- » Bean Chalupa
Bean Chalupa Recipes
Enjoy our collection of bean chalupa recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for bean chalupa recipes.
1) Prepare the beans by sorting and washing.
2) In a large Dutch oven, place beans and pour enough to water to cover.
3) Add pork, garlic, onion, chili powder, cumin, salt and green chilies. Place over heat.
4) Cover with a lid and allow... - 44.349
You May Also Like!
Chalupas & Gorditas
1. Prepare Refried Black Beans, omitting cheese.
2. Prepare Chilied Meat Filling.
3. Prepare Fresh Tomato Salsa.
4. Mix masa harina, 3 tablespoons (45 mL) each melted lard and grated cheese, the chilies and salt in medium
5. Divide dough into 24 even pieces.... - 42.0107
Pork Chalupa is a very tempting recipe that you must try out. Prepare the Pork Chalupa in a jiffy and let us know after you've enjoyed it ! - 41.1467
This Beef Chalupa recipe is my favorite. This Beef Chalupa recipe is simple and easy.I am a professional chef and my friends really enjoy the dish I cook. Whenever there is a gathering of my friends at my home, most of the time they ask me to cook this... - 41.9402
Cook kidney beans with grease, onion, greenpep-per, ham hock, tomato paste, garlic salt and oregano until done and tender.
Brown ground beef with salt and pepper to taste.
About 30 minutes before serving, combine beans, ground beef and chili powder.
Keep... - 35.1428
Put all ingredients together in a crockpot and cover with water.
Cook, covered, over low heat for 6 hours.
Add water as needed.
After 6 hours, take bone out (if there was one) and break meat up.
Cook one hour more, uncovered, to thicken.
Mash beans slightly... - 35.9636
Brush the tortillas with oil.
Bake them 5 minutes at 350 Degree until crisp.
Spread the crisp tortillas with the bean paste.
Sprinkle the other foods on top, avocado slices last.
Add grated cheese. - 32.6743
1. Inside the chalupa spread refried beans, avocado guacamole, sour cream and salsa.
2. Scatter bell peppers, olives, red onions, green onion, lettuce and cheese.
3. Fold it and serve or pack for lunch box. - 100.317
To prepare masa dough, put butter in small bowl of electric mixer and beat until fluffy.
Mix in masa flour, salt, and water; beat until dough holds together well, adding a little more water if needed.
Divide dough into 5 equal parts and pat each out on wax... - 42.3624
Brown meat in large skillet for approximately 20 minutes.
Add garlic salt, pepper and beans, and simmer 10 minutes.
Spoon onto tortillas.
Mix vinegar, olive oil, cucumber, lettuce, tomatoes, onions and avocado together and spoon over meat mixture.
Top with... - 32.77
Brown meat and onions.
Add all other ingredients.
Cook in large Dutch oven for approximately 5 hours on medium to low heat.
Serve over chips.
Topping Suggestions: Lettuce, tomato, cheese, onions, jalapenos, guacamole, sour cream and salsa. - 27.8343