- » Bean Brown Rice
Bean Brown Rice Recipes
Enjoy our collection of bean brown rice recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for bean brown rice recipes.
Roasted Herbed Brown Rice With Beans
Place rice in a 9-inch square baking pan.
Bake at 350° for 30 minutes or until rice is browned, stirring occasionally.
Combine mushrooms and next 7 ingredients in a large skillet.
Bring to a boil; cover, reduce heat, and simmer 12 minutes or until... - 43.7741
Brown Rice And Bean Salad
1) Separately rinse the rice and beans under running cold water.
3) In a pan, heat butter and add the shallots.
4) Stirring occasionally, gently cook for 5 minutes.
5) Mix in the rice.
6) Pour in boiling water, 1 teaspoon... - 48.4886
Liver And Brown Rice Ring
1) In a bowl, mix rice, liver, onion, green pepper, celery, and butter
2) Season with salt and pepper.
3) Add little water to make mixture of right consistency.
4) In a well-greased 1 1/2 -quart ring mold or bowl press the mixture to it.
5) Place in... - 40.1056
Creole Red Beans And Brown Rice
1. In a large pot, cover the dried beans with water, bring the water to a boil, reduce the heat and simmer until they are tender, approximately 1 1/2 hours.
2. In a saute pan heat the olive oil over medium heat, sautÃ© the onion and hot pepper,... - 47.7888
Mung Beans And Rice
These Mung Beans and Rice taste awesome ! Try these savory rice and bean dish for your next meal and let me know if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Mung Beans and Rice are welcome ! - 45.7648
Navy Beans With Rice
Soak beans overnight.
Cover with fresh water and cook 1/2 hour.
Drain, cover again with water, and cook until tender.
Drain, reserving 1 cup of the cooking liquid.
Saute the onion and pepper in oil until onions are golden.
Add oregano,... - 41.3747
Cheesy Beans And Rice
In a heatproof bowl combine the brown rice and the water.
Place bowl, uncovered, on a rack in a large Dutch oven.
Add 2 to 3 inches water to Dutch oven.
Bring water in Dutch oven to boiling.
Cover and steam rice for 45 to 60 minutes or till... - 45.7791
Marrow Beans With Rice
I love this Marrow Beans With Rice recipe. Marrow Beans With Rice is another one of my healthy vegetable dishes. I self rate this recipe with a 5 star. - 40.8551
Tex Mex Rice And Beans
Cook and stir onion and garlic in hot oil in large skillet until onion is tender but not browned.
Stir in beans, bouillon, green pepper and barbecue sauce.
Bring to a full boil.
Stir in rice.
Cover; remove from heat.
Let stand 5 minutes.
Fluff with fork. - 37.734
Black Beans And Rice
1) Wash and soak the beans overnight in 2 quarts cold water.
2) Take a pan and heat oil in it. Saute onion (as good as raw), pepper and garlic in it.
3) Add all the other ingredients except rice and vinegar. Cook over low heat until... - 43.8256
Rice And Bean Salad
1. Chop the onion, cucumber and red pepper into small pieces. Cut the olives in half and remove the stones.
2. Mix with the brown rice and beans in a large bowl. Sprinkle on the sea salt, lemon juice and olive oil and stir well. - 34.5529
Beans And Rice
1. Heat a large skillet over medium4ow heat and add oil. When the oil is hot, add the garlic and onion and saute for about 10 minutes, or until the onion is golden.
2. Reduce heat to low, add the spices, vinegar, beans, water or stock and cook for about 20... - 32.1433
Beef Bean Rice Skillet Meal
Brown the beef and onion in oil in an electric skillet, then add the remaining ingredients.
Cook on high temperature for 5 minutes.
Cover and turn off heat, then let stand for 25 minutes before serving. - 28.128
Black Beans And Rice With Baked Plantains
Rinse plantains, and pat dry; trim ends.
Cut a length wise slit just through the skin of each plantain; place on a baking sheet lined with aluminum foil.
Bake at 375° for 35 minutes or until plantains are tender.
Remove from oven, and let cool.
Peel and cut... - 43.7786
Rice And Beans
soak beans in water to cover for 8 hours, or overnight.
Drain brown salt pork in skillet; add scallions.
Cook until tender, add to beans with 3/4 teaspoon salt and 2 cups water; cover.
Simmer for 1 1/2 to 2 hours; add thyme.
