- » Bean Coconut Curry
Bean Coconut Curry Recipes
Enjoy our collection of bean coconut curry recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for bean coconut curry recipes.
Green Beans With Shredded Coconut
Today, there is a low calorie, savory and healthy dish for health freaks. Chefs show us the easiest way to make this dish and remain healthy. Its Green beans with shredded coconut, a healthy side dish from South Indian Cuisine. When French beans are available... - 127.042
Coconut Beans Poriyal
French beans curry with coconut is a common dish among South Indian homes, especially Tamil. Though looks and seems simple, it is a healthy dish. Do check out this recipe. - 0
Green Beans Or French Beans Curry (fansi Subji)
To all those who enjoying eating green vegetables will surely like this curry. The chef shows a simple and easy method of making French beans curry. It can be served with roti or rice. This dish can be prepared in the regular day to day cooking. Check out the... - 94.0329
Thai Pheasant With Red Curry Coconut Milk
In a large skillet heat the oil and saute the pheasant pieces until golden brown on all sides.
Add the lemon grass, onion, ginger, basil, garlic, and lime.
Saute the mixture for a few minutes and then add the remaining ingredients except the beans and... - 35.3033
Pra Raam Long Song - Beef In Coconut Curry
Pra Raam Long Song - There is a very interesting story behind this recipe. King Rama had a pool in which he loved to swim. This beef in a creamy sauce, surrounded by freshly cooked greens is supposed to represent his bathing paradise. - 51.8304
Mixed Vegetable Coconut Curry
How would you like a vegetable curry? Here is a great mixed vegetable coconut curry. A slightly spiced curry, it also contains coconut and cream. Lots of chopping top be done for this recipe, Get down to watching the video and then try it out!! - 126.781
Vegetable Curry With Coconut Rice
For the curry
1. Cut all the vegetables (except green peas) into small pieces.
2. Boil all the vegetables except tomatoes.
3. Grate the cocoanut. Add 2 teacups of hot water and allow to stand for a little while. Blend it in a liquidiser and strain or pass... - 47.2938
Red Curry Chicken With Coconut Milk
Heat the oil and Cayenne pepper and curry paste in a pan.
Add the chicken and saute for a few minutes over high heat.
Add the coconut milk, bamboo shoots and green beans.
Reduce the heat and continue cooking until the chicken is cooked, approximately 10... - 40.7097
Chinese Long Bean/ Yard Long Bean Curry (south Indian Style)
Wash & cut the beans into inch long pieces & pressure cook up to 3 whistles.
Heat oil in a vessel, add mustard, then jeera, ginger garlic paste, onions & saute. Add chopped tomatoes, milk, coconut powder, methi leaves & cook well.
Add pressure cooked beans,... - 36.9375
Soy Bean Curry
Soak soybeans overnight in the water.
Put beans in a large pan, adding enough more water to cover.
Cover and simmer 3-4 hours, or until tender to bite.
Add more water if necessary.
Discard the loose skins.
Drain, saving the liquid and adding more if necessary... - 46.2658
Cheru Payar Curry (green Moong Curry)
Green Moong is very healthy addition to any diet. It is rich in proteins and fiber. This dish can be a good accompaniment for rotis as well. It is so easy to make that it hardly requires any skills. - 0
Simple Coconut & Bean Soup
1. Heat the oil in a large saucepan. Sizzle the spring onion whites, pepper, chilli paste and garlic for 5-8 mins until soft and fragrant. Add the thyme, curry powder and spices, then cook for 1 min more, Stir in the tomatoes, then cook for 2 mins to soften... - 34.5077
This recipe is suitable for those who are interested in Malaysian food. The chef shows us how to make curry laska. Watch the video for the detailed recipe. This is a coconut based curry soup. - 112.219
Curry Laksa Recipe - Southeast Asian Cooking
Rice noodles, fresh toppings and cilantro brought together in a rich aromatic broth. These are the flavors of Southeast Asia in one, happy bowl. This is a very simple recipe to put together and can make any night special. - 124.728
Seitan Green Bean Curry
Prepare the vegetables and have all of the ingredients near at hand before beginning to saute.
Heat the oil in a large skillet or wok and add the onions and garlic.
