- » Bean Burger
Bean Burger Recipes
Enjoy our collection of bean burger recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for bean burger recipes.
How To Make Black Bean Burgers
Those who think that vegetarian meals are the best and healthy should watch this video. This video shows a recipe of black beans burger which is high protein and low in fats. It makes a perfect meal. It is simple and does not need much work. Watch the chef... - 154.374
Quick Chickpea Burger
Deb will be making a variant of the classic hamburger, great if you have vegetarian friends coming over: the chickpea burger. - 131.609
White Bean Burger
While Toni is on holiday, our senior kitchen correspondent steps in to make a delicious veggie burger.
Great as a breakfast pattie and at lunch or dinner, too. Serve this with a little Sambal Oelek and some vegan ketchup and be ready to get hooked! - 128.985
Non-fried Black Bean Burgers
Low fat homemade burgers. Veggie lovers would really relish this recipe in the video. It is also healthy as it's not deep fried. It can be eaten anytime as you like. - 125.241
Mushroom And Black Eye Pea Burger
Healthy and delicious this burger is long on flavor and texture, Try this pattie on a bun, as a side to mashed potatoes or with savory rice and a light salad. - 123.923
White Bean Burgers
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degree F.
2. In a bowl, put the tomatoes, basil, olive oil, balsamic vinegar, pepper and mix well. Set aside.
3. In a food processor, put the white beans and blend to paste.
4. In another bowl, put the... - 121.736
Black Bean Burger
1. In a pot over medium heat, add and combine black beans with onion, garlic and bacon slices. Pour water and mix well. Cook this covered for 2 hours.
2. In a bowl, add 2 cups of the cooked black beans mixture, cooked rice, green... - 120.659
Healthy Black Bean Nutty Burger
These vegetarian patties made with black beans, walnuts, sunflower seeds, carrot and onion are seasoned generously with garlic powder, cayenne pepper and buffalo wing sauce. You will never want to eat frozen veggie burgers again. These are so easy, and you'll... - 118.468
Gluten And Nut Free Mini Bean Burgers
1. In a bowl mash and mix together with the help of potato masher pinto beans, rice, corn and shredded carrot (after squeezing out extra water).
2. Then mix in red onion, yellow bell pepper, coriander, salt, curry powder, minced garlic, brown sugar and... - 108.669
Vegan Black Bean Burgers
Wish to prepare something easy for a quick weeknight meal? What better than black bean burgers that are flavorful, healthy and easy to cook up. Camilla Saulsbury tells you how to prepare meat-free burgers at home. These burgers are so yum and flavorful that... - 95.5042
Vegan Black Bean Burgers
Looking for a scrumptious snack recipe that suits your vegan diet? Try these fabulous Vegan Black Bean Burgers. The dish is sure to tempt everyone across your dining room. - 81.2795
Southwest Bean Burgers With Lime Cream
To make the burgers: Place the peppers in a small bowl and cover with boiling water.
Let soak for 10 minutes, or until softened.
Drain, pat dry, and remove and discard the stems and seeds.
Chop the flesh.
Coat a large no-stick skillet with no-stick spray.
Add... - 49.0263
Barbecued Burgers N Beans
Step 1: Start heating oven to 400 degrees.
In 3 quart casserole mix first 7 ingredients.
Bake 45 minutes.
Step 2: Boil onions until tender-crisp.
Step 3: Lightly mix meat with next 4 ingredients; form 16 balls.
Brown in skillet in about 1 or 2 T.salad... - 45.4721
1.Take an 8 inch nonstick skillet and heat 1 teaspoon of oil in it.
2. Now, add in the pepper, carrot, celery and onion.
3. Let stir cook over medium heat for abot 1 minute until veggies soften and moisture evaporates.
4.Keep aside and let the mixture... - 43.8202
1. Heat the oil in a small skillet and saute the onion and garlic until tender but not browned. Combine with the beans, parsley, crumbs, egg yolks, cream, salt, pepper, and oregano and mix well.
2. Shape into 4 burgers and coat with wheat germ. Chill for 1... - 31.5818
Burger 'n Bean Hot Dish
In skillet, brown ground beef; drain well.
Thoroughly combine all ingredients except cheese in crock pot.
Cover and cook on low setting for 6 to 9 hours.
Just before serving, sprinkle with grated cheese. - 30.5325
1. Put the beans into a bowl and crush to a rough paste. Add remaining ingredients (reserving a little marinade). Shape into 4 flat burgers, then chill until ready to use.
2. Cook over coolish coals for 5-6 mins, turning frequently and brushing with remaining... - 25.7642
Spicy Butternut Squash & Black Bean Burger
There's nothing quite like a messy burger, is there? I love them. And what I enjoy most about veggie burgers is the endless possibility of combinations. They are such a great way to increase your vegetable intake, even with veggies you might not like. This... - 0
Healthy Bean Soya Cheeseburger
This vegetarian cheeseburger makes use of exciting ingredients that make it completely satisfying and extremely healthy at the same time. - 0
Bean Burger Recipes By Category