- » Bean Blue Cheese
Bean Blue Cheese Recipes
Enjoy our collection of bean blue cheese recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for bean blue cheese recipes.
Blue Cheese Sauced Beans
1) Cook the beans as per the instructions on the packet and drain the beans well .
2) In a saucepan, stir in the flour, pepper and salt in the 2 tbsp melted butter or margarine.
3) Pour the milk into the saucepan, stir well and cook until thick and... - 41.3778
Blue Cheese Sauced Beans
1) Follow package directions to cook beans. Drain and keep aside.
2) In a saucepan melt 2 tablespoons butter or margarine.
3) Stir in flour, salt, and pepper.
4) Pour milk at once.
5) Cook and stir till thick and bubbly.
6) Mix blue cheese.
7) Pour... - 42.8038
Green Beans With Blue Cheese And Roasted Red Peppers
PREHEAT oven to 350°F.
Spray 2-quart oval casserole with nonstick cooking spray.
COMBINE green beans, red pepper strips, salt and white pepper in prepared dish.
PLACE cream cheese and milk in small saucepan; heat over low heat, stirring until melted.
Add... - 39.7344
Blue Cheese Green Bean Potato Salad
Cut each potato into 8 pieces.
Cook potato in boiling water to cover 10 minutes.
Add beans; cook 5 additional minutes or until potato is tender.
Drain well, and place in a large bowl.
Combine vinegar and next 4 ingredients in a small bowl, stirring well.
Pour... - 37.6374
Walnut Biscuit With Blue Cheese
Biscuits usually remind you of tea time! But these biscuits are elegant appetizers that pair beautifully with a glass of wine! Pastry chef Tom shows in the video how to get this beautiful dish going! - 114.018
Blue Cheese Tenderloin Steaks
Blue cheese beef steaks are broiled beef steaks with a mix of cream cheese, blue cheese, yogurt and pepper. Seasoned with garlic, salt and pepper, this blue cheese broiled beef steak recipe is good with green beans or steamed veggies. - 38.9706
Penne Salad With Italian Green Beans
Cook pasta according to package directions, adding the fresh green beans the last 5 to 7 minutes of cooking or the thawed, frozen beans the last 3 to 4 minutes of cooking; drain.
Rinse with cold water; drain again.
In a large bowl combine Italian dressing,... - 33.338
Fig And Blue Cheese Tart
1. First make the pastry. Tip the flours into a food processor with 1/2 tsp salt and the diced butter. Pulse until you can't feel any lumps, then tip in the walnuts. Mix the egg yolks with 3 tbsp cold water, then dribble this into the machine while you pulse... - 37.8761
Crab And Blue Cheese Quiche
1. Line a 20 cm (8 in) flan dish with pastry. Line pastry case with baking paper, fill with dried beans or uncooked rice and bake for 10 minutes. Remove paper and beans or rice, reduce heat to 180°C (350°F / Gas 4) and cook for 7 minutes longer.
2. Sprinkle... - 29.1106
Blue Cheese And Vegetable Salad
Place frozen vegetables in a colander.
Run hot water over vegetables just till thawed.
Meanwhile, in a medium mixing bowl stir together green onions, salad dressing, mushrooms, and pimiento.
Stir in thawed vegetables.
Spoon vegetable mixture onto... - 39.4973
Spinach Salad With Blue Cheese Bacon Dressing
1) In a salad bowl, combine together the carrot, spinach, bell pepper, beans, cabbage and onion.
2) Toss well to combine.
3) Combine together the yogurt, bacon, bluw cheese mayonnaise and vinegar in a different small mixing bowl. Stir well to... - 46.2864
Best Green Beans
Best Green Beans is simply an irresistible recipe. Try this amazingly delicious Best Green Beans; I am sure you will always tempt to prepare this for every party! - 37.4078
Honey-blue Fig & Pistachio Crostini
In small saucepan, combine figs, Balsamic Honey Vinegar, Madeira and vanilla bean paste. Bring mixture to boil, remove from heat, cover, and steep 30 minutes. Remove figs with slotted spoon and set aside. Add Wild Blackberry Honey to saucepan mixture; simmer... - 23.7326
Beef Rolls Cordon Blue
1) Take a large bowl and combine ground beef lightly with salt and vegetable flakes in it.
2) Figure the mixture into 8 patties about 1/4-inch thick.
3) Cover each patty with a slice of cheese and Canadian bacon and then roll up in a jelly-roll... - 44.9764
Tuna And Green Beans Pronto
Flake drained tuna in small bowl.
Gently mix in green beans.
Combine blue-cheese dressing with sour cream.
Alternate two layers each of tuna and sour-cream mixtures in a 3-cup casserole.
Mix just enough to allow sour cream to seep to bottom of casserole.
Top... - 31.8163
Cooking my way team has come up with a delicious Mexican dish that is hard to resist. The dish is put up quite easily with some chopping and building up the dish. A few words from the chef would have made the recipe more clearer. Tostada means toasting but... - 67.7739
Corn Chips With Melted Cheese, Chili And Pinto Beans
Preheat the oven to 400°F.
Arrange the tortillas on a pan or ovenproof plate.
Sprinkle the beans, chiles, olives and cheese over the chips and bake in the oven or under the broiler until the cheese melts.
Remove them from the oven, garnish with the cilantro,... - 30.3953
Minestrone With Navy Beans
Combine beans, ham hock, garlic clove, whole onion and water.
Cover, bring to boil, lower heat and simmer 1-1/2 to 2 hours, or until meat is tender, adding water as needed.
Remove ham hock and cut meat into small pieces; set meat aside.
Discard garlic and... - 43.9353
1. Put the beans into a bowl and crush to a rough paste. Add remaining ingredients (reserving a little marinade). Shape into 4 flat burgers, then chill until ready to use.