Saute for 2 to 3 minutes before adding the chile or cayenne, garam masala, and... - 42.4866
1. Pressure cook the black-eyed beans in 1 1/2 cups water and keep aside.
2. Cook the ash gourd with green chillies, salt and 1 cup water.
3. Add the cooked beans and allow to simmer for a while. Add coconut milk and curry leaves. Remove from heat.
4. Finally... - 35.6224
Cluster/gawar Beans Curry
Remove the ends of each bean & cut the beans into 1/2 inch pieces. Keep aside
Heat 2 tbs oil in a wok, add mustard seeds & allow them to splutter. Add cumin seeds, onions, ginger garlic paste & turmeric powder. Mix well. Add curry leaves. Saute until onions... - 37.5173
Soy Coconut Wrap
1. Wash the vegetables thoroughly with water.
2. Cut carrot into ovals.
3. Shred the beans.
4. Shred the remaining ingredients coarsely.
5. In a mincing machine, put together all seasoning ingredients except coconut and process.
6. In a... - 50.3419
Bright Vegetables In Coconut Gravy
Dilute the coconut milk powder in an equal quantity of water.
Heat the oil in a flat bottomed pan.
Place the cumin in it, when it starts moving around add the chilies, curry leaves and peppercorn.
Stir Fry for a minute.
Add all the vegetables, and immediately... - 43.7204
Sprouted Moong Beans And Cashewnut Curry
Grind all the ingredients of masala to a fine paste.
Heat ghee in a pan.
Add cumin and masala paste and fry for five to ten minutes adding some water, if necessary.
Add moong beans and cashewnuts.
Fry for two minutes.
Add coconut milk.
Cover and cook till... - 46.278
Cluster Beans Curry
Frist wash and chopp finely Cluster Beans and keep aside.
Now in a kadai put Oil,when it is hot add Mustard seeds allow to splutter.
Then add Onion fry till golden brown.
Add tomato ,Cluster Beans and fry till tomato is soft and Cluster Beans are well... - 45.8336
Mung Bean Curry With Spinach
This is a Asian style curry with lots of herbs, spices, vegetables and beans. It is rich in protein and vitamins. - 0
Indian Lima Beans Curry
Lima beans or Pavta is something that is abundantly, freshly and freely available at my mother in laws kitchen during its peak harvest season. This is a regular meal at our house and my MIL makes best Pavta rassa (curry) bhaji. Its very simple, easy and... - 118.245
1) In a pan, heat oil and saute the onion for three minutes.
2) Stir in the ground pepper, curry powder and ground ginger.
3) Mix in the sliced beans, tomatoes and liquid stir for 10 minutes.
4) Simmer and allow to cook until the sauce thickens or for... - 39.6228
Palak Lobia / Spinach And Black Eyed Beans Curry
Soak black eyed beans for 3-4 hrs, add salt and cook until tender.
Wash and chop spinach finely. Chop green chillies finely. Keep aside.
Grind a masala by adding cumin seeds, garlic, peppercorns, coconut, dry red chillies and 1/3 tsp tamarind paste and about... - 45.3188
Methi Leaves Curry With Beans And Aloo
In a kaadai put oil.
Add mustard seeds,curry leaves,onion and fry till brown colour.
Now add methi leaves and fry till it turns soft.
Add mix vegetables,tomato and fry till they are cooked.
When they are cooked add 2tsp of sambar pd,salt and fry for another... - 43.904
Dark Eyed Beans Curry
In a pan put oil,when it is hot.
Add methi seeds,allow to pop.
Add hing,fry for sec,add onion,garlic and fry till brown colour.
Now add tomato and allow to become mashy
Then add boiled darkeyed beans,grinded masala,tamarind juice,salt and allow bubbles to... - 44.66
1. Cook the washed beans in 2 cups water. Add the chopped pumpkin and cook.
2. Coarsely grind ingredients 4 to 7 and add to the cooked vegetable. Mix well and add salt.
3. Heat oil, splutter mustard seeds. Toss in the chopped onion, curry leaves and red... - 38.2814
Soya Beans Curry
1. In a pressure cooker heat oil on medium heat and add mustard seeds, carom seeds and turmeric powder and let the mustard seeds splutter.
