and add with the Tabasco sauce, using the 1/2 tablespoon if using... - 43.4046
Taco Salad With Avacado
1. In a four quart salad bowl, place the beans, tomatoes, greens, oilves and avocado; cover and refrigerate till ready to serve
2. In a deep, one and a half quart casserole, crumble ground beef, add green onions and microwave at HIGH for five minutes... - 38.6547
Layered Nacho Salad
Place tortillas on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray.
Bake at 350° for 6 minutes; turn tortillas over, and bake an additional 6 minutes or until crisp.
Coat a medium saucepan with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until... - 44.1301
Prepare Refried Beans.
Heat oil (1/4 inch) to 360°.
Fry 1 tortilla at a time until slightly brown and crisp, about 30 seconds on each side.
Drain on paper towels.
Keep warm in 200° oven no longer than 20 minutes.
Cook and stir beef, onion and garlic until... - 39.5385
1. In a medium bowl toss together tuna, onions and salsa until combined.
2. Assemble tacos by sprinkling lettuce into each taco shell.
3. Among the tacos divide tuna mixture, along with garbanzo beans, tomatoes and olives.
4. Garnish as... - 40.2387
Three Sisters Salmon
1. For the spanish seasoning: Spanish Seasonings: In a bowl, mix kosher salt, dry oregano, chili powder, cumin, red pepper flakes, onion powder and granulated garlic thoroughly and set aside
2. For the Rice, Beans and Veggies: In a large saute pan on... - 128.962
Stuffed Roasted Bell Peppers
1) Preheat the oven to 375Â°F.
2) In a large pot, place the dried beans.
3) Add enough water to cover the beans and bring to a boil.
4) Reduce the heat, and then simmer the beans until tender, for 45 minutes. Drain, cool, and keep the beans... - 46.6544
Taco Patties brings a perfect and subtle blend of flavors to your table.Try this Taco Patties for once, I bet, you would always love to prepare this for your friends and family! - 45.1185
Super Nachos Dinner
8 cups fried tortilla pieces or corn flavored chips Crumble beef into a 1 1/2 quart casserole.
Remove casings from sausage, cut into small pieces, and add to beef.
Cover with a lid or wax paper.
Microwave on HIGH (100%) for 2 minutes.
Drain off fat.
Add large... - 42.2784
Family-Style Tostadas is a delicious side dish recipe that you would love to prepare on a get together. Try this Family-Style Tostadas; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this! - 40.753
Mexican Chef's Salad
Spread each tortilla with half the beans, covering completely.
Place tortilla in a rimmed serving dish (about dinner plate size).
Mound half the lettuce onto it to create a mountain shape.
Arrange half the shrimp, chicken, or turkey around sides of salad,... - 36.3428
To prepare each salad, spread 1 tortilla with about 1/4 cup hot beans, covering completely.
Place tortilla on a dinner plate; mound 1/4 of the Topopo Salad onto it, using your hands to create a mountain shape.
Arrange 8 to 12 shrimp halves around sides of... - 29.5748
Love Stricken Demise Enchiladas A.m.
1. Place ground turkey in mixing bowl.
2. Dice up the Chorizo and add to the turkey meat and mix well.
3. Grease a frying pan with a little bit of olive oil then add the meat mixture and cook until thoroughly brown.
4. While the meat is browning grease a... - 82.1811
Grilled Honey Lime Chicken Sandwiches With Flavored Tortilla Chips
1) In a small bowl, mix the first 5 ingredients and prepare the dressing.
2) Apply seasoning blend or salt and pepper over the chicken.
3) Then coat the chicken in dressing and let it marinate for 10 minutes.
4) Heat an indoor electric grill, grill... - 43.7295
Crisp Fried Tortilla Pieces
Crumble ground beef and sausage in a frying pan.
Add onion and cook on high heat, stirring, until meat is lightly browned.
Discard fat; season with salt and liquid hot pepper seasoning to taste.
Spread beans in a shallow 10 by 15-inch oval or rectangular pan... - 46.636
Easy Kick-off Casserole
It’s hard to find a recipe that can be enjoyed as a dip and as a meal. But here chef Tawnya has a recipe which would just do that and it’s meal in a rush for anyone who wants a meal in no time. She is making a Mexican casserole dish with hamburger and... - 115.389
Position knife blade in food processor bowl; add beans, lemon juice, and garlic.
