- » Bean Bread
Bean Bread Recipes
Enjoy our collection of bean bread recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for bean bread recipes.
Pita Bread With Falafel And Tahini
How about some really healthy Falafel? A really simple recipe that is nutritious and tasty! Watch this video and learn how to make this! A little time consuming, but certainly the end result will be worth it! Watch and learn… - 116.326
Baked Beans With Bread Buns
If you're looking for a quick recipe, especially when you get back from work, then look no further. The baked beans have an Indian touch to it and is served with bread buns or rice. Check out the video as chef Bhavna shares this super easy recipe. - 105.001
Pita With Bean And Cheese Filling
Pita bread can be good for wholesome meal or a lunch snack too. Watch the chef in the video showing how to make pita with a spicy bean and cheese filling. Great when had with a drink too! - 87.7345
Ribollita Bean, Bread, And Tomato Soup
1) Pre-heat the oven setting the temperature to 350Â°F.
2) Take a pot and add the dried beans to it, adding water.
3) Heat until water starts boiling thereafter reduce heat and simmer until beans become soft.
4) Put 2 tablespoons of... - 47.1516
Bean And Butter Bread
1) Take a blender and place kidney beans, molasses, egg, sugar, peanut butter and salt in it. Blend until a smooth paste is formed.
2) Pour in a large mixing bowl and stir in hot water. Combine yeast along with the all-purpose flour and mix well. Add... - 44.7842
Baked Bean Melts
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Combine beans, onion, green pepper, brown sugar, molasses, mustard, and white pepper in an oven-proof casserole.
3. Bake for 40 minutes, stirring twice.
4. Remove casserole from oven. Turn on broiler. Place bread slices on a... - 44.1579
Broiler Bean Er Wiener Loaf
Cut bread lengthwise in half; blend mustard and butter, spread on half of loaf.
Mix beans, onion, and brown sugar; spoon on the buttered bread.
Sprinkle with cheese.
Broil about 7 inches from heat 5 minutes.
Split franks lengthwise, without cutting clear... - 43.4823
Bean And Chili Bread
3-3 1/2 cups (720-840 ml) all-purpose flour
1/2 cup (120 ml) cornmeal
2 tsp (10 ml) chili powder
1 tbs (15 ml) dried onion flakes
3 tbs (45 ml) sugar
1 tsp (5 ml) salt
1 pkg Active Dry Yeast or Yeast
2 tbs (30 ml) canola oil
1 cup (240 ml) fat-free refried... - 40.3845
Tuscan Bean And Bread Soup
In a 6 quart (6 1) stockpot, saute fennel, onion, and garlic in olive oil until very soft, about 20 minutes.
Drain beans and add to pot.
Add chicken stock and simmer until beans are tender.
Squeeze out the bread and mix into the soup until blended.
Season... - 39.963
Bean Pot Brown Bread
Soften yeast in warm water.
Mix undiluted soup in large mixer bowl at low speed of mixer until beans are broken up.
Add hot water, molasses, sugar, salt, egg, oil, cereal, 2 cups flour and yeast.
Blend well; beat 3 minutes at medium speed of mixer.
By hand,... - 39.0157
Tuscan Bread And Bean Salad
Cut bread into cubes.
Arrange bread cubes in a single layer in a 15- x 10- x 1-inch jellyroll pan.
Bake at 375° for 20 minutes or until golden.
Remove from oven, and let cool completely.
Combine tomato and remaining 10 ingredients in a large bowl; toss... - 37.1592
Three Bean And Corn Bread Casserole
Heat oven to 425°.
Mix all ingredients except Corn Bread Topping; pour into ungreased baking dish, 13 x 9 x 2 inches.
Prepare Corn Bread Topping; spoon evenly over bean mixture to within 1 inch of edges.
Bake until topping is deep golden brown, 25 to 30... - 32.7229