2. Then add tomatoes, garlic paste , ginger paste, green chili paste, water as needed, red chili powder, garam... - 104.853
Misal Pav Or Matki Usal - Spicy Curry With Buns
1. In a pressure cooker over medium heat, add oil and heat it. Add in the turmeric powder, onions, garlic paste, ginger paste and stir fry until the onions are cooked.
2. Add in the coconut, tomato, salt and cook covered for 7-8 minutes or until the... - 122.957
Kothavarakkai Thenga Poriyal
This stir fried dish is simple to make with equally simple and easy to find ingredients. The cluster beans are not pressured cooked here, but is cooked in an open pan. The coconut is added in the final stage, so as to retain the subtle and fresh taste of it... - 0
Special Kerala Avial
1. To the sliced vegetables add chilli powder, turmeric powder, salt and 1 dsp coconut oil. Add slit green chillies. Cook on low flame, without water.
2. Once the vegetables are cooked, add the tamarind pulp or the raw mango and allow it to boil once.
3.... - 41.2692
Kerala Beans Stir Fry
Thoran or Thokaran is a typical Kerala recipe which is made of vegetables and coconut. It is very nourishing and tasty. It is used as a side dish for rice.
Visit my website http://malayali.me for more recipes !!! - 53.2617
Kanji Payar Thoran Whole Green Beans
1. The green beans may be lightly roasted for two minutes before cooking. This prevents it from getting mashed.
2. Wash and clean the beans and cook covered in 3 cups boiling water. When it starts to boil, half open the pan and cook till the water is almost... - 40.4231
Lima Beans Gravy
Dry Roast Coriander seeds,Bengal Gram,jeera,cinnamon till it releases good aroma and keep it aside.In the same pan dry fry red chillies and then dry fry coconut.Allow all the ingrediants to cool and make a paste with a little water.
Pressure Cook toor dal... - 35.4962
Soak beans in water overnight.
Drain and hang in a damp cloth for 36 hours, or until they sprout, taking care to keep cloth damp all the while, but not wet.
Heat ghee and oil and fry onions till brown.
Add half cup water and simmer till onions... - 47.0563
Wash and soak white beans overnight. Pressure cook along with diced potatoes.
Heat 1 tbsp oil in a pan and fry coriander seeds till light brown.
Put coconut, red chillies, salt and tamarind paste along with some warm water to a blender and grind them to a... - 41.125
Beans is a highly nutritious vegetable, rich in protein, potassium, and dietary fiber. Protein helps to build your body cells and dietary fiber aids with good digestion. Potassium neutralizes your body's acidity. Thus, including this beans poriyal in your... - 0
1) Clean cocums nicely properly.
2) Sprout the beans overnight.
3) Make a paste of garlic, chillies, ginger, coriander and cumin seeds.
4) In a wok, heat oil and fry onions until soft.
5) Add asafoetida and spice paste to it. Saute... - 46.3862
Curried Fruit & Nuts
In a medium bowl, break up tofu with a fork or pastry blender until crumbly.
Stir in yogurt and curry powder.
Add peach slices, raisins, coconut and almonds.
Stir gently to combine.
Arrange endive or lettuce on bread slices.
Spoon tofu mixture over endive or... - 36.9721
Soak chana overnight and pressure cook for 4 whistles by adding salt.
Heat 1 tsp oil in a pan. Add 2 diced onions and fry till translucent. Keep aside.
Now in the same pan, fry coconut for few seconds.
Heat a tsp oil and fry black pepper, cumin seeds,... - 48.4069
1) Preheat the oven at 350 degrees.
2) Ina bowl, mix beans, tomato sauce, ham, molasses, mustard and salt.
3) Take a 1 quart casserole and put the mixture in it and top with onions.
4) Bake the dish for 20-30 minutes.
5) Serve... - 40.7753
There are many variations to this recipe. You can substitute lobiya with Rajma or white beans or black beans. And you can also substitute potatoes with spinach or Chinese spinach. - 45.2851
Usal is a protein rich dish that can be eaten with pav/bread and even roti, if one wishes. This dish is very healthy and is also easy to digest, ideal for all age groups. - 0
Mochai Kottai Kaara Kulambu
This Field bean curry is one of my favourite curries. Healthy and flavourish dish loved by all. Try and enjoy! - 51.2816
Sour Cream Fruit Salad
1.Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2.In a pan, heat oil and put ham and onion in it and stir well unti onion gets soft.