Process 20 seconds, scraping sides of processor bowl once.
Add chopped onion and next 4 ingredients; pulse 5 times or until mixture is chunky.
Transfer mixture to a medium bowl;... - 40.7927
In a heavy nonreactive soup pot or saucepan, saute the onions and chile or cayenne in the oil for about 5 minutes, until the onions begin to soften.
Add the cumin and lima beans and saute, stirring, for a couple of minutes.
Add the juice from the tomatoes,... - 40.9628
Gringo Chicken Salad
1) In a small bowl, add together mayonnaise, sour cream, chili powder, cumin, basil, salt, and pepper to combine all together.
2) In a large bowl, mix chicken, cheese, kidney beans, onion, olives, and red pepper.
3) Add the liquid... - 45.6034
Fit Foodie Mexican Fiesta Day
Graziella, the Fit Foodie makes a healthy Mexican feast: breakfast, lunch and dinner with the same ingredients for the day! - 0
My Taco Soup Recipe is delicious and easy. Caramelize your onion and garlic for amazingly rich flavor. - 0
Huevos Rancheros With Sweet Pepper Relish
Pamper your loved ones with a hearty, satisfying breakfast with eggs, salsa and corn tortillas. Look at this video for an excellent huevos rancheros recipe with fried eggs served on corn tortillas and topped with a sweet pepper salsa. This is the best... - 127.025
Nhl Steve Gainey's Raw Guacamole And Organic Winter Pantry Salsa
Former Kamloops Blazer and NHL Hockey Player Steve Gainey joins Colin & Susan for Easy Real Whole Food Fast. Steve, who now owns Taco Del Mar, shows us how to make fresh authentic guacamole, while Colin digs through the pantry to make simple winter salsa. - 90.4704
Chopped Vegetable Salad
1) Mustard Vinaigrette : In a small bowl, whisk the mustard and vinegar together with a wire whisk.
2) Gradually whisk in the oils.
3) Season with salt and white pepper to taste.
4) Salad: In a small skillet, heat the olive oil over a... - 49.532
Sopes are finger foods in Mexico - “antojitos,” the foods you crave. These are the snacks and street foods, as well as the special-occasion treats, that Mexicans love best–the stuff that comforts the soul and sets the heart racing. Sopes, little masa... - 49.4773
Little Tortillas With Pork
Heat 2 tablespoons oil in a wide frying pan set over medium-high heat; add half the pork cubes at a time; cook, turning frequently, until all are well browned.
Add garlic, chili powder, allspice, cumin, red pepper, salt, and oregano to meat and cook,... - 34.3558
Mexican Style Stuffed Bell Peppers
Fond of Mexican food? Here’s a must try recipe that scores high both on taste and health. Watch this video now to learn how you can prepare these Mexican Style Stuffed Bell Peppers at home. - 79.134
Baja Style Fish Tacos
Mexican style fish preparations are handy and simple in making. Watch the video showing how to make typical Mexican tacos with flavorful grilled fish mixed with vegetables and seasonings in the filling. Good on the platter to serve with corn rice and black... - 127.573
Polynesian Shrimp Tacos
Taco filling is typically made with ground meat --- but it doesn't have to be. For this recipe, we combine the convenience of frozen shrimp with the usual taco seasonings: chili powder, cumin, garlic, and salsa. Then we add in some unlikely ingredients: black... - 38.5645
Post Oak Grill's Pan Seared Chipotle Honey Glazed Salmon
If you enjoy salmon, then here is an interesting video recipe for you! A healthy looking recipe, this includes several interesting ingredients combined into one. A professionally conducted, step-by-step video, this is really appealing! - 104.167
Mexican Longaniza And Potato Tacos
Think tacos are too mainstream? Then you must watch this video and learn to make yummy tacos that will leave your guests pleasantly surprised. Watch to know more! - 101.735
Rachel's Shrimp Tacos With Kiwi Salsa
1. In a large bowl, combine the cooked shrimp, red onion, lime juice, garlic, and ground cumin.
2. In a medium bowl, combine kiwi, cilantro, and red pepper flakes.
3. Cover both bowls with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes, or... - 0