- » Bean Canadian Bacon
Bean Canadian Bacon Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Bean Canadian Bacon recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Bean Canadian Bacon recipes.
Bacon Bean Salad
Blend vinegar, sugar, and salt in a small saucepan.
Heat until the sugar is dissolved.
Remove from heat and set aside.
Drain all beans and toss with onion, green pepper, vinegar mixture, and the pepper.
Pour oil over all and toss to coat evenly.
Store in a... - 37.0866
You May Also Like!
Lima Beans With Canadian Bacon
Cook lima beans, covered, in boiling salted water 20 minutes or until tender; drain, reserving liquid.
Add enough water to reserved liquid to equal 1 cup; set beans and liquid aside.
Fry Canadian bacon in a large skillet about 3 minutes; remove from skillet,... - 36.9635
Lima Beans With Canadian Bacon
1) Into a pot of hot salted water, cook the beans
2) Drain the beans into a colander, reserving the liquid
3) Into a skillet, fry the bacon for about 3 minutes and keep aside
4) Into the skillet, melt some butter and saute the onion till tender
5)... - 45.4896
Cynthia's Crispy Green Beans With Canadian Bacon
Remove the ends and string the green beans.
Bring 2 1/2 quarts of water to a rolling boil.
Add the green beans and salt.
Reduce the heat a little, cover, and cook until the green beans are crisp-tender, about 5 minutes.
Drain and set aside.
Place the butter,... - 37.4768
Baked Canadian Bacon With Beans
1) Preheat oven to the desired temperature of 350°F.
2) Take a small skillet,mix together all ingredients except beans and bacon.
3) Now cook over moderate heat to an extent till all the moisture has reduced.
4) Take off the skillet... - 45.0842
Old Fashioned Green Beans And Bacon
While beans are cooking, fry bacon until crisp.
Add potatoes, green beans, and remaining ingredients to bacon and fat.
Cook covered about 15 minutes, or until potatoes are tender. - 23.1579
Canadian Bacon-tomato Bake
1. Preheat the oven to 325 degrees
2. Place bacon in baking pan or roaster and bake for 30 to 35 minutes.
3. Arrange lima beans on 1 side of bacon.
4. Sprinkle tomatoes with salt and pepper; place, cut sides up, on other side of bacon... - 30.9871
Baked Canadian Bacon
Place bacon in an open baking pan or roaster.
Bake in moderate oven of 350ºF., allowing 35 min per lb.—about 53 min.
Twenty minutes before the bacon is done, remove it from the oven, and arrange lima beans on one side of it.
Cut tomatoes into 1/2"... - 25.7493
Canadian Green Beans
1. Cook the fresh/frozen green beans in water till tender and drain it well
2 In a nonstick skillet, melt maragrine and saute bacon and garlic in it until brown
3. Add beans, salt and pepper it and top with tomato wedges; cover and cook till heated... - 37.3594
Canadian Country Soup
1) In a saucepan, add butter to melt on heat.
2) Add bacon and onion to cook in butter until tender.
3) Add soups and water.
4) Fold in corn.
5) Heat the soup mixture by frequent stirring.
6) Serve the soup in soup bowls and season with... - 42.478
Canadian Smoked Lima
Cook limas according to package directions; drain well, reserving 1/4 cup cooking liquid.
Stir together reserved liquid, sour cream, flour, 1 teaspoon brown sugar, gravy base, orange peel, and juice.
In skillet melt butter. (Electric skillet 350°.)
Add... - 40.7706