3.Add pork and beans, catsup, vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, salt, pepper and hot sayce in the pan and mix... - 44.1703
Every vegetable has some nutrition in it, and there is no reason why one should avoid it. Cluster bean is rich in calcium and phosphorus. So if you are a person who avoids it, you can try making it at least once in a while to get its nutritive content. - 0
Curried Lamb With Rice Mold
Partially freeze lamb; slice diagonally across grain into 2 x 1/4 inch strips.
Set lamb aside.
Saute mushrooms and onion in butter in a large skillet; add flour, stirring until smooth.
Cook 1 minute, stirring constantly.
Gradually add broth; cook over medium... - 39.5435
Indian Curry And Rice
Slice onion and garlic together very fine and fry in olive oil until a golden brown.
Remove from oil.
Mix curry and coconut together and add diced vegetables with enough cold water to simmer.
Cover tightly and simmer until done. - 30.8466
Gaeng Khiew Waan Gal
Now you can make one of the hottest and favorite green chicken curry at home in minutes! This is an irresistible dish with the combination of chicken, coconut and the spicy green curry paste. Try it once and you are sure to crave for more. - 86.5565
Massaman Curry Chicken
A rich south Thai curry, that can be used for mataba rotis, or served with jasmine rice - 39.6207
Rosemary Lamb With Curry Yogurt Sauce
COMBINE THE COCONUT MILK, rosemary, garlic, fish sauce, black bean sauce, curry powder, white and black peppers, and chile in a large bowl.
Add the lamb chops and turn to coat them evenly.
Cover the bowl and refrigerate for 6 hours or overnight.
REMOVE THE... - 43.7959
Balti Mixed Vegetables In Coconut Sauce
1. Put the prepared carrots, potatoes, French beans, peas and red pepper into a bowl of water until you are ready to cook them.
2. Heat the oil in a balti pan, karahi or deep frying pan, add the onions, mustard seeds and curry leaves and fry for about 3... - 34.9003
Coconut Spiced Vegetables
Put about 2 cups of water in a saucepan with salt and bring to the boil.
Cook each kind of vegetable separately till just tender, remove from the saucepan using the same water to cook the other vegetables.
Extra water may have to be added as the cooking... - 36.7194
Grind together, or process in a food processor, the grated coconut, chick-peas, and green chilies.
Mix until well combined.
Pour oil into a small frying pan and place over medium heat.
When hot, add mustard seeds, curry powder, and minced... - 40.4146
Saute apple and onion over low heat in oil until soft but not brown.
Mix in flour and curry powder.
Add cream and stir until thickened.
Serve over long grain brown rice or over vegetables and garbanzo beans.
Serve some or all of the following condiments which... - 33.2161
Coconut And Mint Raita
Raitas are extremely popular in India are prepared in many different ways. Each cook adds their own personal touch, including fruits, vegetables or fresh herbs, according to their taste. Raitas are served as an accompaniment to rise or spice curries, to... - 31.3273
Mixed Vegetables In Coconut Gravy
This recipe is a medley of vegetables as it contains carrots, beans, peas, potato, etc as desired. They are all cooked in coconut gravy, so it is mildly spicy and sweet. It is usually served with rotis. - 0
Yogurt Chicken Curry
Halve, skin and bone chicken breasts.
Cut chicken_,ihto 3/4 cubes.
Combine water, cornstarch, butter and onion in 1 1/2 qt. ovenproof glass baking dish with lid.
Cover and cook with full power in microwave oven 2 minutes, stirring once.
Add chicken, curry... - 42.6474
Cooking Thai Food, Green Curry With Chicken, "gaeng Khiew Waan Gai"
Cooking Thai Green Curry is simple once you see how it is done. In the 2 online videos you will be taught by Chef Chanrat Karatna, nickname Air, and his staff not only how to cook Thai Green Curry but about the ingredients. In the second video you will see... - 43.792
Original Vegetable Curry
Peel potatoes and carrots.
Cut cauliflower, beans, potatoes and carrots into even size pieces.
Cut tomatoes into pieces.
Add half cup water and place on fire.
Boil for 15 minutes.
Liquidise and pass through a sieve.