Simmer for 10 minutes; add... - 41.1792
Rice And Bean Soup
Rice And Bean Soup is a mouth watering recipe which you would surely want to get to your guests attention. This great tasting and easy to prepare recipe will surely tempt you to serve to your loved ones. So make sure you dish out this Rice And Bean Soup and... - 47.6197
Tomato Rice Bean Soup
Heat the oil in a large saucepan or Dutch oven over medium heat.
Add the onion and garlic; cook for 2 minutes or until onion has softened.
Add the water, tomato puree, bouillon, rice, kidney beans, garbanzo beans, spinach, basil and oregano; bring to a... - 41.5424
Garbanzos And Rice
This Garbanzos and Rice dish are terrific ! Just try this sweetish garnished bean and rice casserole for your next meal with some really savory sauces and let me know if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Garbanzos and Rice dish are welcome ! - 41.5353
Red Beans And Rice Louisiane
1. Wash beans and soak overnight in water to cover. The next day drain beans and rinse. Place beans, ham hocks, and stock in a heavy stockpot. Bring to a boil and skim any scum that collects on the surface. Reduce heat to a simmer and add bay leaves, thyme,... - 32.7981
Soy Bean Rice Casserole
This Soybean Rice Surprise Casserole tastes yummy ! A complete dish by itself serve e it up with some savory sauces for your next meal and let me know if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Soybean Rice Surprise Casserole are welcome! - 47.0431
Red Beans And Rice
Soak beans overnight well covered with water; drain.
Bring beans, ham bone, 5 cups water, bay leaf, and 1 onion to boil; simmer until beans are tender, about 2 1/2 hours.
Remove ham bone and bay leaf.
Dice ham on bone; reserve.
Chill beans;remove fat from... - 37.9942
Soya Bean Rice
Cook soya beans in enough water for 30 mins.
to a good consistency.
Fry grated onion in oil till brown.
Add tomato, herbs and stir in soya beans.
Put in baking dish in alternate layers with the rice.
Bake in moderate oven until light brown.
Macaroni may be... - 28.2689
Bean Rice Confetti Salad
1. Take a bowl and add brown rice, pinto or pink beans, dill pickles, green pepper, celery, green onion, carrot, dill pickle and hard cooked egg slices and stir well.
2. Take salad bowls and line it with greens.
3. Spoon the mixture over it.... - 38.3849
Marinated Rice And Bean Salad
1) Arrange all the cooking utensils and the needed ingredients.
2) In the cooking utensil, cook the rice and keep it aside.
3) Cut the green beans in equal pieces and steam them until tender and set... - 45.4795
Sprouted Lentils Bean And Rice Salad
Soak pinto or kidney beans overnight in water to cover.
Do not drain.
Using soaking water, cook the beans until just tender.
Save broth for soup.
Combine green and pinto or kidney beans, rice, celery, pepper, pimiento and lentil... - 42.7094
Jamaican Red Beans And Rice
1. Place the rice in a strainer, and rinse under cold running water. (Rinsing makes the rice fluffier.)
2. Place all of the ingredients, including the rice, in a 2 1/2-quart pot, and bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce the heat to low, stir the rice, and... - 32.005
Green Beans With Coconut And Popped Rice
1) In a small bowl, place the dried coconut, if using and soak in 1/3 cup boiling water for at least 15 minutes. Drain well.
2) In a large pot, bring 5 quarts of water to a rolling boil.
3) Add the beans and coarse salt to boil rapidly... - 48.7112
Mexican Rice And Bean Soup
In large saucepan cook luncheon meat, onion, green pepper, and garlic in hot oil till vegetables are tender but not brown.
Add water, tomato juice, undrained beans, uncooked rice, paprika, chili powder, salt, and pepper.
Simmer, covered, till rice is tender,... - 32.0778
Black Beans And Rice Salad
In a mixing bowl, combine the drained beans with the rice, celery, and Spanish olives.
In a small bowl, whisk together all of the dressing ingredients.
Pour the dressing over the beans and rice mixture, and stir thoroughly.
Top with the toasted walnuts and... - 38.3339
Curried Rice And Bean Salad
In a large bowl, combine first six ingredients.
Toss to mix well.
In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise, yogurt, curry powder and black pepper.
Pour over rice-bean mixture and mix well. - 29.8466
Bean And Rice Casserole
Cook and stir sausage, celery and onion in 10-inch skillet over medium heat until sausage is brown, 10 to 15 minutes; drain.
Stir in remaining ingredients except cheese.