2. Cook over coolish coals for 5-6 mins, turning frequently and brushing with remaining... - 25.7642
Country Cheese Ball
At low speed of electric mixer, beat soup, cheeses, pepper and garlic until smooth; chill.
Shape into ball; roll in parsley; serve with crackers. - 23.2933
Onion Ring-bean Casserole
Addiction to this Onion Ring-bean Casserole recipe is totally legal! The goodness of Beans makes Onion Ring-bean Casserole a great treat. This compelling Onion Ring-bean Casserole is the Main Dish of choice for a winning meal. In my estimation, if one is a... - 39.2785
Penne Salad With Italian Green Beans
1 Cook pasta according to package directions, adding fresh green beans to pasta for the last 5 to 7 minutes of cooking. (Or, add frozen and thawed beans for the last 3 to 4 minutes.) Rinse pasta and beans well under cold running water;drain thoroughly.
2 In a... - 27.2147
Stir Fried Chicken With Cheese
Rinse chicken and pat dry.
On inside of each thigh, cut meat to bone along entire length.
With knife blade, scrape meat free from bone; then cut meat into 1-inch chunks.
Place a wok or 12-inch frying pan over medium-high heat.
When pan is hot, add 1/2... - 41.5617
Stir Fried Chicken With Cheese
Insert slicing disc.
Partially thaw chicken until it passes the knife test; then slice.
Following directions, slice onion, then bell pepper.
Heat a wok or 12-inch frying pan over high heat.
When pan is hot, add 1 tablespoon of the oil; then add... - 44.1236
This video takes the fear out of entertaining by showing you how to prepare presentable platters of tasty hors d'oeuvres. Learn how to choose cheeses, decorate plates and make your own bean dip. Pair this with the "Cocktails" video and you'll be the talk of... - 121.824
Crispy Green Salad
1. In a bowl, micx together the minced onion, dressing, blue cheese and green beans
2. Drain the chilled anchovies and keep one tablespoon of oil-chop; add the rest of the ingredients to the sour cream
3. Tear a head of lettuce into medium sized pieces... - 34.7574
Chunky Spinach Salad
In large salad bowl, combine all ingredients except dressing.
Drizzle with Blue Cheese Dressing; toss gently. - 20.1837
Buffalo Chicken Chili
Heat oil in 4-quart saucepan over medium heat. Add celery, onion, green pepper and garlic; cook about 5 minutes or until vegetables are tender-crisp. Remove vegetables to bowl with slotted spoon.
Add remaining tablespoon oil to same saucepan. Cook ground... - 28.3411
Warm Chicken And Avocado Salad
1. In a nonstick pan, broil the sunflower seeds over a high flame for 1-2 minutes until well toasted.
2. Tip them into a small bowl and set aside.
3. In a nonstick skillet, heat oil over a high flame.
4. Add the chicken and sauté for 5... - 49.0047
Crab Quesadillas With Avocado Salsa
Stephanie, The Posh Pescatarian, delivers on delicious crab quesadillas with avocado salsa. A crisp flour tortilla stuffed with creamy black beans, cheese and succulent blue crab - perfect for an everyday meal or served as an appetizer. Better than any fast... - 102.144
Mexican nachos is an all time favorite snack which is savored by all age groups. Serve it with salsa or your choice of dip, nachos will never fail to impress your guests. Here is an interesting twist to the usual nachos recipe to suit the vegan diet. Watch... - 112.312
Avocado Salad Mexicano
Gently mix tomato, beans or peas,- green pepper celery, onion, olives, cheese and French dressing.
Season to taste with salt and pepper; chill.
Just before serving, cut avocados lengthwise into halves; remove seeds and skin.
Sprinkle with lime juice.
Arrange... - 34.639
1.Cut dried mushrooms into pieces and remove tough stems if any.
2.In a slow cooker, put mushrooms and add sun dried tomatoes, crushed tomatoes, onion, garlic, beans, wine and bell pepper.
3.Put the cooker's lid and cook for 21/2- 31/2... - 46.2495
Hot And Spicy Potato Salad
1. Cut cooked potatoes in half.
2. In a steamer basket over boiling water, steam green beans about 4 minutes, until tender crisp; then plunge them immediately into cold water and drain thoroughly.
3. In a large bowl, combine potatoes, beans, jicama, olives... - 30.0639
Sweet Onion And Asparagus Salad
1. Blanch asparagus for 1 minute in a large pot of boiling water. Place in an ice bath to cool; remove and dry.
2. Cut onion in half and then slice.
3. Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and toss. - 27.9544
New Year Crostini And Bruschetta
New Year revelers, begin the year with a bang with these amazing party appetizers over the New Year's eve. Virtually enjoy the chef's experience of kinetic races in Arcada along California's Northern Coast before she begins cooking. Get delighted with Toasty... - 119.858
Dilled Vegetables With Millet
1. In a cooking pot boil water.
2. Add grain and stir well. Cover and simmer for 40 minutes.
3. Turn the heat off. Let the covered pot rest for 10 minutes.
4. In a bowl place the millets and keep fluffing it with a fork so that it cools down.
5. Boil 1... - 47.8378
Thrifty Supper Pie
Mix the flour and 1/2 teaspoon salt, then cut in the shortening until the consistency of coarse meal.
Mix in milk gradually until mixture holds together in a ball.
Knead until smooth.
Roll out on pastry cloth sprinkled with 2 tablespoons cornmeal to fit into... - 38.8833
Avocado Salad Monterey
Remove avocado seed; skin.
Slice lengthwise again; sprinkle with lemon juice.
Line salad bowl with greens.
Arrange avocados, tomato, cheese, zucchini and peppers over greens.
Combine remaining ingredients, beating or shaking well to blend.
Pour over... - 36.5904