Add one cup warm water to grated... - 47.013
Avial - Kerala Mixed Vegetable Curry
Avial is a kerala’s special mixed vegetable curry recipe. It is power packed with various veggies and goodness of simple and subtle spices like cumin and coconut. Serve Avial with steamed rice or roti. - 0
Curried Sikh Salad
Drain pork and beans very well.
Rinse with cold water.
Place in a large bowl together with cooked, cooled rice and chopped onion.
Fold in mayonnaise, curry powder, salt and pepper.
Mound evenly on a shallow platter.
Sprinkle toasted... - 38.7033
Chicken Phanaeng Curry
I am sure you will not have a better recipe to compare with this Chicken Phanaeng Curry recipe? You may not realize, but here I am presenting you a very nice High Protein dish Chicken Phanaeng Curry. Stock up on chicken as you will want to make this Chicken... - 36.3615
Chicken Phanaeng Curry
Would you like to try an easy to make but great in taste Chicken Phanaeng Curry recipe? It is a good option for those who are on High Protein diet. Within 2 minutes Chicken Phanaeng Curry can be made. The Asian Chicken Phanaeng Curry has an unique... - 34.6177
Green Chicken Curry
1)Cube brinjal into 4 inch sized pieces. Mix with salt and marinate for half hour.Wash and drain and dry them.
2)Cut the sallet into 4X4 pieces and slice garlic and red pepper.
3)Cut chicken into cubes of ½ inches.
4)Break French beans into... - 48.0185
Mixed Vegetable Curry
1. Wash and soak kidney beans. Boil in the same liquid till tender.
2. Prepare vegetables.
3. Slice onions and slit green chillies.
4. Grind together coriander powder, chilli powder, turrveric, garlic, ginger and dry coconut.
5. Heat oil. Fry spices.
6. Add... - 46.4926
Add one cup warm water to grated coconut and extract milk.
Peel potatoes and carrots and cut into big pieces.
Remove stems from beans and cut into one inch long pieces.
Cook the vegetables in salted boiling water.
Add 1/2 cup water to tomatoes and cook for 15... - 46.3339
1. Peel potatoes. Cut cauliflower and potatoes into small pieces and deep fry them.
2. Cut beans and carrots into small pieces. Mix peas.
3. Grind onion, ginger, green chillies and garlic to a paste.
4. Grind saunf. Heat oil, add saunf immediately and then... - 41.2754
Mixed Sprouts Curry
1. In a separate bowl take each type of bean, rinse separately and soak separately in enough water overnight.
2. In the morning drain off all excess water from beans, cover the bowl with a damp cloth and put the bowl of beans at dark... - 109.327
Mr Fernandes' Goa Curry
Mix ground spices with strained tamarind juice, ginger, salt and coconut milk.
Bring to boil and simmer till it reaches the consistency of thick milk.
Add fish and cook till done.
Cool completely, remove ginger and reheat gently before serving, but do not... - 38.4983
Grind coconut, ginger, garlic, chillies and green leaves to a paste.
Cover tamrind with hot water for 15 minutes and then strain out the juice.
Heat 4 tblsps oil and fry the onions till soft.
Add the vegetables and fry for 2 minutes.
Put in tomatoes and... - 39.9926
Thai Green Curry Fish
Cut fish into 3cm pieces.
Heat oil in Large pan; cook garlic, Lemon grass, chilli and paste, stirring, until fragrant.
Stir in cream and stock; bring to boil.
Add fish, onion and beans; simmer, covered, until fish is cooked through and beans are... - 43.6553
Thai Mushroom And Tofu Curry
Thai curry serves as a great accompaniment to rice and makes a sumptuous meal. Watch this excellent video and make this flavorful Thai curry with a few stirs in your wok. The video is absolutely impressive and a must see! - 122.009
Solar Cooked Red Tofu Curry
A healthy option loaded with veggies! If your on a detox session then this is the thing to make! A demonstration on how to use a solar cooker! Even if the audio is not there, the recipe is given below for an easy follow through! See the video for more. - 49.3285
Vegetable Curry With Chutney
1. To make chutney, place rhubarb, ginger, chilli, mustard seeds, sugar, vinegar and currants in a saucepan and cook over a medium heat, stirring occasionally, for 30 minutes or until mixture is soft and pulpy.
2. To make curry, heat oil in a large saucepan,... - 34.15
In a pan fry dry fish adding 3tsp of oil nicely till raw smell goes.