Break up tomatoes with fork.
Pour mixture into un-greased 2-quart casserole.
Cook... - 35.9951
Havana Beans With Rice
For the beans, heat the water, broth, or wine in a heavy saucepan over medium heat.
Add onion, garlic, and green pepper.
Cook and stir for 3 minutes.
Add tomatoes and black pepper.
Cook and stir for 4 minutes.
Add the beans, cover, and simmer for 20... - 50.4003
Rice And Bean Sprouts
1. In a pan heat oil and saute sesame seed with onions and garlic for 3 minutes.
2. Stir in the bean sprouts and saute.
3. Add few drops of water if required.
4. Stir in hot rice and soy sauce, mix gently. Do not mash the rice.
5. Crush the toasted... - 45.5049
Easy Red Beans Aid Rice
Cook sausage in a Dutch oven over medium-high heat until browned, stirring frequently.
Add onion, green pepper, and garlic; cook until tender, stirring occasionally.
Stir in beans and next 3 ingredients.
Bring to a boil; cover, reduce heat, and simmer 20... - 36.6761
Fiesta Beans And Rice
Combine 1 1/2 cups water, rice, and next 7 ingredients in a large saucepan.
Bring to a boil; cover, reduce heat, and simmer 30 to 35 minutes or until rice is lender and liquid is absorbed.
Heat oil in a Dutch oven over medium-high heat.
Add onion and garlic;... - 40.0158
Ham Rice And Bean Salad
Ham Rice And Bean Salad has a divine taste. The hot pepper sauce gives the Ham Rice And Bean Salad a fiery taste. Must catch it - 38.6084
Cuban Black Beans And Rice
For the beans: In a 5-quart stockpot, combine the beans, water, green pepper, and onion.
Let stand at room temperature for 3 hours or up to overnight.
Place the pot over high heat and bring to a boil.
Reduce the heat, cover, and simmer until the beans are... - 46.2796
Rice And Beans Mexican Style
Preheat the oven to 350° F.
Cook the rice according to package directions, mixing in the onion, green and red peppers, and garlic after 30 minutes.
Cook, uncovered, 10 minutes more or until the rice is tender.
Meanwhile, wrap the tortillas in foil and warm... - 43.5674
Spicy Red Beans And Rice
Fry salt pork until crisp and brown.
Pour off about half of fat.
Add garlic to fat in skillet and cook for 2 or 3 minutes.
Add beans, rice, and parsley, and salt and pepper to taste.
Heat. - 31.7786
Can Beans And Rice
1. Rinse beans with running cold water and discard any stones or shriveled beans. In 5-quart Dutch oven over high heat, heat beans and 6 cups water to boiling; cook 3 minutes. Remove Dutch oven from heat; cover and let stand 1 hour. Drain and rinse-beans.
2.... - 31.3604
Easy Beans & Rice
In 1 1/2-quart casserole, combine water, rice, onion, garlic, butter and salt.
Microwave at High for 5 minutes.
Microwave at 50% (Medium) for 10 to 15 minutes, or until liquid is absorbed and rice is tender.
Mix in remaining... - 37.8606
Red Beans And Rice — New Orleans
Soak beans overnight in cold water.
Brown meat in drippings.
Remove meat and stir flour into drippings in pan.
Add onions and cook 3 minutes.
Add beans, carrots and meat.
Cover well with stock or bouillon water.
Cook slowly for 1 hour.
Add... - 43.6603
Creole Red Beans And Rice
Coat a Dutch oven with cooking spray; place over medium heat until hot.
Add sausage; cook 3 minutes or until browned, stirring often.
Add onion, green pepper, celery, and garlic; saute 10 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
Stir in beans and next 4... - 41.5538
Bean Sprouts With Pork And Steamed Rice
Bean Sprouts With Pork And Steamed Rice makes a great main dish. The ingredients are easily available and provide a great deal of flavor to this dish. Bean Sprouts With Pork And Steamed Rice is a dish which should not be missed. I often make this sumptuous... - 48.4221
Soy Rice Burgers
1. Grind the soybeans, using the coarse blade of the meat grinder. Mix the soybeans with the other ingredients, with the exception of the wheat germ and bread slices.
2. Form into 4 burgers. Coat with the wheat germ.
3. Broil over a charcoal fire, or under... - 30.5203
Bean Rice And Vegetable Stew
In saucepan combine bouillon, carrots, onion, bay leaf, and garlic.
Simmer 10 minutes.
Add chick peas, tomatoes, broccoli, seasoned salt, and pepper.
Simmer 15 minutes.
Cook over low heat 4 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
Divide evenly. - 39.4571
Louisiana Red Beans And Rice
1) Soak the beans in 2 cups water overnight or by quick method.
2) In a large heavy saucepan, place the beans with the 2 cups water and salt pork, simmer covered for 45 minutes.
3) Add all except the last 3 ingredients and simmer... - 46.2446
Rice And Bean Casserole
1.Take a 1 quart microwavable casserole and add in margarine. Microwave on high 100% for about 30 seconds to melt the margarine.
2.Add in bell pepper, onion, garlic and mix well. Microwave covered for 2 minutes on high 100%. Stir once halfway through ... - 45.0463
Bean Corn And Rice Salad With Chili Vinaigrette
1. In a large bowl, combine the rice, beans, corn, scallions and jalapeno peppers. Toss to mix.
2. In a small bowl, combine the oil, lime juice, vinegar, brown sugar, chili powder, salt and cumin. Whisk until the sugar dissolves and the mixture is well... - 38.147
Chicken And Rice With Bean Sauce
Season the chicken with salt, pepper and oregano 1 hour before cooking.
Boil the chicken giblets, back and neck to make a broth for cooking the rice.
Cook the bacon in a large heavy skillet over medium heat.
Brown the chicken pieces with the bacon in the... - 42.3449
Mexicali Bean And Rice Pie
Oil 34cm pizza pan.
Place rice, water and stock in large pan.
Bring to boil; simmer tightly, covered, about 15 minutes or until rice is tender and liquid absorbed.
Transfer rice to large bowl; when cool, stir in egg and half the cheddar cheese.
Using wet... - 46.0337
Bean And Rice Burgers
Blend together soup and 2/3 cup water.
Combine 1/2 cup of the soup mixture with the egg; stir in uncooked rice, wheat germ, onion, garlic salt, seasoned pepper, and chili powder.
Add meat; mix well.
Shape into six patties.
In skillet, brown patties on both... - 39.0249
Chicken, Bean, And Rice Casserole
1) Preheat oven to 350° F.
2) Take an 8-by-12-inch non-stick pan and combine parsley and rice in it.
3) Take a saucepan and mix broth, flour, salt, milk and pepper in it. Cook to form white sauce.
4) Add beans, chicken and mushrooms to... - 50.8144
Baked Bean And Rice Cheese Burrito
1. Soak black beans overnight in water with baking soda. The water should cover the beans completely.
2. Preheat oven to 350°F.
For fresh beans
3. Cook beans with soaked water, after bringing water to boil, along with chili flakes,... - 45.0917
Black Rice Soup
1. Puree or mash the beans in a blender or food processor.
2. Take a large pot and soften shortening and add washed rice and onion.
3. When rice starts browning, stir in salt, tomato sauce and pepper and cook for another 10 minutes.
4. Stir in water... - 37.3875
Risotto With Green Beans And Pesto
Bring the stock to a boil in a covered pot, then lower the heat to maintain a simmer.
While the stock heats, saute the diced onions in the oil in a large saucepan for about 5 minutes, until softened but not browned.
Using a wooden spoon to avoid breaking the... - 41.0101
Risotto Primavera With Beans
1. Drop the broad beans into boiling water, leave for 1 min, then drain and cool under cold water. Peel off the skins. Slice each asparagus spear into 4 pieces.
2. Heat the oil and half the butter in a heavy, wide pan. Tip in the shallots, spring onions and... - 38.1559
Soya Bean Biryani
Soyabean biriyani is a vegetarian biriyani cooked with rice and soya beans. Prepared with a masala of cumin, ginger, garlic, chili powder and coriander powder as the main flavoring agents, the soyabean biriyani is cooked with milk and vegetables and baked as... - 48.5504
Moros Y Cristianos
1. Check the beans for stones and discard.
2. Rinse the beans and soak it overnight in a bowl.
3. Next morning drain and rinse the beans.
4. In a large heavy pot, heat oil over medium-low heat.
5. Stir in bacon and cook for 3-4 minutes... - 46.1222
1) Pound coriander seeds, cloves, cardamoms and cinnamon together.
2) Make a mixture of curd and grated coconut.
3) Make a paste of ginger, chillies and garlic.
4) Fry together small onion and the piece of coconut until golden brown and then... - 48.4977