Then put inside cold water and wash nicely and and keep aside.
In a pan add oil,when it is hot put onion,mashed garlic and fry till golden brown.
Then add boiled surti... - 44.2208
Thai Green Chicken Curry
1) In a mini food blender or small food processor, add the finely chopped coriander stalks , shallots, lemongrass, garlic and ginger and blend until smooth .
2) Further add the chillies, basil, 3/4 of the coriander leaves, the ground cumin,... - 45.0327
Curry Vegetable Pancakes
1. To make pancakes, cook pasta in boiling water in a large saucepan following packet directions. Drain and rinse under cold running water. Drain again and set aside. Place polenta in a large bowl and stir in boiling water. Cover and set aside for 15 minutes.... - 40.6594
Peel the eggplant, potatoes and carrots.
Cut into thick slices, cover with cold water and set aside.
Blend together the turmeric, ginger, cinnamon, coriander, cardamom, cumin, garlic and dry chili peppers.
Add a little water to make a sort of paste with small... - 44.6223
Sabzii Ka Curry
Parboil the potatoes, carrots, turnip, peas and beans together in boiling salted water for 5 minutes.
Drain the vegetables and reserve the cooking liquid.
Fry the onion in the oil until golden brown, then add the garlic.
Mix the spices together and stir them... - 44.0339
Curried Pumpkin Stew With Roasted Pepitas
1. Heat 1 teaspoon oil in a large Dutch oven over medium heat. Add leeks; saute until tender, about 4 minutes. Stir in ginger and next 3 ingredients; cook 1 minute. Add water and next 3 ingredients. Bring to a boil; reduce heat, and simmer until pumpkin is... - 33.328
Onam Special - Kootu Curry
During Onam festival in Kerala, kuttoo Curry is a must. Kuttoo in itself means vegetable added with lentils which form the dish. Although there are varieties of koottu curry prevalent in southern India, this original dish of kerala wins over them all. Koottu... - 55.3175
Banana Leaf Vegetable Curry
1. In a large heavy pot, heat oil over medium heat.
2. Stir in the onion and cook for 8-10 minutes until wilted.
3. Add garlic and cook with constant stirring for 2 to 3 minutes.
4. Sprinkle curry powder and cook for 1-2 minutes over medium heat.
5.... - 46.536
Fresh Green Thai Curry With Chicken And Mangoes
Have you ever thought of making Thai curries from scratch? If you haven't then you must try out this recipe of Fresh Green Thai Curry with Chicken and Mangoes. You will be amazed to see how easy it is to make a Thai curry all by yourself. And it definitely... - 136.47
Thai Curry With Chicken
1. Place a skillet on medium high heat, and add coconut milk, chicken stock, brown sugar, and red curry paste. Stir and bring it a boil.
2. Then, insert fish sauce and chicken to skillet. Stir and cook for about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
3.... - 118.435
Mixed Vegetable Curry
1. For spice paste, in a blender, add garlic, ginger, chilies, fennel seeds, and tomatoes. Grind until smooth. Set aside.
2. In a large clay pot, heat oil, add onion, green chili, and curry leaves. Saute until onions are translucent.
3.... - 103.008
Burmese Khow Suey - Curry Noodle Soup
Khow Suey is a soul comforting, Burmese one-dish meal consisting of a massaman style yellow coconut curry with vegetables, beef, or chicken served over egg noodles and topped with assorted ingredients like fried garlic, roughly ground peanuts, fried... - 48.6639
Undhiyu - Special Mix Vegetable Curry - Gujarati Cuisine
If you're in the mood of making some Gujarati food, then you must try this special curry. Chef Bhavna shows the traditional way of making the mixed vegetable curry, step by step. It is called Undhiyu in Gujarat. Your guest and friends will be impressed if you... - 105.573
Chicken Curry Pie
Here is a nice change to traditional chicken pot pie. It takes a little work but is well worth it. You can make this as spicy as you would like and use homemade or store bought pie dough. Enjoy! - 0
Maharashtrian Goda Masala
Goda Masala is a unique mixture of spices.This masala can be used for stuffed brinjal, bean curry, maharashtrian aamti.I generally make this masala during the weekends and store it in fridge , so that i can use it whenever required. - 29.106